Hey ! Just about my trouble with the crash when i come in the area around phage's camp, i tried with and without AFS, without i can go without any problem in the camp, but when, i reactivate AFS, the game restart to crash when i come around.

I don't know if i am alone to have the problem, but it looks like it's linkded to the mod...

Do you have another mod that modifies that specific area? For some reason for me, an AFS and FTD conflict in Riverwood of all places causes me to crash 100% of the time when I go there, preventing me from starting AFS. Had to uninstall FTD to play AFS.

Well, i have FTD (if that's From the depths, not sure ^^), but my games crashes before i try this second mod (i try it to compensate m'y disapointment with AFS ^^). And the problem is not in this area, but in a large part of the Rift (problematic for AFS, isn't it ? ^^).

Just started going through the mod and you've done a great job on dialogue. I did get stuck on the Ravena quest because I did not see that you said it was buggy. I made it the cave after you meet Phage before I ran into the "So my little slave..." setstage glitch. Just reverted to an old save and will do that quest after you fix it. I've been super impressed with how much work you put into this. Keep up the good work!

Si... 0 voir ton pseudo, tu l'es aussi.

J'ai recommencé le jeu du début, lancer AFS une fois arrivé à la taverne du Riverwood, parcouru la zone où tu buggues, et je suis désolé, mais je ne rencontre aucun problème particulier...

Ben, écoute, je ne sais pas quoi te dire, mais sans le mod, je peux aller à Karthecime, et une fois le mod activé, il y a toute une zone ou j'ai un retour sur le bureau... Ce qui n'était pas le cas avec l'ancienne version du mod ! Tu sais si il y a un endroit où je peux la récupérer ?

can any one advise me on how i get the info need to continue the spiders on the roof quest, im told to speak to Drana but when i do all she says is that she knows alot about the person u are looking for but she doesnt come free, and thats it no i want this for the info or anything like that

help would be very welcome and greatfully recieved :)