[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 hours ago, merkle said:

It sure would be nice to not have to find out all these details the hard way. 

The game itself is a cleverly crafted illusion. It tries to do 'way' more than the 32bit game engine will allow, so it cheats it's ass off. Ideally EVERY household would be running just like the active, but as players we know most of the world is in some form of hibernation if a camera isn't near-by and this is why Story Progression is important.

I'm sure many off us have followed an inactive Sim (maybe an NPC) and when they enter their house - looking through a window they just dissappear. One needs to 'open' the house through either MC, or by bringing an active Sim onto the lot to tell the game to generate the inactive household and begin making them do stuff.

I once 'followed' a maid home (go ahead and call me a stalker) and found she was using one of those NPC apartments. While these are basically doors into nowhere/empty blackness, I was able to take my sim to the door and knock on it, and she came out into the hall, able to be engaged. I found this small action rewarding as it really helps the illusion as best it can given the reality of the situation. Other Sims also used this door, but since the maid had an association with my Sim, the game selected her to exit the domicile.

Ever see a school bus if playing a household with no kids? Hang out at the rabbithole school in the morning (more stalker references?) and watch the game spawn all inactive kids on the sidewalk as 'if' they had just gotten out of a vehicle, while no vehicles ever appear to do so before they enter the school. (I have a mod to ease that congestion)

So yea, sometimes the details you speak of are based on observations of how the game handles play - so no proms being generated if your household doesn't have any Sims eligible for a prom makes sense. The game must cheat whenever possible and only applies itself when you are 'looking'.

KW is only using what is already there to begin with - another magic act to be sure, but overall, a welcome one.

>You'll only ever see a white Limo during a prom.....

8 hours ago, merkle said:

a little hard to keep claiming that after you've gone through >400 builds

That's just it... It was never finished. Add something, fix what was added last time... Next build, fix what was added last time and add some new stuff that may, or may not actually work. (((

That may be part of the problem you are having... I don't know if you mentioned what build you are trying to make work? Both landess and I are playing build 375, as it is the most stable public version (until it was removed and replaced with broken 399). If you are using a newer version, it's possible that some new feature requested by a paying patron broke the high schools somehow.

Looking for a little help. I'm looking for all the animations that go with Kinky World. I have, Mike24, Amra72 and L666. I know that can't be all of them. If someone could point me in the right direction to find more, or share their animation folder with me, It would be a great day.

7 hours ago, landess said:

The game itself is a cleverly crafted illusion. It tries to do 'way' more than the 32bit game engine will allow, so it cheats it's ass off. Ideally EVERY household would be running just like the active, but as players we know most of the world is in some form of hibernation if a camera isn't near-by and this is why Story Progression is important.

I'm sure many off us have followed an inactive Sim (maybe an NPC) and when they enter their house - looking through a window they just dissappear. One needs to 'open' the house through either MC, or by bringing an active Sim onto the lot to tell the game to generate the inactive household and begin making them do stuff.

I once 'followed' a maid home (go ahead and call me a stalker) and found she was using one of those NPC apartments. While these are basically doors into nowhere/empty blackness, I was able to take my sim to the door and knock on it, and she came out into the hall, able to be engaged. I found this small action rewarding as it really helps the illusion as best it can given the reality of the situation. Other Sims also used this door, but since the maid had an association with my Sim, the game selected her to exit the domicile.

Ever see a school bus if playing a household with no kids? Hang out at the rabbithole school in the morning (more stalker references?) and watch the game spawn all inactive kids on the sidewalk as 'if' they had just gotten out of a vehicle, while no vehicles ever appear to do so before they enter the school. (I have a mod to ease that congestion)

So yea, sometimes the details you speak of are based on observations of how the game handles play - so no proms being generated if your household doesn't have any Sims eligible for a prom makes sense. The game must cheat whenever possible and only applies itself when you are 'looking'.

KW is only using what is already there to begin with - another magic act to be sure, but overall, a welcome one.

>You'll only ever see a white Limo during a prom.....

Kind of like Schrodinger's Sims.

This is so fantastic even in 2020 , thank You so much, I don’t even want to speak about ts4 lol. It’s really well explained and machines today are supporting everything better. I am really enjoying discovering this kind of playing and I laugh so much with these new interactions ! I’ve put some parameters only for humans etc (no kids family or pets etc) this is so great. Btw I’ve got an issue with the sleeping on couch interaction, when I play in university I always have materooms but they seem to prefer to stay outside sleeping on benches and they almost die of frozen or starving when they come back to the house... I always réinitialise them on time but it’s kind of boring... all the map lose their reflexes and I always have to save them just before they die most of time of starving to death... any idea someone please ? (Btw I’m not polite and I apologise, I’m new and really glad to be in the forum. There were so much things to learn lately that I didn’t take the time to say hello. ) thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, BulleCore said:

they seem to prefer to stay outside sleeping on benches

As I have so many mods, and have had them since day 2 (day 1, I was still a nube and played vanilla), but if not a TS3 game option, then it may be Nraas Master Controller (but I think it's base game), you can click on a bed and there's an option to assign the bed to someone in your household. Make sure you have enough beds for everyone and assign them a bed... including YOUR active sim. )))) Also in tips is that you can lock the door of your sim's bedroom so only she can enter that room, and whoever else she doesn't mind allowing in. See if that helps. )))

I'm a little confused about Whoring at a Brothel.

I created a household of two girls, one is a brothel manager, the other is her whore. I have assigned my whore hours and she is scheduled to woohoo during all her hours but she never does anything during those hours. I also cannot manually "start whoring" while I am employed at a brothel. How do I get my girl to do things on the job?

29 minutes ago, A random name said:

How do I get my girl to do things on the job?

First question... do you have autonomy off? Are there customers in the brothel? Can your manager tell her to solicit a customer?

1 hour ago, A random name said:

the other is her whore

If a teen, I cannot get a teen to solicit or work although hired....

Manually start whoring is a basic KW function. As long as a Sim has some Woohoo skill, they can  'freelance' at will. I never tried to get a brothel employee to attempt this feature. If a Sim chooses to become a 'professional whore' then like other self employed jobs by EA, the career tab will keep track of some of the information. One will need to open the skill tab for KW Woohoo to see more information regarding being a professional whore. Things like reputation are found there. A professional whore shares many of the same features of a freelancing sim - with extra information tracked by the mod.

I've had much better results using the KW droids as whores than humans when living in the same house being used for a brothel.

You can assign any building/lot as a brothel location - though you will be charged a form of rent for doing so. Best part about the brothel management app on the smartphone - you can change things on the fly - nothing is set in stone.

11 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

As I have so many mods, and have had them since day 2 (day 1, I was still a nube and played vanilla), but if not a TS3 game option, then it may be Nraas Master Controller (but I think it's base game), you can click on a bed and there's an option to assign the bed to someone in your household. Make sure you have enough beds for everyone and assign them a bed... including YOUR active sim. )))) Also in tips is that you can lock the door of your sim's bedroom so only she can enter that room, and whoever else she doesn't mind allowing in. See if that helps. )))

It didn’t work they still fall asleep all over the city where they have their lessons...

12 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Also in tips is that you can lock the door of your sim's bedroom so only she can enter that room, and whoever else she doesn't mind allowing in

This opportunity has always been on all doors of the city. But recently I noticed that it began to disappear, and at the most inopportune moment, when it would be necessary to lock myself and the girl in bedroom. But the door does not work, such a bummer))):(

3 hours ago, BulleCore said:

It didn’t work they still fall asleep all over the city where they have their lessons...

Unfortunate. Only an idea, as I haven't used Uni for others than a vacation visit and had no roommates. I did get roommates in my home lot, assigned them beds, and they use them, so thought it might help you. 

A gripe I have always had about NPCs is that they are just stupid. They stand in front of a refrigerator and complain they are hungry... they stand by the door of a toilet and pee themselves... they smell their own body odor and don't shower... It must be a deep rooted issue in the EA mess, as no modder has fully come up with a way to make them take care of themselves.

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

But the door does not work

It can be accessed through Nraas Debug, but that is to completely lock or unlock... no setting allowable sims.

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Unfortunate. Only an idea, as I haven't used Uni for others than a vacation visit and had no roommates. I did get roommates in my home lot, assigned them beds, and they use them, so thought it might help you. 

A gripe I have always had about NPCs is that they are just stupid. They stand in front of a refrigerator and complain they are hungry... they stand by the door of a toilet and pee themselves... they smell their own body odor and don't shower... It must be a deep rooted issue in the EA mess, as no modder has fully come up with a way to make them take care of themselves.

It can be accessed through Nraas Debug, but that is to completely lock or unlock... no setting allowable sims.

Hahaha it’s also true they are not so clever... and it is also surely an ea issue... here’s why I wondered if there was another option because I often reinitialisate the whole lot to keep it tranquille... and to affiliate a bed becomes messy in this case. I also have another issue, I can sometimes hear a big voice coming from nowhere like a teasing voice of an aroused sims but there’s nobody but my sims (one sim) ... on the lot . And I cannot anymore change the sounds settings in the options menu, I can move the curser but it doesn’t any effect... thanks a lot for your help btw 

45 minutes ago, BulleCore said:

I can sometimes hear a big voice coming from nowhere

Hmmm... hearing voices in your head??? ? Seriously, I also had this, but have not heard this odd voice for some time. I do not know the reason for it, or it going away.

Thanks for the great mod. Its really great having naked sims :)

I can't get my Sims to WooHoo with the mod installed. They''ll strip and show each other their parts and such, but won't WooHoo. They keep saying somebody might see. They are in the bedroom. First I tried putting curtains on the windows and that didn't help. Then I deleted the windows all together. They still say "I can't do that. Somebody might see"

What gives???

Edit: I changed the Privacy Situation Setting from None to Standard and now they will WooHoo but only in rooms that had no windows when I installed the mod. It still won't reconize that I've removed all windows from all bedrooms.

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Hmmm... hearing voices in your head??? ? Seriously, I also had this, but have not heard this odd voice for some time. I do not know the reason for it, or it going away.

I noticed it comes most of the time after they had big exciting moments and stuff... and this voice comes after when there’s nothing anymore just like saying « eh there’s nothing anymore up there! Wtf let’s kink come on barbie gimme some curlies » ? so weird... like a very big obsessed spirit.. I prefer mention that the voyeur mode is not activated ?

2 hours ago, Rimworlder91 said:

I can't get my Sims to WooHoo with the mod installed. They''ll strip and show each other their parts and such, but won't WooHoo.

First thing is that KW is designed as a game inside of the game. There are KW skills and motives required for sims to woohoo. TS3 motives like hunger, tired are also factors. There are also several settings in the KW menu, and sub-menus. I personally tell people to take time to go through this menu (several times) as I had to, and still actually come across things I had missed before. There are settings for what sims wear during woohoo, condom and strap on usage, age and gender restrictions AND exhibition level settings. 

To test, go to KW debug and set accept always on. It's basically a by-pass.

What I have read about later Patreon versions is there was a change in the state machine that runs animations. There is a setting in the KW menu to switch to the old system. Not sure how well the new system works, or what the changes are.

Last... There are situations where your laptop simply may not be able to handle it. Google TS3 requirements on MTS. The list is for desktop, but you'll get the picture, as it breaks down base game and each EP, and how much is needed to run the game. Then, figure in KW on top of that, plus any other mods you are running.

37 minutes ago, BulleCore said:

like a very big obsessed spirit

I'm honestly not sure if that is a TS3 glitch, or a KW glitch... but kidding aside, yes, I hear the voices too!!! )))) No, seriously, it does happen in the game. I try to ignore it.

I don't know if you're still adding features to this mod but if you are I have a few suggestions.

1. Group solicitation for whores. (Make it so a whore can solicit for group sex, where either the customer will fuck two or more whores, or the whore can have sex with a group of customers)
2. Ability to move a sex to another location similar to wicked whims, Sometimes I want to see my sims to have sex all around the house without and I really don't want to have to get the other party horny again or turn off autonomy all together in order to continue at another location.

3. If it isn't possible to move the location, maybe you can make it so that we can manually end the animation without a climax, meaning the sims will stay horny and still be able to continue their fun elsewhere.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:55 PM, LadySmoks said:

First question... do you have autonomy off? Are there customers in the brothel? Can your manager tell her to solicit a customer?

I got it to work by having my manager order me to solicit. It also seems like it may have just taken some time for the schedule to kick in because after a few days, I was able to use the whore option during my woohoo hours. 

1 hour ago, Rimworlder91 said:

I can't find anything on how to register a venue. I found a vague reference to clicking on the building and selecting the kinky-venue menu but there is no kinky option on buildings either when the game is running or in the town editor?

You should see a "Kinky World" option when you click on the building.  Follow that to Venue, then select what you want.

37 minutes ago, A random name said:

I don't know if you're still adding features to this mod but if you are I have a few suggestions.

Go to page one. In the OP you can hover your cursor over the creators avatar - what do you see? Now, What do you think?

Sure, it's "possible" OnikiKay has visited the site while not logged in or using another account, but I have my doubts - So just trying to ease a feeling of frustration with your post not being viewed by the only person whom can make these changes. Now 'IF' you were to become a Patreon, It's very likely she will read your posts there, but whether she's even actively working on KW anymore is debatable.

Screenshot-547.jpg.e9a6e5067b2b1e4812ed56e578126e5e.jpg

I also have a suspicion there have been other Patreons of hers coming here like good little pets, and going back to report to her anything they feel gets them a pat on the head.