[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

13 hours ago, landess said:

Since I ONLY use disks, Others with the Origin client will have to confirm, but as 'has been posted before' :  1.69 is only a launcher/Origin thing and doesn't affect the use of any mod having 1.67 as it's base.

Not quite while script mods and tuning mods where unaffected. Core Mods like Nraas Error Trap, XCAS, Consorts 2x Weight and Fitmess, Awesome mod and a couple of lesser known core mods had to be updated as they are patch level specific. 

In fact Nraas Untranslated Key will break the launcher if you install the 1.67 version while being on 1.69.

8 hours ago, landess said:

I meant to ask if @LadySmoks you noticed much difference in load time or game operation (skips/lag) with the 2 new EP's you installed?

Which 2 EP's I know when I had installed Supernatural, Seasons and Island Paradise I had longer load times.

4 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Or you can go into Origin>Application Settings>Auto Game Updates and turn it off.  You can even do that while in Offline Mode and disconnected from the internet.

From the question, it seems as@Ankunge is currently patched to 1.69 and wants to go back to 1.67.  Turning off updates may keep it from going back to 1.69, but won't turn the clock back. )

Which 2 EP's I know when I had installed Supernatural, Seasons and Island Paradise I had longer load times.

Missed the original question from @landess. Advertisement time.... I bought Supernatural and University on DISC... USED... both for around $20 on Amazon prime. Both discs are scratch free!!!! DISCS... no Origin!!! )))

And to landess' question, not really. I know EA says not to, but I run TS3, LN, WA, SP1, ITF, and now SN and Uni all at the same time,and really didn't notice a significant increase in load times. I also load in the background while doing other things. I may be here while loading, or working on a mesh, so I'm not usually watching the water boil.

I challenge you to play the vanilla game.

I said, "IF and YOU"... And I could easily play vanilla. You never said for how long!!!! ?

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

From the question, it seems as@Ankunge is currently patched to 1.69 and wants to go back to 1.67.  Turning off updates may keep it from going back to 1.69, but won't turn the clock back. )

The only way to avoid 1.69 completely is by having the Steam version but then you can't use CAW, Save Cleaner, Easy CASP and Game Selector. Turning off Auto Game Updates works very well using a connection blocker only works as long as Microsoft doesn't mess around with your computer settings. I lost all my Bookmarks a couple of weeks ago when MS decided that I didn't need them and deleted from my browser.

And to landess' question, not really. I know EA says not to, but I run TS3, LN, WA, SP1, ITF, and now SN and Uni all at the same time,and really didn't notice a significant increase in load times. I also load in the background while doing other things. I may be here while loading, or working on a mesh, so I'm not usually watching the water boil.

I usually run everything but Pets, IP and ITF. But even with just the Base Game and SN or Seasons my load times seem to be longer with them about 3 minutes my load times even with everything else is around 1 minute. For some reason SN, Seasons and IP bottleneck my computer.

I have all EP's and SP's on top of owning every single piece of crap that was ever in the Sims 3 Store as well as all the limited and promotional stuff like the Vorn Stallion and the Dr. Pepper items. Why did I buy all that shit anyway, I must've been drunk or something.

I said, "IF and YOU"... And I could easily play vanilla. You never said for how long!!!!

I remember when I got tired of all the god awful crap my sims where wearing and used Easy Casp to hide them in CAS. One thing I noticed was all the nice stuff you wouldn't mind seeing a sim wear was all invalid for random and all the hideous shit was valid for random :unamused:. If you ever get the Movie Stuff pack make sure to recategorize that stuff or your town will get infested with all that hideous clothing.

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

having the Steam version but then you can't use CAW, Save Cleaner  <edit>

I never knew this as no one brought it up before. I'm a preacher of using Save Cleaner, and some have had problems and version use was discussed. Since Steam was never mentioned this might have been the issue but who knew?

Is there a way around this? Perhaps making a folder/address that Kuree's Save Cleaner recognizes, and copy/paste saves there and then replace the -cleaned- originals?

>>> As for Sims dressing, Hideous is good. It's almost like the game chooses the absolute worst items to use, and if you removed it, it finds the next worst... I know it's not possible, but it sure feels like it. Here's a good one - I have long werewolf teeth for slider/extended snouts. It is located in FACIAL hair, and the game gives it to females ALL THE TIME. If I didn't have NRaas dresser/remove all body hair, I wouldn't be able to remove it without enabling facial hair for females. Using this logic why don't half my NPC females have beards?

1 hour ago, landess said:

I never knew this as no one brought it up before. I'm a preacher of using Save Cleaner, and some have had problems and version use was discussed. Since Steam was never mentioned this might have been the issue but who knew?

Is there a way around this? Perhaps making a folder/address that Kuree's Save Cleaner recognizes, and copy/paste saves there and then replace the -cleaned- originals?

>>> As for Sims dressing, Hideous is good. It's almost like the game chooses the absolute worst items to use, and if you removed it, it finds the next worst... I know it's not possible, but it sure feels like it. Here's a good one - I have long werewolf teeth for slider/extended snouts. It is located in FACIAL hair, and the game gives it to females ALL THE TIME. If I didn't have NRaas dresser/remove all body hair, I wouldn't be able to remove it without enabling facial hair for females. Using this logic why don't half my NPC females have beards?

I've never used Save Cleaner I've always done it manually with S3PE. I know there are 2 versions of Save Cleaner Kuree might have fixed the Steam problem don't really know only that it didn't work for Steam at one time never really kept up with it.

As for the beards there are more flags than what Easy Casp shows you'd have to use S3OC to see all of them. Some of the Plumbbot parts are also listed as body hair when using S3OC.

6 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

I've never used Save Cleaner I've always done it manually with S3PE. I know there are 2 versions of Save Cleaner Kuree might have fixed the Steam problem don't really know only that it didn't work for Steam at one time never really kept up with it.

Thanks for getting to me on what I consider an important issue - one I believe many players face without realizing it. It is the main reason I posted links to it and try to help those having problems with it. I guess the next time someone does use it without success and enters into discussion about it since KW can add to the problems of running the Sims 3, I can start finding out if they use Steam and if so, try to find a work around using folder addresses as mentioned previously. Not everyone is up to using S3PE to do file maintenance. Given many posts here, I'm not sure some are even up to using a PC.

2 hours ago, landess said:

As for Sims dressing, Hideous is good. It's almost like the game chooses the absolute worst items to use

And then, you pull a random NPC maid, put her in a house to create a character, and she is dressed perfectly coordinated and wearing ALL CC clothing! OY!!!

As for the beards there are more flags than what Easy Casp shows you'd have to use S3OC to see all of them. Some of the Plumbbot parts are also listed as body hair when using S3OC.

Haven't seen them as body hair, but from the work I'm doing on Plumbots, I can say the heads are listed as hair/ hats.

I've never used Save Cleaner

I've tried, but can't get it to work... and I don't have STEAM. So, I do as you, and clean with s3pe... hopefully before the code 12 pops up on my save.

Or even drive a car

I've said this in other posts.

Using a PC is like driving a car, anyone can turn the key and start it, but knowing how to drive is a different matter.

>>> This also brings up my Chicken or the Egg argument with PC and Consoles: One one hand I see the need for consoles, while on the other - are consoles contributing to dumbing down gamers?

@spaceman1 I meant to ask you... When you clean your saves with s3pe, which files are safe to delete? I only know for certain that img and snap can be safely removed, and they do take up a lot of space. Any others???

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

@spaceman1 I meant to ask you... When you clean your saves with s3pe, which files are safe to delete? I only know for certain that img and snap can be safely removed, and they do take up a lot of space. Any others???

Just the img's and snap's everything else is essential data that shouldn't be touched.

9 hours ago, landess said:

I've said this in other posts.

Using a PC is like driving a car, anyone can turn the key and start it, but knowing how to drive is a different matter.

>>> This also brings up my Chicken or the Egg argument with PC and Consoles: One one hand I see the need for consoles, while on the other - are consoles contributing to dumbing down gamers?

Nah I've played on the consoles before. Trust me it takes a lot of patience, creativity and intellect to play games without the benefit of mods as without mods you don't have the unofficial bug fixes so you're pretty much stuck having to find work arounds and loopholes for game breaking bugs.

It's all the casual phone app games that are dumbing down gamers at least some of the phone app games are anyway.

3 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Nah I've played on the consoles before. Trust me it takes a lot of patience, creativity and intellect to play games without the benefit of mods as without mods you don't have the unofficial bug fixes so you're pretty much stuck having to find work arounds and loopholes for game breaking bugs.

So consoles have bugs and need patches too? I went from Atari2600 to a Commodore64 w/diskdrive, then PC. I dated girls whom had kids with Nintendos - always thought like the 2600, you just plugged in a cartridge, or in the case of later consoles - a disk without problems like PC players have. This explains why I felt using consoles doesn't train a player to understand files/structures/etc. ALL the fun stuff we have to learn for PC.

2 hours ago, landess said:

So consoles have bugs and need patches too? I went from Atari2600 to a Commodore64 w/diskdrive, then PC. I dated girls whom had kids with Nintendos - always thought like the 2600, you just plugged in a cartridge, or in the case of later consoles - a disk without problems like PC players have. This explains why I felt using consoles doesn't train a player to understand files/structures/etc. ALL the fun stuff we have to learn for PC.

Oh god yes. Virtually every single bug in Skyrim SE for the PC will be found in the console version and then some. Sometimes the console version of a game has even more bugs than the PC version. 

I have an Xbox One X and I can say that Fallout 4 is almost unplayable once you get to Boston.

9 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Yeah I kinda made a mistake there it's the werewolf body hair that is flagged as plumbbot parts.

Not sure why EA does that, especially since the werewolves EP7 came before the plumbots EP11. TSRW calls them both Supernatural. Just got SN, so don't know much about what is in it, but werewolf body hair has a LOD 0 hide away cube as a mesh for whatever reason. It may be a marker for special body morphs for the distorted werewolf body???

1.PNG.2be6f1bf04764c7ca36e2c3f202d8965.PNG

2.PNG.51796ec96a579e1928ad0c6ec800a679.PNG

Maybe they just started running out of room for special categories, but again, SN coming before ITF, you might think "Supernatural" would be used as the generic reference for all mod tools.

<<EDIT>> Come to think about it, EA didn't necessarily do that grouping of werewolf and plumbot parts... I guess that was just how s3oc and TSRW decided to add in the extra categories to their tools???

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

special categories

Instead of thinking about it from a point of operation, perhaps looking at it from a point of status - 'Outfits' are tied to life states and with the scripts needed to control them, there may be shared mechanics which cause certain objects to be 'grouped' together for ease of use by the file systems. As you mentioned - SN came out before ITF, and this may just be the result of a patch.

Hi I keep getting his mini script error can anyone offer some insight?

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375) System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00009 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescriptionCore:GetOutfitCount (Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories) (5E2802A8 [0] ) #1: 0x002ed call in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:Fixup () () #2: 0x00014 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:LoadFixup () () #3: 0x000a4 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Perform () () #4: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.SimData+Task:Perform () () #5: 0x00003 callvirt in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Task:Simulate () () #6: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

Im not even sure if this is the right place to post this but this is another error I keep receiving maybe its connected to the other?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375) Actor: Betty Lopez System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00042 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescriptionCore:GetOutfit (Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) (5E2802A8 [2] [0] ) #1: 0x00016 callvirt in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetMorphValue (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Utilities.KWBlendData,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) ([5E2802A8] [4BBE5D48] [2] [0] ) #2: 0x0002f call in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetMorphValue (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Utilities.KWBlendData) ([5E2802A8] [4BBE5D48] ) #3: 0x00024 call in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetBreastSize (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #4: 0x00029 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:UpdateSizes () () #5: 0x00041 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:UpdateGender () () #6: 0x0008a callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Create (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Gameplay.Skills.WooHooSkill) ([5E2802A8] [5AAFFA50] ) #7: 0x000d5 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:GetInternal (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #8: 0x0002c call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Get (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,bool) ([5E2802A8] [0] ) #9: 0x0000d call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Get (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #10: 0x0006b call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:GetJunkies () () #11: 0x00001 call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:CreateJunkies () () #12: 0x00001 call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:Update () () #13: 0x0003c callvirt in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.ServiceManager:Simulate () () #14: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Maybe they just started running out of room for special categories, but again, SN coming before ITF, you might think "Supernatural" would be used as the generic reference for all mod tools.

<<EDIT>> Come to think about it, EA didn't necessarily do that grouping of werewolf and plumbot parts... I guess that was just how s3oc and TSRW decided to add in the extra categories to their tools???

Not sure why they did that either. 

And believe or not but after pulling out the CASP and looking at it in S3PE it really does show Plumbotwear as a category.

@AnnaMarie101

While I'm able to scan those posts and see some english references, No way am I able to troubleshoot script errors - that's for programmers and developers.

I'll just ask some things and maybe it'll help:

1) Is your game crashing or having issues keeping you from playing?   <If so more information is needed>

2) Are those reports just copy/paste from the error files that appear in the Sims 3 documents location?  <If so don't worry about it, most players need to clean out multiple error reports regularly>

If your game is running fine and you're worried about these reports appearing, just ignore them.

If these reports are created after experiencing a problem, what is the problem?

4 hours ago, landess said:

'Outfits' are tied to life states

Not sure why they did that either. 

As I said, "special categories". Further examination, and actually creating a werewolf in CAS, AND looking inside TSRW and s3oc, AND Blender... it appears that werewolves are 2 separate sims, as each (human and werewolf) are edited separately in CAS. There appears to be a full set of werewolf meshes. Even the body hair that I looked at has a mesh as the hair stands away from the face... which is a different mesh from a human sim. Fairies, witches, vampires all use regular sim meshes... except vampire teeth. Plumbots and werewolves are totally different, so given a special category, which was probably called "Supernatural" first in TSRW, then somehow became "Plumbotwear" in s3oc (probably during an update) and s3pe, forgetting that werewolves were there first.

werewolves are 2 separate sims

Yep. This is what I was getting at when I was using the werewolf form to create 2 separate 'normal' looking Sims. A bland human, and an exotic and beautiful human (werewolf). Obviously the werewolf traits like the walk and other script options for the life state would remain, but there was no NEED for them to actually look like a werewolf. While doing this I found certain things remained the same between human/wolf, even if changed on the wolf - if the human had it, so would the 'wolf'. The specific thing I tested was age detail from the looks category. I couldn't make the "wolf" look young if I had the human using age detail. Even if I took it 'off' the wolf, it still would appear when the game went live. There are probably other issues like this, but I didn't do a full test on every option.

From earlier posts - this example:

Spoiler

Screenshot-487.jpg.e8864d38a4ada2b0e4478b201d77178d.jpgScreenshot-486.jpg.2e4a1abe3b0efce0694dfda2d1b30eed.jpg

Same Sim....