Bugs i noticed:

1) Lurkers in the harbor are visible, needs to be fixed. 

2) Susanna says "Come with me" and just stand.

3) After quest stage "Go near Lighthouse" quest stops, because you can see statue is missing, but journal does not update.

4) Some NPC's in docks have vampire heads.

5) Some minor issues with architecture.

Still, nice mod with awesome idea (tentacles, cultists, Lurkers, apocrypha!). i hope we will see playable version soon =) :D  

P.s. Sorry for my bad english.

I got a lot farter this time. Everything worked fine up until I'm directed to go near the lighthouse by Fiana. 

At this point I don't know what to do. I entered the house where someone named Camoran lives, talking to her does nothing though.

I also entered the cave, fell down the hole but nothing happened. (nothing ever happened there on my end). 

Shame I still can't get to the good stuff :P

like ppl said near lighthouse all ends cause nothing happens

the way i did it it was - entered lighthouse disable lurker on the right of me enter the tombs

fallow the path to altar go upstairs to the left this time 

there should be a jail when u find it type in  player.setstage aFTD2Captured 0

you will start whole new chapter .... hf

Enquiry starts on it's own now.

Susana still doesn't go to her room, but the event triggers when I go to her room now. She has new dialog and the Investiagtions quest advances. The sex scene with her also triggers.

Investigations advances when I go to the docks and says to talk to Shul tar, but Shul tar has no dialog other than Did you know anything about the disappearances?

aFTD1Investiguate is at stage 80.

Fiana told me to go to the lighthouse, but nothing happens outside of it. Inside they tell me to get out. Entering the strange cave does nothing.

aFTD1Investiguate is at stage 90.

What should I do to manually advance the mod? I tried setstage aFTD2Captured while I was in the cave, but the game locked up. Then I tried what North_Remembers did and it locked up on me there, too.

I was actually able to bypass the problem I had at the lighthouse by walking to the temple and starting the next quest manually by using console commands.

I have done 3 cult quests already it's going quite well. I had to use console commands a few times when I got stuck but nothing I couldn't bypass. 

I'm now at the part where I am made a servant.   :D

That's a lot farther than previous playthroughs where I couldn't even get past the Inn.

Still needs some work of course, but it's definitely improving. 

I was actually able to bypass the problem I had at the lighthouse by walking to the temple and starting the next quest manually by using console commands.

I have done 3 cult quests already it's going quite well. I had to use console commands a few times when I got stuck but nothing I couldn't bypass. 

I'm now at the part where I am made a servant.   :D

That's a lot farther than previous playthroughs where I couldn't even get past the Inn.

Still needs some work of course, but it's definitely improving. 

u mean after (giant / lurker ) animation ?

that part was kinda buggy for me to 

way i did it it was , save exit and start up  :P 

things work decent for me till the scene with the tubs one girl will not get in the tub and if you try to advance with counsel it message says you awake from dream in a bed but you are still in the tub and cant move if you end that quest with counsel the next quest will not start even with counsel

thanks for the hard work getting better all the time

things work decent for me till the scene with the tubs one girl will not get in the tub and if you try to advance with counsel it message says you awake from dream in a bed but you are still in the tub and cant move if you end that quest with counsel the next quest will not start even with counsel

thanks for the hard work getting better all the time

Getting the same problem had to use cheat codes to get this far but so far good mod.

Ok

I made a test :

There are the problems I met

Part 1 :

Susana script to stage 55 corrupted. Susana dont stop forcegreet you...

Fiana forcegreet text

Gwenaelle dont sleep in her home...

Trigger near Light house corrupted.

Triggers in the strange cave corrupted.

Part 2 :

Whip need to be fixed

Fiana spot

Dream part : player sometimes have difficlties to use the furo tub... maybe I will rework this quest to give back contorls toi playerm and add a script for the fruo tub.

End : player is not teleported in the cell, but in apocrypha...

played a bit again worked until the furo tubes, there happend nothing.

a funny thing was, as my player goes on the cross he died xD (not even god modes was powerfull enough, player.resethealth was)

i needed to cheat at the susana part the sex would come of its own, but after lurker sex, it was end nothing happend, i wanted to press "e" on the furo but my player get in hand jumps straight out.

and if it possible that you can give the player the control to press "e" on the devices?

my chars walked sometimes at the wall or bugged behind the device.

Ps. sorry for my english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say.

Greetings Candiru

Its worked until the furo tubes ?

Do you have controls on the player during this quest ? (I removed the Ai control)

I added a script to the furo tub for advincing the quest. You imperatively need to use the good furo tub.

Shame you can't use the furo tubs from oblivion these ones seem a bit tame compared to them.

If you and ZAZ have ideas for uding ther oblivion ones in skyrim, I will be glad to use them.

Do you have controls on the player during this quest ? (I removed the Ai control)

I added a script to the furo tub for advincing the quest. You imperatively need to use the good furo tub.

Shame you can't use the furo tubs from oblivion these ones seem a bit tame compared to them.

If you and ZAZ have ideas for uding ther oblivion ones in skyrim, I will be glad to use them.

i had control, i saw the compass but i couldnt move, i only could press to the furo that was next to me, but what i found was the quest with follow the lurker was active and the arrow was still on him as he moved away, i dont know if i bugged the shit out of it because by the time where my char needed to go on the cross i enableplayercontrol through the console, because my char walked in to the wall there. i disabled it after my char was on the cross

but i always need the restore the health.

i had control, i saw the compass but i couldnt move, i only could press to the furo that was next to me, but what i found was the quest with follow the lurker was active and the arrow was still on him as he moved away, i dont know if i bugged the shit out of it because by the time where my char needed to go on the cross i enableplayercontrol through the console, because my char walked in to the wall there. i disabled it after my char was on the cross

but i always need the restore the health.

Same thing now after scene with lurkers rest of the women go and stand next to the furo tubs but my character can't move.

Delzaron, still locking up when you get captured in the cave.

Maybe a mod conflict?

It occurs to me that AFS also locks up for me where the player is stripped of possessions.

Edit: WOOT! I dumped everything but quest items and it doesn't lock up for me. I'll see if I can determine what item is causing the lockup.

There are a lot of issues for me with placement on devices like the stocks and the rack. I don't get properly placed on them. Also, I seem to have a lot of difficulty following Athrarak. It seems to take Fiana a long time go get from wherever she is up to the room with the rack. Theres also an issue with getting up on the cross.

It looks like I've made it all the way to the first lurker sex scene, but now I'm stuck. I don't have control. I think I'm supposed to be stuck in one of those tanks? I tried saving then reloading. And I also tried waiting. Nothing happening. Also, the lurkers were all bunched together. Like where the meshes were mixed together. Not just standing close.

Another edit: I can't seem to figure out what item is causing me to lock up. It seems like if I have anything besides quest items, Skyrim locks up.

Yet another edit: I tried the same thing with AFS and I got past the jail scene by dumping everything in my inventory except quest items.

post-488071-0-55332700-1428201111_thumb.jpg

post-488071-0-94696700-1428201129_thumb.jpg