I've edited my previous post: "Hi Delzaron" instead of  "Hi Alploochra".

Sorry for that, i'm still sleeping.

My heart bleeds. :'(

I'll pester him to let the next to last version in the download section in the future.
And let someone at least launch the new version once.

Delzaron just has a lot going on in that mind of his.  AFS,FTD, and the whole new mod thing they got going on.  I am just happy he is still taking time to try and do bug fixes and updates.

Btw, any update on when we won't see those " buckets " in the valley anymore?  The ones near the stone when you first get into the valley that are constantly shaking.  Now don't get me wrong, is quite amusing, but a little annoying due to a quest npc from the Cyrodil side quest somehow got placed right where the buckets are and she wouldn't move until I used console commands.

Its just a quest start problem. Ignore her for now....

Moira is a future Hagraven. She will be one of your friends, like Katalia and Ethrane.

Not possible. Moira is with me before even starting the quest and attacks Shae and the other mercenaries at the Hanging Tree where you're supposed to get imprisoned with Katalia. With Shae dead the quest is broken.

Hello! I was planing to try the mod today, but I have the same problem, as been written above (Moira on my sinde, two quests started) ... so I will disable the mod for now and wait for the fix. Looking forward to get a big quest mod for Sexrim ;)

Hello! I was planing to try the mod today, but I have the same problem, as been written above (Moira on my sinde, two quests started) ... so I will disable the mod for now and wait for the fix. Looking forward to get a big quest mod for Sexrim ;)

Just for fun, I used Sexlab Defeat on Moira.  I tied her up, put her in a sack, placed her in a jail cell (using tcl in console), and then I permanently tied her up just to make sure.  It was pretty satisfying.

I don't recommend it as a long-term solution on any game you intend to play seriously, of course...

«Moira is with me before even starting the quest and attacks Shae and the other mercenaries at the Hanging Tree where you're supposed to get imprisoned with Katalia. With Shae dead the quest is broken.»

Either kill Moira before speaking (she is immortal) or kill Moira and revive Shae.  But Moira really annoys me, I am thinking about deleting her at all.

1.How can I start part 3 for man?

2. When I came to Armin he gave me Skirmish for dummies quest. Farmer girl cannot be killed, she is trying to speak with me, but she has only dialog “…” and shouts “I surrender”. That`s all. How can I finish that quest?

3. How can I start a werewolf path (and should I?) and what I will lose if I do that?

4. "Starter quest after no escape cidhna mine." I had finished Chidna quest and nothing started.

1.How can I start part 3 for man?

Talk to Badycia

2. When I came to Armin he gave me Skirmish for dummies quest. Farmer girl cannot be killed, she is trying to speak with me, but she has only dialog “…” and shouts “I surrender”. That`s all. How can I finish that quest?

Again this farmer ???

. How can I start a werewolf path (and should I?) and what I will lose if I do that?

Badycia, idem.

4. "Starter quest after no escape cidhna mine." I had finished Chidna quest and nothing started.

I will check script properties and conditionnals.

Hello... i have been trying this out and enjoying it.  But I think I missed the main quest line...   I got as far as the guard shields, and made it to the hidden valley.  But i can't figure out where to go next... did a couple of little quests.  Figured out the the witch quest is broken, and went back to a previous save (btw.. I loved the witch quest as far as it went!)  

Suggestions on how to get back on track...who to talk to?

Badycia in the grove. Did you make/avoid the sacrifice ?

No I didn't make any kind of sacrifice...  Does that have to do with saving the girl or killing her?   I persuaded Badycia to keep her as a slave...  i think.  I have talked with Badycia since... but didn't see any que lines.

thanks for your response... advice... I could try starting over... I did delete that girl that was following me around..hehe.. just to see how things went.