Prison Iron Replacer & Lovers Bitch Prison Irons

Prison Iron Replacer:

http://www.4shared.com/file/RCI9WQGI/Prison_Iron_Replacer.html

wallpaper1dh.jpg

Requires PrisonIrons.esp or unless I am mistaking Lovers True Crime Complete. Or knowledge of how to add this through the Construction set.

Lovers Bitch Prison Irons

lovers_bitch_prison_irons.html

doggybitch.jpg

milkbonedoggy.jpg

Same as the Original except that it also comes with tattoos and a milk bone dog tag. If you have Lovers Bitch you do not need this.

Sonya

http://www.4shared.com/file/wGgKemQ3/Sonya.html

30072714.jpg

64904390.jpg

62897264.jpg

Sonya

Several variants of a BBB Clerics Set' date=' found in a chest in the market district.

IMPORTANT STUFF* I used a weapon created by Lera, found in the Lera and Piz, shop mod. Not having access to Nexus I cannot contact them regarding permissions. I am using under the impression that giving Lera full Credits for this excellent mesh and texture will suffice.

However if this is not the case and should Lera wish that I remove the Cross I will do so immediately and offer my sincerest apologies.

Maid Set V1

http://www.4shared.com/file/dimMEQkE/maid_set_1.html

[img']http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6352/14564790.jpg[/img]

screenshot611.png

This is the first maids uniform I converted, it adds two variants 1 with stockings one without stockings, to a chest at the end of the docks by the IC Sewer exit. The exact same location as the other maids uniform. So to avoid conflict use only one.

Requires VipCxj's real High Heel system. I also recommend Growlfs universal skeleton.

Lovers Bitch Prison Irons how do you wear them outside of the kennels

as long at they are installed correctly (you have the original prison iron replacer.esp by Uriel) just go to a city and punch a guard or steal something and when given the choice to "pay fine, go to jail, resist arrest, make fine go away with sex, you want to spend a day in jail. You'll be released wearing your very own set of slave cuffs, anklets and collar. :D

GSBModders,

I see what you mean about the "realistic" Vagina mod being an alpha and not tested for anything other than Imperial. Despite it looking excellent it definitely doesn't work with a dark elf. The textures just look wierd.

This isn't a moan, I just thought I'd mention it.

I applaud your efforts here and respect the hard work you put into all your mods and am grateful that you are good enough to share them. I will look out for future developments with this particular mod.

I'm also dismayed that, yet again contoversy has followed you, even to this forum. Innovators and creative persons throughout history have suffered the scorn of others, so you are in good company there. Don't let 'em ground you down.

Fortunately, tolerance and respect prevails on this site

Cheers

Prison Iron Replacer:

wallpaper1dh.jpg

Requires PrisonIrons.esp or unless I am mistaking Lovers True Crime Complete. Or knowledge of how to add this through the Construction set.

doggybitch.jpg

milkbonedoggy.jpg

Same as the Original except that it also comes with tattoos and a milk bone dog tag. If you have Lovers Bitch you do not need this.

Sonya

30072714.jpg

64904390.jpg

62897264.jpg

Sonya

Several variants of a BBB Clerics Set' date=' found in a chest in the market district.

IMPORTANT STUFF* I used a weapon created by Lera, found in the Lera and Piz, shop mod. Not having access to Nexus I cannot contact them regarding permissions. I am using under the impression that giving Lera full Credits for this excellent mesh and texture will suffice.

However if this is not the case and should Lera wish that I remove the Cross I will do so immediately and offer my sincerest apologies.

Maid Set V1

screenshot611.png

This is the first maids uniform I converted, it adds two variants 1 with stockings one without stockings, to a chest at the end of the docks by the IC Sewer exit. The exact same location as the other maids uniform. So to avoid conflict use only one.

Requires VipCxj's real High Heel system. I also recommend Growlfs universal skeleton.

as long at they are installed correctly (you have the original prison iron replacer.esp by Uriel) just go to a city and punch a guard or steal something and when given the choice to "pay fine, go to jail, resist arrest, make fine go away with sex, you want to spend a day in jail. You'll be released wearing your very own set of slave cuffs, anklets and collar. :D

ya that didnt work ,all that happen was a big orgie in the cellblock c and no bitch prison irons to show for it lol

Prison Iron Replacer:

wallpaper1dh.jpg

doggybitch.jpg

milkbonedoggy.jpg

Sonya

30072714.jpg

64904390.jpg

62897264.jpg

Sonya

Maid Set V1

screenshot611.png

ya that didnt work ,all that happen was a big orgie in the cellblock c and no bitch prison irons to show for it lol

its should have worked as the prison irons replacer.esp actually replaces the vanilla version you start with. Then GSB's replaces the meshes and textures. Ok try this. Donkey made this so it will just auto-add to your inventory. This is for the original replacers, you will have to load this new file have them added to your inventory, save and exit. Then re-install GSB's prison irons and then you should be good to go.

---> Donkey's add in for prison irons http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=913 <---

Prison Iron Replacer:

wallpaper1dh.jpg

doggybitch.jpg

milkbonedoggy.jpg

Sonya

30072714.jpg

64904390.jpg

62897264.jpg

Sonya

Maid Set V1

screenshot611.png

its should have worked as the prison irons replacer.esp actually replaces the vanilla version you start with. Then GSB's replaces the meshes and textures. Ok try this. Donkey made this so it will just auto-add to your inventory. This is for the original replacers, you will have to load this new file have them added to your inventory, save and exit. Then re-install GSB's prison irons and then you should be good to go.

---> Donkey's add in for prison irons http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=913 <---

i did all that and its not the bitch prison irons, its not whats in the pic ,i think iam going to try to start a new game mybe it will work

as long at they are installed correctly (you have the original prison iron replacer.esp by Uriel) just go to a city and punch a guard or steal something and when given the choice to "pay fine' date=' go to jail, resist arrest, make fine go away with sex, you want to spend a day in jail. You'll be released wearing your very own set of slave cuffs, anklets and collar. :D

[/quote']

i did all that and its not the bitch prison irons, its not whats in the pic ,i think iam going to try to start a new game mybe it will work

could you not have the prison irons esp under loversbitch? The way the game reads things is last in line takes priority, so if you have the prison irons esp higher than another mod that used the same files it could be altering it that way. Also after you installed the patch by Donkey, did you reinstall the GSB meshes and textures?

I updated the montral file to V2.0

the Issues shiould be corrected now.

the crash was caused by my attempting to set eye lashes to use the ears slot,

since this race does not have ears I thought np should be fine, obviously that was not the case.

So thats been fixed the hair should also be fixed, I corrected the texture paths and updated the esp

reset the hairs material property to hair and everything looks fine.

passwords the same

I can't seem to get the maid outfit to work

After having read your other posts it sounds to me like a possible load order issue.

If you could post that for me I'll have a look and see what can be done.

One other thing do not use both maids sets together.

This can cause CTD's as both sets occupy the same space on the docks.

VipCxj's real High Heel system is compatible with lovers ?

Last time i tried this mod' date=' on a older installation of oblivion (with a shit load of mods) the 1st person view was totally broken, camera was moving alone up and down, left and right, giving me the feeling to be a bunny under influence of methamphetamine.

[/quote']

there were issues with the very old ESM version of his mod but those Issues are ancient history

and nothing at all like what you describe. The new esp version no longer breaks animations and Growlfs Universal Skeleton fixes the other issues.

Awesome - a Togruta race - but don't suppose there will be a 'without great stonking penis' version will there? Aside from that its perfect for a Jedi character. =P

The default version is actualy just a normal female character' date=' you have to manualy turn it into a futa using the futa project files.

Though the included body texture has been modified to support the futa addon being a futa is not a requirement.

Just sayin' GSB, but it would be alot easier if the fleshy parts of the penis would use an own texture rather than an edited footfemale.dds. This way you wouldn't need to make extra textures for each race.

I tried that way out too, I ran into a problem with the penis not using the proper texture.

I think I have a solution to simplify things, I'll know soon enogh.

GSBModders' date='

I see what you mean about the "realistic" Vagina mod being an alpha and not tested for anything other than Imperial. Despite it looking excellent it definitely doesn't work with a dark elf. The textures just look wierd.

[/quote']

I actualy made dark elf textures for this last night, I'll upload once I have textures finished up for orcs, chocolate elves and a few other popular races.

you're awesome. :)

edit.

finally! i made a new char. Kira.creating her face was harder then i though. to create a face for a race w/o hair is kinda complicated bcz you cant hide the cheeks and other problem areas, but im happy with her look now. the head/body texture missmatch is something i have to fix on my own.

thanks again!

btw do you plan release different armors?

I tried that way out too' date=' I ran into a problem with the penis not using the proper texture.

[/quote']

Just seperate the fleshy part from the rest of the penis (go to edit mode, select the vertices of said part, press "p" and select "all selected"). Then give that part a new material and another texture (keep in mind that you need to make a single user copy of that texture and material) and merge the sheath and balls with the lowerbody (the lowerbody needs to be the highlited one).

At least this is how I did it. I needed to merge the lowerbody with the sheath and balls because otherwise blender didn't export right. But this way the sheath and balls are forced to use the properties from the lowerbody.nif.

Edit: Nvm, tried it out in game and it didn't work. Odd, it worked in nifskope. :/

I updated the montral file to V2.0

the Issues shiould be corrected now.

the crash was caused by my attempting to set eye lashes to use the ears slot' date='

since this race does not have ears I thought np should be fine, obviously that was not the case.

So thats been fixed the hair should also be fixed, I corrected the texture paths and updated the esp

reset the hairs material property to hair and everything looks fine.

passwords the same

I can't seem to get the maid outfit to work

After having read your other posts it sounds to me like a possible load order issue.

If you could post that for me I'll have a look and see what can be done.

One other thing do not use both maids sets together.

This can cause CTD's as both sets occupy the same space on the docks.

VipCxj's real High Heel system is compatible with lovers ?

Last time i tried this mod' date=' on a older installation of oblivion (with a shit load of mods) the 1st person view was totally broken, camera was moving alone up and down, left and right, giving me the feeling to be a bunny under influence of methamphetamine.

[/quote']

there were issues with the very old ESM version of his mod but those Issues are ancient history

and nothing at all like what you describe. The new esp version no longer breaks animations and Growlfs Universal Skeleton fixes the other issues.

Awesome - a Togruta race - but don't suppose there will be a 'without great stonking penis' version will there? Aside from that its perfect for a Jedi character. =P

The default version is actualy just a normal female character' date=' you have to manualy turn it into a futa using the futa project files.

Though the included body texture has been modified to support the futa addon being a futa is not a requirement.

Just sayin' GSB, but it would be alot easier if the fleshy parts of the penis would use an own texture rather than an edited footfemale.dds. This way you wouldn't need to make extra textures for each race.

I tried that way out too, I ran into a problem with the penis not using the proper texture.

GSBModders' date='

[/quote']

I actualy made dark elf textures for this last night, I'll upload once I have textures finished up for orcs, chocolate elves and a few other popular races.

You are a wonder! Many, many thanks.

Cheers

I tried that way out too' date=' I ran into a problem with the penis not using the proper texture.

[/quote']

Just seperate the fleshy part from the rest of the penis (go to edit mode, select the vertices of said part, press "p" and select "all selected"). Then give that part a new material and another texture (keep in mind that you need to make a single user copy of that texture and material) and merge the sheath and balls with the lowerbody (the lowerbody needs to be the highlited one).

At least this is how I did it. I needed to merge the lowerbody with the sheath and balls because otherwise blender didn't export right. But this way the sheath and balls are forced to use the properties from the lowerbody.nif.

Edit: Nvm, tried it out in game and it didn't work. Odd, it worked in nifskope. :/

did you try other areas? im not sure if this is a shader bug or not, when went to the arena inside to take screenshots the dick was complety white, then i went outside again and it was normal, odd.

Nice job as always GSB.

But I have a problem where the textures show in nifskope but not in game.

I replaced

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\imperial\female\FootFemale.dds

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\imperial\female\FootFemale_n.dds

With your versions.

Then replaced the four meshes in

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\ERA\foot.nif

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\ERA\hand.nif

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\ERA\upperbody.nif

C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\Bombshell\ERA\lowerbody.nif

With your meshes:

femalehand.nif

femalefoot.nif

femaleupperbody.nif

femalelowerbody.nif(futa 4)

However I renamed them to the former so the spell would actually load the body. I did not rename them the first time and got an invisible body.

On the second try I got the body and penis mesh to load. However there was only texture on the body. The penis had that grey "missing texture" look.

It looks fine in nifskope, the texture loaded onto the penis there. I started a brand new imperial to test it. Now I am stumped. -___-

as long at they are installed correctly (you have the original prison iron replacer.esp by Uriel) just go to a city and punch a guard or steal something and when given the choice to "pay fine' date=' go to jail, resist arrest, make fine go away with sex, you want to spend a day in jail. You'll be released wearing your very own set of slave cuffs, anklets and collar. :D

[/quote']

could you not have the prison irons esp under loversbitch? The way the game reads things is last in line takes priority, so if you have the prison irons esp higher than another mod that used the same files it could be altering it that way. Also after you installed the patch by Donkey, did you reinstall the GSB meshes and textures?

idont have prison irons esp just mesh and texures

[/quote']

did you try other areas? im not sure if this is a shader bug or not, when went to the arena inside to take screenshots the dick was complety white, then i went outside again and it was normal, odd.

I've actually had this problem myself. The dick flashes white under certain lighting conditions.

the montral race itself works without any problems, the only downside atm are the texture, i compared to the original body textures and noticed that the ori. are more greyish, like the face too. so will you release your white version for the face, please? im kinda tired to try adjust this with gimp. thanks a lot.

did you try other areas? im not sure if this is a shader bug or not' date=' when went to the arena inside to take screenshots the dick was complety white, then i went outside again and it was normal, odd.

[/quote']

No, that's another problem unrelated to the stuff I was trying to do.

To fix this issue you have it would be enough to open the file in blender and uncheck the VCol Light box in the material buttons I think.

Pubic Hair

http://www.4shared.com/file/Od0903GZ/PubicHair.html

Darker Textures (texture only' date=' still requires original above)

http://www.4shared.com/file/uwZh0xIZ/Darker_pubic_hair.html

[img']http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2521/ss2t.jpg[/img]

ss3qh.jpg

styles.jpg

Adds pubic hair to some HGEC Bottoms.

Several Variants available

Currently supported body variants:

DMRA

GSB Body 1

GSB Body 2

H RA

HGEC L Bouncing Butt

HGEC LL Bouncing Butt

HGEC M Bouncing Butt

HGEC S Bouncing Butt

Heavy Manga body

manga

XL bodies

comes in black, brown, red, blonde, white. the psd file's are included.

Could it be possible to mix this mod with this one?:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19530

For example, adding an extra option for shaving, before "Yes, radically" something like "stylish fur" and then an option to choose style... that way when it grows back we could choose another style... I think it would be great.

19530-4-1220177416.jpg

ya that didnt work ' date='all that happen was a big orgie in the cellblock c and no bitch prison irons to show for it lol

[/quote']

download this http://www.mediafire.com/?eshzwnbv1be1z8l

once downloaded install this mod to get the meshes / textures and esp for replaing prison irons, then copy GSB's prison irons to you data folder, overwrite whatever it asks. Load up your game, get put in prison and you should now be wearing GSB's prison irons. (FYI: I believe GSB had the mentioned file listed as required to use his meshes / textures)

You shouldn't have anymore issues after installing that.

its should have worked as the prison irons replacer.esp actually replaces the vanilla version you start with. Then GSB's replaces the meshes and textures. Ok try this. Donkey made this so it will just auto-add to your inventory. This is for the original replacers' date=' you will have to load this new file have them added to your inventory, save and exit. Then re-install GSB's prison irons and then you should be good to go.

[/quote']

download this http://www.mediafire.com/?eshzwnbv1be1z8l

once downloaded install this mod to get the meshes / textures and esp for replaing prison irons, then copy GSB's prison irons to you data folder, overwrite whatever it asks. Load up your game, get put in prison and you should now be wearing GSB's prison irons. (FYI: I believe GSB had the mentioned file listed as required to use his meshes / textures)

You shouldn't have anymore issues after installing that.

yes finaly,ya i couldnt find esp thank you very much for the help :)

I uploaded the body' date=' it currently comes with 4 styles. for now I only support imperial skin tones. look over the jpg of the texture map I included. be sure that you understand the changes I made before you install. Additional info can be found in the read me file as well.

I also uploaded the montral race, It requires Xenius Race Dea Obscura, which can be found on tesnexus.

you do not need to use xens esp but you will need the meshes and textures.

screens and files can be found on page 1 be sure that you read the post. there is info there you need.

[/quote']

This... is... AMAZING!

Agreed, GSB's work is par excellence :) Nice work, GSB

I love the mods! But I'm having a bit of an issue with Montral. It seems to throw the textures into the correct folder in my DATA directory, but I only end up with a Montral.nif in the meshes/characters folder. I end up just having the default female body for her and no hair when I try to create that race. Any suggestions? I'm sure I've probably buggered it trying to get it installed.

I love the mods! But I'm having a bit of an issue with Montral. It seems to throw the textures into the correct folder in my DATA directory' date=' but I only end up with a Montral.nif in the meshes/characters folder. I end up just having the default female body for her and no hair when I try to create that race. Any suggestions? I'm sure I've probably buggered it trying to get it installed.

[/quote']

you need only the resources from Dea Obsucra race ( = no esp needed),

what i did too, was extracting the bsa file from Dea Obscura and deleting it. maybe it helps

GSBmodders' date=' which skeleton you uses for your futanari mod ?

The Growlf's Universal Skeleton have penis bones ?

[/quote']

I'm using Growlfs, the penis is not currently animated to bounce.

On the second try I got the body and penis mesh to load. However there was only texture on the body. The penis had that grey "missing texture" look.

It looks fine in nifskope' date=' the texture loaded onto the penis there. I started a brand new imperial to test it. Now I am stumped. -___-

[/quote']

It sounds like your not using the correct texture, or possibly the texture path is wrong.

did you try other areas? im not sure if this is a shader bug or not' date='

when went to the arena inside to take screenshots the dick was complety white,

then i went outside again and it was normal, odd.

[/quote']

It was a known bug at release, I included a Screenshot showing it.

The problem has now been corrected though, so no more snow penis when stepping into the light.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OocJgZAN/Project_Futa.html

I also made several Armors up (see below). I am lacking permissions at the moment so no release just yet.

If I could get a volunteer to go to nexus (i'm still banned) and aquire the permissions it would speed things up considerably.

poster1t.jpg