Delzaron,

I finally figured out why I was having so much trouble advancing this quest line. The problem is that you can start the Investigations quest (you really need to fix the spelling in the journal :) ) The problem is you can trigger it to start well before it automatically starts by advancing the Enquiry quest to the finish. All you have to do is stumble on the secret door to the basement in the Virgin Head Inn. Investigations will start then, regardless if you have finished the Enquiry quest. It tells you to go to the harbors, like it should, but the problem is you get stopped by Susana and advance the Investigations quest beyond the point where you're supposed to talk to Shul Tar. But at that point you also have the quest marker to go to the harbors. When you talk to Shul Tar at that point he has no dialog. It's very confusing. It also means that the Enquiry quest never finishes, so the "Do you know anything about the disappearances?" dialog never goes away.

To see what I'm talking about, start the quest fresh, and then just go straight to the basement in the Virgin Head Inn once you talk to Falk Firebeard for the first time. Talk to Susana, then follow what she says to do.

Some other observations:

-Still some alignment issues with some of the ZAZ furniture. Pic #1 attached.

-I have this skin color issue between the head and the body. I get this with a forsworn story, too. Pic #2 attached.

-See pic #3. The path that the lurker takes goes over the steps on the right. Seems kind of narrow. You might want to widen it some? I would think that the old gods would pay more attention to architecture. :D

-the furo tubs are all useable at the point where you're following the lurker. Using one of them causes all sorts of funky stuff to happen with the quest progression. You might want to disable them.

-Aenith doesn't want to use her tub. She walks up to it, but no animation starts. And there's still the issue with the player furo tub animation stopping right after the player falls backward into it.

-the zaz cuffs don't want to equip on the player.

-no new quest starts after you're put back into the cells after Mankara shows you your child. I assume it's aFTD2End? Neverming I figured that out setstage aFTD2End 50 did the trick, but it still didn't advance itself. FYI all the slaves are not always in there. I have to reload a save for them to show up.

-Love the HTD tentacle armor.

-Eye of the deeps quest, the breeder has no dialog and no way to trigger him.

post-488071-0-95102600-1429061529_thumb.jpg

post-488071-0-51026200-1429061720_thumb.jpg

post-488071-0-75893400-1429062535_thumb.jpg

I will need help very soon.

- Horror effects. I need ideas.

- Scripts : I need law enforcement / slave market / sex on slaves scripts.

Not a horror effect, but playing random sexlab female orgasm sounds in the breeding hall would add a nice touch.

Delzaron,

I finally figured out why I was having so much trouble advancing this quest line. The problem is that you can start the Investigations quest (you really need to fix the spelling in the journal :) ) The problem is you can trigger it to start well before it automatically starts by advancing the Enquiry quest to the finish. All you have to do is stumble on the secret door to the basement in the Virgin Head Inn. Investigations will start then, regardless if you have finished the Enquiry quest. It tells you to go to the harbors, like it should, but the problem is you get stopped by Susana and advance the Investigations quest beyond the point where you're supposed to talk to Shul Tar. But at that point you also have the quest marker to go to the harbors. When you talk to Shul Tar at that point he has no dialog. It's very confusing. It also means that the Enquiry quest never finishes, so the "Do you know anything about the disappearances?" dialog never goes away.

To see what I'm talking about, start the quest fresh, and then just go straight to the basement in the Virgin Head Inn once you talk to Falk Firebeard for the first time. Talk to Susana, then follow what she says to do.

Some other observations:

-I have this skin color issue between the head and the body. I get this with a forsworn story, too. Pic #2 attached.

-See pic #3. The path that the lurker takes goes over the steps on the right. Seems kind of narrow. You might want to widen it some? I would think that the old gods would pay more attention to architecture. :D

-the furo tubs are all useable at the point where you're following the lurker. Using one of them causes all sorts of funky stuff to happen with the quest progression. You might want to disable them.

-Aenith doesn't want to use her tub. She walks up to it, but no animation starts. And there's still the issue with the player furo tub animation stopping right after the player falls backward into it.

-no new quest starts after you're put back into the cells after Mankara shows you your child. I assume it's aFTD2End? Neverming I figured that out setstage aFTD2End 50 did the trick, but it still didn't advance itself. FYI all the slaves are not always in there. I have to reload a save for them to show up.

- Ok. I need to add a collision marker in the Inn (Nar Si ra room)

- I cant do nothing with ZAZ alignment. I fixed the meshes, its works quite well with my character, but its will be never perfect.

- So, a Path for the Lurker

- Players are suposed to use only the Furo tub indicated by the objective !!! I will supress the others...

- Aenith : I know. Not really a problem.

- I dont know how to made the player equipe the zaz cuff. equipitem script dont work for it.

- aFTD2End begins at the end of Mankara dialogues. It can be fixed by adding a objective at stage 0.

- I know for the breeder. It the same problem people met with AFS : Animals dont want to talk. I will add a Maomer prietress in the Breeding Hall.

Not a horror effect, but playing random sexlab female orgasm sounds in the breeding hall would add a nice touch.

- Do you know hjow I can play sounds ?

I will need to play sounds during quests, by launching them by triggers, etc...

Skin color are normals : Its just I dont already created meshes and textures for NPC faces.

I will do this when the mod will be beta (Soon, I'm writing the Solitude Corruption now).

Delzaron,

Some other observations:

- I cant do nothing with ZAZ alignment. I fixed the meshes, its works quite well with my character, but its will be never perfect.

- Players are suposed to use only the Furo tub indicated by the objective !!! I will supress the others...

- I dont know how to made the player equipe the zaz cuff. equipitem script dont work for it.

- aFTD2End begins at the end of Mankara dialogues. It can be fixed by adding a objective at stage 0.

- I know for the breeder. It the same problem people met with AFS : Animals dont want to talk. I will add a Maomer prietress in the Breeding Hall.

Skin color are normals : Its just I dont already created meshes and textures for NPC faces.

I will do this when the mod will be beta (Soon, I'm writing the Solitude Corruption now).

you already have sounds coming from the inns secret room you could have it like that

i tryed to edit guendalin the yosolds clone but couldnt her ai package is locked also when i start the solitude questline and go to whiterun i get cdt im guessing its because shes not ment to be in whiterun ?

the aftd3solitude1 quest has some problems

it goes decent untill the sybiil stentor quest to get maive to her

1 maive will not follow

2 sybiil says she hands you a note but you dont get it so you have no ideal where to go because there is no quest markers tried to setstage for some of it but that takes the fun out of it so i am stuck at this point

another thing my follower that i brought to sacrifice never fired i had to tell her to stay  

on a good note the mod has come a long ways its really shaping up thanks for all the hard work

Note : I'm writing the last quest for enslaving Solitude.

Questions now are : What do you think the Soaken City must have as a Cultist fortress and a slave trade place ?

- Bath with Lurkers and Furo tubs ?

- cages with slaves and animals

- a slave trade market

- a punishment square (pillory, etc...)

- an execution place ?

- a new temple ? Or modifying the current one ?

Delzaron,

Some other observations:

Anothers points :

Why Atela have big boobs ?

I will made a release soon... with some corrections.

Note : I'm writing the last quest for enslaving Solitude.

Questions now are : What do you think the Soaken City must have as a Cultist fortress and a slave trade place ?

- Bath with Lurkers and Furo tubs ?

- cages with slaves and animals

- a slave trade market

- a punishment square (pillory, etc...)

- an execution place ?

- a new temple ? Or modifying the current one ?

Defiantly add the furo tub and lurkers for enslavement. Was thinking when you following the lurkers to the furo tubs perhaps add a few people already in the tubs been converted before you and the other women lie in the tubs.

Delzaron,

Some other observations:

Anothers points :

Why Atela have big boobs ?

I will made a release soon... with some corrections.

In the pic I attached? I use bodyslide and the PSB that comes with CronoTrigger77's armor set: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

I usually set very small boobs for the 0 weight and big ones for the 100 weight. Gives lots of variation for boob size. I expect that Atela's weight is 100 or close to it? Hence, big ol' titties. Naked Ysolda in Whiterun is tiny, Lydia's are as big as your head. :)

Delzaron,

Some other observations:

No idea on sounds. Maybe a script that runs continuously that picks a random sex sound from the female voices in sexlab? Does SKSE allow a do loop? The echo effect in the breeding hall during the lurker sex scene gave me the idea. Maybe some insane screaming as well? You'd probably have to bundle them with the mod in that case.

I had a couple more ideas for the breeding hall. Would you rather I sent you a PM or just post them here? I think it might be considered sexual horror. :)

Is there a way to make sexlab animations just play continuously without timers? Say at a particular stage?

Just FYI: I bought Necronomicon from Amazon today. Never read Lovecraft. What I know of Cthulu I know from South Park. :)

Delzaron,

Some other observations:

No idea on sounds. Maybe a script that runs continuously that picks a random sex sound from the female voices in sexlab? Does SKSE allow a do loop? The echo effect in the breeding hall during the lurker sex scene gave me the idea. Maybe some insane screaming as well? You'd probably have to bundle them with the mod in that case.

I had a couple more ideas for the breeding hall. Would you rather I sent you a PM or just post them here? I think it might be considered sexual horror. :)

Is there a way to make sexlab animations just play continuously without timers? Say at a particular stage?

Just FYI: I bought Necronomicon from Amazon today. Never read Lovecraft. What I know of Cthulu I know from South Park. :)

MP sure

Enjoy the lecture !

Im testing the mod right now... aFTD3Begin and aFTD3insmouth quests need fixes...

Ok, now, after I talk to Nar-Ri-Sa the quest marker points to the hidden basement, but the closet can't be opened. Not sure what you intend me to do here. I made a save so I can go back to this point, but I'm just going to use the console to turn off clipping so I can get into the basement.

Nar-Ri-Sa's dialog isn't real clear. I know English isn't your first language, but I'm not sure what "Go into the cave, made your stuff and leave this place quickly." is really supposed to mean. Is she speaking of the hidden cave by the lighthouse, or the basement of the inn? What does "made your stuff" mean? "Leave quickly" I got. :)

Also, You mentioned a pointer for Zarok in the 1.3 patch notes, but I'm not sure at what point in the quest chain I'm supposed to talk to him. I ran into him in the Winking Skeever during the Enquiry quest, but he just had the "Do you know anything about the disappearances?" dialog. Shul Tar says "You spoke to Zarok, right?" at the point where Investigations points you to the harbors. But at that point Zarok really had nothing to say. What is Zarok supposed to have told me?

It might help if you told us what you see as the logical chain of events is from the point where you talk to Falk Firebeard, until the point where Fiana tells you to go by the lighthouse. If we knew the way you had it designed, we might be able to tell you what happens if we deviate from that progression.

I noticed that when you talk to Fiana, the investigations quest is at stage 85, but once you go by the lighthouse and discover the missing statue, it jumps to stage 180? Is that right?

The trap door is also useable while the statue is still sitting there. It would be possible to enter the hidden cave long before you intend for it to happen.

aFTD2End still gets stuck on stage 45 after you see your child and talk to Mankara and are transported to your cell. I have to advance it to stage 50 with the console.

I tried the mod from the beginning to the end of the current development.

There are still lot of problems... but its work quite.

- So, you cannot open the closet... due to the collision marker ! This one is disabled after talking to Nar Si ra.

- I focus on mod development. I will let other people fixing the dialogues.

- Yeah... enquiry variable cause problems now. I dont know why.

- Zarok told you... a good ale made story.

- If you deviate... nothing for you. You will not progress in the mod. Thats all. In fact, after going into the Inn cave, you can jump the quest by directly going to the march near the lighthouse.

I tried the mod from the beginning to the end of the current development.

There are still lot of problems... but its work quite.

- So, you cannot open the closet... due to the collision marker ! This one is disabled after talking to Nar Si ra.

RIght. It was still there even after I talked to Nar Ri Sa. You talk to her, the quest adavances, and the quest marker moves to the basement, but the collision marker is still there.

Ok I am sure what to do I enslave the girl and I get the armor and told to come back in 24 hours and told not to be late but when I return after 24 hrs to talk to Mankara nothing happens and she just stands there. I try to talk with her and the tide message and the ingots message is there what do I need to do to continue to the next stage? I even went outside and hit T for 23 hrs and returned and came back to her and still the same thing does it go any further from this point?

I've got a problem.
After conclusion quest "Dream" I talk with Mancara Camoran in her house and I starting in prison. I talk with NPS and speak with orc women - but quest not starting and she fuck my PC everytime, also if I speak with Camoran - she fuck my hero too!

Quest not starting, but on idea - it must be start.

I've got a problem.

After conclusion quest "Dream" I talk with Mancara Camoran in her house and I starting in prison. I talk with NPS and speak with orc women - but quest not starting and she fuck my PC everytime, also if I speak with Camoran - she fuck my hero too!

Quest not starting, but on idea - it must be start.

I get the same thing, too. The quest you're on gets stuck at stage 45. You need to advance it to stage 50, but I'm not sure that that doesn't cause problems farther down the quest chain, because some of the NPCs won't stop auto-engaging you for sex even after you're no longer a slave.