This might have been answered several times, but the search option doesn't want to cooperate with me on this, but - when will i get my stuff back that was taken by Drana when i started the werewolf questline (not that it took me about 10 levels to finally find Izalith at the place where i first thought she was but never went there)

ok, here an update on some tests I made concerning the Ethrane problem after the waystrial:

I tried multiple ways and everytime, at the end of the waystrial (in the weird cave) ethrane gets stuck. She doesn't move and doesn't interact as well (she doesn't take part of the conversation infront of the lore grove). You can talk to her and get to the primal den but from there there is no movement. You can manage to drag her along with placeatme but it doesn't realy solve the problem. Once you get to the quest were you bring her and Katalia together you can fix the bug by deactivating and reactivating her via consol, it doesn't work earlier.

Today I played the werewolf way; when you do that Ethrane has no problems at all, everything works as intended. Because of that I assume that the problem is in the waystrial quest and that something goes wrong there.

Secondly, thanks for taking my suggestion into account to add some kind of dialogue for finding Izalith, it's realy nice this way. 
One question concerning werewolfs in general, especialy the afs5werewolf quest. It is required to talk to others in your werewolf form but I can't talk to people while I'm in beast form. I have moonlight tales installed since ages and didn't try turning it off so far because I kind of don't want to XD Could it be because of this? Does someone know a way to fix it?

Another thing - how can I continue the Werewolf path after the 1st quest? Nothing happens to RRH and she's happily living with Braith in his cave

You have to use the debug there. Like the ways you have to debug it once. If the mod settings don't work use the consol: "setstage afs4werewolf 0"

Just wanted to say i am looking forward to trying out this mod.  It looks quite extensive and well thought out.  I just finished downloading the three files and am going to install it shortly.

Is there any requirement as to when to start this Quest Mod?  (ie. PC Level, after killing first dragon {whiterun})  Or can we use Live another life Solitude home owner start and start this quest right away?

Secondly, I did not see any suggestions on Mod order placement.  I assume closer to the bottom but thought I would ask.

Thank you for your hard work on this.  Will give a report on my findings after I have played through it.

Ok, I hope I am not annyoing you Delzaron but I have another suggestion.

I found a mod which made talking as a werewolf possible and finished of the werewolf related questline now. However, I was a bit disappointed how bestial magnetism ended. I decided to stay with red riding hood and not build a harem. However, the only thing that seems to happen is the new dialogue about getting dinner. Is that right so far or is something missing in my version again?

Here is the idea: How about you make something for red riding hood like the lover system of SL armorous adventures? Some dialogue options letting you interact with her on a regular basis and let's you have sex with her?

Just wanted to say i am looking forward to trying out this mod.  It looks quite extensive and well thought out.  I just finished downloading the three files and am going to install it shortly.

Is there any requirement as to when to start this Quest Mod?  (ie. PC Level, after killing first dragon {whiterun})  Or can we use Live another life Solitude home owner start and start this quest right away?

Secondly, I did not see any suggestions on Mod order placement.  I assume closer to the bottom but thought I would ask.

Thank you for your hard work on this.  Will give a report on my findings after I have played through it.

No requirement at all. Level 1 is enough.

If you use LAL, you should modify the script to let you get the Forsworn friend fqction if you choose Breton -> Forsworn.

At the bottom is nice.

Ok, I hope I am not annyoing you Delzaron but I have another suggestion.

I found a mod which made talking as a werewolf possible and finished of the werewolf related questline now. However, I was a bit disappointed how bestial magnetism ended. I decided to stay with red riding hood and not build a harem. However, the only thing that seems to happen is the new dialogue about getting dinner. Is that right so far or is something missing in my version again?

Here is the idea: How about you make something for red riding hood like the lover system of SL armorous adventures? Some dialogue options letting you interact with her on a regular basis and let's you have sex with her?

I need to built a new quest for RRH : if you choose to not have plenty of NPC to fuck, you will be able to made RRH pregnant and to obtain a nice baby werewolf follower.

I dont know how to make the amorous adventures system...

No requirement at all. Level 1 is enough.

If you use LAL, you should modify the script to let you get the Forsworn friend fqction if you choose Breton -> Forsworn.

At the bottom is nice.

Forgive my ignorance but I am unsure how to modify a script.  Is there a walkthrough for this modification?

I'm a little stuck on the Staff and Trees quest. I help Katalia with the 2 chaurus avatars and the quest updates to go to the Lore Grove but the quest marker stays on Katalia. Journal doesn't show (leaves the little diamond empty) that the Hanging tree has been revived and nothing happens at the Lore Grove when i get there.

I'm a little stuck on the Staff and Trees quest. I help Katalia with the 2 chaurus avatars and the quest updates to go to the Lore Grove but the quest marker stays on Katalia. Journal doesn't show (leaves the little diamond empty) that the Hanging tree has been revived and nothing happens at the Lore Grove when i get there.

Yes, had the same problem. I didn't find a better solution than using the consol to finish the quest.

Bonsoir !

Tout d'abord, merci pour ton update, mon problème de CDT autours du camps de Karthecime a disparu et j'ai pu faire le gros des quêtes : )

Par contre, j'ai encore trois petits bugs qui bloquent autant de quêtes:

-Pour la "Sybil for the old gods", tout va bien jusqu'à ce que je doive ramener la petite au rituel. Là, soit je choisis le rituel avec les animaux et quand j'arrive, j'ai droit à un charnier, les animaux ayant tué/été tués, soit je choisis l'autre rituel, et là, après que Drana ait réduit au silence la mère de la gamine, rien ne se passe...

-Pour la quête du mariage entre Ethrane et Kat, un moment, je devais parler au petit chaperon rouge, mais il ne me disait rien et Sybille stentor n'avait aucun dialogue en relation... J'ai continué quand même et maintenant Ethrane est toute seule au rendez vous, tristement assise par terre, et Kat est debout à côté de sa meule dans la cave d'habitation et rien ne bouge...

-Enfin, Armin m'a parlé d'aller voir Constance au "wolf kennel", mais ça n'a déclenché aucune quête, et donc aucun indicateur, et je n'ai aucune idée d'où trouver ce Kennel... Pourrais-je avoir une indication ? ^^

Cordialement.

Je note ça sur ma liste...

Le wolf kennel est dans la vallée, de l'autre coté de la rivière. Tu vois par où tu dois passer pour aller au den des kolduns ?

Fouille zone, il y a un menhir.

- Kat, c'est sans doute un problème de package, elle n'est pas du genre à poser un lapin.

- Les animaux, je sais pas... je sens le problème de factions...

- Comment ça, Drana a réduit au silence la mère de la gamine ? Tu as eu la scène de sacrifice de la prêtresse de dibella au moins ?

Dans tous les cas (Voie koldun ou primal), cette scène a lieu.

- Armin, je sais pas... je sens le problème de stage... t'as testé si tu pouvais avoir les quetes des kennels d'harfreuses et de de Koldun ?

J'ai pas eu le temps de tester le mod... je dois déjà refaire tout FTD...