[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

4 hours ago, perfectisboring said:

I click the download button and it comes up as a webpage when saved in my downloads. 

Any time you hover your mouse pointer over a link, look at the lower left corner of your browser and LOOK at the address. There should be information telling you what you're clicking on. In the older days before anti-virus's started babysitting users whom don't know what they're doing, this was very important. It's now still very useful to know what your trying to do, but at least you shouldn't get nasty viruses and malware.

Look at the end of the file that appears in the corner when you hover - if it says HTML, it's a webpage. If you are looking at this, now you can visually scan any link on the download page and see what you're clicking. The one you want PROBABLY has a number of downloads included!

If you don't get a download - it isn't the DOWNLOAD file/link you're clicking........

https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q="can't download"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=43249&search_and_or=and

4 hours ago, perfectisboring said:

Okay but I can't find the link that will download this mod.

The two links on the first page give me web pages and not extracted downloads.

Take a screenshot with the keyboard - Printscreen key next to the F12  (PRTSCR) then paste it to your Paint3d app. Then use a tool to circle/highlight/pointout what 'links' you mean, since the downloads aren't a link, but an embedded 'button' that immediately downloads the mod files without leaving the page you are on....

Screenshot-334.jpg.ca35b4ab693c4c035f77f3817e8aaff1.jpg

Seriously - you don't see 2 downloads? One with 137,990 downloads, and the other with 57,834 downloads?

On 9/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, landess said:

According to this muscle definition isn't attached to any skill. While it admits 'needs conformation', our thoughts that the 2 sliders could be used for different purposes seems valid.

I believe it's determined by how many times and how long they work out as well as the length of time between workouts. Depending on the sim and the original range of the Muscle Def slider they can either max that out before they reach level 10 in the Athletic skill or continue to keep gaining muscle mass long after they max out the Athletic skill.

And if they don't workout for a long enough time they can start losing it.

Looks like your first issue is that you never extracted the files, get 7zip or winrar and extract the files. Read through the main page for sure, it's not difficult to install, but can be a little confusing, a lot to this mod. 

Anyway, extract those files, get the extra animation files as well, but again, follow that guide. hope that helps.

4 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Muscle Def slider they can either max that out before they reach level 10

I was wondering if you know how muscle definition works. As my many searches inside (my spare copies on my desktop... for newbies who may open their (C:) Program files and screw something up), I have found (as I wrote above) a "cuteness" normals (bump) map, which from looking at it, IS the muscle definition map. Is there some code that slowly applies that map? I mean, it seems that way.

Also for anyone thinking about making custom skins, in Skininator, there are slots for including this map, as well as the regular normals map. I read that most don't add them, and that is why the muscle slider doesn't work with so many custom skins. It can be tedious to find all of the maps, but I made one set and did the work, and the muscle slider actually works with my skin.

So, I can't stop it from happening, so I figured, have some level of fun with it and edited the stbl...

Spoiler

457553498_F-ingKW2!.PNG.1a83d7a015c1751fc48a844a2125fc81.PNG

So, she's going to remove her invisible panties that I put on her to stop KW from putting panties on her!!!!!!!!!! OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 minutes ago, riga89 said:

I vaguely remember that you have to buy a different house and register it as a brothel but I don't remember anything else beyond that, and since the wiki is dead I can't check it, so anyone know the detail on how to open a brothel ?

Use your phone - find the option to 'Create Brothel Business'. Once you accept, use the Brothel Management App to see your options. You can make a brothel at your home (which is nice because you can ask people to LEAVE). You can own other homes/lots/businesses. Using the app you must assign your hired prostitutes to work someplace, and can be a variety of locations which don't even need to be owned by you. LadySmoks mentioned you may need at least one level in Woohoo to become a brothel owner (or options may not show). Look at and read the different options available in the app - it's all pretty self explanatory, plus it's just a game, you won't hurt anything by trying.....

You need to have positive relationships with other Sims you want to Pimp out (Work for you).

If you do a search for Brothels in this forum section/Sims 3 - you'll find a lot of discussion so I don't have to repeat it all. Have fun.

If you have questions - Look at the app! There is no walk through available, so use some intuition and common sense. Also remember, it's KinkyWorld, so it's far from perfect.

6 hours ago, riga89 said:

how to open a brothel

Once you buy a house, you can NOT register it as KW venue, but a residential house works well, and is what I often use. You can also buy any commercial property, including rabbit holes. Commercial property CAN register as a KW venue (brothel). Bars are good. You don't even need to buy the property, but you will be charged rent if your whores are using it as their brothel.

To get whores, I very often hire a maid, chat with him or her a little, then offer the whoring job. They usually take the job with little effort. Of all NPC's, maids and butlers work best for me. They are easy to hire, do not disappear as some NPC's do, and being an NPC, they don't get pregnant.

Or, if you have ITF, make a few plumbot/ sexbots as your whores!

53 minutes ago, Andra146 said:

can somebody help me? whenever i try to make my sims wohoo it does nothing, it shows the action at the top that the sim is going to do it but then it just disappears.

Check to see if you have duplicate animations. The download page doesn't mention there are a few animation packs installed by default now and still says you need to download and install them. Duplicates will break the animation script.

35 minutes ago, landess said:

Check to see if you have duplicate animations. The download page doesn't mention there are a few animation packs installed by default now and still says you need to download and install them. Duplicates will break the animation script.

how do i check or know if theyre duplicated? same name?

2 hours ago, Andra146 said:

how do i check or know if theyre duplicated? same name?

The KW zipped file has a folder with multiple files including animations. The Animations file is merged. The merge consists of the same animations the download page says you need to download and install manually. Look at the file size and do some math....

The download page says you need these:

Custom Content Required:
+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) : http://cmarnyc.blogspot.fr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

So if you downloaded and installed Amra72/Lady666(L666)/Mike24 animations, they will be duplicates of the merged animation file found in KW. The easiest way to check is to remove them, and the boot up the game, and then after KW does it's thing, open the woohoo/animation package menu and see what is still there. If there's a problem you can always add them back in and register them manually like it was done for many years.

Spoiler

I just realized, I don't have a butt slider to make it bigger or smaller, I got the boob slider but no butt slider. What do you guys recommend for butt slider? I got the nipple slider that was recommended, the boob slider I got I think was from a different source. Forgot what but it didn't have a butt slider as I can recall.

10 hours ago, landess said:

The KW zipped file has a folder with multiple files including animations.

I thought those were only certain animations that Oniki made? Such as "grope" animations, but later also included the pole dance anims, which was why MaryJane removed those from her package a while ago?????

17 hours ago, landess said:

The KW zipped file has a folder with multiple files including animations. The Animations file is merged. The merge consists of the same animations the download page says you need to download and install manually. Look at the file size and do some math....

The download page says you need these:

Custom Content Required:
+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) : http://cmarnyc.blogspot.fr/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

So if you downloaded and installed Amra72/Lady666(L666)/Mike24 animations, they will be duplicates of the merged animation file found in KW. The easiest way to check is to remove them, and the boot up the game, and then after KW does it's thing, open the woohoo/animation package menu and see what is still there. If there's a problem you can always add them back in and register them manually like it was done for many years.

Reveal hidden contents

thank u !!! i figured it out, but do you know if theres any way i can have my sims woohoo when they dont have love interest? like just strangers or friends, cause they keep rejecting.

2 hours ago, Andra146 said:

cause they keep rejecting

There will be MULTIPLE reasons why they reject if 'always accept' isn't on. I have many sims with 'fuck buddies', and there is no love relationship. Friends are the usual, BUT if 2 sims are flirty and horny, and nothing else is an issue like privacy, needs, etc. then I've seen them get busy as 'zero' level acquaintances. Also, a Sim autonomously asking may choose a more 'daring' woohoo animation instead of a teasing one, which usually creates an 'awkward/rejected' response. Many times they will turn around and ask again, with success.

Remember KW is designed to act as a type of simulator, so various criteria will be invoked, with success based on several script checks. Traits, and other things will come into play as well. I've even had lovers reject each other - so what's love got to do with it?

If it's a continuous problem for you, begin making a note of various things if there is no 'notification' popping up in the upper right corner. As long as you can turn always accept on, and they woohoo like rabbits, then everything is working fine - you'll need to learn the nuances of the mod.

Screenshot-185.jpg.909633b752c4133caf04ad8039b2cbc8.jpg

On 9/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, LadySmoks said:

I was wondering if you know how muscle definition works. As my many searches inside (my spare copies on my desktop... for newbies who may open their (C:) Program files and screw something up), I have found (as I wrote above) a "cuteness" normals (bump) map, which from looking at it, IS the muscle definition map. Is there some code that slowly applies that map? I mean, it seems that way.

Also for anyone thinking about making custom skins, in Skininator, there are slots for including this map, as well as the regular normals map. I read that most don't add them, and that is why the muscle slider doesn't work with so many custom skins. It can be tedious to find all of the maps, but I made one set and did the work, and the muscle slider actually works with my skin.

There probably is some code that applies it but I don't know what or where it would be probably tied to the sims lifestyle or there health and fitness the GameplayData.package is full of code for various types of ways sims can gain or loss weight etc.... from the things they do.

As Weight, Muscle Size and Muscle Definition are all variable sliders influenced by a sim lifestyles there is a bug to watch out for it mainly affects inactive sims but active sims can get affected to on occasion; if a sim goes swimming they will continuously loss weight and gain muscle definition until you exit the game. So a fat sim like Beau Andrews in Sunset Valley could go from big and fat to slim, trim and fit in one game session. Even if they only swam for 5 secs hell even if they just jump in turn around and get out.