Hey GSB are you working on any new releases? I'm just curious if you're open to a clothing request. I always love your armors because of the body type and they look great. Keep up the great work.

Anyone can make a request' date=' I cant make any promises on how soon it will be done if I can get it done but requests are always on the table unless I say no more for awhile.

I am working on a bunch of stuff, asides from the vagina mod. I have a large multi-path quest mod in the works. the quest mods taking up a bit of time but I'm ready to take a break from it.

So yeah send your request and I'll have a look.

private release maybe?

I'll wait until monday hopefuly by then I will have word that speedbuster says using the bodycons is ok.

and as promised heres the two more texture sets for the vagina

Dark elve type texture and a set chocolate elf, redguard ect.

these look ok on my pc but my settings are probably not what yours are goinng to be so no doubt its going to take a few tries to get it right.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vzGGzN-R/Vaginas.html

Hey GSB are you working on any new releases? I'm just curious if you're open to a clothing request. I always love your armors because of the body type and they look great. Keep up the great work.

Anyone can make a request' date=' I cant make any promises on how soon it will be done if I can get it done but requests are always on the table unless I say no more for awhile.

I am working on a bunch of stuff, asides from the vagina mod. I have a large multi-path quest mod in the works. the quest mods taking up a bit of time but I'm ready to take a break from it.

So yeah send your request and I'll have a look.

private release maybe?

I'll wait until monday hopefuly by then I will have word that speedbuster says using the bodycons is ok.

and as promised heres the two more texture sets for the vagina

Dark elve type texture and a set chocolate elf, redguard ect.

these look ok on my pc but my settings are probably not what yours are goinng to be so no doubt its going to take a few tries to get it right.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vzGGzN-R/Vaginas.html

Cheers man, gonna give it a try on my Dark elf! Will be back to endorse...

oops wrong site

Seriously will be back to let you know how it pans out for me.

I personally would like to hear about this multi-path quest mod of yours when you're ready to fully disclose, of course. Good quests are rare and precious.

As for your Futa project. Though it's not particularly something that I'm interested in, I can see you've put a lot into it and hope you can reach a conclusion that satisfies you and that Speedbuster contacts you soon. Unfinished projects niggle horribly at the mind of a creative person so much. Don't wish that on you.

Cheers

I worked Goucho Girl to DM body. Here is it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ygi7qg9v3a1t9p3 (NIF need vipcxj's Highheel Script)

Unfortunatly woking "Maid set v2 to DMbody" my harddisk has gone. So it's gone with wind.:angel:

I'll work Elven Soceress Robe to DMbody. It's so weightly in my computer.:)

So i can't make all BU part(i do not use BU mods :))

Expecting More good job to you.:heart: Sorry about ask to you before upload.:blush:

GSBmodders' date=' which skeleton you uses for your futanari mod ?

The Growlf's Universal Skeleton have penis bones ?

[/quote']

I'm using Growlfs, the penis is not currently animated to bounce.

On the second try I got the body and penis mesh to load. However there was only texture on the body. The penis had that grey "missing texture" look.

It looks fine in nifskope' date=' the texture loaded onto the penis there. I started a brand new imperial to test it. Now I am stumped. -___-

[/quote']

It sounds like your not using the correct texture, or possibly the texture path is wrong.

did you try other areas? im not sure if this is a shader bug or not' date='

when went to the arena inside to take screenshots the dick was complety white,

then i went outside again and it was normal, odd.

[/quote']

It was a known bug at release, I included a Screenshot showing it.

The problem has now been corrected though, so no more snow penis when stepping into the light.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OocJgZAN/Project_Futa.html

I also made several Armors up (see below). I am lacking permissions at the moment so no release just yet.

If I could get a volunteer to go to nexus (i'm still banned) and aquire the permissions it would speed things up considerably.

poster1t.jpg

that is a pretty cool outfit, while i'm not a big fan of futa it is pretty cool.

what is it a combination of? i wouldn't mind having the outfit just for nonfuta too lol

Unfortunatly woking "Maid set v2 to DMbody" my harddisk has gone. So it's gone with wind.:angel:

I'll work Elven Soceress Robe to DMbody. It's so weightly in my computer.:)

So i can't make all BU part(i do not use BU mods :))

Expecting More good job to you.:heart: Sorry about ask to you before upload.:blush:

people are going to love you for those' date=' please keep at it and I am sorry to hear about the hard drive.

that is a pretty cool outfit, while i'm not a big fan of futa it is pretty cool.

what is it a combination of? i wouldn't mind having the outfit just for nonfuta too lol

I do have a non futa version, as for its make up It heres the list.

Eryens AOD

(gloves, straps, buckles)

Speedbusters bodycons

(body, stockings, panty, garter)

Brideynas Fetish Girl

(piercings)

Head Piece, Boots, Collar and Cross are poser.

I'm currently splitting this up into a proper replacer. Some final tests and it should be done (Note that this is indeed DM "only", not DMRA).

Edit: Ok, I'm pretty much through. Unfortunately there is an error in the nif, the brass studs on the boots are off. I tried to correct that in nifscope, but there are also weighpainting issues on them, so they tear and move off the boots when the character moves.

Apparently there are also vertexes in the lower part weighpainted to bones in the upper part (I've narrowed it down to the boob and upper spine (spine1/2) bones before giving up).

I currently lack the time to get into blender again, so I hope deadrasp can fix that.

I'm currently splitting this up into a proper replacer. Some final tests and it should be done (Note that this is indeed DM "only"' date=' not DMRA).

Edit: Ok, I'm pretty much through. Unfortunately there is an error in the nif, the brass studs on the boots are off. I tried to correct that in nifscope, but there are also weighpainting issues on them, so they tear and move off the boots when the character moves.

Apparently there are also vertexes in the lower part weighpainted to bones in the upper part (I've narrowed it down to the boob and upper spine (spine1/2) bones before giving up).

I currently lack the time to get into blender again, so I hope deadrasp can fix that.

[/quote']

Thanks for your advice. GSB's fantasic mods are SOOOOO good but my computer is so crude :s

My work in blender files were gone away. So adjusting that will spend some time. sorry. :blush:

Please wait some time :sleepy:

poster1t.jpg

Hey GSBModders, I was wondering what costume is worn in this picture? I love the futa add-on with the costume. Is it just a combination of existing mods, or did you make some edits to accompany the futa part? I tried to search for "Eryens AOD" and "Speedbusters bodycons" but didn't come up with any results. And will you release the parts you made in poser (collar, headpiece, boots, etc) soon? Thanks.

Thanks!

It seems these costumes are the one-piece types though at this moment. :x

And the bodycons suit look nothing like the screenshot... doesn't contain garters or stockings or panties. It's a business suit.

Is there a Bodycon2 directory in the archive ?

I have one on my disk, it contains garters, stockings, panties and bra. File name is TC403.nif.

There seems to be a glitch with the new futa outfit. A purple distorted thing is shown, probably something wrong with the mesh. Also the high heels script does not elevate the body enough, the heels are sinking into the ground as the platforms on the heels are pretty high. I downloaded only the futa version, so I'm not sure if the other version has this graphic glitch as well:

2HyAy.jpg

i like it GSB!

problem though! i'm trying to make the fishnet for my texture, using the 6 in 1 diablo elf and i'm wonder how i should set my normal mapping.

last time i tried it came out funky looking more like it was a metal mesh suit.

lol.

There seems to be a glitch with the new futa outfit. A purple distorted thing is shown' date=' probably something wrong with the mesh.[/quote']

Are you using growlfs universal Skeleton?

Also the high heels script does not elevate the body enough' date=' the heels are sinking into the ground as the platforms on the heels are pretty high. I downloaded only the futa version, so I'm not sure if the other version has this graphic glitch as well:

[/quote']

That may be a result of the real high heels version I am using. I am downloading the latest version now. restting the heels level to HHHE3 should fix that.

i like it GSB!

problem though! i'm trying to make the fishnet for my texture' date=' using the 6 in 1 diablo elf and i'm wonder how i should set my normal mapping.

[/quote']

I never really played around with diablo elves textures. I'll take a look at them and see whats up. Just out of curiousity did you remember to copy paste the old alpha map texture from _n map to your new _n map?

There seems to be a glitch with the new futa outfit. A purple distorted thing is shown' date=' probably something wrong with the mesh.[/quote']

Also the high heels script does not elevate the body enough' date=' the heels are sinking into the ground as the platforms on the heels are pretty high. I downloaded only the futa version, so I'm not sure if the other version has this graphic glitch as well:

[/quote']

That may be a result of the real high heels version I am using. I am downloading the latest version now. restting the heels level to HHHE3 should fix that.

i like it GSB!

problem though! i'm trying to make the fishnet for my texture' date=' using the 6 in 1 diablo elf and i'm wonder how i should set my normal mapping.

[/quote']

I never really played around with diablo elves textures. I'll take a look at them and see whats up. Just out of curiousity did you remember to copy paste the old alpha map texture from _n map to your new _n map?

uh i guess i should have learned how to do that before i made it.

any good guides for it?

I'm using correnera's universal skeleton. Does it have to be growlf's to work?

[/quote']

Great hope you can fix that.

Very good outfit, one of my favourites. Love the mesh texture.