Hey man' date=' huge fan and can't wait for your releases. If I may ask, what is the progress on the horse futanari mod you mentioned in another thread?

[/quote']

Its coming along, the mesh is done and its textured, the difficulty is in weighting it. Once I get in game and have a look it stretches into something really horrible looking.

So for now i'll keep plugging away at it, and possibly post a few screens in the next day or so to see if I can attract some expert help.

Hey man' date=' huge fan and can't wait for your releases. If I may ask, what is the progress on the horse futanari mod you mentioned in another thread?

[/quote']

Its coming along, the mesh is done and its textured, the difficulty is in weighting it. Once I get in game and have a look it stretches into something really horrible looking.

So for now i'll keep plugging away at it, and possibly post a few screens in the next day or so to see if I can attract some expert help.

Sounds like a skeleton problem. My advice would be to try a static mesh as a proof of concept before trying to animate it. I think your problem is that most maximum compatability skeletons don't have "penis" bones and therefore trying to animate a bone that doesn't exist gives you that weird shooting off into space effect.

The new screens look pretty amazing GSB, especially the skimpy little gypsy outfit ;) I'm anxious to see what you've come up with regarding the jeans request... hope they're coming along with little-to-no problems for you. Thanks again!

Wow... I've never seen any mod like that for Oblivion before' date=' are those bruises / blood part of the costume or a separate mod?

[/quote']

The Blood and Bruises are added in with Photoshop, as are the creatures and other specail effects.

huh ?....

There are almsot all pictures dead link?...

If you cannot see the Images try using a different web browser. Internet Explorer shows them just fine.

I'm anxious to see what you've come up with regarding the jeans request... hope they're coming along with little-to-no problems for you. Thanks again!

your jeans are done' date=' well kinda.

I screwed up exporting them and need to revisit blender, then test, test, test.

Sounds like a skeleton problem. My advice would be to try a static mesh as a proof of concept before trying to animate it. I think your problem is that most maximum compatability skeletons don't have "penis" bones and therefore trying to animate a bone that doesn't exist gives you that weird shooting off into space effect.

I uploaded the files anyway

hopefuly someone else will take an interest and then between me and who ever else is working it,

it will get done.

ups28459.jpg

again, additional screens can be seen on http://shy.jsphr.net'>http://shy.jsphr.net

and the link to the blend file

http://www.4shared.com/file/DJiHrohA/MontralBody.html

Now for something fun! Heres an early Beta of Uriels requested clothing. It still has issues, but is playable as is.

It requires vipcyxs real high heels and I strongly recommend using growlfs universal skeleton.

ups28455.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/fSGogPsh/cutey.html

additional screens can be found on http://shy.jsphr.net

Thank you Akba, I will give that Skeleton a Try.

Great looking mods' date=' GBS.

Curious tho, the hair used in the pics of the Dragon Song mod, is that an actual hair mod or was that done with adobe?

[/quote']

It is an actual hair style, i'm fairly sure that it was a part of SKS Rens.

*Added a beta test file for more realistic vaginas. You can find the mods download link and screens on page 1 of this thread.

Thank you Akba' date=' I will give that Skeleton a Try.

Great looking mods, GBS.

Curious tho, the hair used in the pics of the Dragon Song mod, is that an actual hair mod or was that done with adobe?

It is an actual hair style, i'm fairly sure that it was a part of SKS Rens.

*Added a beta test file for more realistic vaginas. You can find the mods download link and screens on page 1 of this thread.

Dang does that look realistic! Trying it out now :heart:

VipCxj's real High Heel system is compatible with lovers ?

Last time i tried this mod, on a older installation of oblivion (with a shit load of mods) the 1st person view was totally broken, camera was moving alone up and down, left and right, giving me the feeling to be a bunny under influence of methamphetamine.

There is no good at English.

Sorry

To GSB

Post your picture realistic vaginas to  shy uploader is not.

Vagina to post a picture of Japanese law is to be sentenced to imprisonment is a crime.

administrator was arrested, would be closed uploader.

The lost treasure, you will be hatred from around the world.

Thank you to immediately remove.

Hmm' date=' I've seen rather a lot of vaginas on shy, so I doubt it.

I know of the rather strange and very ancient piece of Japanese legislation. Of course if the whole thing had been covered with say blue transparent plastic, that would have been OK.

The more interesting question is where is the download.

Edit: Engaged brain and found it.

There is no good at English.

Sorry

To GSB

Vagina to post a picture of Japanese law is to be sentenced to imprisonment is a crime.

administrator was arrested' date=' would be closed uploader.

The lost treasure, you will be hatred from around the world.

Thank you to immediately remove.

[/quote']

This has got to be a cross-language troll. Vaginas are all over shy, why have they not given anyone else flak over it? Administrator arrested? Unlikely, if the japanese authorities were actually involved the site would be shut down already. I harbor no ill will to my neighbors across the pond, but I feel a lot of mistrust and general dislike coming from the asian (particularly chinese) modding communities toward western modders and I don't understand it at all.

Edit: Also, if it was such a problem, why didn't the site administrator remove it himself? He has control of the website right?

Also' date=' if it was such a problem, why didn't the site administrator remove it himself? He has control of the website right?

[/quote']

Well, well... each time a shy administrator do something... it was only to ban non japanese access on shy... for severals weeks... right ?