After you talk to Badycia she should have given you a choice of what tribe to join.  Then you talk to that tribes leader and main quest line goes on from there.

Yay... I did go that far and chose the tribe in the cave...  and have asked everyone in there also for que lines...

There are only three people in the cave:  Katalia, Henrieta, and Laure

thx again... we are getting warmer I think.  

Ok, so you talked to your head tribe person and was sent to the cave and told to take a nap basically right?  First off for this mods sake, click on your bedroll and sleep even if just 1 hour.  When you wake up it should give a quests status update ( most of the time ).  Then go ahead and talk to Katalia.  Ask her about spells, shaman initiation stuffs.  She will then give you a quest to go back and tallk to Badycia about becoming a shaman.  That is the main mod story line.

Ok, so you talked to your head tribe person and was sent to the cave and told to take a nap basically right?  First off for this mods sake, click on your bedroll and sleep even if just 1 hour.  When you wake up it should give a quests status update ( most of the time ).  Then go ahead and talk to Katalia.  Ask her about spells, shaman initiation stuffs.  She will then give you a quest to go back and tallk to Badycia about becoming a shaman.  That is the main mod story line.

I went back in my saves to where I deliver the dibelian priestess...  It says something about setstage to 90 when I get close to Armin, but I don't see where quest stages are listed and I don't know the quest id.

Where did you hide Odoacre, the Sacsmbres chieF? :lol:  Who should I talk with? Odoacre or Armin in "Princess if Wolves" quest? 

I type "help Odoacre" but there is no such an NPC ...He's not  in/around his tent....

Try going into the younglings cave and sleep/rest until the day time, around 10am.  I had this glitch and for some reason he only ever appears during the day.  Where he goes at night I have no idea.

Where did you hide Odoacre, the Sacsmbres chieF? :lol:  Who should I talk with? Odoacre or Armin in "Princess if Wolves" quest? 

I type "help Odoacre" but there is no such an NPC ...He's not  in/around his tent....

Try going into the younglings cave and sleep/rest until the day time, around 10am.  I had this glitch and for some reason he only ever appears during the day.  Where he goes at night I have no idea.

Ty.

I got the Hagraven initiation quest auto-started on my way to Armin to talk about Brenus's wife...Is it ok or just a bug?

Is the Spriggan that lives in the tunnel under Lamie's house meant to have dialogue? When I met her, nothing happened. I couldn't start any dialogue.

If you are not in the correct side quest, no.

Ty.

I got the Hagraven initiation quest auto-started on my way to Armin to talk about Brenus's wife...Is it ok or just a bug?

Curious...

Thee is no more Odoacre or Segeste.... Armin replace them.

I found lot of bugs in AFS1.71, as expected...

More :

- we need to finish Ravena quest... or i dont understand how AqqH made this quest... if you have ideas...

- ESP need to be cleaned

- The other big project is a kennel management...

I already made the starter quest, but that all...

The idea is

- Player can bring a number of animals (three wolves, tzo charus, and troll), and some slaves (10...)

- if there are already three wolf, the side quest is disqbled. If a wolf die, the quest is enabled again.

- each slave and animal in the kennel should be managed by a quest with packages...

So, each slave or animals incoming into the kennel by the player should be registered...

- etc...

The bid another thing is the werezolf breeding quest :

- RRH is your first partner.

- when you try to seduce Ethrane, you willr eceive a message : if you keep continue, you will loss the rep quests of RRH; but you be allowed to seduce a list of women to built an harem.

- pregant bodies and popping cute puppies ?

I seem to get the Forgotten Cave and Hagraven Initiation quests flagging up (as if they've already started?) on a new alternate character, even when that character has not started on any of the Forsworn Story at all! Of course little Moira turns up straight away, and follows my character around like a lost sheep.

Less surprisingly, my character that actually is following Story 1.71 seems to have those same quests flagged up too, as well as little Moira.  I take it that at the moment, it's best not to follow the Ravenna storyline?

The kennel is actually a dumbed down version of what was planned, but Delzaron is kinda doing a burnout (bugs and lassitude)

The three parts should have been three different places linked to the Ways, with different mechanics.
The Kennel for the Primals in the Valley, the Hive for Kolduns and the the Troll Farm in Troll Overlook for Briarhearts.

And the whole point about the mention of the Ravena Quest is that it won't be finished.

Ah dang, maybe ask aqqh if it can be redone?   Hmm maybe it could be its own mod actually?  Expand on it some, she has ties to the forsworn and is not an actual flagged npc for attacks by most skyrim npc's.  Expand her " tour " to include more people and places nearby, damn now I want it to go to all the orc strongholds.

Bah anyway sad that it will most likely be scrapped.  How goes your end?  Seeing any of these bugs others are reporting?   I haven't came upon any of these newer ones, but I am still getting that stupid female nord spamming " I give up! "

It could be redone or simply finished, but neither Delzaron nor me (oh gods, by far) have the skills to do so.

We've received a significant private support and help propositions but noone that has CK mastery so far, and Delzaron is frankly burning out after three months of churning things out and I've asked him to take some rest.
He's also some professional duties coming on and should really take more time for them.
He's so out of gaz he's actually cutting content out now out of motivation for the first time - the Farms for example (and that's a thing lead designers are always so so happy to see - that's me that should be going all EA on content not him ! He's stealing my mojo !).

As for the bugs - yeah, I'm kinda blessed with a bug magnet that attracts nearly all the ones mentionned, that's why I'm pretty unconvinced when someone reports a new one that nobody else has.

Yeah, he should take a short break or so then, don't want him going all EA on us! Tell him to take most of this next week as a break, if he gets ideas right them down.  Last thing we want is him to burn himself out.

There are times I will do one of these quests manage to finish it, save game, load save before quest finished, and then I try to do the most random things to see if it bugs out on me.  If not I load the save with it done and continue on, its when I encounter some random freakish bug that I come back here and skim the posts seeing if anyone else came across it.  If not I try to recreate it again, because hell I may have some mod they don't that screws it up?  

Use set stage command.

I had a utility.wait() and a setstage command... so, you just need to wait a little (20 seconds)

If not, use setstage AFS1Begin 80.

New release done, and new screenshots...

The hagraven den still have problems, but others cells works fine.