From the screenshot it looks like meshes I've seen in Fallout3, with missing vertices. (I had a slight suspicion the missing vertices might have been deliberate, since incompetence seemed unlikely. Some kind of 'I don't really want you to use this'?) Inspection in Nifskipe should give you a clue; Blender (Nifskope if it isn't vertices) would allow a repair.

From the screenshot it looks like meshes I've seen in Fallout3' date=' with missing vertices. (I had a slight suspicion the missing vertices might have been deliberate, since incompetence seemed unlikely. Some kind of 'I don't really want you to use this'?) Inspection in Nifskipe should give you a clue; Blender (Nifskope if it isn't vertices) would allow a repair.

[/quote']

The black spot looks to me like a problem with the NiAplhaProperty not being set on the pubic hair mesh. Did you by any chance import it back into blender, or swap lower bodys? It is also possible the problems with the mesh on one of the variants I included. Blender does have issues now and then when exporting things.

The more details I can get the quicker I can fix the issue.

I added the pubic hair to the textures and it fixed it. I thought I could use the body without the paw texture. Im sorry for all the confusion

I can upload versions without the pubic hair. I have 3 episodes of game of thrones to watch then i'll put up a link.

I added the pubic hair to the textures and it fixed it. I thought I could use the body without the paw texture. Im sorry for all the confusion

I can upload versions without the pubic hair. I have 3 episodes of game of thrones to watch then i'll put up a link.

That would be awesome ty, it's my favorite mesh out there :D

I just watched episode 10 today...there needs to be a Joffrey punching bag addon

That would be awesome ty' date=' it's my favorite mesh out there :D

I just watched episode 10 today...there needs to be a Joffrey punching bag addon

[/quote']

here are both body variations pubic hair free.

http://www.4shared.com/file/upg0Fnjo/bodies.html

I downloaded the Exotix Shoes mod, love the look of the meshes, but, there appears to be a skin texture problem with the foot mesh on the high heels not using the character's skin texture like other mods do.

Probably easy to fix in nifscope, alas, I'm rather new to Oblivion modding.

Here is an image of the glitch.

2nw23d0.jpg

Most likely a mis-named material property:

Open in nifskope.

Expand "foot" mesh in the left-side menu.

Double-click the text next to the paint palette icon, the "NiMaterialProperty" name.

Type "Skin" without the quotes.

Save over the old one.

If this doesn't fix the problem or if the material is already named "skin", you'll have to change the base texture:

Expand the "NiTexturingProperty" dropdown.

Click on the flower icon that appears on the new menu item.

Navigate to the skin texture for your race, usually \oblivion\data\textures\characters\[race name]\female\footfemale.dds

Select and click open to set it as the base texture.  Oblivion automatically finds the normal map.

If neither of those work, something much worse is wrong and we'll deal with it later.

Not really a mis-named.

You see here the texture used for the foot is not the one used for your body and also a completly different shape.

This is the texture : "textures\clothes\exotix\heels\limbs.dds",

the only way I found to have the foot of the same color of the rest of the body is to change the texture to the one of your current char's race.

I downloaded the Exotix Shoes mod' date=' love the look of the meshes, but, there appears to be a skin texture problem with the foot mesh on the high heels not using the character's skin texture like other mods do.

Probably easy to fix in nifscope, alas, I'm rather new to Oblivion modding.

Here is an image of the glitch.

[img']http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw23d0.jpg[/img]

Its a result of having converted the v4 foot rather then reshape the hgec foot. I did that to shave a bit of time in converting the shoes.

Its odd that the texture gitched though. It works fine for my tabaxi, and other races.

Sorry to bother you GSB, but do you know how to add your pubic hair to 2ch pack characters? For some reason, even though I selected unshaven styles when using that installer for the high res ozmo pack, most characters have no pubic hair (I'm talking of the normal race variants within the 2ch pack). So I wish to use your styled variant. How would I do this? Is it as simple as making that female folder (some are not present) and renaming your selected hair to pubic.dds and pubic_n.dds? and what of the PSD file?

Sorry for so many questions.

Sorry to bother you GSB' date=' but do you know how to add your pubic hair to 2ch pack characters? For some reason, even though I selected unshaven styles when using that installer for the high res ozmo pack, most characters have no pubic hair (I'm talking of the normal race variants within the 2ch pack). So I wish to use your styled variant. How would I do this? Is it as simple as making that female folder (some are not present) and renaming your selected hair to pubic.dds and pubic_n.dds?

[/quote']

GSB's pubic hair actually makes use of a very small, flat mesh that sits just on top of the skin and transparent hair masks, rather than whole-body textures.  In many cases, if you wanted to use it for setbody, it'd be as easy as adding that mesh to the .nif files of all the lower bodies.  Any lower body that differs too much from the ones that GSB included in his archive would have to be re-modeled in blender to work.  Depending on how thorough you want to be with this, it can be very easy or very hard to add the pubic hair.

I will not be very active on these forums for at least a week, possibly two weeks.

There was a death in my family and I will be leaving to be with them.

I will offer what support I can as I am able to do so but please do not expect much until I return home.

I will not have access to my PC or files untill that time.

Can i install other pubic hair for Chocolate Elves? If i can' date=' how do this?

[/quote']

Pick the .DDS and _n.DDS files for the pubic hair that you want to use.

navigate to the characters/imperials/female folder.

rename the new pubic hair .DDS and _n.DDS files to match the pubic hair files located in

characters/imperials/female

drag and drop the newly renamed files into the characters/imperials/female folder and over write the existing files.

Sorry to bother you GSB' date=' but do you know how to add your pubic hair to 2ch pack characters?

[/quote']

Its as Brewmaster stated, the Pubic Hair itself is created from a very thin mesh

that is placed over your female characters groin area.

To use this simply chose any Body that I suplied.

If you are comfortable with what you are doing you can of course add the mesh to any lower body.

I downloaded your Rikku Race mod' date='

but for some reason the Rikku Armor is showing it's broken state even at 100%.

[/quote']

I will take a look at the files again once I get home. Untill then I cannot offer any real support.

Sorry for your loss, GSB. :(

Anyone knows if I can use the Elven Sorceress armor without the high heel shoes / VipCxj's real High Heel system? I've read thru the comments on VipCxj's mod and it broke thru my barrier of "if it has too many bug complaints don't install" like a rocket :P