photo studio 2011 - slight make over

wbxc13.jpg

All this will do is add curtains over a retextured backdrop I have also rextured the stage. the original mod must be installed first

http://up.mnty.net/img/up001648.7z

Draenei Raider ZKEC - updated added the shin guards for hooved characters a shield 3 axes and fixed bugs.

up002858.jpg

Adds a set of armor a shield and 3 axes. Also in the update you need to hunt for the armor. I heard the weather inside Hame is nice this time of year, and it has such a lovely tour guide.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qeu11890kpsgr1s

Some old stuff that I never completed, the armors have minor clipping issues, everything needs an esp file made somethings may need icons and a couple need real high heels

there is no password, use it to hearts content

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ey2xag6w8t9zm0

here you can find many of my older mods, and many i never released if they are not listed i no longer have them. if you have something i did and did not list feel free to add a link

http://www.mediafire.com/?payb3sz5l2l9e

Thanks for all your shares' date=' and especially for maid outfits.

Got a request: this poser outfits. Any chance to convert them for oblivion? If you like em, of course.

I will take a look, after I convince my wife to leave me be so I can sleep for more then 2 hours. Dont get married, do anything else in life but do not ever get married. I swear its the equivalent of anal rape for men.

I will take a look' date=' after I convince my wife to leave me be so I can sleep for more then 2 hours. Dont get married, do anything else in life but do not ever get married. I swear its the equivalent of anal rape for men.

[/quote']

Sigh ... too late, man, too late ... ;)

But a couple of awesome mods here, if I might say so.

Hello, thank you very much GSBmodders for your input.

One question: is there any posivilidad that in the mod of pubic hair, how hair out another? such as a skull .... my characters are usually pretty dark and gloomy, so the imprint of the paw of a dog does not hit much .....

Hello' date=' thank you very much GSBmodders for your input.

One question: is there any posivilidad that in the mod of pubic hair, how hair out another? such as a skull .... my characters are usually pretty dark and gloomy, so the imprint of the paw of a dog does not hit much .....

[/quote']

I uploaded Darker Textures, you can find the link directly under the Original.

For those who do not have photoshop and would like to use this with there custom hair color I have included .jpgs of the alpha maps as well as the psd file for photoshop users.

I have also uploaded additional hair colors for the Penny Hair style.

These include Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black and Red.

The link is located directly under the original.

I will take a look' date=' after I convince my wife to leave me be so I can sleep for more then 2 hours. Dont get married, do anything else in life but do not ever get married. I swear its the equivalent of anal rape for men.

[/quote']

AMEN! I just spent a whole stupid holiday weekend going thru the same crap because of "Fathers Day". What a frickin rip....

You wanna give me a "Fathers day" gift...leave me the hell alone!

First and for most let me say a big thank you.  I have been looking for hair styles like you posted in the poser pack.  I was in dire need of a short bangs short ponytail hair style!  Now,  I do have a question, the outfit in your sig pic... please tell me that is also available.  That would look absolutly amazing Akimi (my dark raven elf)!

Some great mods here GSB, keep up the great work, we all appreciate it.

You know' date=' if I could get my game to look as beautiful as yours does...I don't think I'd play that much. Your characters textures and skins are truly just beautiful.[/quote']

Thanks Dreamer

I use 3 race textures for my characters, either xenius human race found in Xens race compilation, moonshadow elves, or Kristas. So the hard parts all done by oters I just tweak them out a bit.

the outfit in your sig pic... please tell me that is also available.  That would look absolutly amazing Akimi (my dark raven elf)!

I no longer have it, I still have the texure files but I lost the meshes when one of my hard drives failed. It wont be difficult to recreate I just havnt got to it yet. The stockings are allready kinda done. the same stockings are used in one of the maid sets.

The gloves are a retexture of and part of another outfit that I think was part of bridfetish girl. I might be wrong on that but I'm fairly sure thats where I got the mesh.

The corsets an edit + retex of one of dollparts corsets. I just chopped off the top so that it did not cover the breasts and then used the same texture as the stocking and gloves over top of a black base.

all in all its only few hours work, i'm just entirely to backed up to get to it, but it will be recreated eventualy.

incredible job on the mesh :D

Does anyone know what this black area is from? When I walk it says stationary and clips through her legs. It's probably something to do with the texture but I cant find a way to change bella's blood elves default one

WyO3Ds.jpg

qaz, I have Bella's bloodelves installed also and didn't have any issues like shown in your pic so I guess the first few questions would be what body replacer and clothing do you have on in the pic?  At the moment I also changed the textures for all my installed races to a hi-res 4096 x 4096.  Could be why I don't have that issue.

th_Xanella_raven.jpg

New textures were taken from "hi-rez skin textures for HGEC v1.2 by Ozmo"  its on the nexus. 

changing is simple enough.  In TESCS set race as active data file then go to characters > races >(select race to modify)> click on body tab and change the pathing for the new textures.  save and your golden.  Please keep in mind you will want to try to get a lot of base textures when doing this and select ones that are close to the same color bases as originals to keep it direct swaps, that is meaning no adjusting files in photoshop and such.

GSB:  Thanks for the info about the outfit... I have never really attempted to make my own clothing mods but I have used existing ones to change things up in nifscope quite a bit.  I think I might have most of the files needed already to come up with something close but again that will only be a place holder until you are able to rework the outfit when time permits.  :D

Does anyone know what this black area is from? When I walk it says stationary and clips through her legs. It's probably something to do with the texture but I cant find a way to change bella's blood elves default one

WyO3Ds.jpg

That looks to me like what happens when I forget to name a normal map properly and the game can't find it.  It's not part of your body mesh itself, it has to be some element of clothing or armor that's freaking out because of something.  Not moving when you animate suggests that it's not weighted properly...