[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

25 minutes ago, MarksmanGold92 said:

I've realised that the problem was down to my own stupidity.

Not stupidity, but an honest misunderstanding! And gratitude from people here that you returned to post the solution!!!

Many KW skills require various things, and not all are listed step by step, or come like regular job promotions with the meters to show exactly what you need to improve to get to the next level. So, yes, we kind of stumble along and accidentally do things that bump us up to the next KW skill level a lot!

11 hours ago, landess said:

(since NRaas Dresser only has remove all accessories on all outfits)

Exh! If someone modified this Dreser for replace only the bottom, top, shoes, or just something else, or (another 100500 ideas) ... But the author scored everything and disappeared ((.

5 hours ago, sim333 said:

Exh! If someone modified this Dreser for replace only the bottom, top, shoes, or just something else, or (another 100500 ideas) ... But the author scored everything and disappeared ((.

There are others who continue. Several mods Twallan made have been updated and I think a few new ones added. I doubt those guys do requests, and it's possible the EA code won't allow Dresser to work as you suggest.

7 hours ago, sim333 said:

Twallans mods are still being maintained by a very good and experienced coder and many have been updated over the years since he left. Also Twallan didn't delete his source code and just disappear like you claim. He made his source code available to the public when he left with open permissions to use it and he explained why he left he was burned out on the Sims 3 and instead of continuing making and updating mods for a game he no longer had any interest in, he felt it was better to leave his mods in the hands of those who still enjoyed the game.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

There are others who continue. Several mods Twallan made have been updated and I think a few new ones added. I doubt those guys do requests, and it's possible the EA code won't allow Dresser to work as you suggest.

It's not EA's code that is the problem but the limitations of the crappy game engine.

It has been tried before but the script lag overwhelmed the games 32bit engine and when the game gets overwhelmed by too much script code running sim autonomy goes out the window. That's why you sometimes see sims standing around in a "semi-comatose state" not moving or doing anything sometimes for hours or days at a time. Which is one of my complaints about KW it tries to run so many scripts at one time it sometimes kills autonomy.

20 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I love KW, and probably wouldn't play TS3 as much without it, BUT... There are some things that have been busted for a long time that maybe should be considered getting fixed... Like the export/ import feature that doesn't work, or the interactions tuning that seems to just be there to make you waste time adjusting it since it resets every time you restart your game.

A combination of these two non-functioning features constantly gives me stupid stuff like this in my game...

Screenshot-374.jpg.477a01047d11ebb6ae81f37959c98cec.jpg

So, Harley was NOT wearing those panties when she put on that outfit, but...

Thanks KW panty police!!!

I turned the panties feature off completely that seems to work although I'm not sure if it still does it's been awhile since I last had KW installed. I like to play Legacy games and KW doesn't do to well with those at least for me it didn't.

2 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Which is one of my complaints about KW it tries to run so many scripts at one time it sometimes kills autonomy.

I find almost the opposite... It (KW) runs so many codes and scripts that it completely takes over, even overriding user directed. I tell a sim to do something, 1 sim hr later, she is still standing there, or is doing some random KW script... like taking off her panties that she isn't even wearing, or putting on panties, with an outfit as I posted above. I am constantly using MC to reset sims, or KW unlock sim.

2 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

I turned the panties feature off completely

I have other CC that I made, or converted, that use the panties off for woohoo feature. The rabbit fur coat is left garter, as leaving it on makes for nothing but woohoo animation clipping. I have a 2B character. The skirt I downloaded with the set is accessory... it may have been earrings? don't remember... I made it left garter so it comes off. I also made wings for my demons. Same thing, terrible woohoo animation clipping, so left garter. I also made a set of tights for Harley, that I'll get around to uploading some day. 1 pair is crotchless and set as right garter so they DON'T come off... the second pair has a crotch, and IS left garter, so the illusion is put both on her and it looks like she unsnapped for a quicky!

I find almost the opposite... It (KW) runs so many codes and scripts that it completely takes over, even overriding user directed. I tell a sim to do something, 1 sim hr later, she is still standing there, or is doing some random KW script... like taking off her panties that she isn't even wearing, or putting on panties, with an outfit as I posted above. I am constantly using MC to reset sims, or KW unlock sim.

KW interfering with user directed actions with Active Sims is something completely different than what I was referring too. By game default Active Sims have the highest priority and the game will use all the resources it can to keep their autonomy going.

Although an Active Sim just staying in the exact same spot not moving or doing anything is a bit alarming. Unless you have turned on the Static Motives cheat with TCE in which case they just stand around as that cheat interferes with active sim autonomy.

I was talking about seeing inactive sims on lots or other areas of the world just standing around comatose not doing anything. As it's inactive sims that are the ones most affected by script lag and loss of autonomy. When you start seeing them do that it's a safe bet the game engine is being overwhelmed.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

her with this outfit

Harley's looking pretty buff - Nice vest. Looks like something you've been working on....   I hope she has an aluminum bat, she'd break a wooden one!

batman-and-harley.gif

Given the issues KW gives you, I'm really surprised you haven't just removed ALL underwear/bras from your game. (or dressers)

e90c9647d236ae23d85b9b41635450a3--laugh-

5 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

an Active Sim just staying in the exact same spot not moving or doing anything is a bit alarming

I find this can happen when an inactive gets pushed to the community lot the player is 'watching', and the inactive has a queue to interact with one of the player Sims on this lot. Most of the time the active Sim will have a activity queue in the upper left of the screen, but not always....   It seems sometimes a Sim will be 'queued' to be interacted with, then for reasons the initiating Sim is stopped/whatever from continuing, and the game takes it's time freeing up your active Sim from this script request.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Harley's looking pretty buff

I have to reset my sims every so often to 0 fitness, especially females. That was only +0.2! Imagine a female at 10??? Work out for five minutes and they look like Moxie Logan! But, of course Harley is always high on fitness skill.

An aluminum bat? What do you think MY Harley is? Little League????!!!!!! ?

Screenshot.jpg.27370eab7f7ef7c9a4feec4112151992.jpg

But, sometimes a girl might be in a hurry... maybe a hot date with a guy with green hair and a dazzling smile?

As I explained, I use the KW panties off feature for other things also. I have removed all the dressers before though. But, this was supposed to be a temporary game while waiting for my good laptop to get fixed... heading into week 2. ((( This thing was not built to handle 8 GB of CC!!!!!!

S----------L----------O----------W----------!-----------!----------!

@spaceman1... basically what landess said! He's better at explaining a lot of things than I am, but what he said is about right... only it usually is a household sim that I'm not actively controlling that initiates, then does something else.

26 minutes ago, redqueen23 said:

Maybe you like to try this mod:

Thank you, but, I want my sims to have athletic skill and not to lose it... just not to look like the Hulk. In real life, people that jog or do cardio work outs usually remain thin, but perhaps better muscle definition. In sims, lift weights, jog, cardio, all result in body builder appearance. ((( I do not know of a way to limit or stop this, so must reset them to 0.

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Thank you, but, I want my sims to have athletic skill and not to lose it... just not to look like the Hulk. In real life, people that jog or do cardio work outs usually remain thin, but perhaps better muscle definition. In sims, lift weights, jog, cardio, all result in body builder appearance. ((( I do not know of a way to limit or stop this, so must reset them to 0.

I feel EA messed up when they assigned the muscle bulk slider to cardio workouts. They should have assigned the tone slider which adds visual definition. and reserved the bulk slider (in tandem w/tone slider) for the strength workout.

Perhaps If I looked into NRaas Relativity closer I could 'slow' the Sims ability to gain athletic ability from working out. Story progression would still add the values they need (If needed) and I could always cheat for my own sims as well. Right now my skill gain is out the roof. I play with Aging off and Relativity set to 9 instead of intervals. This makes my days longer but since I made no adjustments to skill gain, it's like they have x7 to anything they do. I can usually gain 2-3 levels of anything less than level 6 in just a Sim hour or two. If I understand the Relativity functions I can slow down skill gain, but not sure if I can be specific, or it's ALL skills (which would defeat the purpose of making Athletic take forever/max length of time to level up).

So yeah, it's usually NRaas Master Controller/Intermediate/Set fitness level/something under 3.

Yes I have KW woohoo - athletic gain turned WAY down, and I may just set it to zero as well.

4 hours ago, redqueen23 said:

Thanks for pointing this out. I may have seen it and blew it off at the time.

Since this mod has been kept pretty much up to date for a Sims 3 script mod, and given what/how it actually does makes some sense I'm going to give it a test run. Not sure if KW skills would be affected as the description mentioned certain skills being 'immune' (possibly Showtime stuff/etc.) it might or might not be a blanket program with specific exceptions.

I'll check back later with info on KW skill decay from this mod if is/not affected. Given the information I presented in the post above, spending a little time working on any decaying skill shouldn't be intrusive whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, landess said:

Yes I have KW woohoo - athletic gain turned WAY down, and I may just set it to zero as well.

Never thought of that. It may be set on my good laptop, but I forgot to do it on this one.

But, as you said about EA should add muscle size and tone with weight lifting, I'd actually think just size, so sims would need to do a full strength/ cardio work out to get everything.

I forget where I have relativity set (it IS slowed down), but I believe that I set that skill gain is also relative.

Another KW side note... I think that I am slowly figuring out how to set up the dining table inset for picnic tables. As I don't play with objects very often, it's a bit of a learning curve!

12 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

But, as you said about EA should add muscle size and tone with weight lifting, I'd actually think just size, so sims would need to do a full strength/ cardio work out to get everything.

I'd be happy with either, yet the fact the athletic skill is a value and the slider is just that - a slider, it seems ridiculous how they've been connected, and the fact in 10 years no one has made a mod to 'fix' this is interesting to put it mildly.

Sims in Create a Sim have a slider to change their fitness and fatness. The fatness and fitness selected will become the genetic default for the Sim, meaning that Sims created to be overweight will have to continuously work out in order to stay thin, while a Sim created to be thin will have an easier time staying thin and must constantly overeat to stay fat. Unlike The Sims 2, players can create fit Sims in Create a Sim. In Late Night, a new body slider is added: muscle definition. This slider enables the player to change a Sim's muscles. Muscle definition cannot be gained through working out, and is genetic.

According to this muscle definition isn't attached to any skill. While it admits 'needs conformation', our thoughts that the 2 sliders could be used for different purposes seems valid. One would need Late Night as a requirement it seems, unless it was 'Mega-Patched' in by EA after the release of Late Night for all users.

1 hour ago, landess said:

in 10 years no one has made a mod to 'fix' this is interesting to put it mildly.

Maybe no one has found it? I've only recently looked at how sliders are made, as I really wish there was a foot slider that doesn't shake. My efforts haven't gone well. Usually, SOMETHING encourages me to try again, but on the slider, I'm not even close!

As muscle tone actually appears to linked to the application of a normals (bump) map that is called "cuteness" for females. I have found that texture image, and believe it is in the LN build or delta package.

Maybe no one has found it?

Other reading has shown the Sims 4 has been patched to keep things like Yoga use from making Sims look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Sims 4 - the bane of Sims 3 players.....  They prove things 'could've' been fixed or changed in the Sims 3, yet they were in such a greedy hurry to get a new Sims version on the market - bah, enough of that. I thank every mod maker whom contributes to the Sims 3!

Screenshot-331.jpg.22ab83e490b6cc42bf8b6d1438cab97a.jpg

48 minutes ago, chikenpat said:

how do you use the drugs

Which drugs?

From the phone, ordered Items show up in the mail the next day. Any drug in the Sims inventory can be clicked on for options.

Drugs made at the chemistry table are similar to the ones bought.

Weed bought can be rolled into joints for smoking. Seeds bought can be planted.

Harvested weed must dry for a few days, when it will be replaced by seeds (can only plant or discard/sell for $0) and weed which now can be rolled or sold (Lucrative) by dragging it to the 'sell icon' in the inventory panel.

Pill form drugs can also be added to drinks on a tray and then the drink can be drunk or brought/given to another Sim.

RockHard can also be mixed into drinks to make Sims horny (ala Spanish Fly).

I never messed with 'Willpowerless', but as a pill it can be treated like the others.

If one wants to make and sell Chemistry type drugs, Simoiine is accepted by the Criminal warehouse, while Blue Sky isn't for some reason (this fact messed up my Breaking Bad roleplay save series).