[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 6/10/2022 at 9:56 PM, AnnaMarie101 said:

Unfortunately from what I understand you have to wait for it to come in  the mail. I have bought the plant cannabis, used dubug to make it harvestable and then harvested it and my sim was finally able to smoke it.

Problem. When trying to add Animation Packages trough the menu, they never show up on the list anyway.

Animation package is in mod folder, OKW is running, copy-pasting keys to "Add animations package" line, press ok... Nothing happens. Tried with 5 different packages now, booted, disabled...nothing makes them appear. There must be something I'm doing wrong, i just don't know what ?

1 hour ago, PenBoozerX said:

copy-pasting keys to "Add animations package" line

To register, just copy-paste the file name of the file which contain the animations (the bigger file - and NOT from the OKW file). But hope you are aware that always two files are nedded. The File starting with "OKW_" and the corresponding animation file (often starts with KW_). Oh yea, and leave away ".package".

If that is not working, something else is wrong with you setup.......

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

To register, just copy-paste the file name of the file which contain the animations (the bigger file - and NOT from the OKW file). But hope you are aware that always two files are nedded. The File starting with "OKW_" and the corresponding animation file (often starts with KW_). Oh yea, and leave away ".package".

If that is not working, something else is wrong with you setup.......

Aha, yes copypasting the package name rather than the "code" those animation threads tell you to put in there seem to have worked. Thank you.

Though some of them say (Legacy) in the title now, I dont know if thats a good or bad thing :P

11 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

Though some of them say (Legacy) in the title now, I dont know if thats a good or bad thing :P

Not that bad, but if it called "Legacy" then you do not have the proper OKW file installed. It seems you have older AW_ files installed.

If so, the animations run, but Kinky World may mix up the genders in the animations because of the lack of gender info in the AW XML.

11 hours ago, Clydie said:

Not that bad, but if it called "Legacy" then you do not have the proper OKW file installed. It seems you have older AW_ files installed.

If so, the animations run, but Kinky World may mix up the genders in the animations because of the lack of gender info in the AW XML.

Well, I think there are some animations that is made for AW_files, for example, "wtw" ones?

Hi!

First of all I downloaded your mod and I guess I didn't set something right. That's why my sim refused even solo sex.
Later, when I accidentally deleted one of the animations, I deleted the whole mod and reinstalled it. However, the Kinky option does not appear in the sim command window anymore  :(
Even though I reinstalled the files, it still doesn't work. I refreshed the The Sims 3 folder in my documents and the folder the game created did not have a Mods folder. It may not be detecting the Mods and Package folder I created 

Thank you from now :)

21 hours ago, simmergargara said:

Hi!

First of all I downloaded your mod and I guess I didn't set something right. That's why my sim refused even solo sex.
Later, when I accidentally deleted one of the animations, I deleted the whole mod and reinstalled it. However, the Kinky option does not appear in the sim command window anymore  :(
Even though I reinstalled the files, it still doesn't work. I refreshed the The Sims 3 folder in my documents and the folder the game created did not have a Mods folder. It may not be detecting the Mods and Package folder I created 

Thank you from now :)

Did you enable Kinky World after you installed the mod? When it first comes up, you should see a notification window saying what version of Kinky World is installed, and your sims should have a "Kinky World" menu when you click on them. You need to click on that, and then enable Kinky World from that menu.

Also, if you completely recreated your Sims 3 folder, and Mods was missing, you might need to follow these instructions for making sure that your game will find and load mods: https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files

I want to share a new development with you.
Thanks for your answer.

I noticed this before deleting the game.
The game does not detect the mods folder in my documents, it detects the Mods folder inside The Sims 3 file in the "C:" directory.
After reading your comment I backed up my "Saves" and completely deleted The Sims 3 (including my documents The Sims 3 folder) and uninstalled the game from my computer.
Then I reinstalled Sims and placed the relevant mods in the mods folder like this (I did it with the 7z. program)
However, when I entered the game, I got a warning and my female sims turned black. Also the Kinky World option still won't open

Caliente house and Sims2 music mods are working fine,
Thanks in advance ??

WhatsApp Image 2022-06-27 at 13.50.29.jpeg

rhhe.png

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot.jpg

8 hours ago, simmergargara said:

I want to share a new development with you.
Thanks for your answer.

I noticed this before deleting the game.
The game does not detect the mods folder in my documents, it detects the Mods folder inside The Sims 3 file in the "C:" directory.
After reading your comment I backed up my "Saves" and completely deleted The Sims 3 (including my documents The Sims 3 folder) and uninstalled the game from my computer.
Then I reinstalled Sims and placed the relevant mods in the mods folder like this (I did it with the 7z. program)
However, when I entered the game, I got a warning and my female sims turned black. Also the Kinky World option still won't open

Normal lack of info regarding your set up. First I see 2 versions of KW. You cannot have 2 in the same Mods folder! Here is page with most of the info you need to install TS3 and Kinky World, including links to build 409 and setting up your Mods folder. Toss build 399, most feel it was the worst version, and could be cause of most of your problems. Other version is older and obsolete as well.

You mention using 7zip? I hope you unzipped whatever is in those sub-folders. Only package files belong in the Mods folder or sub-folders. Zipped files cannot be read.

I do not see a skins package in your pic. If you create a save and delete item as skins, that black tone can be result.

I set up a brothel business and make someone a bouncer, afterward Nraas register and Nraas error trap kept spitting out script error notifications now and then.

i looked high and low for a fix to this that didn't involve putting the bouncer in lava but couldn't find any 

I did violently annihilate the bouncer thus solving the problem but is there a fix to this? 

Edited by DoobaleDable
17 hours ago, Grace S A said:

Guys, can anyone help me?

Every time my sims go to use the bathroom for their needs, they are perpetually masturbating, does anyone know if there is a way to remove it? Because I simply have to reset them so I don't stay there.

because they are horny, thats why lol

On 7/9/2022 at 10:08 AM, Grace S A said:

Guys, can anyone help me?

Every time my sims go to use the bathroom for their needs, they are perpetually masturbating, does anyone know if there is a way to remove it? Because I simply have to reset them so I don't stay there.

Are you sure that you have to reset them? Whenever my sims get to that state, I am able to cancel the action by clicking on it in the top left of the screen, and they will stop within a few moments.

As @King Federico said, they only do this when they are horny or super horny. You can lower their level of horniness by having them masterbate or take a cold shower.

If this is happening to townies or sims that you don't control, then there isn't much you can do about it, except for maybe somehow get them to hook up with another sim (or have your sim hook up with them).

29 minutes ago, Neriman said:

Okay I decided to come back to play Sims 3 now that my PC is "decent" what did I miss ? I see Oniki's links are all down... I asume its not longer under development then. Unless someone decided to pick the mod back ?

Not sure what links are down. Build 409 can be found by following the link on my old page here

On 10/07/2022 at 12:31, FreakyRufus said:

Tem certeza de que precisa redefini-los? Sempre que meus sims chegam a esse estado, posso cancelar a ação clicando nele no canto superior esquerdo da tela, e eles param em alguns momentos.

Como@Rei Federicodisse, eles só fazem isso quando estão com tesão ou super tesão. Você pode diminuir o nível de tesão deles fazendo-os dominar ou tomar um banho frio.

Se isso está acontecendo com moradores da cidade ou sims que você não controla, então não há muito o que fazer sobre isso, exceto talvez fazer com que eles se conectem com outro sim (ou faça com que seu sim se conecte com eles).

So when they're masturbating using the bathroom, I click to stop the interaction and they just freeze, stand there for hours and hours, is there any way to fix this? That they didn't masturbate in the bathroom?

13 hours ago, Grace S A said:

didn't masturbate in the bathroom?

1. find a mate for them (lol).

2. In the settings of the KW, set the autonomy level to Low.

3. try to "cut" all single animations, but it's a very long way, I tried, but gave it up.

On 7/12/2022 at 4:05 PM, Grace S A said:

So when they're masturbating using the bathroom, I click to stop the interaction and they just freeze, stand there for hours and hours, is there any way to fix this? That they didn't masturbate in the bathroom?

Enable debug under the KW settings. When a sim gets stuck doing that, or really doing anything at all, not just KW stuff, then click on them, choose the Kinky World menu, then debug, then click on More... until you find the option to "Unlock" the sim. That will cancel all actions without resetting them. So, they will not be sent back to a safe location, they will just stay relatively close to where they currently are and all their actions will be cleared.

To enable debug, it is under Kinky World > Settings > Miscellaneous > Debug Interaction

image.png.f0fea763c9daaec2b4355ef254c3867f.png

Edited by FreakyRufus
4 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

I'm having a strange issue

KW or Passion?

4 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

only 2 bestiality animations

what animation author? if bestiality, then pavka ?? should be then 139 animation. this link has instructions for installation, which needs to be fulfilled.

also, to reproduce the animation, objects specified by the author (floor, bed, chair, etc.) and actors specified by the author - people, animals are required.

hi everyone, does this mod affect anything related to celebrities? (features or bugs...), im playing in starlight shore and i haven't seen any celebrity and my sim isn't gaining any celebrity points with his career (singer), im also using nraas story progression too but looking throught differents results in google i have all the options for celebrities enabled (and my sim isn't excluded from the celebrity system). im using the 409 vesion of kinkyworld