Ok, I'm back on FTD...

I got problems of properties deleting...Its why the Solitude2Quest was totally bugged.

No; its normal.. you reqch the stqge 50 of the eye of the deep quest (player madness monitoring)

You habe to complete the slave quest one before be cure of your madness.

The screen is a reflect of your madness... But maybe its too dangerous for the memory...

Maive is a vampire ? Se likes swimming btw. That decaying madness debuff makes crazy :D  Don't know how one can play in that conditions (See the screens). "movetoqt" FTW!11111 :cool:

CTDs ... Nasura is bugged  in aftd3Insmouth from stage 80 to 100. She has no dialogue option. Setstaged.  CTD. After the next stage's started she's not going to the party.... 1 hour -wait..no use...CTD....

Maivez is a vampire... Fiana given to her the gift... but why she got ugly face ?

I will generate facegendata...

Tide is comming: Water and recruiting

Raelek is bugged There is no dialogue options after Solitude Water Supplies scene...

Who are these guys? Angeliba Morrard, MOrrerd etc... No description ...Moreover PC becomes overloaded after Solitude Water Supplies scene....No fast travelling is possible ....walking that way is pretty annoying.... :lol:

I will esxtend Raelek conditionnals.

And Kurlshu ones too...

For finding the other peoples... use your brain.

Couldn't find Octave niether at hie dauter's house nor at the Winking Skeever...

"Bring  Maive part is broken" and the rest  either. Setstaged up to stage 200. No Quest descrption in journal appears. Raelek is bugged  force started  "Solitude soaking" part.

Raelek says to lay down onthe altar bit PC goes ustairs to hang on the cricifix :lol:

When PC is on the crucifix  a 1 hour break is needed to start the scene. But PC gets stuck in Crucifix and can't walk back. Setstaged...up to tentacle part...New room with Urshulgie snd 2 Lurkers...Again no quest description in journal...setstaged...New scene with Urshulgie inside the boat. No dialogue option....setstaged...sexscene...setstaged....over :)

Can you details Maive part problems ?

Do you get the note from Sybille ? If no; its properties filling problem.

I add Arcadia meshes for Servants outfit... But i keeped black textures for now.

Because the scene is blocked...

I will made spawn the actors before the player crucifixion... I hope it will fix this scene.

I found why you get problems with the wardrobe... the propertie was blanck ! fucking CK....

Figure out why I never can get Zarok to say anything?

it started working after downloading the new version but it got stuck the player got bound to a cross to get a view of the ceromony the guy goes downstairs and walks near the 2 lurkers i wait and wait and wait but nothing i tryed waiting as in not touching a thing other than moving the mouse to prevent the camara auto spin thing then tryed the t button to wait a hour when i waited a hour there was 4 people stood near the lurkers out of view only way i saw them was with the tfc to move camara is that where the mod ends or did it glitch ?

if you open construction kit and select a interior it has audio listed like abandondprison01 it has AMB dungeondrip

you could rig up a AMB in construction set for the music then add it to the location like you do a item then test to see if it works if it does then edit only locations you make not city locations and stuff since some people might not want audio in citys

I already check that with the temple and the Ryelh breeding hall...

The problem is I need to chqnge the music in specific locations AND in game !

If I act like you said, you will eard the musics in every citiesm not only at solitude.

I already check that with the temple and the Ryelh breeding hall...

The problem is I need to chqnge the music in specific locations AND in game !

If I act like you said, you will eard the musics in every citiesm not only at solitude.

wrong in construction set in the cities you can put the audio to it so it doesnt go to all citys you have to drag the audio to the city in the right panel in the construction set if you drag it to all citys then yes all citys will hear it

I want to confirm something about current implementation (spoilers)

During the quests, after being captured, which of the two factions does the player fall under?

aFTDSlaveFaction [FACT: 000036CB]

aFTDDagonSlaveFaction [FACT: 00015E59]

Is one used for the slaves that can't speak or the slaves in the dream, or is one redundant and not used? I'm not sure what the two are used for specifically.

Personally I got stuck where the actors are all bunched up at the door (not 1.6, haven't tried that version yet) so I haven't gotten far enough in to learn if the player becomes a servant, but does the player ever get assigned to aFTDDagonServantFaction [FACT:7E0036CA] ?

During the quests, after being captured, which of the two factions does the player fall under?

Is one used for the slaves that can't speak or the slaves in the dream, or is one redundant and not used? I'm not sure what the two are used for specifically.

Personally I got stuck where the actors are all bunched up at the door (not 1.6, haven't tried that version yet) so I haven't gotten far enough in to learn if the player becomes a servant, but does the player ever get assigned to aFTDDagonServantFaction [FACT:7E0036CA] ?

Dream : normal, they have nothing to say.

They are in aFTDDagonSlavefaction

Yes, player will joint the aFTDDagonServantFaction

Ok.

Script problems at aFTD3Solitude1.

Use setstqge for now.

Blue palace modifications made CTD....

But if I use setstage aftd3solitude2 0 quest. It will finish aftd3solitude2 directly.

????

Dream : normal, they have nothing to say.

They are in aFTDDagonSlavefaction

Yes, player will joint the aFTDDagonServantFaction

Ok.

Script problems at aFTD3Solitude1.

Use setstqge for now.

Blue palace modifications made CTD....

But if I use setstage aftd3solitude2 0 quest. It will finish aftd3solitude2 directly.

????

Just say it easily. After I print player. setstage aftd3solitude2 0, the screen shows that I have already finish the stage 200 of that task

There are still lot of problems :

Susana package

Enquiry var

Eye of the deeps slave

Insmouth int cell musics

The follower sacrifice problem

insmouth quest : susana condtionnals

qFTD3solitude2 : bugguée

Erikurh est essentiel !

Lake scene : need a moveto

Shultar house : cleaning

Erikur : cleaning

Forgive my poor understanding...you are saying that the armor is still under development, hence the invisibility? I tried typing your suggested command. However, the armor is still the same. Thank you for putting time into this wonderful mod.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Hermaeus_Mora

"...After collecting the Oghma Infinium, Mora once again appears as a void in front of the Dragonborn to name them as his new champion. As with previous incarnations of this tome, it functions as a skill tome that greatly boosts the skill levels of all talents relating either to warriors, rogues, or mages... "

In another database it's said that he's an  ORC (sic!), male, Dremora class  BaseID xx01FF3A  Position: Apocrypha ...

Perhaps, you could make him look like a BIG Seeker to be more Cthulhu like :) 

post-57026-0-04264400-1430070108_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-67985500-1430070616_thumb.jpg