[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

8 hours ago, kjemsau said:

Hi guys, I just start with this mod. When I try to have sex with my horse, nothing happens? Is there any specific animation that I have to download?

Is the modder still working on the project?

You just need the animation specific to this mod (the links are on the first page - the mod's description page). Does your sim reject the horse or the mod just outright doesn't work? If it is the former then you need to make your sim "horny", if it is the latter then you need to be more specific. And for the modder I honestly don't know, from their patreon I guess they are still working on it but honestly... I don't know.

23 minutes ago, riga89 said:

You just need the animation specific to this mod (the links are on the first page - the mod's description page). Does your sim reject the horse or the mod just outright doesn't work? If it is the former then you need to make your sim "horny", if it is the latter then you need to be more specific. And for the modder I honestly don't know, from their patreon I guess they are still working on it but honestly... I don't know.

Mike24 removed the pets animations from his Animations download page. I've made mention for anyone wanting 'Mike24 Pets' to send me a PM. I can't be bothered to continually scan that post for people wanting it - It's not my responsibility.....

16 minutes ago, riga89 said:

Also how do I update with this mod, do I need a new save everytime I download new version of it?

Umm, yeah....  anytime you make a change in game you'll need to make a save file. Now if you HAVE installed a new version of anything/overriding or replacing a previous version (clearing the caches is recommended) then without a save already using those, the game will act as if you JUST NOW installed it.

So for KW, it WILL show up when you start the game as it IS the only version available (You DID remove the older version?).

Screenshot-367.jpg.f2d5a36a2b21e09e3c7a7555d55bfaf1.jpg

While I didn't notice if the download page (still) mentions it - if removing KW from the game, to keep random script events from remaining in the save - I find it best to reset the whole town using MC reset town while the game is paused. Then when it completes this (usually several thousand objects are reset - close to 30,000 for me) then use the KW menu to disable/uninstall the game. You need to do this for every save file you plan to keep using. THEN it's safe to pull the KW mod from the folder.

Not necessary if only updating - just swap the new mod for the older one, and you get an update notification.

Screenshot-368.jpg.02dd6ceeffa8bea164ad3c4e0a3bd5f8.jpg

24 minutes ago, riga89 said:

Didn't know he remove the pets animations. I'm still deciding whether or not should I download the "newer" build since I'm still at 375 (it's been a year since I return to this game)

While build 399 does have more features, it also has more bugs and this has been discovered/verified over several posts.

Now many are downloading various Patreon/newer builds that are 'floating' around the internet and it looks like a lot of bug squashing has been done - and since there ARE several build versions available up to build 408 with none being posted here like 403/404 for example, I'm not sure if this isn't a ploy or a 'fuck you' to those not using patreon for a more stable build.....

The build 375 I've re-posted previously is the most stable recent build, because it was removed and replaced with another build which also has issues....  While comparing the build notes and date carefully - this also has been verified  :(

34 minutes ago, Andra146 said:

auto-confirmation

? - this just keeps you from having to say yes/no when KW woohoo is autonomously initiated, or a new position is chosen......

Try KW/Debug/Always Accept on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>> Do you guys know why people don't fully explore the options available to them?

I can't seem to get this mod to work.  I've installed all the package files in my mods folder and added animations but when i get in the game and go to use any of the KW interactions (remove tops/bottoms, flash, heck even just getting in the shower) does not work. When i cancel the action the animation plays but clothes remain on. Any ideas? Seems like i'm missing something simple.

Okay ive got to be doing something wrong. Ive given up on my legacy family because everytime my sim would age up kw would say that there is an error that isnt the mods fault"Something went wrong when the Sim tried to age up. This is not KW's fault, but it will try to fix the Sim..."  . So i removed ALL my cc and started over in a completely new save with a completely new sim. I was enjoying my no lag/error gameplay until it happened. My dog aged up and kw said that an error occured. WTF.  Im so tired of KW glitching my outfits. Im not even playing with cc how can an outfit be corrupted if its from ea its self?????? here are the script errors. Idk if this is important or not but i play with zoophilia disabled. But both pets and humans get this kw error.

here are the scriptfiles there are more but they are copies of this one.

ScriptError_LAPTOP-APDCS2BF__09-12-2020__21-04-24__A21F42D8.xml ScriptError_LAPTOP-APDCS2BF__09-12-2020__21-03-21__959A4218.xml

9 minutes ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

Something went wrong

You are preaching to the choir!!!!! What you wrote could be a copy paste of things I've written. All I can say is there is a setting to turn of KW outfit check, and I think it actually works. Not sure, but I think it's in miscellaneous. 

10 minutes ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

"Something went wrong when the Sim tried to age up. This is not KW's fault, but it will try to fix the Sim..."  

Yeah I've had this problem before. I can't work it out. Whenever my sims age up (except for Young Adult > Adult), KW does this. Whenever it happens, I can no longer save the game cause I just get an error code 12. A quick and dirty fix is to use Nraas master controller and change their age with Create a Sim. Sadly this means birthday parties don't work correctly - sims don't eat their cake, and get grumpy because in their mind nobody aged up.

3 hours ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

Okay ive got to be doing something wrong. Ive given up on my legacy family because everytime my sim would age up kw would say that there is an error that isnt the mods fault"Something went wrong when the Sim tried to age up. This is not KW's fault, but it will try to fix the Sim..."  . So i removed ALL my cc and started over in a completely new save with a completely new sim. I was enjoying my no lag/error gameplay until it happened. My dog aged up and kw said that an error occured. WTF.  Im so tired of KW glitching my outfits. Im not even playing with cc how can an outfit be corrupted if its from ea its self?????? here are the script errors. Idk if this is important or not but i play with zoophilia disabled. But both pets and humans get this kw error.

here are the scriptfiles there are more but they are copies of this one.

Did you make this Sim, or did it join the family as an NPC? Not talking Inactive Sim, but an NPC? The only thing I can make out in one error report is cast, but It doesn't look like it's talking about CAST (create a style) but cast as in an NPC. Because they are NOT full fledged Sims they can cause all kinds of problems if made playable. Also it's an aging-up thing as well which makes me ask this. Then you get a message there's a 'problem' and KW is trying to fix it.... The error report seems to go through a bunch of steps to reset multiple things and the sim can't satisfy them. Since I have no way to replicate the problem, and it has never occurred on my install(s) I can only look at that report and guess this Sim is acting like it's an NPC.

Did you try to age up a Sim without KW installed - because it could very well be your install (something failed in the code) or your mod set-up. If it's not happening to everybody, then you have to realize it's something at your end. As I say below - I never used build 399, so it could be that build in conjunction with something else. All I can say is what it 'acts' like - and that says NPC.

Make a horse Sim, go live in game with it, and then bring it into CAS and give it a human save from the bin and watch the shit hit the fan after going live with it again.. <sarcastic experiment based on experience>

3 hours ago, mcm555 said:

Yeah I've had this problem before. I can't work it out. Whenever my sims age up (except for Young Adult > Adult), KW does this. Whenever it happens, I can no longer save the game cause I just get an error code 12. A quick and dirty fix is to use Nraas master controller and change their age with Create a Sim. Sadly this means birthday parties don't work correctly - sims don't eat their cake, and get grumpy because in their mind nobody aged up.

Without more info, can I ask you "What happens if you use Master Control to tell that sim to - Age Up Now"?  (Aging has to be on for this to work for those with aging off like myself) Does the Sim have an 'unofficial' party where everyone still gathers around with the noise makers? Or do you get the code 12 again? Are you also using build 399? I hated that build and refused to use it. Error Code 12 is generally an out of memory thing where the save is over a certain size so the game chokes. I get this with saves that have bloated without being cleaned on LARGE Worlds with Huge Customized population (saves around 220mb) and then opening CAS or Build and Buy often will most always end up error 12 when I'm trying to save.

I recommend to you BOTH going back to use build 375 which I've posted as I got it from here, so I'm not 'breaking' any rules by posting what was already from here without being removed like Mike24 Pets animations. -OR- You can do a search online and see if you might get a newer version than 399 - One of the 400(+)'s. Either through Patreon, or whatever 'works' for you.

Screenshot-399.jpg.ddf200aaf6b600bae28177f8faf63665.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

Without more info, can I ask you "What happens if you use Master Control to tell that sim to - Age Up Now"?  (Aging has to be on for this to work for those with aging off like myself) Does the Sim have an 'unofficial' party where everyone still gathers around with the noise makers? Or do you get the code 12 again? Are you also using build 399? I hated that build and refused to use it. Error Code 12 is generally an out of memory thing where the save is over a certain size so the game chokes. I get this with saves that have bloated without being cleaned on LARGE Worlds with Huge Customized population (saves around 220mb) and then opening CAS or Build and Buy often will most always end up error 12 when I'm trying to save.

I've probably tried the Age Up Now thing, but I don't remember 100%. I'm pretty sure activating the proper age-up sequence through any means bugs it... =/

I think I'll try the setting LadySmoks mentioned and if not I might try one of the more stable builds like you recommend. It's very weird. Thanks for all the help you provide in this thread.

6 hours ago, landess said:

Did you make this Sim, or did it join the family as an NPC?

Doesn't matter. I've talked about this before. You never see it, as you play with aging off, but your sims can have a baby, and when it's supposed to age up to toddler (toddler to child... child to teen... etc), you get that message all too often. Then, sometimes age up doesn't happen. I've had sims go for a sim week after they were supposed to age up. One of the many things I've said KW has absolutely no reason to get involved in. (((

And, it does happen with build 375. As I said, you never see this issue, as you play with aging off. KW menu> Misc> turn off outfit manager seems to help.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Doesn't matter. I've talked about this before. You never see it, as you play with aging off, but your sims can have a baby, and when it's supposed to age up to toddler (toddler to child... child to teen... etc), you get that message all too often. Then, sometimes age up doesn't happen. I've had sims go for a sim week after they were supposed to age up. One of the many things I've said KW has absolutely no reason to get involved in. (((

And, it does happen with build 375. As I said, you never see this issue, as you play with aging off. KW menu> Misc> turn off outfit manager seems to help.

Aye! Thanks for stepping in.

All I can say is: Though I do play with aging 'off', occasionally (albeit very rarely) I'll want to age up one of the sims. So as I mentioned I'll turn aging on, and then use MC - age up now and that way I avoid the problem I posted earlier when trying to use CAS to age up children. Specifically some outfits don't have the ability to age up, so the Sim will turn into a freak if it uses one. I know you can delete outfits with MC, but it doesn't have access to KW outfits and not sure if that is the problem.

Just thinking - Wonder what happens if the player deletes all outfits except the everyday through MC before the birthday party/aging up occurs? The following shots were done using CAS to age a child to this teen and you can see a certain outfit has an odd look to it. After this I now age them normally as I mentioned above. For what ever reason I don't get the error people are mentioning so right now I'm going to do a Sim from baby to elder using my way for test purposes. > Aging on, MC-age up now, and see if I can get this error to propagate. If I do get the error, I'll try the delete outfits before aging up and see if it makes a difference. "I'll be back!"

Screenshot-690.jpg.13191d51769a390fd1ce6c73b066b0ee.jpgScreenshot-689.jpg.bc681fd9c0651dd18f67d56dc27a9329.jpg

Well, that didn't take long. Sadly (?) I encountered no errors or notifications of problems while doing this experiment. I turned on aging, and pregnancy (both KW and NRaas/story progression) and proceeded to photo capture the entire process. Actions taken were setting up the picnic basket when hungry, buying a crib, and using MC to age the new sim (Labrat). I also saved the game after each stage of age transition to see if I got an error 12 (nope). So from my install - no issues with pregnancy, birth, growing old, saving the game. I almost feel sorry for Labrat, as she only existed for less than an hour IRL. I never got to know her.....

Spoiler

Screenshot-405.jpg.9ffa24e30aa9339ba3adda81f86e4dd2.jpgScreenshot-406.jpg.61e9b36b6d520b6564b234a63a92f61c.jpgScreenshot-408.jpg.c70970943672e5c57e977092d83a8e0e.jpgScreenshot-410.jpg.13d70ad7194550bece17d2f673c3187b.jpgScreenshot-415.jpg.f5f32d423e0898b4a56e26a4457e18c8.jpgScreenshot-416.jpg.5f8465c7ed1c79949f6df390d7640165.jpgScreenshot-417.jpg.e96a2e9136d588d5c26c685513d4dd9c.jpgScreenshot-418.jpg.83b6e2ad8ad201ae5cdd727c7bde4b0f.jpgScreenshot-420.jpg.c6aaf4b6a049bfa432ddcffdcd7e9a6e.jpgScreenshot-421.jpg.61bda7a0e8eeff9e987d00fe6f44e3b9.jpgScreenshot-422.jpg.ab71bafab1c33dd5beb2a5e1fdb6c30c.jpgScreenshot-423.jpg.be7764e910865e78c8acd6c2156d0d98.jpg

I wish I had found something helpful to fix others having problems, but it looks like the game works fine with KW and aging up. If there's an issue, it must be either with individuals installs being different, or in the case of using KW - during the course of the sims life, certain KW features were used which do have an affect on the aging process. I'm led to believe if the later is the case, then it might have something to do with the KW outfits since Labrat never changed outfits once and never engaged in any KW activities or outfit assignments.

>>> I wanted to properly name the aging up selection - NRaas/MC/Intermediate/Trigger age transition.   I kept calling it 'age up now'......

3 hours ago, landess said:

Specifically some outfits don't have the ability to age up, so the Sim will turn into a freak if it uses one.

Can you remember soooooooooooooooooooo long ago, basic vanilla??? I can't, so I wonder if the "freak" age up you showed may have something to do with other mods, as I think, that may have happened to me before KW. AND... I tend to think it's an NPC xml mod doing it. MANY modders edit the NPC xml for multiple reasons, but often to manipulate ages. Nraas Register also plays with ages, as you can set any service to teen, ya or adult. And, if you have a second mod trying to do similar things with that xml... 

I make those mistakes. I still need to track down why my paperboy looks kind of like your pic # 2! ))))

3 hours ago, landess said:

MC-age up

You should be okay. Using MC age up is how I force baby thru child who get screwed up by other things messing with age up. I had twins that ended up 5 days apart, as one aged up normally, and the second got the KW error thing. A few times, it was going to age up as an inactive laid her on the floor, then nothing happened!

But, using MC to age up defeats parts of the base game, such as the birthday party. (((

Screenshot-90.jpg.4c46eb0f3b2072cce89830521ba126bf.jpg

2 hours ago, landess said:

the game works fine with KW and aging up

Again, you forced age up. Not the same as normal game aging, which is when the problem occurs, and you get the message from KW saying it isn't KW's fault, etc etc.

For your experiment, use MC to set the sim's age to the day before normal age up, and wait to see what happens. 

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

you forced age up

The menu command used does the same thing as a birthday cake - firing off the aging script, the household celebrate script, basically everything (trait selection if rewarded/sparkly animation) just without the cake part. 'Naturally' aging does the same thing without the cake or celebration, and uses a set time (6:PM) to activate the script. Using a cake adds more events/animations to the entire thing before and after.

The freak IS from using CAS to age a child to a teen. The outfit is the child's swimming outfit. Another example was the child Halloween outfit. Using the 'normal' aging process by EA will invoke many things like a cleansing/purging of the outfits used while CAS will brute force age them without the same 'extra' steps EA uses during the process.

I can easily perform the same process you want me to try - ignoring the age up and letting it happen without a cake or other interaction. Be back in a while as I need to reload the save from Labrat as a baby and then 'MC the age to max and let the 6pm script kick in - and should take a little longer since I have to wait a day in between aging events.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

the "freak" age up you showed may have something to do with other mods

Yes - MC/CAS - child to teen. If I go back into CAS and reverse the teen to a child again, then go live and age the child with 'trigger age transition' then the teen no longer has the outfit issue from before.

I get everyone with problems wants me to fail and have the same problems - maybe they will get their wish and this will help pin it down.  :) 

Well it took a little longer, I did document the entire thing but don't see any reason to post it (again). Since days were spent instead of hours and due to the lack of outside activities either by Sim or objects/locations I did notice some things. Because 'mom and dad' had KW sex very often, the daughter became involved and the mother started woohooty texting the mailman (only sim to visit besides the paperboy). So Labrat didn't die a virgin and a Unicorn did show up her last night on Simearth. I had no error's or save issues. I can say by not getting a cake or throwing a party, that when the sim did age up 'naturally' it was usually right after 8:PM and there was no gathering to celebrate by the household like when using a cake or trigger age transition. No one likes to hear their install has problems - but I cannot confirm KW and aging up is broken.

Screenshot-424.jpg.56863f59a1ab03b74f6a756afaefd2b8.jpgScreenshot-427.jpg.0244d3f24dc3ef11f9c7b3d2cc7f6b32.jpg

10 hours ago, landess said:

I get everyone with problems wants me to fail

No, we would like if you actually saw what actually DOES happen sometimes, regarding the message from KW during age up.

14 hours ago, landess said:

the game works fine with KW and aging up

No. Quite simply, no. It does not. 3 out of 4 us in this specific conversation have experienced something you have not, and experienced it often enough to know there IS an issue. Whether triggered by another mod, or not, I can't say.

Not a new problem, just one you don't experience with aging off.

49 minutes ago, Clydie said:

There is an issue of some sort, definitely.

Simply that I was hoping landess might also be able to generate the issue, as he so often finds solutions to things he sees. One problem IS, that it does not always happen, so he may try several times, but not encounter the problem. Like you, I've gotten used to it (more or less), and simply do things myself to force proper age ups, then fix the sim in CAS.

Oh... also returned to working on that table inset! It's kind of how I do things... Get an idea, it sort of works, try a few more times, get a little pissed and shelve it for a while, then eventually try something else to get it to work! This one, animations seem to align to one end of the picnic table correctly. Now, I am working to make sure the animations are on the edge of the table. Currently, they are slightly off too far on the edge.

8 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

you don't experience with aging off.

Guess I can go back and play my legacy family again, it's been a few years - that one is normal, aging on, yada yada. the only difference I play with relativity making the days longer so it's not a rat race, but something more enjoyable. It was this save series that finally had me start playing with aging off - as it felt like I was spending more time in CAS fixing every Sim whom was aging up because you know how I feel about the game autonomously dressing Sims. From child to elder, every freaking Sim in town....... over and over again.

Since I never had this issue with this family either perhaps it's from a recent build? Anyways, back to Sunset Valley 101 base game....... Although looking at some of the above post quotes from many years ago, I'm not sure this will make a difference. They are from 2015, and this family is newer than that - with no reports of the same error.  <sigh - this is what I get>