[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

9 hours ago, landess said:

On a student, the KW/Debug menu should have an option to set outfits/uniforms.

I'll try, thanks! And will this uniform be applied automatically?

Alternatively, you can tailor your sexy uniform in a career set. Or even everyday, then there is no need to change at all. ))  Several types for different classes are possible      Then duplicate it to all students through the MC. But you will have to apply it manually through the Outfit_Changer mod for example. There will be almost no hairstyle problems...   but it's kind of stupid)))

13 hours ago, SaharaVx said:

It seems, when I move my Sim and his girlfriend to university

I have NOT played with being a college student much at all, and was unaware players 'could' take more than one Sim at a time to school there.....

If so, is the girlfriend part of the active household? <curious>

Reading again from the Sims Wiki I get the impression the experience is meant for a single Sim only. Also you mention 'moving'. Moving would infer actually 'living' in that world as opposed to using the game mechanics to 'visit'. These 'sub-neighborhoods' work differently from normal towns and have a specific rule-set governing them.

From the Wiki itself:

During your Sim's university stay, time will stop in the main neighborhood. Sims cannot marry one another and female Sims cannot get or be pregnant while at University.[4] Married Sims cannot visit each other while one is away at University, but they may talk on the phone.

Looking at other posts it seems there are others sending Siblings together to College, so I'm guessing it's possible, but since the main issue is KW isn't playing nice while you do, perhaps you could load an earlier save and only send 1 Sim to see if the same problem occurs....

4 hours ago, landess said:

I have NOT played with being a college student much at all, and was unaware players 'could' take more than one Sim at a time to school there.....

If so, is the girlfriend part of the active household? <curious>

Thank you for your reply!

She is a part of the active household, and the game allows me to select her and her boyfriend, select their majors and send them to Uni. 

What I am really confused about, is why can he get all the associated kinky world moodlets but not her in specific. I even tried having her enroll in university and have him as the add-on Sim, and it still was only him that could get the moodlets. 

Now I have not tried seeing if any other Sims in the university world can get the moodlets, but that is what I am about to try. 

~ SaharaVx

UPDATE: I took a look at other Sims in the university town, both male and female. It appears that only female Sims cannot receive the aroused, horny and super horny moodlets. Only the male Sims. I also cannot assign the moodlets via NRAAS Master controller, as they immediately disappear from my female Sim. Anybody have any ideas about what the heck is happening?

I was actually hoping Oniki would expand on Zombies in kinky world similar to how she (he, it) did the mummy but in greater detail.
Also still waiting for a fix for the Hole in the wall and other object interactions so they dont end early... im not too hopeful though seeing as there havent been any updates in a long time now

3 hours ago, SaharaVx said:

UPDATE: I took a look at other Sims in the university town, both male and female. It appears that only female Sims cannot receive the aroused, horny and super horny moodlets. Only the male Sims. I also cannot assign the moodlets via NRAAS Master controller, as they immediately disappear from my female Sim. Anybody have any ideas about what the heck is happening?

Are these the only KW moodlets being denied? Will they still get other KW moodlets, like creampied, Beaten/raped, etc.?

Does the same thing happen when using the KW/Debug/Set state (aroused/horny/etc.) ?

IF this is indeed an oversight, or game mechanic issue between KW and the University EP, while unfortunate, shouldn't break the game overall. Does KW sex still function properly? Toggling debug to always accept occasionally if needed....

Were you able to double-check all the KW settings once in the temporary neighborhood? One would think the settings would carry over, but anything is possible. I guess I could try it just to see... loading University shouldn't take that long and I can then do a bit of testing myself.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Are these the only KW moodlets being denied? Will they still get other KW moodlets, like creampied, Beaten/raped, etc.?

Does the same thing happen when using the KW/Debug/Set state (aroused/horny/etc.) ?

IF this is indeed an oversight, or game mechanic issue between KW and the University EP, while unfortunate, shouldn't break the game overall. Does KW sex still function properly? Toggling debug to always accept occasionally if needed....

Were you able to double-check all the KW settings once in the temporary neighborhood? One would think the settings would carry over, but anything is possible. I guess I could try it just to see... loading University shouldn't take that long and I can then do a bit of testing myself.

If I recall correctly, I believe that my female Sim did receive the "everybody can see" moodlets but I am not 100% sure on that. The woohoo moodlet was not assigning either. As to the other ones, I did not try. Oh, and I just recalled, the "uninhibited" moodlet or the "buzzed/tipsy/drunk" moodlets only applied to the male Sim as well, but not the female, no matter how many drinks I put in her.

Same thing happens when using the debug menu, applies just fine to the males but nothing to any females.

Sex functions fine for the male counterpart, but the female does not change into the naked outfit and stays in her prior wear. I had to manually use NRAAS Master controller to switch her outfit. Sex also awkwardly just ends, and no pop-ups are received saying if it was good or bad. Also, by awkwardly I mean they just snap out of the animations and walk away from each other, even if they were on the bed. As well, both of these Sims are virgins, and it does not give me the feedback saying that they have lost their virginities. In fact, my sim has had a want to woohoo with his girlfriend, and I was only able to successfully have it realized if I used default woohoo. In my experiences in the past, kinky world's woohoo did satisfy these wants. The first woohoo ever moodlets did not apply to either them either.

I did double check my settings, and nothing had changed. Though I believe it would be worth mentioning, that the little pop-up that loads kinky world's interactions does not pop up when I move to university. Despite this, all the interactions are available from the kinky menu and will execute from both sims, but only moodlets received on the male side. I also experimented by disabling pregnancy altogether via kinky world settings to see if that would allow moodlets to assign, it did nothing. 

I really hope there something that can be done to fix this, like I just had a setting set wrong or whatever. I really want to play university with these Sims, but what is university without some sex? Lol. I do thank you for your help.

6 hours ago, SaharaVx said:

It appears that only female Sims cannot receive the aroused, horny and super horny moodlets

I hate to mention this, but your female sim May be corrupted, but first - Is she a virgin?

I went ahead and added a female to an active household I have. Because of your post, I decided to have the female initiate the call for enrollment. Everything went fine and they arrived together, chose beds, and I had her start working on her painting skill. While she was painting I tried to use the KW/Debug/Set state - aroused. Nothing happened as you mentioned after using that 2 times, Then for the heck of it I removed the virgin flag found in the same menu location. I then tried to set state aroused 2 more times and the moodlet appeared. I can't say if removing the virgin flag made a difference, as the game was still assigning service sims to the locations around campus - you know how busy the game is whenever a new neighborhood is being activated. I did get a few notifications from NRaas when first arriving, and KW did it's thing, so I know the activation and settings for both NRaas and KW were carried over.

I made a screenshot of her moodlets right after I successfully set her state to horny, then let her finish a painting while I had the 'guy' work on getting friendly with another student. Later I checked on her after finishing the painting - she still had the horny moodlet, so I cannot say why your female sim seems unable to perform KW 'activities' normally.... I guess this is both good and bad news!

Check the clock as well as the moodlets for confirmation.

SetState.png.20b86837559b74191bf7358186499c0d.png

2052410374_StillAroused.png.7eaa8bccf3fcfc6900de6dc6228e18bb.png

By the time the last screenshot was made, she remained horny, met with several sims, and engaged in a number of activities such as sketching, playing various games, and chatting with students/mascot. 'He' on the other hand was able to use enough romantic interactions on another student to befriend him, have his gender orientation lean towards male/male romantic acceptance, and engage in some kinky activities. Now that I have these Sims here - I may as well have them earn a degree and see what kind of trouble I can get them into.

I don't know how much time you have invested in this couple which is giving you trouble, but from my seat, there is something about the female which isn't playing nice for reasons unknown. Hard to tell what it is, but if the virgin flag isn't part of it, (and no reason for it to be regardless of my personal actions) She might have had some script attached/on cooldown/etc. when she left the hometown for the campus?

29 minutes ago, SaharaVx said:

Though I believe it would be worth mentioning, that the little pop-up that loads kinky world's interactions does not pop up when I move to university

This is disturbing - I did get the pause/loading Kinky Interactions message. It might not be her, she's just a victim of a bigger problem. I wish I could say more, but when everything works okay for one, it's impossible to troubleshoot another's unheard of issue or confirm it.

Someone else whom has had a similar problem and overcome it would have to step in as I can't recreate it.

18 minutes ago, landess said:

This is disturbing - I did get the pause/loading Kinky Interactions message. It might not be her, she's just a victim of a bigger problem. I wish I could say more, but when everything works okay for one, it's impossible to troubleshoot another's unheard of issue or confirm it.

Someone else whom has had a similar problem and overcome it would have to step in as I can't recreate it.

I really appreciate all your testing! It is really nice of you to do that. I think you are right though, I think this is a bigger problem that I have just discovered. I think it is not just that Sim that is corrupted but maybe the entire save file.

I say this because I decided to do a little bit more testing, but in a completely different save with completely different Sims. Also, this was not a brand new save either, but one that I put probably the same amount of hours into (so a heck ton.) First thing I noticed, the kinky world interactions loading pop up. The next thing, was that one of the female Sims (I sent 2 and 2) arrived at the university horny. At first it seems like it was not working and setting via debug was not either and then... It all worked. Moodlets were assigned to both parties, I got all the pop-ups and whatnot. 

Also,  to circle back to the other Sims that I started with, I did notice that his girlfriend does not have the virgin flag but he does. I set her to be a virgin again, but it did not help. This also does not explain why any other females in the uni world cannot receive the moodlets either. What does explain it though, is corruption. I think this world may be dead in the water... 

UPDATE: 

I did some more testing, and reverted to an earlier save within the troubled save file. It seems all the corruption is on my female Sim. She, no matter what, regardless of setting the virgin flag, will not receive the kinky world moodlets or properly engage in kinky world interactions. 

Although, it appears that other female Sims in the world can receive and go through the kinky world interactions fine. I had my male Sim test, with the arousal gain multiplier turned up to 8. I picked the first female Sim I saw, and she got all the moodlets, I received all the pop-ups. Nothing for my original female Sim though.

Also I think it would be useful to point out, that during this endeavor, he rolled three wishes to woohoo with her, I was able to promise all of them at once... Then I looked in his relationship panel, and there were duplicates of her, some in which he was strangers with... If this is not corruption, I do not know what is. Do you think there is any way to save her, or is my guy looking for a new girlfriend?

Oh, and in this test, the kinky world interactions loading pop-up did appear!

On 8/26/2020 at 6:54 PM, MarksmanGold92 said:

So I seem to be experiencing a bug where if you perform any sort of exhibitionist action (E.g Flash pussy) to a dog/animal, the Exhibitionist skill seems to get stuck as a full bar for whatever level you are currently on. The skill was going up no problem by peeing outside, flashing people, etc. Got up to level 4 but the minute I flash a dog I'm no longer getting any progress for it. Anyone know a work around other then the debug to just set the skill to max?

Its been a week so you may have figured this out already but....

As I recall you have to meet certain requirements before you can advance the exhibitionist skill. 

Be seen in public topless, etc... I think one requirement is to have sent selfies to other sims ? 

Check your exhibitionist skill tab and it should show you what is needed to advance.

10 hours ago, SaharaVx said:

Then I looked in his relationship panel, and there were duplicates of her, some in which he was strangers with... If this is not corruption, I do not know what is. Do you think there is any way to save her, or is my guy looking for a new girlfriend?

If you are willing to do some doctoring:

>>>Either make a copy of her by saving her in the CAS / choose Sim and destroy (remove) the one in-game through edit town (leave her in the clip-board and close edit town). Make a new save - restart the game and reload the 'new' save. Make a new Sim and copy the one from the saved sims bin in CAS - you will need to make sure the same traits are chosen, and decide if you want to 'cheat' the skills back. You could also 'meet' all the Sims again from lost relationship status and just 'slide' the relationship levels with each one to match current (previous) values - or you could roleplay amnesia...

>>>OR - You could use MC to make a clone while in game and then do the same thing with the clone before removing the corrupt sim from the game. This may be faster but unsure if the corruption would remain.

Glad to know it's not KW but something else giving you problems, and KW helped you realize the problem before going too far.

7 hours ago, James2112 said:

Its been a week so you may have figured this out already but....

As I recall you have to meet certain requirements before you can advance the exhibitionist skill. 

Be seen in public topless, etc... I think one requirement is to have sent selfies to other sims ? 

Check your exhibitionist skill tab and it should show you what is needed to advance.

While I mentioned this in more detail in my response, you might have overlooked the fact that level 4 was achieved. KW only blocks progress for 3 levels with script based objectives, before allowing normal progress towards skill mastery. (unless @MarksmanGold92 was stuck at the 'end' of level 3 and hadn't progressed to 4) If this was the case, then while we're both correct in our advice to progress - the original post is giving incorrect information to react to.

But since that user hasn't been back to reply, it's possible (typical of some users) to never bother returning to advise the community of the status of their problem, or thank those whom bothered to help.

18 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

No public updates. Patreon is up to build 408.

Im well aware but we havent had a patreon build for two months or any posts for weeks so i was getting worried, i see now that he/she released kinky tales prototype yesterday after a long while of silence and im hoping to see a new kw build soon

8 minutes ago, Attenater said:

he/she released kinky tales prototype yesterday

If OnikiKay was 'crunching' to get a prototype out, she may well want a break from it and falling back to KW to keep other patreons appeased - this could be very good news.

Screenshot-293.jpg.2bc20635dc921a551c97d9d0006d1053.jpg

11 minutes ago, catsdownfall said:

Edit: Damn, it dosen't let me download.

I had the same problem getting through adfly. ((( That mod uses a script change, but I may have found the images used by EA that ad the glow and am testing whether I can apply it to EA and all custom skins. At this point, I think what I'm doing to eliminate the green skin tone will only work on default skins, but stopping the glow may work on all.

4 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I had the same problem getting through adfly. ((( That mod uses a script change, but I may have found the images used by EA that ad the glow and am testing whether I can apply it to EA and all custom skins. At this point, I think what I'm doing to eliminate the green skin tone will only work on default skins, but stopping the glow may work on all.

Ah hell yea! Good luck on that! Can't wait to see it finished x

I love KW, and probably wouldn't play TS3 as much without it, BUT... There are some things that have been busted for a long time that maybe should be considered getting fixed... Like the export/ import feature that doesn't work, or the interactions tuning that seems to just be there to make you waste time adjusting it since it resets every time you restart your game.

A combination of these two non-functioning features constantly gives me stupid stuff like this in my game...

Screenshot-374.jpg.477a01047d11ebb6ae81f37959c98cec.jpg

So, Harley was NOT wearing those panties when she put on that outfit, but...

Thanks KW panty police!!!

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

the interactions tuning

I never messed with that myself, since there was only one thing I actually WANTED to tune, but it isn't in the menu (Sims talking to the Latenight Bartenders) Because of this interaction, I've learned to put at least 2 bartenders in every location, and added mods to speed up the making/serving of drinks.

I don't know myself what actually trips the trigger on that script to make them decide to wear panties, I've seen many variables of them from doing so relentlessly to not seeming to care, with a good variety of traits and skill levels. Sometimes using the KW debug feature - 'remove all underwear' is my panic button (since NRaas Dresser only has remove all accessories on all outfits).

Look on the bright side, you have a gift with you to give away......

26 minutes ago, landess said:

Look on the bright side, you have a gift with you to give away......

I've done that with one or two, but there have been times when I'm not paying attention to inventories and there's no pop up saying a sim is grabbing fresh panties, or taking them off, or whatever, and I'll find 20 pairs of panties in inventory! So, I pick a random sim, using MC transfer from, and stick all the panties in someone else's inventory!!!

On 9/2/2020 at 9:12 PM, landess said:

While I mentioned this in more detail in my response, you might have overlooked the fact that level 4 was achieved. KW only blocks progress for 3 levels with script based objectives, before allowing normal progress towards skill mastery. (unless @MarksmanGold92 was stuck at the 'end' of level 3 and hadn't progressed to 4) If this was the case, then while we're both correct in our advice to progress - the original post is giving incorrect information to react to.

But since that user hasn't been back to reply, it's possible (typical of some users) to never bother returning to advise the community of the status of their problem, or thank those whom bothered to help.

Ok so after finally getting time to play again (work has been crazy) I've realised that the problem was down to my own stupidity. I had maxed out level 4 but I didn't realise that there are requirements to some levels. Level 4 being "be seen in public pantyless". So I must have done the earlier requirement completely by accident.

So yes, it was like you said, thank you for your help. It was my own fault for not reading the skills panel thoroughly enough.