Sister Latex is SOOOO beautiful!! :D But heel is very very long..

So i'm worry highheel mod can't support that.

And growlf's skeleton don't compatable with vipcxj's heel mod?

Applied that it doesn't work. T-T

it supports it, it won't auto raise you though, i had to use the controller and open all of the heights but it does work.

growlfs universal skeleton works just fine for me, whats the problem you are having?

Are you using growlfs universal Skeleton?

I'm using correnera's universal skeleton. Does it have to be growlf's to work?

Yes' date=' correnera's is to old and will not work with this mod nor any mod that requires vipcxj's

you really should update to growlfs even if you decide to delete my mod.

Sister Latex is SOOOO beautiful!! :D But heel is very very long..

So i'm worry highheel mod can't support that.

And growlf's skeleton don't compatable with vipcxj's heel mod?

Applied that it doesn't work. T-T

it supports it' date=' it won't auto raise you though, i had to use the controller and open all of the heights but it does work.

growlfs universal skeleton works just fine for me, whats the problem you are having?

[/quote']

Growlfs works perfectly fine with vipcxj's,

you may need to reset the idle or adjust the heels level but it does indeed work.

Until vipcxj's adds compatability with BB Butts I see no reason to use his skeleton.

Also I updated the files to correct the texture path on piercings,

but I forgot to include the read me file and the png and of course I

no longer have them saved. So if someone would be so kind as to upload the original version I would ove you forever for saving me some more work.

Are you using growlfs universal Skeleton?

I'm using correnera's universal skeleton. Does it have to be growlf's to work?

Yes' date=' correnera's is to old and will not work with this mod nor any mod that requires vipcxj's

you really should update to growlfs even if you decide to delete my mod.[/quote']

Hmm growlf's skeleton is this one right? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

And will the high heels display correctly with growlf's? I noticed half the heel sinks underground.

I'm not deleting this mod lol, one of my favourite outfits. :P

Hmm growlf's skeleton is this one right? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

And will the high heels display correctly with growlf's? I noticed half the heel sinks underground.

I'm not deleting this mod lol' date=' one of my favourite outfits. :P

[/quote']

If it sinks, you can reset the heels level to HHHe3 by using the controller that is in your inventory. you should only have to do this at the start of a new game and sometimes after animations.

select the equipment

select the heels level

change

initialize

fix idle

Ok thanks I'll try that.

I just tried the new version but it still has the same problem on the cock and the scarf' date=' the purple distorted lines.

[/quote']

i guess the futa piercings are missing texture or wrong path.

wrong path, the correct path would be textures/armors/ess/sisterhoodofthenine/misc.

also, I added kasumi to the first page. I was going to add bu support but I got something else to work on. So a blend file is included

Hmm I tried resetting it to HHHExtra3 like you said but it didn't have any changes. I also installed Growlf's skeleton.

This is how much it sinks into the ground:

y05Xe.jpg

Is this normal?

Ok thanks I'll try that.

I just tried the new version but it still has the same problem on the cock and the scarf' date=' the purple distorted lines.

[/quote']

i guess the futa piercings are missing texture or wrong path.

wrong path, the correct path would be textures/armors/ess/sisterhoodofthenine/misc.

also, I added kasumi to the first page. I was going to add bu support but I got something else to work on. So a blend file is included

Misc.dds is already in that directory.

Misc.dds is already in that directory.

the textures in the proper folder, but a look inside nifscope shows that the path the mesh is trying to use is wrong. It seems that I deleted the

wrong file.

as for the issues you are having with the heels level, I dont know what that problem is. the level from what I saw when I retested was correct.

Yep I did exactly what you said. Clicked highheelscontroller, where it said "you cannot equip this item", then closed inventory, then:

- change heels level

- selected the sister futa outfit

- change level to HHHextra3

- set level

- "congratulations your heels level is set" or some message like that

- initiate

- reset idle

Oh and the elevation is off for all heels of this height in fact. I have another outfit where it has a really high sandals (same height as your red ankle boots in sister futa), that one sinks into the ground too. But any other heels or boots that are not this high, will be correctly elevated.

Yep I did exactly what you said. Clicked highheelscontroller' date=' where it said "you cannot equip this item", then closed inventory, then:

- change heels level

- set level

- initiate

- reset idle

Oh and the elevation is off for all heels of this height in fact. I have another outfit where it has a really high sandals (same height as your red ankle boots in sister futa), that one sinks into the ground too. But any other heels or boots that are not this high, will be correctly elevated.

[/quote']

well i need to go over this again tnight anyway so i'll check it out then.

Yep I did exactly what you said. Clicked highheelscontroller' date=' where it said "you cannot equip this item", then closed inventory, then:

- change heels level

- set level

- initiate

- reset idle

[/quote']

well i need to go over this again tnight anyway so i'll check it out then.

Hey GSB,

Great mod, Oblivion needs more fetish nuns IMO.

I hope you can weed out the issue. I can make out the shape of some buckles along the shaft that are among the missing meshes. Whatever else is missing is too jumbled up to make out.

The normal Latex version is beautiful though, outstanding work and thank you!

I was a bit busy once i got home heres a run down below of the latest fetish nun update.

updated 8/03/11 v2 the read me files is back and updated, the texture paths are fixed for real this time. the png files back and there is also a psd file now too. a shorter heels options is also included.

You will also find dark elf textures for the fishnet.

additionaly there is no issues with the animations or the heels level. If you are having trouble with the heels sinking through the ground or floor that problem is on your end.

it is most likely caused by your load order, move vipcxjs real hh closer to the top of your load order.

Before my modualted Goucho Armor is almost Skeleton problem. So i applied Growlf's Skeleton but it's now work.

Because i think using lovers skeleton support BBB sex motion.

So i upload my nif, meshes and other work. If you want using these, than backup your "_male" folder. :P

Important!! :idea: First you install GSB's Adventure, Goucho, Maid Dress mods install!! there's not these text files. :idea:

6996Oblivion-2011-08-04-10-09-43-51.jpg

6646Oblivion-2011-08-04-10-10-00-87.jpg

9231Oblivion-2011-08-04-10-10-29-64.jpg

Download

I was a bit busy once i got home heres a run down below of the latest fetish nun update.

updated 8/03/11 v2 the read me files is back and updated' date=' the texture paths are fixed for real this time. the png files back and there is also a psd file now too. a shorter heels options is also included.

You will also find dark elf textures for the fishnet.

additionaly there is no issues with the animations or the heels level. If you are having trouble with the heels sinking through the ground or floor that problem is on your end.

it is most likely caused by your load order, move vipcxjs real hh closer to the top of your load order.

[/quote']

Yup it was load order.

A few hours ago I used BOSS again, and everything works now. BOSS does mess up MBP though. So I had to manually sort that out.

And for those interested I will be uploading more textures for the vagina mod tmarrow. I will also be taking requests for race specific textures. So if you want them done upload your characters footfemale textures to mediafire and post the link here.

Where do you find this file ? textures/character/wanted_race/ ?

I'm using cute elf race' date=' the folder doesnt exist, so i checked the info for the dedicated omod in obmm, there is a bunch of files (eyes, hairs, etc ...), in a folder called myelf. Indeed [img']http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/4/eneytihi.gif[/img] there is a folder like this in data/textures/character but no footfemale.

I'm a bit lost, as a quick search in the data folder shows me a lot of footfemale file, each in their folder textures/character/specific_race. In myelf folder i have a "body" folder, with that. In is not here right ?

myelfbody.th.jpg

And for those interested I will be uploading more textures for the vagina mod tmarrow. I will also be taking requests for race specific textures. So if you want them done upload your characters footfemale textures to mediafire and post the link here.

Where do you find this file ? textures/character/wanted_race/ ?

I'm using cute elf race' date=' the folder doesnt exist, so i checked the info for the dedicated omod in obmm, there is a bunch of files (eyes, hairs, etc ...), in a folder called myelf. Indeed [img']http://forum-images.hardware.fr/images/perso/4/eneytihi.gif[/img] there is a folder like this in data/textures/character but no footfemale.

I'm a bit lost, as a quick search in the data folder shows me a lot of footfemale file, each in their folder textures/character/specific_race. In myelf folder i have a "body" folder, with that. In is not here right ?

myelfbody.th.jpg

if that texture file is not in the folder it is because the texture path in the esp is set up to use the texture of another race such as imperials.

Cute elves are an imperial skin tone and use the default texture.

Oh well thank you, so i know why it didnt worked, default folder is Imperials and its imperial in my data folder, so now it is working.

But a few questions, with the files vag.dds and vag_n.dds i have the right textures ingame ; like in your pictures, but there is a "line" between upper and lower boddy, (i dont know how to tell it in english, opposite of seamless), same thing i have usually at the neck. upperbody is more tanned than face and lowerbody.

I'm a bit curious, but vag.dds and vag_n.dds replace nothing, and there is no .esp, how the game "knows" it has to take this new texture ? The .nif you provided tells the game ? (As using setbody remove your custom texture) How using your texture with another body ? It is not possible ?

As cute elf uses imperial default texture, this means i can take any textures designed (like high res texture) for imperial ? I was wondering why there were no high res textures for this popular race.

Besides this, it looks great in game.