I don't think that's a troll. What gebal said is true, every uploaders (not only in-) on.jsphr.net must put mozaic before uploading any real ("non-illustrated") vagina or penises related images on the media.

There are such rules on japan, Especially on Japanese public/general audience registered website. Believe me. If You check on most every japan domains websites. They alwaysput censor every parts 'under the belt'. It makes shy.jsphr.net no difference, Same rule apply or they'll shut the web down. True, there are Japanese website that ignore their own cyber rules, but most of them play it safe than sorry.

Beside as sexual organs, Japanese consider direct gential parts unclean & impolite. In the other hand, Other country domain like Russian or America. They won't complain for even a huge HD close up on public website. is it?

Respect.

Perhaps you can explain why fully half the genitals on Shy are NOT pixellated Triratna? (A serious question)

The animated Gif of a vagina springs to mind. Pixellating that would have defeated the point now wouldn't it?

Yes, it is the law in Japan. I believe it is A) over 100 years old, and B) widely ignored (sensible in these modern times, despite a bizarre occurrence in 2004).

must put mozaic before uploading any real ("non-illustrated") vagina or penises

It's not real vagina' date=' it's a "realistic" looking one. Also, see above post, Symon reiterates the earlier point that there are non-mozaiced vaginas all over shy.

[/quote']

I have not frequented shy so much since most of the time someone here grabs and translates the mods anyways. I do know the few times I have zipped through the site I have seen plenty of uncensored genitals. That said I also know of plenty other jp sites that mosaic everything animated, realistic, 3d, manga pictures showing male and female genitalia. I can't say this guy is torlling be some sites do it and other don't. I do higher believe that no one is getting arrested over something like this though.

I'm coming for help gebal and finish this topic.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/kiyaku.txt

Have you read this page?

This sentences contained "Do not upload uncensor image."

In Japan domain,uploading uncensor image of 3DCG, photo, and illust are banned.

Artificial or natural are forbidden evenly.

Link to Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications,Japan's administrative organization

http://www.soumu.go.jp/main_sosiki/joho_tsusin/security/kiso/k05_02.htm

This page describied that Guilty of distribution of obscene literature.

Shy uploader is managed by personal.

Administrator can't deal quickly as like business.

Last,this thread is for GSBmodders.

We should terminate this topic and discuss about GSB Mods.

I'm coming for help gebal and finish this topic.

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/kiyaku.txt

Have you read this page?

This sentences contained "Do not upload uncensor image."

In Japan domain' date='uploading uncensor image of 3DCG, photo, and illust are banned.

Artificial or natural are forbidden evenly.

Link to Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications,Japan's administrative organization

http://www.soumu.go.jp/main_sosiki/joho_tsusin/security/kiso/k05_02.htm

This page describied that Guilty of distribution of obscene literature.

Shy uploader is managed by personal.

Administrator can't deal quickly as like business.

Last,this thread is for GSBmodders.

We should terminate this topic and discuss about GSB Mods.

[/quote']

Then please tell the hundreds of other posters on shy this as well because nobody seems to follow these rules.

I can talk about how arbitrary, and misdirected your threats are against a modder only wishing to share his work in good faith elsewhere. I shall speak of this no more.

The last part you're right about. Sorry to hijack the thread GSB, I am eagerly awaiting updates.

I re-iterate:-

Legit1337 or Gebal, please can you seriously explain to me why there are hundreds of Vaginas and Penises (non-pixelated) all over shy and the administrator takes no action. (That action would be trivial).

If they aren't worried, why are you?

Oh, and the last serious enforcement of this law I found resulted in a fine, not jail.

can some 1 delete those unnecessary OT posts here?

I uploaded the files anyway

hopefuly someone else will take an interest and then between me and who ever else is working it' date='

it will get done.

[img']http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28459.jpg'>http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups28459.jpg[/img]

again, additional screens can be seen on http://shy.jsphr.net

and the link to the blend file

http://www.4shared.com/file/DJiHrohA/MontralBody.html

thats looks awesome!i really hope, some 1 starts to working on some armors wit that. btw where are the textures of it?

To settle the debate I will no longer share mods with the japanese community as I do not wish for anyone to be arrested or come to harm for something that I have done.

I am sorry for the troubles, the frequent nightmares, the lack of sleep and anxiety that a vagina belonging to a pixelized character that is depicted to be over the age of 12 may have caused.

The admins at shy are welcome to remove my uploads from shy should they so desire. I personaly have no need to visit shy nor any further desire to do so.

thats looks awesome!i really hope' date=' some 1 starts to working on some armors wit that. btw where are the textures of it?[/quote']

I managed to get it weighted, I'll upload the body tomarrow.

fmfz.jpg

I re-iterate:-

Legit1337 or Gebal' date=' please can you seriously explain to me why there are hundreds of Vaginas and Penises (non-pixelated) all over shy and the administrator takes no action. (That action would be trivial).

If they aren't worried, why are you?

Oh, and the last serious enforcement of this law I found resulted in a fine, not jail.

[/quote']

I was agreeing with you and reiterating your point against the two trolls.

To settle the debate I will no longer share mods with the japanese community as I do not wish for anyone to be arrested or come to harm for something that I have done.

I am sorry for the troubles' date=' the frequent nightmares, the lack of sleep and anxiety that a vagina belonging to a pixelized character that is depicted to be over the age of 12 may have caused.

The admins at shy are welcome to remove my uploads from shy should they so desire. I personaly have no need to visit shy nor any further desire to do so.

[hr']

thats looks awesome!i really hope' date=' some 1 starts to working on some armors wit that. btw where are the textures of it?[/quote']

fmfz.jpg

LOL I like your solution.

Oh god yes! It looks amazing! Please tell me there is an erect version!

I am sorry for the troubles' date=' the frequent nightmares, the lack of sleep and anxiety that a vagina belonging to a pixelized character that is depicted to be over the age of 12 may have caused.

[hr']

fmfz.jpg

Oooh yeah! :cool:

I uploaded the body, it currently comes with 4 styles. for now I only support imperial skin tones. look over the jpg of the texture map I included. be sure that you understand the changes I made before you install. Additional info can be found in the read me file as well.

I also uploaded the montral race, It requires Xenius Race Dea Obscura, which can be found on tesnexus.

you do not need to use xens esp but you will need the meshes and textures.

screens and files can be found on page 1 be sure that you read the post. there is info there you need.

Just a quick info, i never used BU, i installed it, with all the needed compound, i did try a lot, but, very approximatly, how many hits on you do you need to see a change ? it is related to real damage of the ennemie, their lvl ? or just to the raw count of hits ?

a tried to use your race but, it crashes by me.

i even extracted the bsa files from xenius mod.

also i noticed the "hair" nif shows to the wrong texture path, tried to fix it but still crash when i choses montral. :-/

or maybe its juts my comp :huh:

edit:

i can open the esp files with cs, but when i go to the facegen part it instacrash. :(

a tried to use your race but' date=' it crashes by me.

i even extracted the bsa files from xenius mod.

also i noticed the "hair" nif shows to the wrong texture path, tried to fix it but still crash when i choses montral. :-/

or maybe its juts my comp :huh:

edit:

i can open the esp files with cs, but when i go to the facegen part it instacrash. :(

[/quote']

Thank you for the bug report, I'll have this straightened out as soon as I get home tonight and uploaded in the morning.

[hr']

fmfz.jpg

Awesome - a Togruta race - but don't suppose there will be a 'without great stonking penis' version will there? Aside from that its perfect for a Jedi character. =P

I uploaded the body' date=' it currently comes with 4 styles. for now I only support imperial skin tones. look over the jpg of the texture map I included. be sure that you understand the changes I made before you install. Additional info can be found in the read me file as well.

I also uploaded the montral race, It requires Xenius Race Dea Obscura, which can be found on tesnexus.

you do not need to use xens esp but you will need the meshes and textures.

screens and files can be found on page 1 be sure that you read the post. there is info there you need.

[/quote']

This... is... AMAZING!

Prison Iron Replacer & Lovers Bitch Prison Irons

Prison Iron Replacer:

http://www.4shared.com/file/RCI9WQGI/Prison_Iron_Replacer.html

wallpaper1dh.jpg

Requires PrisonIrons.esp or unless I am mistaking Lovers True Crime Complete. Or knowledge of how to add this through the Construction set.

Lovers Bitch Prison Irons

lovers_bitch_prison_irons.html

doggybitch.jpg

milkbonedoggy.jpg

Same as the Original except that it also comes with tattoos and a milk bone dog tag. If you have Lovers Bitch you do not need this.

Sonya

http://www.4shared.com/file/wGgKemQ3/Sonya.html

30072714.jpg

64904390.jpg

62897264.jpg

Sonya

Several variants of a BBB Clerics Set' date=' found in a chest in the market district.

IMPORTANT STUFF* I used a weapon created by Lera, found in the Lera and Piz, shop mod. Not having access to Nexus I cannot contact them regarding permissions. I am using under the impression that giving Lera full Credits for this excellent mesh and texture will suffice.

However if this is not the case and should Lera wish that I remove the Cross I will do so immediately and offer my sincerest apologies.

Maid Set V1

http://www.4shared.com/file/dimMEQkE/maid_set_1.html

[img']http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6352/14564790.jpg[/img]

screenshot611.png

This is the first maids uniform I converted, it adds two variants 1 with stockings one without stockings, to a chest at the end of the docks by the IC Sewer exit. The exact same location as the other maids uniform. So to avoid conflict use only one.

Requires VipCxj's real High Heel system. I also recommend Growlfs universal skeleton.

Lovers Bitch Prison Irons how do you wear them outside of the kennels