I reinstalled the mod, and I made a run.

- The bigger problem is the no teleportation at aftd2end stage 30.

- Raelek dialogue condtionnal of eye of the deeps quest problem

- Insmouth quest : Nesura condtionnals.

- aFTD3begin : Mankara ingots conditionnal

- Whores and slaves aliaises filling.

i have few ideas for this mod and possibly some  suggestions for a new Quest mod can ii send you a Message Delzaron??

Of course !

how do i sacrifice a follower ?

and how to start the madness part do i just have to walk around somewhere??

Talk to a hired follower, and told to hime the sentence.

I need to rework this part : the follower is not teleported into Ryelh

Okay, I'm glad Artharak could move now!

Problem.

After that, the people just went to look at the lurkers, I tried console kill both of them but they wouldn't budge so my char is stuck on a cross. Tried to "moveto player", they just walk back to look at the lurker.

So I cheated, I set stage to 100 & that's how I get to the apocrypha. My char. keep slipping out off her tub, and the elf (can't remember her name) wouldn't get in the tub. My char. awoke & talked to the Mankaran then teleported to the jail cell & is being force rape by the orc girl. i scrolled back to see your walkthrough, Atia doesn't have anything to say at all.

It's very good !!!

Every things is improved !

For the cross, the simple solution is waiting by using T. It will teleport the NPC into the temple. They have a long journey...

The Furo Tub. I know. There is no solution, except disabling player controls for all the dream quest. If I disable player controls for all the quest, people will meet difficulties to advance...

Atia have only a condtionnal problem...

the clone is still there but this time its called guendalin or something like that a long name i cant spell :(  im looking at your mod in construction set to see if it has like the girl catch where the creatore cloned the original character but forgot to take out the originals ai data the makareth guy the clone of him and bhis original was stuck in makareth so ill look at the guendalin person thats yosolds clone to see if it has whiterun ai in it

if it does ill remove them and see if it fixes it

do you have a list of all npc you cloned ? like you cloned yosold to make guendalin ill need both original name like yosold and the cloned characters like guendalin to check to see if they still have the base ai packages if they do that might be why some people cant get the mod to work right