[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 hours ago, A random name said:

male characters simply not do this interaction?

You'll notice that with the 'spank' animation (being spanked) as well. Some of the positions aren't flagged for a certain gender, regardless if one disables the 'gender' part in the woohoo options found in KW settings.

I've even tried using the swap position 'kinky option' while the animation is being played - the option was 'greyed out'.  I was able to get a screenshot after using some CAS tricks though. I had a couple engage in the spanking animation. I then changed the males gender to female - now I COULD swap them. After the swap, I took the 'ex-guy' back into CAS, reloaded his saved character model (male) - then returned to live play. Since CAS will redress Sims returning to live, I then swapped his outfit to the naked option and snapped some screenshots.

A lot of work for a novelty screenshot - but also as a proof of concept experiment to myself it could be done.

Screenshot-13.jpg.97a434d1ca376efd91bcfeb16b50c2e1.jpg

Just wanted to report that I was having the bug where the butler/maid/bonehilda all stopped working. The maids would stand outside and never come into the house. Bonehilda would just stand right outside her house and never leave.

Once I purchased a brothel and started assigning employee schedules the maid at least has started coming in the house again and doing her job. The only employees I have are whores and bouncers. I have a bonehilda in the brothel but haven't turned it on yet.

1 hour ago, XYu-ko said:

może ktoś jakiś aktywny link przesłać bo żaden podany mi nie działa

You must be logged in, and possibly need to use a VPN based in US.

I'm having a problem with my brothel.

When customers and workers come to the brothel they all go to the back corner bedroom and just stand there. With everyone crowded around the single door inside the room the whoring interaction doesn't complete and cancels before the WooHoo.

I can't figure out how to edit business lots without selling the business.

Before I sell it to tear down the wall and make it the exhibition room is still there another solution???

Also an update on the cleaners problem. Since starting a brothel the maid service started working again but bonehildas still don't work. Infact I think the bonehilda won't even come out her box. I activate her and don't see her anywhere. She's either not coming out or leaving the lot. Haven't tested butlers yet.

Also janitors don't work and won't clean the brothel. The bonehilda in the brothel is also broken.

4 hours ago, Rimworlder91 said:

I can't figure out how to edit business lots without selling the business.

Cheats: Buydebug on

MoveObjects on

Crtl+Shift click the floor of any un-owned lot should give the option to build/buy

Keep track of how much is spent (it comes out of the active household funds) and cheat to replace it.

I don't use any other types of brothel employees besides the whores. I was tired of the bouncer wandering off to boink the help, and the janitor never had anything to do. Anymore on 'community lots' I just tend to use the Master Controller options to repair all and clean all. Life it too short to worry about an EA game with questionable support during it's sales lifetime being compounded by other Mods whom have about the same amount of quality control.

If you're hoping everything will always work correctly - best stop at a store and get some antacid tablets to try and slow ulcers.

If desperate, one can always just replace objects that don't function properly - Saving a game while certain scripts are running STILL cause issues with many things. I often have to replace all elevators in a community lot for whatever reason the shit bugs out on me for and I have a few mods which have improved the use of those considerably. Buying expensive cars for households I'm not playing just to see them abandoned on the street and unusable (must delete or leave the eyesore) is one of my pet peeves with the game. If it wasn't for programs like master controller, and many of the cheats, even something as unique as Kinky World wouldn't be enough to keep me dealing with the 'abuse'.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, LadySmoks said:

I'm honestly not sure if that is a TS3 glitch, or a KW glitch... but kidding aside, yes, I hear the voices too!!! )))) No, seriously, it does happen in the game. I try to ignore it.

Btw the only idea I had to play easily was to disactivate it until I was back home, maybe during the weekend but it’s really necessary to save just after reactiving it because it can crash the game . When desactivated there are some bugs like the fact that the sims don’t quit their clothes to take a shower for example, they also cannot prepare drinks with the little bars but it doesn’t really matters.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There is a whole section for request and find or other general questions that have nothing to do with Kinky World.

My bad, I tend to forget the other sections. Posted in the relevant thread.

EDIT:

3 hours ago, sim333 said:

Nothing so prim and proper. It's something like this. (although... thanks, I'm getting that one too!)

On 10/19/2020 at 4:28 AM, landess said:

You'll notice that with the 'spank' animation (being spanked) as well. Some of the positions aren't flagged for a certain gender, regardless if one disables the 'gender' part in the woohoo options found in KW settings.

I've even tried using the swap position 'kinky option' while the animation is being played - the option was 'greyed out'.  I was able to get a screenshot after using some CAS tricks though. I had a couple engage in the spanking animation. I then changed the males gender to female - now I COULD swap them. After the swap, I took the 'ex-guy' back into CAS, reloaded his saved character model (male) - then returned to live play. Since CAS will redress Sims returning to live, I then swapped his outfit to the naked option and snapped some screenshots.

A lot of work for a novelty screenshot - but also as a proof of concept experiment to myself it could be done.

I noticed that most of the animations flagged female for 'actor 2' . I don't know if this allowed, but  I edited those animation packages and enabled both genders. Male could be spanked too!     

25 minutes ago, rodicks said:

I don't know if this allowed

What does the animator say on his or her page? General rule of modding is that once you download something, you can do whatever you please with it. Retexture, retune, re-whatever. ))) 

Issues most modders have is if you then reupload your changes and don't give some credit to the original modder who worked hard to make the original mod. Gray areas are modders who say that you can't do this or that, but as others have said, EA states that mods made based on their game have no such restrictions. The work around is sites like Patreon, which modders are charging for their time, not necessarily the mod itself.

Basically, what you do in your game is up to you. I "adjust" things all of the time.

3 hours ago, crimhead said:

It's something like this.

I learned something today - I've seen examples of this 'style' over the years - so it has a name? C-string!

2 hours ago, rodicks said:

I noticed that most of the animations flagged female for 'actor 2' . I don't know if this allowed, but  I edited those animation packages and enabled both genders. Male could be spanked too!     

Once you own it - there's really not much anything that can be done about it. I see it as a basic right. Now for good reasons the Idea of not sharing unless specified by the 'owner/creator would extend to use of a customized code when interacting with others - this means you ARE going public with it as others are exposed to your changes.

Think about it - Do you think EA approves of their game being 'kinky-fied'? As long as one doesn't try to make a profit from their code, not much they can do - especially if the changes are kept private or can't be 'proven' to hurt the owners financial profitability (see mod maker using RDR2 to re-release RDR1 as a custom mod/dlc)

Also, When this was first discussed earlier, mention was made of changing flags just as you have. It is odd that even if one changes the 'gender' settings in KW, that the spank animation won't 'work' as it also needs the flag coded to begin with and it must lack that or the gender unlock option would work to begin with.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I learned something today - I've seen examples of this 'style' over the years - so it has a name? C-string!

I also learned it only a few days ago. I have been wondering what slogan would commercials use to market the things.

"Now here's a girl who won't be taken by surprise by global warming!"

"For all the times you want to go out as close to nude as possible, but still want to have something to say before the judge."

"Check out our newly available sets complete with matching pasties!!"

1 hour ago, landess said:

animation won't 'work'

I think that all KW animations have male and/ or female flags. An animator (Clydie, as he's the only one left) would need to verify, and not sure whether removing the flag would kill it, or open it up. In making objects, I have made community lot objects work on residential simply by removing the comminty lot flag and leaving both unchecked.

just hoping someone has a workaround for this. I installed Nraas so my teenage whores could do homeschool and to put tattoo's on them....

well when they put on their whore uniform all the tattoo's disappear except for 1. As far as I can tell its the first tattoo I placed in CAS. All the other tattoo's disappear, including the tattoo's stacked on the 1st one....

I tried remaking the uniform and that didn't help. I did find if you tell them to change clothes after they start whoring that the tattoo's come back but if they switch back to the uniform they disappear again.

Anybody got a solution for this other than making the uniform as an alternate everyday wear and switching manually everytime they go to work??? This is a lackluster solution on account of not being able to change when another family is active and visiting the brothel.

28 minutes ago, Rimworlder91 said:

Anybody got a solution for this other than making the uniform as an alternate everyday wear

I don't 'know' about a solution, as you may have run into one of those 'KW' things - but if you use Master Controller/Intermediate/copy clothing between categories, it gives you some new options.

Make the outfit/uniform how ever you want - alternate everyday is fine if it works. Then copy it to career. For good measure - copy your 'new' career to career again to have a working copy. Delete the 1st one you don't like, and the others 'drop down' to fill the empty placeholders. Example: Career 1(*), 2(%), 3(%) - delete one and you get 1(%), and 2(%).

I would hope you installed NRaas (Overwatch, Master Controller) for the big reason (Game stability)  Think of it as an 'Unofficial Patch' like what is needed for the Bethesda games - Elder Scrolls/Fallout.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:58 PM, landess said:

Cheats: Buydebug on

MoveObjects on

Crtl+Shift click the floor of any un-owned lot should give the option to build/buy

Keep track of how much is spent (it comes out of the active household funds) and cheat to replace it.

I don't use any other types of brothel employees besides the whores. I was tired of the bouncer wandering off to boink the help, and the janitor never had anything to do. Anymore on 'community lots' I just tend to use the Master Controller options to repair all and clean all. Life it too short to worry about an EA game with questionable support during it's sales lifetime being compounded by other Mods whom have about the same amount of quality control.

If you're hoping everything will always work correctly - best stop at a store and get some antacid tablets to try and slow ulcers.

If desperate, one can always just replace objects that don't function properly - Saving a game while certain scripts are running STILL cause issues with many things. I often have to replace all elevators in a community lot for whatever reason the shit bugs out on me for and I have a few mods which have improved the use of those considerably. Buying expensive cars for households I'm not playing just to see them abandoned on the street and unusable (must delete or leave the eyesore) is one of my pet peeves with the game. If it wasn't for programs like master controller, and many of the cheats, even something as unique as Kinky World wouldn't be enough to keep me dealing with the 'abuse'.

Do you even need to do all that?  As long as you own the lot you should be able to edit a lot by going through the Real Estate/Buy (or Build) on this lot menu.  Or am I missing something?

Also, Overwatch cleans up abandoned cars and other detritus.  You'll need to tweak some of the timeout settings to make it work with KW, but otherwise I've had no problem with it, despite what Onikikay says.

Another tip:  Give your whores the "neat" trait.  They'll clean up when they're not earning money.

24 minutes ago, merkle said:

Do you even need to do all that?  As long as you own the lot you should be able to edit a lot by going through the Real Estate/Buy (or Build) on this lot menu.  Or am I missing something?

Also, Overwatch cleans up abandoned cars and other detritus.  You'll need to tweak some of the timeout settings to make it work with KW

No you can't edit community lots that are owned without console. I'll check the real estate tab after the 30minute load time.

Could you please share the Settings that need the be tweeked to work with Overwatch??? The games got all jerky and the clock updates an hour at a time and won't run like a clock and the game keeps crashing with Overwatch.

I already changed the settings recommend on the first page.

1 hour ago, Rimworlder91 said:

No you can't edit community lots that are owned without console. I'll check the real estate tab after the 30minute load time.

Could you please share the Settings that need the be tweeked to work with Overwatch??? The games got all jerky and the clock updates an hour at a time and won't run like a clock and the game keeps crashing with Overwatch.

I already changed the settings recommend on the first page.

The problem is that Overwatch thinks a woohooing sim is stuck, so you have to change the settings to long enough for the Sims to finish or they'll reset.  This is why she recommends disabling Stuck Check Auto-Reset, but with these settings that's not necessary.   Sims do get stuck from time to time so having Overwatch reset them is useful.

Go to Overwatch settings and set Logging to True.  Then the two entries you need will appear.  These are the ones I use that seem to work.  The default KW maximum woohoo time is 240 minutes, so 350 gives you plenty to spare but you could always go longer if you still have problems or especially if you've changed the KW maximum woohoo time.  Set logging back to False. 

Onikikay recommends setting "Clean up Outfits to False" to prevent it from deleting certain outfits she uses, but I generally run woohoo with naked outfits, so it isn't an issue with me. 

image.png.9d96c294b092af84490fa7d4bd6c2c64.png

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I think that all KW animations have male and/ or female flags. An animator (Clydie, as he's the only one left) would need to verify, and not sure whether removing the flag would kill it, or open it up.

Actually you can insert genders as you want as long as a gender is defined for each actor of the respective animation. If that was not the case you would not have FF (female/female) or MM (male/male) animations. Also you can define both genders for each actor by adding male,female.

But you better leave the actor one as male in case of animations what have a male and female involved.

Meanwhile I modified ALL my OKW XML's in a way that the animations appear -let's say more realistic.

Mean I deleted some "strap on true" lines and removed the female gender on those. Think it makes not much sense i.e. on a glory hole to have two girls acting one girl blows the strap. May be I am old shaped, but removed on all blowjob animations the strap. The fun add for someone blow (or get blowed) a rubber is beyond my imagination.  

Further what disturbed me was "vaginal" animation's  with two males. So I removed all male flags on actor 2 if the animation should be vaginal.

And the other way around, added male to the female as actor two on anal animations.

But be warned, the most difficult thing is to find out the animation name in the XML since KW does not call out the animation name as passion does.

KW play the animations absolute correctly according to the gender definition in the OKW files. So, doing the above you will have a better (more realistic) game experience.

(the above mostly helps, if you use "older" animations like WTW or SM a.s.o. - no need to touch K69 or MaryJane and only a few on L666, Analust, Lucas, Master and Amra)

2 hours ago, merkle said:

The problem is that Overwatch thinks a woohooing sim is stuck, so you have to change the settings to long enough for the Sims to finish or they'll reset.  This is why she recommends disabling Stuck Check Auto-Reset, but with these settings that's not necessary.   Sims do get stuck from time to time so having Overwatch reset them is useful.

Go to Overwatch settings and set Logging to True.  Then the two entries you need will appear.  These are the ones I use that seem to work.  The default KW maximum woohoo time is 240 minutes, so 350 gives you plenty to spare but you could always go longer if you still have problems or especially if you've changed the KW maximum woohoo time.  Set logging back to False. 

I figured out the tattoo problem. You have to add tattoo's from MasterController>basic>tattoo too make them permanent. If you make them through MasterController>advanced>cas the tattoo's are outfit specific.

Thanks for the tip about logging the time.

9 hours ago, merkle said:

Give your whores the "neat" trait.

Never thought about that, as I generally hire butlers and maids who already have that trait. 

7 hours ago, merkle said:

Logging to True.

As long as I've played, this is the first time I have read this. Thanks, I'll try it!

Side note to others... READ THIS STUFF!!!!!! DON'T JUST ASK A QUESTION THAT WAS ANSWERED 2 POSTS UP...

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

Actually you can insert genders as you want as long as a gender is defined

I need to check why my female Plumbot gets the penis attached when engaging in 3 way with gender restrictions on.