While I absolutely love Rebels work I did not exactly care for this one, which is why I busted my ass in an attempt to convert liara. I have no doubts that it could be done, I am simply lacking a bit of knowledge to do it though I did come at least get further then I expected to. Possibly at some time in the distant future creating morphs wont be so difficult for me

While I absolutely love Rebels work I did not exactly care for this one' date=' which is why I busted my ass in an attempt to convert liara. I have no doubts that it could be done, I am simply lacking a bit of knowledge to do it though I did come at least get further then I expected to. Possibly at some time in the distant future creating morphs wont be so difficult for me

[/quote']

I was hoping when I replaced the headmesh for it in the construction set that the hairpiece thing was seperate but alas it wasn't:(

Liaras meshes and textures have been uploaded the files kinda big since it is still loaded up with extra junk. There is no esp as I have stated in an earlier post that I have no intention of revisting this project myself. The meshes and textures are only there for someone else to put this into a nice neat package for others to use.

you can find this in my MF folder here

http://www.mediafire.com/#payb3sz5l2l9e

The folder link is broken

Not sure if this has been asked before or not, didn't look through every page, but has anyone had an issue with the upper body on the Bound armor set coming up discolored? Tried looking at it with Nifskope, everything appears to be labeled right, so I'm at a loss.

Oh, this. From the top of my head I remember the 'Dreamwalker' outfit showing the same effect. A minor inconvenience.

Click on the upper body mesh in NifSkope's 3D window to select it. Find the NiTriStrip's highlighted name in the block list on the left-hand side. Rename it to something like Foot: UpperBody (maybe also renaming the lower body to something like Foot: LowerBody just to please Jyggalag) and this should fix the Nif. I think the Tri Foot in the NiTriStrip's name is to blame here.

All the time with mesh after mesh.

Check the NiMaterialProperty of the skin meshes.

The ambient and diffuse colours should be white (1.0, 1.0, 1.0)

The emissive should be black (0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

The specular can be black or white. Your choice.

Glossiness should be 10.0, unless you've gone for slimy skin in which case it can be anything.

Alpha should be 1.0 Some people seem to think 10000.0 might do something. The engine ignores it as a broken setting.

VERY important, the NiMaterial must be named skin or Skin.

All body part (skin) meshes should be the same, whatever you choose. Otherwise, seams are thrown into sharp relief and body parts can show as discolored.

For some reason, out on the pacific rim, rather than use adjusted skin textures to achieve their concept of beauty, some people think it clever to play with these settings to produce different skin tones.

I wish they'd stop it. I'm sorry but it's not clever, just inept!

• 3 weeks later...

I roam away from the oblivion section for a few months, come back, and you've found and released your beautiful Liara race...(kinda). I need to dissapear more often if this sort of result is a reoccuring thing! With all the talented modders here, this mod should be reborn within a month or two. Now if we could just find a way to port this to skyrim as a race, not a model outfit...

PS: What happened to the first post? it now says someone else started this thread?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mediafire nuked it all, gregahits reuploading but feel free to pass out your own links if you like.

I should have working links up sometime this weekend.  Sorry for the long delay but the deal with my aunt and work has kicked my ass for the last month.

The Lollipop Chainsaw Clothes - can you tell me the requisites?

There are not one but actually two required systems that need to be installed to make this mod work:

The more obvious one - because it's displayed in Wrye Bash as a master file to the LC esp - is the 'Break Undies Framework 2.0'. In quite a gory way this outfit makes use of the BU system to show damage dealt, not only to that cheerleader get-up but even to the cheerleader's tender booty underneath.

The second requirement has a twofold purpose: (The latest version of) 'OBSE' is required firstly to get the mod's items as they are added to the player's inventory upon loading a save via an additem script, and secondly because the 'BU Framework' needs OBSE anyway to work.

Sorry for forgetting about that. You can tell I'm never playing in first person... I just love the sight of my character's bare or miniskirted butt too much.

Here is the complete file with all three skeletons - first person, humanoid and beast skeleton: Full Universal Skeleton.rar

I forgot the latter as well because I'm also rarely using beast races.

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a glitch with the new futa outfit. A purple distorted thing is shown, probably something wrong with the mesh. Also the high heels script does not elevate the body enough, the heels are sinking into the ground as the platforms on the heels are pretty high. I downloaded only the futa version, so I'm not sure if the other version has this graphic glitch as well:

2HyAy.jpg

can someone reupload the file or whatever mod that's in this picture?  the futa project would be nice b/c all the links are broken.  ><