Tide is comming: Water and recruiting

Raelek is bugged There is no dialogue options after Solitude Water Supplies scene...

Who are these guys? Angeliba Morrard, MOrrerd etc... No description ...Moreover PC becomes overloaded after Solitude Water Supplies scene....No fast travelling is possible ....walking that way is pretty annoying.... :lol:

OK, I will work a little on FTD.

Relek bugged... noted

The guys are people in Solitude, and potential cultists.

Angeline morrardm for example, is a merchant of solitude. Beirand a smith. You have to found them.

Overloading : you dont complete the eye of deep quest.

The decay greatly disable the player.

No; its normal.. you reqch the stqge 50 of the eye of the deep quest (player madness monitoring)

You habe to complete the slave quest one before be cure of your madness.

The screen is a reflect of your madness... But maybe its too dangerous for the memory...

Maive is a vampire ? Se likes swimming btw. That decaying madness debuff makes crazy :D  Don't know how one can play in that conditions (See the screens). "movetoqt" FTW!11111 :cool:

CTDs ... Nasura is bugged  in aftd3Insmouth from stage 80 to 100. She has no dialogue option. Setstaged.  CTD. After the next stage's started she's not going to the party.... 1 hour -wait..no use...CTD....

Maive is a vampire, like Fianna.

Nasura dialogues. Did you talk to ShulTar after talking the first time to Nasura ?

aftd3Insmouth is bugged from stage 80 to 100, 100-110 , 110-120 (Nasura's dialogue and marker) 

Perhaps you should decrease the visial effect of the madness...no-ENB sucks either.

Kushul is bugged. NO dialogue @ stage 80 ....(Eye of Deeps)

I will reworked the eye of the deep quest.

Couldn't find Octave niether at hie dauter's house nor at the Winking Skeever...

"Bring  Maive part is broken" and the rest  either. Setstaged up to stage 200. No Quest descrption in journal appears. Raelek is bugged  force started  "Solitude soaking" part.

Raelek says to lay down onthe altar bit PC goes ustairs to hang on the cricifix :lol:

When PC is on the crucifix  a 1 hour break is needed to start the scene. But PC gets stuck in Crucifix and can't walk back. Setstaged...up to tentacle part...New room with Urshulgie snd 2 Lurkers...Again no quest description in journal...setstaged...New scene with Urshulgie inside the boat. No dialogue option....setstaged...sexscene...setstaged....over :)

post-57026-0-13437500-1429435765_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-86446100-1429435781_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-14908000-1429435798_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-81786100-1429435809_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-68288200-1429435845_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-53734600-1429435857_thumb.jpg

There is lot of fixes to do...

I reinstall skyrim right now.

I will see what I can do tomorrow...

Octieve Sam is usually outside, near the skeever Inn.

Maive part... Its sybille stentor dialogue ?

The crux... I know. I already teleport the NPC, but its not enought.

Raelek bugged... he dont have the satart dialogue for Soaking Solitude ?

And Urshulgie quest is totqly bugged... mqybe its simply due to SEQ file.

sir, i very like this MOD, but how can i get tentacle armor same as slave wear it?

Use the console for now.

Its planned to add it to player.

yes sir, i think the master in mod give tentacle armor to player when player become a slave , sorry ,my english is bad, dont mind

Hi Delzaron

Started your mod again:

- Passing the wardrobe in the inn is still not possible without console command.
- Fiala did not appear this time for the hint finding the entrance to the cave.
- Ceremony worked this time.
- After the "dream" and imprisonement my PC got raped by the female orc non stop.

Here I stopped playing. I did not manually change the quest stage.

Some improvement propositions from my side:
When falling in the cave-hole. I could attack Artharak with magic. Maybe the PC should wear then some cuffs with 0 magic regeneration and magicka set to 0.

I'm using ELFX (Enhancer): Maybe some good placed lightsources could enhance the player experience.

Looking forward to this mod

When you tried to passing the Wardrobe ? You should talk to NarSiRa first, during the investiguation quest.

Fiala ?

The orc raping is normal... but non stop ? Use sexlab debug...

Arthrarak improvement. Do you know the ZAZ object I can use for that ?

Light sources : I dont use this mod... If you want to made this, I will let you the mod at the next release (not now, I'm working on AFS).

Delzaron,

I talked to Nar-Ri-Sa and the wardrobe is still impassible, as Sumpfbauer said. I also got no dialog regarding Zarok Allen again. I know you said you fixed it, but it's still broken for me.

Please, where in the Enquiry quest are you supposed to speak with Zarok? I can't help fix it if I don't know how it's supposed to work.

I also get dialog options with many NPCs that are ". . ." I think these are actually supposed to be initiated by the NPC, because they always involve dialog for things like prostitutes propositioning the player or cultists demanding sex.

Also, is Fiana supposed to be standing near Gwaenelle when you speak with Gwaenelle? Sometimes she's not, and there's no hint or quest marker after you speak with Gwaenelle pointing you toward Fiana.

The ceremony in the temple doesn't fire after pressing T. Edit: it did after I saved on the cross, reloaded, then pressed T. Edit 2: it's stopped again after the first line. It looks like there are some NPCs missing. I don't see Mankara. Looks like Achab, Fiana, Shul Tar, Arthrarak and Zarok.

I manually advanced the quest to stage 100 and everything seemed to work fine from that point. Until I got back from the breeding hall and went to speak with Arthrarak after Lurka, they were all still standing in the temple.

The orc raping is normal... but non stop ? Use sexlab debug...

I get that if the quest where you get put back into the cells after you breed with the lurkers for the first time. The quest doesn't advance from 45 to 50 on it's own, and if you initiate that dialog option of ". . ." with the orc before you manually advance the quest to stage 50 she will continually try to rape you.

It's not a continuous animation thing, you get dialog with her every time.

Thx dechurch... You made some things I wanted to say with my post more clear (= better english)

Fiala = Fiana (typing error)

The orc rape: after the animation and when you are near the orc the dialog opens again (the same dialog) for the next rape. Again and again.

I think, dechurch and I have almost the same problems concerning your mod.

Item for blocking magic: I did never make one on myself, but I think it should be easly possible with creation kit.

Delzaron,

I talked to Nar-Ri-Sa and the wardrobe is still impassible, as Sumpfbauer said. I also got no dialog regarding Zarok Allen again. I know you said you fixed it, but it's still broken for me.

Please, where in the Enquiry quest are you supposed to speak with Zarok? I can't help fix it if I don't know how it's supposed to work.

I also get dialog options with many NPCs that are ". . ." I think these are actually supposed to be initiated by the NPC, because they always involve dialog for things like prostitutes propositioning the player or cultists demanding sex.

Also, is Fiana supposed to be standing near Gwaenelle when you speak with Gwaenelle? Sometimes she's not, and there's no hint or quest marker after you speak with Gwaenelle pointing you toward Fiana.

The ceremony in the temple doesn't fire after pressing T. Edit: it did after I saved on the cross, reloaded, then pressed T. Edit 2: it's stopped again after the first line. It looks like there are some NPCs missing. I don't see Mankara. Looks like Achab, Fiana, Shul Tar, Arthrarak and Zarok.

I manually advanced the quest to stage 100 and everything seemed to work fine from that point. Until I got back from the breeding hall and went to speak with Arthrarak after Lurka, they were all still standing in the temple.

I also stuck at the ceremony quest, my PC just stuck there on the cross when there are 5 NPC stuck in the entrance between 2 lurkers. I used T many time but still couldn't fix it. Can you show me how did you advance the quest manually? I cannot find the quest ID for this quest

I see...

Unfortunatly, i cant work on FTD now. The University teachers positions are published. I will pass my time in apllying for it.

You can take the mod in charge if you want.

Thanks for your trust but unfortunately i'm not a mod-maker...I wish i could use any of those modding programs.

open console

Setstage aFTD2captured setstage 100

All quest ID are listed on the mod topic.

When I did that, the actors were stuck in their positions later on. None of the other quests later on could advance. I got send to the breeding chamber, but when I got back, they were all still standing there.