[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

The only issue I receive is that I cant edit anyone's outfits

First thing, is which version of Kinky World are you using? Did you play TS3 before, recently added KW, and that you never had these issues before that???

KW is script heavy, and may be reacting to a conflict with another mod. Try disabling KW in the KW menu first, and see if you still have the problem. What other mods do you have? There are conflicts listed by Oniki on page one. Check them and temporarily remove those packages, restart and see what happens.

As for the deleted sim, it may still be filed somewhere in the save. The best and most absolute way to remove a sim is to use Nraas Master Controller "Total Annihilation". What I understand is that this will completely remove ALL scripts associated with that sim from the save, and THAT sim can ever return to that game. If you ever want to see that sim again, you will have to start a new game. Example, if you annihilate one of the character sims (say Morrigan Hemlock in Bridgeport) Wogan is not married, Belisama has no mother and if your sim knew her, she doesn't know her any longer, and Morrigan is gone from that game's existence.

1 hour ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

It just sucks I cant even save my sims to the bin to start over in a new world

As much customizing as I do - I feel your pain. Let's get some basic information so I may be able to help.

Sims 3 patch version + Disks/Origin/Steam?

KW build?

Do you use NRaas mods? If so - Master Controller/Overwatch/Story Progression? Is this how you try to edit outfits?

What town/world?

Have you tried Kuree's save cleaner?

What is the save file size?

In KW - what services are running - do you have Callgirls and Whores enabled/allowed to use NPC's?

>>> There have been reports with KW generating multiple service sims in the past.

IF you have Master Controller there are a few things to try once you have cleaned your save - either with Kuree's save cleaner or manually with S3PE.....   (Cleaning a save will help with file bloat and load times)

>Completely reset the town. You'll probably end up with 20-30K objects reset - takes a little while depending on system.

>Use 'make active' to change households and see if you can split the families manually by using the move function on a computer or phone. Can you edit outfits using a dresser object?

Since Master Controller makes some game mechanics simpler to use, I'm curious if both default EA -and- MC options are not functioning.

All this without knowing what suite of mods you are running - it's VERY possible you have conflicting mods, especially if they are CORE mods which fight for dominance. Have you tried removing most all mods just to see if anything changes? No need to save if just testing..... If another mod ends up being the culprit, you'll just need to isolate it.

Simply put, I have a shitload of mods, run ALL EP's, and have tons of CC. I've been using the same game for over 8 years - by transferring the files from one computer to the next/overwriting the new install with the older files. If my game still runs after all this, I can say that it must be something in your install/game play which has created the problem, either through bad CC/Mod, or neglected file maintenance which has reached a critical point.

This doesn't even take into account if:  Your game is legit, or 'downloaded' through other means/Your PC can run it easily/etc.

IF you can't get it stable using one/some of the methods listed above, you may need to do an extreme overhaul. <save ALL files/rename the folders in BOTH locations (documents and X86)> Then reinstall the game and start from there. Slowly add mods and make sure the game works. Eventually try moving your old save files into the working game and see if they load/still cause problems.....

If you search the internet using good keywords you may find a solution based on the same situation or a mod you use which is a problem for others as well. Checking the dates of script mods you have installed may also point to potential problems if they were released before the game reached it's final state and could conflict with later EP's.

Regardless: In the future you can always make a game save and not play it as a way to 'save' sims instead of bloating your CAS bin, or the edit town bin. Create a save in an empty world if possible - empty lots/town and place Sims you want there. They don't need anything because they aren't being played - it's just a file dump at this point. As long as your game functions normally, this save and all Sims stored can be easily recovered. You have a 100 save limit for 'saves to load' being shown in the main game select menu. You can easily move extra saves to another folder manually if you get too many.

5 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

The mermaids are the same way.

Don't have that EP, and just recently got SN and Uni... still playing more than digging, but will get to it eventually. Don't know, and haven't noticed any physical differences between LN and SP vampires. I know that in LN, EA basically just severely distorted their sim features via sliders... no alternate meshes as with werewolves, fairy wings, imaginary friends and I guess mermaids with a tail... and others that I don't have the EPs for. And although vampires have the fangs and neck tattoo, they both show as CAS accessories that can be removed, while the vampire keeps her powers... or that is because of some mod that I have had since day one? Honestly not sure, as I just played back when I got that EP and never looked at meshes or anything else!

Still not totally sure where the vampire "glow" comes from (never really looked for it), as with plumbot parts, glowing parts are tied to the mesh via a shader add-on that isn't in a basic sim mesh. Side note: I'm currently working to "master" the use of that glowing shader add-on.) I know there are mods to remove that, as well as the tattoo, which is just a blank texture image with the same CASP number as the tattoo. The skin tone is different too, and seems, at least partially tied to what is referred to as the "dark" skin... which is a green tint as opposed to the pink one. Again, I have only dabbled in skins, although (again) a bit more with FemmeBot as her "skin" tones are colors on a gray multiplier (desaturated e-skin texture). Another skin project has been for a new alien cat person. Really starting to learn more about Skininator and why so many mod skins have no muscle tone change with the slider.

41 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Don't have that EP

Island Paradise is nice but don't play in any worlds that have rivers and swamps or any  inland lakes like Twinbrook, Riverview, Sunlit Tides, Midnight Hollow and Moonlight Falls those damn Taxi Boats will make a mess of the routing you would need Nraas GoHere to deal with that and even then it can't always prevent the Taxi Boats from messing things up.

And Nraas Register is pretty much required to deal with the constant spawning of Hotel Workers as without it you could end up with thousands of them in limbo somewhere and that'll drag the game down.

52 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Still not totally sure where the vampire "glow" comes from (never really looked for it)

Try looking with Velocitygrass' No Effects program. I know you can turn off the fairy wings by using it to tune the SWB resource maybe something about the vampire glow is in that resource.

https://modthesims.info/d/446536/create-your-own-no-effects-mod-tool-updated-07-02-2013.html

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

those damn Taxi Boats will make a mess of the routing

Interesting. I don't have any of those problems and never 'installed' anything to address it (since it isn't an issue for me). I have Sims swim across the big lake or cross it on foot as ice in Twinbrook instead of taking a vehicle around which is quicker - but it's rare.

Screenshot-151.jpg.1293f4371b2c7c1b99a16ef50bcd49e7.jpg

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

turn off the fairy wings

I got replacement wings myself since there are several interesting options to download. Since LadySmoks also has ITF, maybe she'll enjoy using the invisible jetpack and the 'no accidental deaths from jetpack' mods for use with Fairies as well.

49 minutes ago, landess said:

I have Sims swim across the big lake or cross it on foot as ice in Twinbrook instead of taking a vehicle around which is quicker - but it's rare.

The big lake in Twinbrook is above sea level so boats can't use it. But the swamps are not you probably just been lucky that none of your sims that live in the swamp have tried to use the taxi boats.

And the swimming and crossing the ice on foot yeah that's the other problem with IP if they can't use a boat they will swim on the big lake as the game only calculates the distance not the actual method and time it would take. The game will always have the sim use the route with the shorter distance even if it takes longer cause the game assumes that they will use a boat. Cause if they could use a boat they would get there faster. To the game shorter distance=less time.

I remember when I first installed IP everything was fine for about 10 minutes then my game started to lag out horribly turns out the Bayless family decided they wanted to go fishing in the swamp and the game called them a taxi boat to get them to where they wanted to go faster, they where stuck in an infinite boarding and unboarding of the taxi boat. Those taxi boats need a lot of space to move around and the water needs to be real deep.

And one of the dumbest as well as funniest things I had seen was in Sunset Valley when Dustin Langerak tried to use a boat to go to work considering he lives in the middle of town :unamused: and boats can't move on land.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

First thing, is which version of Kinky World are you using? Did you play TS3 before, recently added KW, and that you never had these issues before that???

KW is script heavy, and may be reacting to a conflict with another mod. Try disabling KW in the KW menu first, and see if you still have the problem. What other mods do you have? There are conflicts listed by Oniki on page one. Check them and temporarily remove those packages, restart and see what happens.

As for the deleted sim, it may still be filed somewhere in the save. The best and most absolute way to remove a sim is to use Nraas Master Controller "Total Annihilation". What I understand is that this will completely remove ALL scripts associated with that sim from the save, and THAT sim can ever return to that game. If you ever want to see that sim again, you will have to start a new game. Example, if you annihilate one of the character sims (say Morrigan Hemlock in Bridgeport) Wogan is not married, Belisama has no mother and if your sim knew her, she doesn't know her any longer, and Morrigan is gone from that game's existence.

Im playing on build 375. I checked the conflict list and realized I didnt have overwatch on the right settings. I fixed the settings and reset the game but the error continues. Other than that I have no other conflicting mods that were listed here.

4 hours ago, landess said:

As much customizing as I do - I feel your pain. Let's get some basic information so I may be able to help.

Sims 3 patch version + Disks/Origin/Steam?

KW build?

Do you use NRaas mods? If so - Master Controller/Overwatch/Story Progression? Is this how you try to edit outfits?

What town/world?

Have you tried Kuree's save cleaner?

What is the save file size?

In KW - what services are running - do you have Callgirls and Whores enabled/allowed to use NPC's?

>>> There have been reports with KW generating multiple service sims in the past.

IF you have Master Controller there are a few things to try once you have cleaned your save - either with Kuree's save cleaner or manually with S3PE.....   (Cleaning a save will help with file bloat and load times)

>Completely reset the town. You'll probably end up with 20-30K objects reset - takes a little while depending on system.

>Use 'make active' to change households and see if you can split the families manually by using the move function on a computer or phone. Can you edit outfits using a dresser object?

Since Master Controller makes some game mechanics simpler to use, I'm curious if both default EA -and- MC options are not functioning.

All this without knowing what suite of mods you are running - it's VERY possible you have conflicting mods, especially if they are CORE mods which fight for dominance. Have you tried removing most all mods just to see if anything changes? No need to save if just testing..... If another mod ends up being the culprit, you'll just need to isolate it.

Simply put, I have a shitload of mods, run ALL EP's, and have tons of CC. I've been using the same game for over 8 years - by transferring the files from one computer to the next/overwriting the new install with the older files. If my game still runs after all this, I can say that it must be something in your install/game play which has created the problem, either through bad CC/Mod, or neglected file maintenance which has reached a critical point.

This doesn't even take into account if:  Your game is legit, or 'downloaded' through other means/Your PC can run it easily/etc.

IF you can't get it stable using one/some of the methods listed above, you may need to do an extreme overhaul. <save ALL files/rename the folders in BOTH locations (documents and X86)> Then reinstall the game and start from there. Slowly add mods and make sure the game works. Eventually try moving your old save files into the working game and see if they load/still cause problems.....

If you search the internet using good keywords you may find a solution based on the same situation or a mod you use which is a problem for others as well. Checking the dates of script mods you have installed may also point to potential problems if they were released before the game reached it's final state and could conflict with later EP's.

Regardless: In the future you can always make a game save and not play it as a way to 'save' sims instead of bloating your CAS bin, or the edit town bin. Create a save in an empty world if possible - empty lots/town and place Sims you want there. They don't need anything because they aren't being played - it's just a file dump at this point. As long as your game functions normally, this save and all Sims stored can be easily recovered. You have a 100 save limit for 'saves to load' being shown in the main game select menu. You can easily move extra saves to another folder manually if you get too many.

I have version 1.69 through origin.

KW build 375

Yes I own all three and I change sims through master controller > advanced > edit in cas (Is this wrong?)

Im in a custom world Legacy island 3 

I tried Kurees save couldtn install the newest version went to an old one used it and couldnt load my save so I dropped it all together.

My game is legit bought through origin a few dlcs through steam tho.

Whats crazy is this issue only started because I moved my package folder to my desktop (for a lepacy save)  then back NOW the game has 50 different issues. I had to even lower my settings because the game was acting as if I installed 7gb of cc. 

IDK if this is why KW is acting out and if I should just wait for it to fix itself. In the meantime I will try your other suggestions and redownload Kurees cleaner. THanks for the help!

On 8/15/2020 at 6:19 PM, AnnaMarie101 said:

Im not even sure if this is the right place to post this but this is another error I keep receiving maybe its connected to the other?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<ScriptError Type="MiniScriptError" Version="6">

<ExceptionData>Oniki.KinkyMod v0.3.7 (375) Actor: Betty Lopez System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00042 callvirt in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescriptionCore:GetOutfit (Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) (5E2802A8 [2] [0] ) #1: 0x00016 callvirt in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetMorphValue (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Utilities.KWBlendData,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) ([5E2802A8] [4BBE5D48] [2] [0] ) #2: 0x0002f call in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetMorphValue (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Utilities.KWBlendData) ([5E2802A8] [4BBE5D48] ) #3: 0x00024 call in Oniki.Utilities.Oniki.Utilities.MorphTools:GetBreastSize (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #4: 0x00029 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:UpdateSizes () () #5: 0x00041 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:UpdateGender () () #6: 0x0008a callvirt in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Create (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Oniki.Gameplay.Skills.WooHooSkill) ([5E2802A8] [5AAFFA50] ) #7: 0x000d5 call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:GetInternal (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #8: 0x0002c call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Get (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,bool) ([5E2802A8] [0] ) #9: 0x0000d call in Oniki.Gameplay.Oniki.Gameplay.SimData:Get (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([5E2802A8] ) #10: 0x0006b call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:GetJunkies () () #11: 0x00001 call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:CreateJunkies () () #12: 0x00001 call in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.Narcos:Update () () #13: 0x0003c callvirt in Oniki.Services.Oniki.Services.ServiceManager:Simulate () () #14: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () () </ExceptionData>

</ScriptError>

KW's Outfit Manager is falling all over itself trying to call up the sims outfit.

If you Nraas Dresser that could be the problem as they both do the same thing. 

Or it could simply be KW's Outfit Manager failing to do it's job miserably.

Whats crazy is this issue only started because I moved my package folder to my desktop (for a lepacy save)  then back NOW the game has 50 different issues. I had to even lower my settings because the game was acting as if I installed 7gb of cc. 

IDK if this is why KW is acting out and if I should just wait for it to fix itself. In the meantime I will try your other suggestions and redownload Kurees cleaner. THanks for the help!

Also did you clear out the caches files in your Documents>EA>The Sims 3 game folder before moving the mod back in?

I've had the game run fine with KW and then have the game go to hell the next time I load it so it could just be the KW acting up.

3 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

maybe something about the vampire glow is in that resource.

I mess with so much stuff in my game... my vampires already don't really glow, and I can't remember if I merged a mod somewhere or if it stopped when I changed the skin base from the green to pink... which also tones down the green skin thing. Again, there IS something else going on, as the skin tones aren't quite the same as human sims. But, I can live with it for now. I will check out that mod. Already downloaded before I started typing. )))

2 hours ago, landess said:

I got replacement wings myself since there are several interesting options to download. Since LadySmoks also has ITF, maybe she'll enjoy using the invisible jetpack and the 'no accidental deaths from jetpack' mods for use with Fairies as well.

News to me! I think I saw fairy wings, but still feeling my way around the EP, so I probably won't be changing too much right away.

29 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

Or it could simply be KW's Outfit Manager failing to do it's job miserably.

Another of those... KW trying to do more than I think it needs to things!!! I shut of the KW outfit manager. 

50 minutes ago, AnnaMarie101 said:

Whats crazy is this issue only started because I moved my package folder to my desktop (for a lepacy save)  then back NOW the game has 50 different issues

Before I started making smaller multiple merged packages I made the mistake of putting 5 years worth of CC into 1 single - huge- merged file. Later when I decided to 'remove' a particular thing from the merged package all hell let lose. I had weird things happening with the live game. Unselectable sims, clones, lots missing homes - it was a MESS. I replaced the edited merged package with the original and everything was fine again. After that I began making smaller merged packages based on CC type/content creator and so far everything is working as intended. Pretty sure it's not a great idea to remove CC from a working save in a large merged package. Upgrading mods in the same merged package has been fine, but if I want to keep using the saves I have been playing for years, I will just bite the bullet and accept what CC I have already have whether I use it or not. Now removing CC from the launcher based files (sims3packs) has caused no problems although it's a pain in the ass to do.

Just thinking: If that was the case, perhaps making an entire copy of your documents folder 1st. Then do the Legacy thing. When done, replace the entire folder with the 'original' (save the legacy folder in case you want to continue? later on)

Screenshot-216.jpg.c3ecd9e27e9b36971c201c219151e49d.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-214.jpg.caac66a76e6a4c7a13ded11abe39efbc.jpgScreenshot-217.jpg.c16a38cccfa0ea7d1b24852d965841e5.jpg

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I mess with so much stuff in my game... my vampires already don't really glow, and I can't remember if I merged a mod somewhere or if it stopped when I changed the skin base from the green to pink... which also tones down the green skin thing. Again, there IS something else going on, as the skin tones aren't quite the same as human sims. But, I can live with it for now. I will check out that mod. Already downloaded before I started typing. )))

Can you get a decent screenshot of it. It could just be a custom skin problem maybe with the Gamma Channel.

3 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Can you get a decent screenshot of it.

Pretty much all of my CC cover shots and thumbnails with Laura are the skins that I replaced the green with pink. Laura's back story is that she's 196 cm tall Eastern European vampire who was working as a bartender at Plasma when LadySmoks noticed her and gave her, her big break as spokes model! ))) Screenshot-16.png.3a0bcf1fb409adeb210387ea4c2a3a3a.png

split.jpg.2bb0c0dd993ea9956645c80d12765dd2.jpg

The tones are a bit different from a human sim (still a little greenish) with the same settings, but as you see, they are MUCH better than a regular TS3 vampire. The only real problem (not a biggie,as almost all mod skins are this way) is that as I recently made the cat skin, I learned that you have to add the normal map for the muscle slider to work... which I did, as well as the other normal map for cleavage shading. 

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Pretty much all of my CC cover shots and thumbnails with Laura are the skins that I replaced the green with pink. Laura's back story is that she's 196 cm tall Eastern European vampire who was working as a bartender at Plasma when LadySmoks noticed her and gave her, her big break as spokes model! ))) 

The tones are a bit different from a human sim (still a little greenish) with the same settings, but as you see, they are MUCH better than a regular TS3 vampire. The only real problem (not a biggie,as almost all mod skins are this way) is that as I recently made the cat skin, I learned that you have to add the normal map for the muscle slider to work... which I did, as well as the other normal map for cleavage shading. 

That's actually normal. The hidden pale skin tone that vampires have tends to do that even with some of the games own skin tones. This with Kurasoberina's Defined Eyes skin it has a somewhat grayish appearance. If you want to check her setting to get some ideas https://simfileshare.net/folder/13617/

Plus lighting has a big effect on it too especially if using a Lighting mod or playing a world that has custom lighting.

And before I forget if you have Win 10 then the Bloom is gonna play a big role in it as one Microsoft's Version Update 1903 broke the game's Gamma Channel somewhat last year and hasn't been fixed yet and probably never will.

Screenshot.jpg.5bf1000b39f05f7143c9e9ec3efb271d.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

4 hours ago, Sel6 said:

I appear to be having a slight issue. For some reason, you can't do lady on lady action of the bed. It's very odd

Do they agree and walk to the bed, then nothing happens and they move on? Can 'lady on lady' happen on other objects? Your statement is rather vague.....

I can do lesbian just fine, but it means I usually have to use NRaas Master Control to tweak their GENDER preference to a positive value, as well as have a friendly relationship among the many other status checks Kinky World does. (assumimg ALWAYS ACCEPT is turned off)

EA Sims 3 gender mechanics: All romantic interactions with a sim increases Gender Preference by 2 with that gender and lowers it by 1 with the other gender. This allows bi-sexual sims if enough attention is given to both genders. I generally just increase either/both gender preference values by 500 so I can get on with playing the game and not worry about values dropping below 0 anytime 'soon'.

In my 'Pink Cadillac' shots above, the brunette is a guy FYI.

30 minutes ago, landess said:

Do they agree and walk to the bed, then nothing happens and they move on? Can 'lady on lady' happen on other objects? Your statement is rather vague.....

I can do lesbian just fine, but it means I usually have to use NRaas Master Control to tweak their GENDER preference to a positive value, as well as have a friendly relationship among the many other status checks Kinky World does. (assumimg ALWAYS ACCEPT is turned off)

No. I click on the bed and the option to have sex with someone come up, but if there's a woman in the area, they don't show up in the menu. It works everywhere else but the bed

34 minutes ago, Sel6 said:

No. I click on the bed and the option to have sex with someone come up, but if there's a woman in the area, they don't show up in the menu. It works everywhere else but the bed

Now we're getting somewhere...   Is the bed EA default or CC?  Have you tried replacing the bed? Besides these 2 things I would've tried as troubleshooting objectives, I'm going to check for myself to see if it's just a mechanic of KW itself. (OnikiKay may have decided to NOT allow gay/lesbian sex on a bed to be chosen from a 'list' of available actors)

Of course to make the above statement stick - I have to ask if the 2 ladies you are referencing are indeed friendly/romantically involved, or strangers/less than friends?

Are you able to start somewhere else, then choose the bed as a 'move to' option?

@Sel6

49 minutes ago, landess said:

(OnikiKay may have decided to NOT allow gay/lesbian sex on a bed to be chosen from a 'list' of available actors)

Lesbian sex on a bed is allowed by KW, in general. Not sure what "list"?

50 minutes ago, landess said:

I have to ask if the 2 ladies you are referencing are indeed friendly/romantically involved

You, @landess touched on this, and the easiest way to start... KW debug "always accept on". If that is on, and nothing happens, my experience has been that another sim is queued (usually by KW stepping on itself) to interact with one of the sims, and there's no set priority, and everything just stops. I have also had situations where I have had to click one of the sims, KW debug "unlock sim", and try the woohoo interaction again, and this time it works.

1 hour ago, Sel6 said:

they don't show up in the menu. It works everywhere else but the bed

For this,what animations packages do you have??? Not all of the animation packages of lesbian bed sex, so you won't get the option. I believe Mike24 has lesbian specific animations package. In the load menu for animations, take a screenshot and post it for us.

36 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure what "list"?

When the active sim 'clicks' on another sim to initiate KW sex, the sim is chosen, and the location is the current spot of the active Sim. (floor)

When an inactive sim/npc 'clicks' on another sim the location is chosen based on privacy settings. (Object choice is still a mystery to me, although with EA's pathing rules - who knows?)

When the active sim clicks on an object scripted for KW woohoo, a LIST is brought up of available sims to engage in that activity. 

The available animations thing you mention is a good candidate, but I wanted to establish some basic information first - As much as the game/mod does, I wanted to be sure about the lesbian/gay bed thing with the relationship caveat.

"I have also had situations where I have had to click one of the sims, KW debug "unlock sim", and try the woohoo interaction again, and this time it works." <<< I've never used this, as the KW/debug/cancel interaction has always been my panic button.

>>>> You know all this - I spelled it out for those reading whom do not......

8 minutes ago, landess said:

When the active sim 'clicks' on another sim to initiate KW sex, the sim is chosen, and the location in the current spot of the active Sim.

Ah... yes... but it looks like @Sel6is clicking on the bed and not getting other females as woohoo options, which now leads me to think those animations just are not in the KW animations list at all.

"Unlock" seems to do about the same thing as "cancel". May be a difference, but... ???

19 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Ah... yes... but it looks like @Sel6is clicking on the bed and not getting other females as woohoo options, which now leads me to think those animations just are not in the KW animations list at all.

"Unlock" seems to do about the same thing as "cancel". May be a difference, but... ???

Yup. That's exactly what's happening! :) I've checked and double checked  all the animations lists and everything has been added properly. It's very odd. it only affects lesbian sex. everything else is fine

7 minutes ago, Sel6 said:

everything has been added properly.

Again, a screenshot of your list will help. Also, a screenshot of your packages folder showing the animations. And again, there are lesbian animations in L666 and Amra72 packages, but I am fairly sure that the ones by Mike24 have bed animations, and "Lesbians" is a separate package.

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

there are lesbian animations in L666 and Amra72 packages

L666 has 3/4/5 person lesbian bed animations - nothing for 2p.  Amra72 does have 2 animations for lesbian 2p in bed

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

the ones by Mike24 have bed animations

Several in fact as well as flags for strap-ons with a number of other animations.

36 minutes ago, Sel6 said:

it only affects lesbian sex.

Check your KW settings - change the animations by gender settings just for testing....  This unlocks pretty much all animations for either sex. If this doesn't work, something is definitely wrong with your install.....

Since there's been no response to a few suggestions I made earlier, I leave it to you to troubleshoot.

Screenshot-218.jpg.677b59a139cf6794ee5811d3fa08e1e9.jpg