AFS6KennelPrimal

Stage 70 is bugged. Romula Sena says to talk to Constance after the presentation but she has no new dialogue options. The quest description says to bring new slaves. I brought Kalydi to the kennel but Constance still has no new dialogue options. Setstaged. The quest is completed.

Surprisingly , Kalydi gets a new dialogue option "This is your new home,slave (place 03)" and starts breeding.

AFS6KennelKoldun was kinda stable.

BTW, I tried to bring Anexa Quintus to the Kennel but forsworns attack and kill her....I had to resurrect and move her to player :D

The EnslaveSpell is very weak, most of the enemies avoid it  :( Any suggestions how to brimg new slaves or console command ?

post-57026-0-71125600-1436436680_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-36899800-1436436689_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-08884300-1436437142_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-72198200-1436437774_thumb.jpg

post-57026-0-90333000-1436437905_thumb.jpg

Hello,

sorry to bother you once more but I'm stuck again.

At the end of the "the way trials" quest I decided to go the Primal way. I get teleported together with Ethrane to the den but afterwards nothing happens. The questlog still says I have to choose my way. DId I miss something?

Sorry to annoy you but the problems don't seem to end:

This time it's about the lore grove quest. The first objective is to go there and wait for the other three. Once you arrive they appear and the objective is done, the new one appears "Meet with...". Here comes the problem: Katalia and the hagraven girl start to follow me, ethrane does not. Besides that nothing happens and I don't have new dialogue options with any of them either. When I enter the grove the two of them follow me, ethrane stays outside and nothing triggers.

Did I miss something again?

AFS6KennelHagraven

The quest is broken. Stages 20-40 are bugged. Kartimandua can't  pass through the door. Those doors has no locks. Moreover, Troll baby is aggresive and attacks Kartimandua.

Noted !

Doors are here only for lore : in fact, slaves cannot leave the kennel once you told them to say here (package linked to aliases).

But Karti who can't pass thought the doors...

AFS6KennelPrimal

Stage 70 is bugged. Romula Sena says to talk to Constance after the presentation but she has no new dialogue options. The quest description says to bring new slaves. I brought Kalydi to the kennel but Constance still has no new dialogue options. Setstaged. The quest is completed.

Surprisingly , Kalydi gets a new dialogue option "This is your new home,slave (place 03)" and starts breeding.

BTW, I tried to bring Anexa Quintus to the Kennel but forsworns attack and kill her....I had to resurrect and move her to player :D

The EnslaveSpell is very weak, most of the enemies avoid it  :( Any suggestions how to brimg new slaves or console command ?

Noted !

So, I shopuld improve the enslave spell...

Sorry to annoy you but the problems don't seem to end:

This time it's about the lore grove quest. The first objective is to go there and wait for the other three. Once you arrive they appear and the objective is done, the new one appears "Meet with...". Here comes the problem: Katalia and the hagraven girl start to follow me, ethrane does not. Besides that nothing happens and I don't have new dialogue options with any of them either. When I enter the grove the two of them follow me, ethrane stays outside and nothing triggers.

Did I miss something again?

Maybe it's Ethrane Package. Strangely, because she's supposed to follow you anyway. Maybe she's trapped in a scene.

In the cave, you pass a trigger.

At this point, Ethrane, Katalia, Moira made a scene (comment about what's happened).

I will check Ethrane packages... for now, use hjust "T/wait"

Another subject.

I made a mistake, and i got a ZAZ dependance.

I tried to remove it with TESVEdit, I suceed, but I got that now :

post-484102-0-40573900-1436452758_thumb.png

I guess she is stuck in the "the ways trial". Since you have to use the debug to start the primal initiation the ways trial quest never stops. I thought at first it wouldn't be a problem but I guess that's the reason she doesn't move. How do I end this quest manualy, which setstage command do you need?

Edit: never mind, after reading a short guide about the setstage consol system and trying around a bit I found the right command.

AFS6KennelHagraven

The quest is broken. Stages 20-40 are bugged. Kartimandua can't  pass through the door. Those doors has no locks. Moreover, Troll baby is aggresive and attacks Kartimandua.

Did you suceed to get stage 20 by launching the beast calm on the troll ?

AFS6KennelPrimal

Its just a setstqge problem.

You dont need to talk to Constance for bringing slaves. Just bring slaves into the kennel, and talk to them directly.

So, Kalydi new dialogues are perfectly normal.

Anexa Quintus... she have the slave faction, no ? Dont worry about her, she's supposed to die anyway.

I made some changes ont he baby troll AI data. He already have the Hagraven faction... so I dont understand why he's so agressive.

AFS6KennelHagraven

Did you suceed to get stage 20 by launching the beast calm on the troll ?

I did. It works even when it says that he avoids the spell

Ok. So its the navmesh path... Karti cant made her scene  because she cant pass through the door.

I will made a release tonight, with some modifications. I hope it will be fixed.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help !

I suceed to solve the error message problem, but not the view limit in the small world.

I tired to replace the topless forsworn armor included in your mod with the forsworn armor here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20966/?

So I went to : meshes\armor\AFSForswornToplessArmorCBBE and replaced them with the forswornarmorf nif files from the mod.

But that doesn't really work, could you tell me which files I would need to replace?

Ah, and I like the mod so far, there need to be more story based mods like this instead of ones that just add repeatable mechanics. How long would you guess did you spend on making this mod so far? It's insanely extensive and even though it has loads of little errors it is surprisingly stable and free of game breaking stuff so far.

I tired to replace the topless forsworn armor included in your mod with the forsworn armor here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20966/?

So I went to : meshes\armor\AFSForswornToplessArmorCBBE and replaced them with the forswornarmorf nif files from the mod.

But that doesn't really work, could you tell me which files I would need to replace?

Ah, and I like the mod so far, there need to be more story based mods like this instead of ones that just add repeatable mechanics. How long would you guess did you spend on making this mod so far? It's insanely extensive and even though it has loads of little errors it is surprisingly stable and free of game breaking stuff so far.

What do you mean it doesn't really work? You need to be precise with what you mean.

Did the nif work but the textures don't?

Are the AFS custom outfit still there?

We can't troubleshoot unless we understand what exactly is wrong.

Normal, all the armors in the mod have meshes AND textures.

They are also in specific folders. Look the tag "AFS" in your meshes/armor and textures/armor

AFS in is last version took now 6 months to do... but it's a very big mod. but I made overthings in the same time. By comparison, Ravenous took 1 month.

The mod is now in his final version : I will not add more content, except for the last quest. The rest of the work is small world improving (specially the view limit), and bug fixes.

Due to recent events, my program change : I plan to rebuilt FTD, to fix Ravenous, and to launch the falmer themed mod. I will aslp,try arena mechanims by making a small one...

What do you mean it doesn't really work? You need to be precise with what you mean.

Did the nif work but the textures don't?

Are the AFS custom outfit still there?

We can't troubleshoot unless we understand what exactly is wrong.

All AFS armors have tjeir own NIF and textures files...

The only way to change them is changing the texture and the meshes.

For the texture, you have to go in CK, and modify the appropriate textureset file.

ok, a update on my Ehtrane/Lore Grove problem:

The bug that ethrane is suck and doesn't move anymore is easily fixable, just disable and enable her again with the consol. I don't know why it happens, but it isn't to much effort fixing it: A bigger problem is the Lore Grove for me: In each quest I need it it doesn't work for me. the quest afs5loregrove as well as afs5oldgods1 I need to use the consol to skip the parts which require the lore grove. It seems to me that the triggers don't work there for me. When I have a bit more time I will go back to an older save and see if I can find the roots of the problem, maybe it's something in my build again..

Ah, I just wanted to confirm I'm not being an Idiot and replaced the meshes for the wrong armor. I was not precise because I've got some very strange results when replacing the meshes and textures with different meshes and textures from different armor variants from the mod. Being precise would have meant typing up a wall of text.

Aright, I've got it now I think. The tits are no longer smushed up now. I have replaced meshes\armor\AFSForswornToplessArmorCBBE and \textures\armor\AFSforsworn.

Only the weight scaling doesn't seem to work. Anyway at least it looks normal now.

Do you plan on giving the dialogues a look-over once you're done? Although I've seen a lot worse, It's fairly obvious that English is not your first language. 

No, I think I will not made fixes for the dialogues.

In fact, I have to remove the text fixes already implemented...

And the mod is now too big to be edited. I can't, and It will be an hell for somebody who will try to do this.

Why would you remove them ? :rolleyes:

"Donner c'est donner, reprendre c'est voler" vieux proverbe que ma mère aimait citer quand on se chamaillait entre frères et soeurs.

If you want help for editing, I'm french and I write and read english, just don't ask me to speak, it would be awful. 

Why would you remove them ? :rolleyes:

"Donner c'est donner, reprendre c'est voler" vieux proverbe que ma mère aimait citer quand on se chamaillait entre frères et soeurs.

If you want help for editing, I'm french and I write and read english, just don't ask me to speak, it would be awful. 

Pas en ce qui concerne les droits d'auteur !

La personne qui a fait ces corrections veut que je les retire. Donc je vais le faire en réécrivant les dialogues concernés.

Ce ne serait pas honnête de garder ses corrections alors que nous ne travaillons plus ensemble, qu'il a demandé à ce que sa contribution soit retirée, et je me suis engagé à le faire.

Je ne peux pas te demander de corriger les dialogues. Il y en a beaucoup trop (40000 lignes).

I created a dialogue for this quest stage, but Ravena dont use it... interesting.

Yes, there is a way to continue to console.

This quest is in reality too quest : AFS2SideQuestRavena, the core quest, and AFS2RavenaTravel, the quest who manage what happen when you reach a destination. It's that quest you need to setstage.

I also made a dialogue for Dunsnik Yal destination...

I will check if the problem is not at the end of Ravena radiant scene.

Hello,

also got stuck on stage 40-42/150-200, too. I get stuck, unable to move/escape the dialogue. Then, on to dushnik yal (setstage 45) it again gets stuck the same way. Any chance of more detailed instructions on how to escape from this state?

Also, FYI, anyone using wildlings mod should additem a novice hood to the char before doing the raven guard sex quest otherwise everyone's hostile. Finally, using defeat to rape the guard does not work, you must talk to the guard (it's forced dialog).

The work done was intended for the usage in the SkyCorr project. Now that this mod no longer is part of said project, the contributions will be withdrawn as it never was intended for Delzaron's sole usage.