[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

9 hours ago, sim333 said:

KW or Passion?

what animation author? if bestiality, then pavka ?? should be then 139 animation. this link has instructions for installation, which needs to be fulfilled.

also, to reproduce the animation, objects specified by the author (floor, bed, chair, etc.) and actors specified by the author - people, animals are required.

Kinky world, and all features aside from pregnancy are enabled. I put screenshots of the packages I have and the only animation I seem to get with dogs in the spoiler below, if I try anything with horses it just doesn't start at all. I might be wrong but it seems like I'm not getting as many human on human interactions either, but maybe the furniture is just very specific. I did just notice after posting this that I forgot to enable a l666 package, though.

Spoiler

1178517011_Screenshot2022-07-18181506.jpg.5605ca4f0b944371bd5c5b08da6e332e.jpg407604975_Screenshot2022-07-18181442.jpg.0150a7cce3cfa0a95f19dccfde283ef9.jpg

10 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

Kinky world, and all

hmm, theoretically it should work, I can't check, I don't have animals in ts3.

10 hours ago, FilthyWeaboo said:

maybe the furniture is just very specific

on the floor and rug there should be a lot of animations from pavka (Human+Dog).

Try Debug-alwaysAccept  and  set the autonomy level to Low...

And!!  each position in your first picture should correspond to 2 files in the pack folder - KW_xxx.package and OKW_xxx.package -  necessarily both, check it presence!

Edited by sim333
16 hours ago, sim333 said:

hmm, theoretically it should work, I can't check, I don't have animals in ts3.

on the floor and rug there should be a lot of animations from pavka (Human+Dog).

Try Debug-alwaysAccept  and  set the autonomy level to Low...

And!!  each position in your first picture should correspond to 2 files in the pack folder - KW_xxx.package and OKW_xxx.package -  necessarily both, check it presence!

I was able to fix the problem, and in hindsight I feel like a moron. I didn't realize the version of KinkyWorld here was outdated and the newest release was on Patreon, updating and re-enabling every animation package fixed everything.

Edited by FilthyWeaboo
On 7/27/2022 at 8:24 AM, prg13 said:

Hello there,  I installed KW and animations but my sims just go the woohoo place and stand there, nothing happened. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Try the search box, or even your browser search, as it's been covered several times.

11 hours ago, DoobaleDable said:

in my opinion it should be mentioned that putting this mod in your game is a irreversible process to your game files. 

it would be more convenient for people in the future 

Been mentioned several times, you are somewhat wrong, as safe KW removal procedure has been posted on a KW tech help page. 

On 8/2/2022 at 1:22 AM, GammaXai said:

Does anyone remember details for how to make a sim a dom or make another sim a submissive?

For the dominant sim: One way is to ask others to do things, like ask to show boobs / pussy / dick or ask to woohoo with, ask to give panties etc. After some successful atempts you will get the "order to" interaction. Start using order to commands and with each succesfull order you will get more and more interactions unlocked until you can even order to woohoo.
To shortcut this process you can get the commanding presence trait, which unlocks all the order to commands

For the submissive Sim: If a sim gets raped 10 times, he/she will get the masochist trait. Not sure if you can achieve the same level of submission with the order to command, but if you rape a different non-masochist sim, and a masochist sees that, the maso will not call the police or interfere, but instead you will see a "submissive ignore reaction" in the upper right notification bubble.
Also the maso-sim will enjoy getting raped, gaining positive relation with the rapist and will tell others to ignore the rape. Nobody will call the police when a maso sim gets raped.

Edited by toragor

this is a final plea for help with a suddenly non-functioning allow multiple accessories option in Master Controller before I finally junk both Sims 3 and wonderful Kinky World

I am an otherwise very experienced Sims 3 player who has painfully but successfully struggled to run the programme with Kinky World on my laptop without lags or crashing

I have repeatedly completely uninstalled and reinstalled both Sims 3 and even Origin without success to try and cure the problem including deleting all references to Origin in c:/program files (x86) and even my Windows 10 registry

the Master Controller option to allow multiple accessories appears and I check it as true but to no effect

Origen confirms the success of my game installation and its repair has no effect

I have researched the internet for references to the issue which others have had but I found no solution

has anyone experienced the issue but successfully resolved it beyond what I have done?

9 hours ago, slps said:

non-functioning allow multiple accessories option in Master Controller

Do not have an issue with that in my game. Do not think that is caused by KW. But may be you have other mods installed what collide with this function in MC.

Remove mod by mod, always clear your cache files, start the game and test. But at very first I would run the delphi dash board from MTS hunting for file conflicts inside the mod folder.

thank you so much for your kind sensible response, Clydie; sadly already repeatedly "tested"  by removal of all mods except Master Controller and a deliberately varied  mere couple of previously compatible same-location accessories; select one and the other visually disappears from the sim although still check-mark indicated selected; and despite activating and deactivating and then reactivating the multiple accessories option; already tried Delphi but it gave no further insight; all after repeatedly re-installing only the basic game for test purposes; even tried totally wiping Origin itself from my laptop and rejoining the website after appropriate re-boot to re-install only the basic game...

2 hours ago, slps said:

thank you so much for your kind sensible response, Clydie; sadly already repeatedly "tested"  by removal of all mods except Master Controller and a deliberately varied  mere couple of previously compatible same-location accessories; select one and the other visually disappears from the sim although still check-mark indicated selected; and despite activating and deactivating and then reactivating the multiple accessories option; already tried Delphi but it gave no further insight; all after repeatedly re-installing only the basic game for test purposes; even tried totally wiping Origin itself from my laptop and rejoining the website after appropriate re-boot to re-install only the basic game...

First, be sure to have all of the latest updates from Nraas. Next, do you start a new game? I usually need to import all Nraas settings to a new game, and sometimes, to a new world as I travel. After that, do not know.

I'm curious about the attraction system in KW. I've tried searching for info but it doesn't seem like there's really been much discussion on it, or I'm just bad at searching.

The base game has it's own attraction system. Is the system added by KW completely overriding this, or are they both in play? If the base game attraction system is still being used, does anyone know if Retuned Attraction System is compatible with KW?

I started a new game using the "Variety Attraction" version of that mod and KW together and played for several hours, did multiple university terms, and while my sim became friends with many other sims there and hooked up with several of them, I never once got the "Attractive Company" moodlet or any calls for dates from the base game system. I've tested removing Retuned Attraction System in a new game and just running with KW, and I started getting the Attractive Company moodlets again occasionally.

This leads me to believe that either: Retuned Attraction System is broken which doesn't seem apparent based on the comments on MTS for it, there's a conflict with KW, or the mod just made it extremely difficult for sims to find each other attractive.

TLDR: Does KW completely override the base game's attraction system? If not, then is the Retuned Attraction System mod compatible with KW?

22 hours ago, Omicr0n said:

I'm curious about the attraction system in KW. I've tried searching for info but it doesn't seem like there's really been much discussion on it, or I'm just bad at searching.

The base game has it's own attraction system. Is the system added by KW completely overriding this, or are they both in play? If the base game attraction system is still being used, does anyone know if Retuned Attraction System is compatible with KW?

I started a new game using the "Variety Attraction" version of that mod and KW together and played for several hours, did multiple university terms, and while my sim became friends with many other sims there and hooked up with several of them, I never once got the "Attractive Company" moodlet or any calls for dates from the base game system. I've tested removing Retuned Attraction System in a new game and just running with KW, and I started getting the Attractive Company moodlets again occasionally.

This leads me to believe that either: Retuned Attraction System is broken which doesn't seem apparent based on the comments on MTS for it, there's a conflict with KW, or the mod just made it extremely difficult for sims to find each other attractive.

TLDR: Does KW completely override the base game's attraction system? If not, then is the Retuned Attraction System mod compatible with KW?

KW uses the base game attraction, but then adds more factors on top of it. I'm unsure what happens if you have a second attraction system running - it may either conflict or KW might fully ignore it.

So aside from the normal trait/zodiac/celebrity level attractions, KW also has a base physical attractiveness that starts at 5 and can change from 0 to 10 - though I'm not entirely sure how as fitness, weight, and age don't seem to factor in. Submissive Sims (a KW trait) also may be attracted via acts of domination. Additionally, disabling incest doesn't fully zero out attraction, it instead adds a giant penalty that two very horny/hot relatives can possibly overcome.  

Why do I keep getting the Moodlet for 'Rude Guest' even though my Sim is a cuck after he has sex with my Romantic Interest? He even got the positive moodlet for being cucked. It makes him mad at the person who had sex with his romantic interest and ends up ruining things. He even gets the moodlet for 'unfaithful partner' with the dagger and whatnot.

Edited by JudgeGrimm
1 hour ago, Fragnarok said:

KW uses the base game attraction, but then adds more factors on top of it. I'm unsure what happens if you have a second attraction system running - it may either conflict or KW might fully ignore it.

So aside from the normal trait/zodiac/celebrity level attractions, KW also has a base physical attractiveness that starts at 5 and can change from 0 to 10 - though I'm not entirely sure how as fitness, weight, and age don't seem to factor in. Submissive Sims (a KW trait) also may be attracted via acts of domination. Additionally, disabling incest doesn't fully zero out attraction, it instead adds a giant penalty that two very horny/hot relatives can possibly overcome.  

Interesting. Thanks for the additional info. Somebody on the old wiki recommended Retuned Attraction System saying:

KW has it's own appearance rating, but this mod also makes the base Sims 3 attraction system a bit more sensible (the one from romantic > consider attraction). In the base game attraction seems to always be at either 1 or 10 with few ever falling in between.

But I still haven't been able to determine if the 2 mods are fully compatible

Edit: So I did a test by really stacking the odds in 2 sim's favors by setting all 5 traits to be the same between them, setting both of their attractiveness to 10, and then introducing them for the first time. This did result in the comment about them having so much in common and the Attractive Company moodlet being set on both of them. So it seems like there's no hard incompatibility between the mods, it's just extremely difficult to get an attraction between 2 sims with both of them combined.

I think the biggest problem is probably that with the base game attraction system first impressions are the most important, since it sets the attraction level between 2 sims on their first introduction and then it never changes. Woohooer alleviates this by constantly updating the attraction level, but it seems like there's too much overlap between Woohooer and KW to be safely compatible. Somebody can correct me if Woohooer and KW are indeed compatible.

Edited by Omicr0n

I love this mod ! 
For the first time I met him here , and I couldn 't believe my eyes that now Sex mod is not just a sex animation player ... but literally an unofficial addition to the game . 
I will always love to madness this mod! 
Thanks a lot to Oniki and the guys who help with it !

there used to be really cool sex mods ...  The person who took up such a mod was not afraid of anything and was not a hypocrite ( like td / ww ) .

Edited by Quickly - I

Hi guys sorry if this is random but I don't think this have been discussed before. Anyway, is there any underwear cc for men that has the KW code in it? or is the underwear feature only applicable for female sim? cause I want my male sim to wear an underwear too lol. I'm not exactly new to this mod but I've experimenting with it for the past few weeks. ? 

54 minutes ago, warmtonesims said:

Hi guys sorry if this is random but I don't think this have been discussed before. Anyway, is there any underwear cc for men that has the KW code in it? or is the underwear feature only applicable for female sim? cause I want my male sim to wear an underwear too lol. I'm not exactly new to this mod but I've experimenting with it for the past few weeks. ?

It does not appear to me that Oniki wrote code for KW to recognize male underwear as left garter KW option to come off during woohoo. I made male underwear, set it as left garter, registered in KW, and it does not work... project scrapped 2 years ago.

Flip side, my Wonder Woman shield, fur coat, and a couple other meshed accessories I made for female, do work as left garter. Left garter also does not work for Plumbots/ FemmeBots.

1 hour ago, warmtonesims said:

Aah I see, well that sucks, thank you for the quick reply btw. 

I'm also curious about the issue regarding the mailman because it lags my game so much and the mailman just hangs around in front of my sim's house for hours lmao, is that an intended feature or should I be concern?

Probably one of Oniki's pay patron fantasies that she added to the game, and no one else wants, but is hard code with no off switch or options. I do not see lag in my game, using build 409. Prior to 409, I would have to reset the mailman to get my game to run again.

2 hours ago, warmtonesims said:

I see, I did use the 409 build, but they just hang around for hours and spitting unrouteable notifications. I took out error trap and turn off auto reset stuck check, is it possible that nraas go here is the culprit?

Without knowing your machine and other CC, impossible to know why you have lag and I do not. I have NRaas MC, SP, Error Trap, Traveler, Go Here, Register, Relativity, Overwatch and several others, and not the mailman lag with build 409.