Amazing work GSB! Dragon Song is hands-down my favorite, but everything you've posted is outstanding :) Since you're such a bad ass modder, would you consider making some jeans for me please? I would really like to have some cute modern looking bluejeans and daisy dukes for the HGEC LL lower body. I have several jeans meshes from various mods, but none meet my expectations... I have no need for an .esp file; just a mesh/texture resource. Anyway, I look forward to your next creation!

Thanks for all your shares' date=' and especially for maid outfits.

Got a request: this poser outfits. Any chance to convert them for oblivion? If you like em, of course.

I will take a look, after I convince my wife to leave me be so I can sleep for more then 2 hours. Dont get married, do anything else in life but do not ever get married. I swear its the equivalent of anal rape for men.

Lol, it depends on what kind of wife you have. Some women are more dependent than others. Thanks for the mods and I hope you get some more sleep in the future!

Thanks for all your shares' date=' and especially for maid outfits.

Got a request: this poser outfits. Any chance to convert them for oblivion? If you like em, of course.

I will take a look, after I convince my wife to leave me be so I can sleep for more then 2 hours. Dont get married, do anything else in life but do not ever get married. I swear its the equivalent of anal rape for men.

Lol, it depends on what kind of wife you have. Some women are more dependent than others. Thanks for the mods and I hope you get some more sleep in the future!

I must've gotten one of the same models of wife that GSBmodders got.  ::)

Hmm...

Seems like I forgot to give the (obvious for me) step of deleting the foot with nifskope in the armor nif file.

Otherwise you're right about the biped object window. (I ' date='prefer to call it slot menu since that's what it is in the end xD )

[/quote']

Never worked in Nifskope before, but I managed to delete the feet. Thanks alot!

Dig this work hardcore man. I appreciate your mods. Hell I can't believe I never thought about using the models from Daz Studio and Poser before. I'm almost tempted to start playing around in Blender to see if I can learn to morph them to fit body types like that too! It would be sick being able to put some of the Daz Studio and Poser meshes into new clothing and armor types for Skyrim. I mean...there's such a vast wealth of clothing and armor meshes already out there for those programs.

I'd imagine you'd have to re-rig them though right? Or do you somehow keep the bone properties when you make the transfer from .obj to .nif?

Anyway...fricken awesome job man. I appreciate your time.

Video for Dragon Song is done.  Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkZqrZFJPBQ

The Vid came out great' date=' thanks!

I'll be working on uriel and cme's requests and then doing my best to fix up some persisting bugs. But here is a sneak peak at things to come in the next few weeks once my work load lightens up a bit.

[img']http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/161/obliviontakeyoufinal.jpg[/img]

screenshot2210.jpg

screenshot2304.jpg

screenshot2500.jpg

montral.jpg

screenshot2566.jpg

screenshot2562.jpg

a Race mod based off the starwars Togruta, for now I am using the Dea Obscura race's body textures as a base. That will change shortly.