[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

31 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

+[Added]: The old animation system can now be enabled in the WooHoo options. This old system uses a StateMachine per actor instead of one StateMachine for all actors. This virtually allows an unlimited number of WooHoo participants and any combinations of gender/species should work. The downside of having several StateMachine is that it's impossible to perfectly synchronize all animations. That's why it has been replaced by the current animation system. I suggest you to leave the old system disabled unless you experience lots of non-animated Sims during Group WooHoo or when Sims join a WooHoo interaction. Note: The old system is VERY old and may not be compatible with newer interactions like WooHoo Continue.

Interesting !

Thank you !

6 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

That's how the animation was made so what's the problem?

Not understanding what a day dream is, is one problem,  and not understanding the difference between Graphical XTC and Kinky World seems to be another. @Carlos v OY! ?

14 hours ago, Carlos v said:

pls help me fix it

As mentioned above, this section of the forum is for Sims 3 KW issues, although I'm as guilty as the next for posting about other things - so to clear up what to expect with GraphicalXTC:

There are only a couple of objects used by G-XTC. I know of the couch and bed. There may be others but I doubt it - if when clicking on an object the G-XTC pie menu option comes up, then it's a valid location.

Once your Sim in sitting/laying in a sexual daydream state, You can now click on another Sim - and using the G-XTC pie menu again, make a choice from the options presented. At this point the chosen Sim will approach the object your Sim is on, and proceed to have sex with your sim per the animation options available. I don't know why it's called 'dreaming about' as the other Sim could get pregnant AND once the event concludes, the relationship between the sim is increased considerably (if they were strangers to begin with).

Not sure where you got the mod to begin with or why you didn't bother reading the description of the mod to understand how to use it, but if you want to see a sexual animation, you'll need another Sim to participate......

Decided to experiment with KW and Zombies. First off I have to say it's a strange combination - some features work while most do not - I'll explain what I've been able to test.

First off: Zombies can not be taken into CAS - Using MC (Master Controller) to add/remove moodlets allows easy Zombie on/off mode if one wants to use them. The 2 moodlets are the temporary and 'permanent' zombie states. Zombies have a very limited option when it comes to interacting with the world around them. While they can do things like fix/upgrade objects, Fish, and other skill based events, interacting with other Sims is very 'Zombie oriented'. Eating quick meals - Brain Freeze ala-mode gives them a positive moodlet.

They have no 'KW/Kinky' interactions with other sims from the pie menu. If they have the evil trait and rape is enabled - they will autonomously do that. Not sure if the mean trait will also enable rape interactions. When they engage in this activity - they remain clothed. This is one of the odd things I noticed. If the nude outfit is selected for KW sex, this might change although I never set this option personally.

Now it gets stranger - a Zombie has the ability to 'masturbate' using the KW pie menu on themselves - and like normal - they WILL undress for this. At this point another Sim can request to join them. If accepted, then 'normal' KW sex will happen - but - the Zombie will get dressed again, so the player must select another outfit through MC or GraphicalXTC to show a nude form for the zombie. If the player has a specific outfit with a nude bottom, or just uses the naked outfit, then everything looks 'normal'. KW sex will progress normally, but afterwards IF the naked outfit is chosen, then the player must manually redress the Zombie as it gets stuck in a loop spamming the get dressed function, which it cannot do autonomously.

Anyways - Zombie sex is possible, but it takes a little player interaction to happen.

Screenshot-274.jpg.f0b090eaed5b15b47e1dd1c3122bb66a.jpg

>>> I guess I should add, I do have Animated Woohoo installed for certain features from that mod which I like. In the settings for AW, I have Zombies 'turned on' yet no zombie interactions are possible (I do have AW disabled as much as possible so it doesn't trigger AW sex events/animations though). This 'could' be interacting with KW and may change the way my game set-up allows zombie interactions with KW.

40 minutes ago, landess said:

some features work while most do not - I'll explain what I've been able to test.

Never bothered with them, but then again, I've only had the EP a few weeks, and been struggling to get everything working on this laptop, while my game laptop is getting fixed... breathe...

You mentioned clothes stay on? So, they get that gray penis applied??? There are two in that package in addition to the regular strap on. One is for mummies, although the group number ties it to University for some reason?

Well, I did finally get TS3 and pretty much ALL my mods running on this laptop, and am waiting for it to load... which takes a while. But, I'm in Moonlight Falls, so I'll check out the zombies.

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

You mentioned clothes stay on? So, they get that gray penis applied???

The Zombie penis in my game takes on the proper color based on the skin texture the game is set-up to use for zombies.....

Screenshot-259.jpg.435387670f1713f05d124f7f83065034.jpg

My findings apply to a playable zombie - and I've never had a household Sim affected by the full moon and autonomously change to a zombie. Now they can be 'bitten' and temporarily change without the use of the alchemical elixers, witches spell, or use of MC to add the moodlet. I have had my sims be raped by zombies wandering the world during a full moon though (your sim will be frozen in place during rape events waiting for the aggressor to reach them - and zombies walk so damn slow...).

53 minutes ago, landess said:

The Zombie penis in my game takes on the proper color based on the skin texture

Ok, that looks like regular KW/ Cmar. I didn't get very far... Harley went to use the toilet, and I had a mosaic! Haven't seen THAT in some time! I found the package and installed it... I think it's the right one.

Tried making a flying penis bot.. FPB for short... sort of worked, but now that the KW penis is working, he had two when he woohooed! Well, I guess SHE was happy about it!

On 8/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, landess said:

Travel and KW school don't go together - good to know.

I only have 2 save series with the working school. One is for a teen-centric 'town' and the other is about playing a teacher. Travel?

I haven't experimented much with KW school. Can you explain the process of setting it up so that my Sim can play as a teacher? From looking through the settings, I get a general understanding of how to set up the school itself, but becoming a teacher I have no idea on. Thanks if you can help.

2 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I haven't experimented much with KW school. Can you explain the process of setting it up so that my Sim can play as a teacher? From looking through the settings, I get a general understanding of how to set up the school itself, but becoming a teacher I have no idea on. Thanks if you can help.

You first need a working school. You can download one, or build your own. You need Items from University EP to make it work (have KW recognize it).

Classrooms need both a 'whiteboard' and a 'podium' in each one. The cafeteria needs a buffet table. All classrooms and the principal/headmasters office need a desk. The nurses office can use a desk and at least one single bed for examinations. There's a Skeleton for biology which I believe is also needed to specify to KW which office is for the nurse.

Because of the Prom feature, a working prom room is required. This was the hardest part for me to get right. This room needs - Buffet table(s), Dining tables and chairs to eat. A dance floor and stereo. 2 living room chairs set up for the prom king and queen to sit (this was what gave me problems since KW doesn't recognize all Living room chairs for some reason - experiment).

Once you have a 'working' school, you need to set the lot in "it's" kinkyworld menu option (from the town view I believe) to be a KW school. If there is a problem, you'll get a message/notification mentioning why it can't complete the request.

Now you have a working/registered KW school, the KW setting menu found on your sim (see Below) should have the options you want to control who/how the hires work. Number of Teachers, Headmaster, Nurse, Janitor.

Now check in the school on the next school day and look to make sure everything appears to be working - both students and faculty are there - doing their thing. NOW it's good to take your sim you want to be an active teacher and get a job there. Make sure the number of classrooms and teachers hired - including yours - are matched.

While it's not a bad idea to have 'extracurricular' activities for the students, you don't want too many things to distract them, the teachers, or cause random Sims to be pushed to the school (this can be a pain). An art department, exercise area, and even a gym with perhaps a soccer goal (seasons EP) or other multi-Sim activity could be useful.

Now the school is working, your Sim is working, and all is right with the town, you may find you're ready to customize it properly for KW, seeing how all the Sims path around, and spaces they frequent. A unisex bathroom with stalls allows a meeting place. Shower areas near the Gym, even a 'Broom-closet' to allow Students some privacy will make the school more interesting.

I'll include some older screenshots I made of the School I adapted from the LungPaul's school download which I use. I still think about making my own, and someday I might....

Spoiler

Screenshot-21.jpg.d5cc2600736fabd26f14c0868823d205.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg.bf51f35abf32b623e82950074f4c9ec5.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg.2b521fad295556acb8259597a2102baa.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg.6310524c5fc3c9fb6977b498a2741590.jpg

Even though there aren't proper chaperones during the Prom, Amusing things can still happen: My active teen sim and his girlfriend/date were there, another dude was trying to dance with her, and before I knew it, a fight broke out and ended. When he got home afterwards he got yelled at by one of his parents...

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

the process of setting it up

It had been awhile so I loaded a game and verified along with a few screenshots. KW school indeed - cause for a few extra shots  :)  This is all just before 1st bell!

Just clicking on the building itself will get you into the menu needed to control the faculty - Since I wasn't completely certain and mentioned doing it from the KW menu located on Sims..... 

>>> Also, The Biology skeleton from University EP isn't required - looks like just a single bed in the Nurses office is enough - I used a different skeleton (unless that's the one needed?) You'll discover soon enough...

School1.png.15fc6cfe545b618056b5cc2bda3e23d3.pngSchool2.png.73e9c312be1891bfbfa1b6e449738119.png

Spoiler

Screenshot-279.jpg.6ddba332aee80e51272d79f84929ba42.jpgScreenshot-280.jpg.e846112712dfedfec8b1895689181b41.jpgScreenshot-281.jpg.021af665f6f5deebd2ac1644dfa45a4c.jpgScreenshot-276.jpg.54ed6593f3f683a2d58c8cc703b798ac.jpgScreenshot-277.jpg.7a5db8e923ec478c2496d98a157503b0.jpgScreenshot-278.jpg.b7b3bc6ce27b5cfb3ce4ffd27a0eb126.jpgScreenshot-282.jpg.ab1efdaa8fa4cd76690184f39e393ecd.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

You first need a working school. You can download one, or build your own. You need Items from University EP to make it work (have KW recognize it).

Classrooms need both a 'whiteboard' and a 'podium' in each one. The cafeteria needs a buffet table. All classrooms and the principal/headmasters office need a desk. The nurses office can use a desk and at least one single bed for examinations. There's a Skeleton for biology which I believe is also needed to specify to KW which office is for the nurse.

Because of the Prom feature, a working prom room is required. This was the hardest part for me to get right. This room needs - Buffet table(s), Dining tables and chairs to eat. A dance floor and stereo. 2 living room chairs set up for the prom king and queen to sit (this was what gave me problems since KW doesn't recognize all Living room chairs for some reason - experiment).

Once you have a 'working' school, you need to set the lot in "it's" kinkyworld menu option (from the town view I believe) to be a KW school. If there is a problem, you'll get a message/notification mentioning why it can't complete the request.

Now you have a working/registered KW school, the KW setting menu found on your sim (see Below) should have the options you want to control who/how the hires work. Number of Teachers, Headmaster, Nurse, Janitor.

Now check in the school on the next school day and look to make sure everything appears to be working - both students and faculty are there - doing their thing. NOW it's good to take your sim you want to be an active teacher and get a job there. Make sure the number of classrooms and teachers hired - including yours - are matched.

While it's not a bad idea to have 'extracurricular' activities for the students, you don't want too many things to distract them, the teachers, or cause random Sims to be pushed to the school (this can be a pain). An art department, exercise area, and even a gym with perhaps a soccer goal (seasons EP) or other multi-Sim activity could be useful.

Now the school is working, your Sim is working, and all is right with the town, you may find you're ready to customize it properly for KW, seeing how all the Sims path around, and spaces they frequent. A unisex bathroom with stalls allows a meeting place. Shower areas near the Gym, even a 'Broom-closet' to allow Students some privacy will make the school more interesting.

I'll include some older screenshots I made of the School I adapted from the LungPaul's school download which I use. I still think about making my own, and someday I might....

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-21.jpg.d5cc2600736fabd26f14c0868823d205.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg.bf51f35abf32b623e82950074f4c9ec5.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg.2b521fad295556acb8259597a2102baa.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg.6310524c5fc3c9fb6977b498a2741590.jpg

Even though there aren't proper chaperones during the Prom, Amusing things can still happen: My active teen sim and his girlfriend/date were there, another dude was trying to dance with her, and before I knew it, a fight broke out and ended. When he got home afterwards he got yelled at by one of his parents...

Thanks for all this advice. I have downloaded a pre-built school. Forgot the name of it, but I am pretty sure its built for KW. I have registered the school with KW, but when I am attempting to assign professors etc, the only sims listed are the KW-prebuilt Sims. I'm not sure how to get my own sims to show up on that list, to have them hired. Perhaps an already established teaching career is required? Or is there another way?

52 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

when I am attempting to assign professors etc, the only sims listed are the KW-prebuilt Sims. I'm not sure how to get my own sims to show up on that list, to have them hired. Perhaps an already established teaching career is required? Or is there another way?

The fact KW allows the player to become a teacher is pretty cool just in itself. I guess the best you could do is have a household of teachers working at the school, and eventually have one take over as Headmaster once they advance enough for the option to 'unlock'. You 'may' be able to assign a teacher from one household, swap to a new active family, and have that family assign a teacher while KW 'keeps' the previous one you got hired... Never tried it because what difference does it make if you aren't controlling them?

Janitor and Nurse don't have active sim options to be in that position. You can take any 'pre-built' KW sim into CAS and make them look/be any way you want, but some of the prebuilts have special scripts attached by/for KW that an active sim wouldn't be able to emulate. For example: Peter Swiftfingers will strip in class to teach exhibitionism and many students will also strip down as they 'learn'. The Headmaster has scripts for discipline as well. Ms. Prudence along with other prebuilt teachers will also discipline students in classrooms, although not the same as the headmaster.

Ultimately what I'm getting at is while joining the ranks of the KW school is fun and interesting, if one removes too many of the KW players from the 'board', the game becomes less interesting and unique.

If you decide to attempt a coup at the KW school with as many 'townies' as possible, let everyone know how it went. This is one experiment I won't be performing myself.

>>>> to be specific: If you are having trouble getting the active sim to be hired, look at the small/cropped photos above - it's completely spelled out how to join the KW education career. The character I used above is my brothel owner in that town - the only 'possible' skill he has might be some Charisma. I doubt Woohoo nor Handiness is needed.

14 minutes ago, Carlos v said:

does his head suppose to be up when he is in Graphical xtc daydream on bed how long can it take for daydream

Dude! WTF!

I completely spelled out how GraphicalXTC works and you still think he's going to 'daydream'?

That poor sim is waiting on you to CHOOSE who he is going to 'daydream' with before the animation can begin.... 

138538-godzilla_facepalm_godzilla_facepa

The mod itself is great and I've been watching it grow since very beggining, but almost every release seems to have some bugs.

For example, now my sims frequently have this "we should stop" feedback after couple of non-penetrative sex stages. Then they stop, still horny. What causes this?

23 hours ago, landess said:

As mentioned above, this section of the forum is for Sims 3 KW issues, although I'm as guilty as the next for posting about other things - so to clear up what to expect with GraphicalXTC:

There are only a couple of objects used by G-XTC. I know of the couch and bed. There may be others but I doubt it - if when clicking on an object the G-XTC pie menu option comes up, then it's a valid location.

Once your Sim in sitting/laying in a sexual daydream state, You can now click on another Sim - and using the G-XTC pie menu again, make a choice from the options presented. At this point the chosen Sim will approach the object your Sim is on, and proceed to have sex with your sim per the animation options available. I don't know why it's called 'dreaming about' as the other Sim could get pregnant AND once the event concludes, the relationship between the sim is increased considerably (if they were strangers to begin with).

Not sure where you got the mod to begin with or why you didn't bother reading the description of the mod to understand how to use it, but if you want to see a sexual animation, you'll need another Sim to participate......

13 hours ago, Carlos v said:

does his head suppose to be up when he is in Graphical xtc daydream on bed how long can it take for daydream

Landess told you how the mod works look above. 

And here's a visual aid http://www.graphicalxtc.com/Sims3-SexInteractions.html

9 hours ago, wapitawg said:

For example, now my sims frequently have this "we should stop" feedback after couple of non-penetrative sex stages. Then they stop, still horny. What causes this?

Answer can be found by reading page one. If you actually read it and din't quite get it, read it again... the answer IS there.

On 8/30/2020 at 8:22 AM, landess said:

If you decide to attempt a coup at the KW school with as many 'townies' as possible, let everyone know how it went. This is one experiment I won't be performing myself.

I would also say that school will inevitably lead to the collapse of the game, in proportion to the number of teenagers, the number of school days, and inversely proportional to the power of your hardware.

Please tell me how to put on the same uniform for all students? They come to my school in whatever they are.

10 hours ago, sim333 said:

Please tell me how to put on the same uniform for all students?

On a student, the KW/Debug menu should have an option to set outfits/uniforms.

Issues: Once set, these outfits will use the current hairstyle (and maybe more?) being worn by any students at the time it's created. Even if you change hairstyles afterwards, the 'uniform retains the one used when created'. Since NRaas/CAS has no option to select a KW school uniform (Career doesn't seem to work like other KW things) I have no idea how to manipulate school outfits once used/set.

The second school I used is being played without uniforms, and feels more like when I went to public school, not a 'catholic/private' school.

55 minutes ago, landess said:

I have no idea how to manipulate school outfits once used/set.

KW can be screwy with clothing. Can you set it to not use the uniforms and remove them? Then turn it on after making changes you want???

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

KW can be screwy with clothing. Can you set it to not use the uniforms and remove them? Then turn it on after making changes you want???

I'm thinking one may have to disable the KW high school in the settings, and make a new 'settings save', but unsure if that clears whatever file KW uses to store information like uniforms.

If doing so, it's likely a fresh game start and save load might be required before making the new settings save after clearing caches just like much CC recommends doing. Then re-enabling the high school may allow new uniforms.

Since I wasn't happy with how the hairstyles remained as part of the uniforms, and the fact the entire idea of school uniforms to begin with feels foreign to my upbringing, I just never pursued it with any intent. I now look at it as one of those features which doesn't require my participation.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I now look at it as one of those features which doesn't require my participation.

Quite a few of those. My school issues are documented above. Meant to say before that Jim Delaware's school worked great, just that schools in KW in general seem to have the conflict with travel, which is just more important to me for how I play.

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could please help me with an issue I have been experiencing? It seems, when I move my Sim and his girlfriend to university, his girlfriend loses the ability to become aroused. He is able to acquire the aroused, horny and super horny moodlets as well as the desperate moodlet easily. Although she will not under any circumstances, acquire them even if I use the debug menu to give them to her. I also noticed that they receive the awkward result for the "Butt Grab" interaction when my male Sim initiates. Alongside that, she never switches into the naked outfit when they initiate woohoo, but he does. 

All of the above issues, are not present in the homeworld, and up to now they were able to initiate, reciprocate and go through interactions, receive moodlets, as normal.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening, and how I can fix it? Any help would be really appreciated! Thank you!

~ SaharaVx