[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, spaceman1 said:

Around 12 yrs ago we bought some land from Arizona to add to the reservation. What we didn't know and it was my fault as I didn't go check is that there was a couple of families living in that area

So the U.S. sold the land out from under it's citizens? That's harsh.....

Another example of EA dressing females with 'facial hair' (this is where the object is located). Other things make sense, but not this one... gender flags and all that.

Spoiler

Screenshot-245.jpg.0a6790febb7a3fa86f7e2ad952b770c9.jpg

12 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

we considered and made those 2 families full fledged members

My husband says that being Indian is not necessarily a birth right, but a way of life in many ways.

11 hours ago, landess said:

So the U.S. sold the land out from under it's citizens? That's harsh.....

Less harsh than being forced from your home and set on some worthless hunk of land kilometers away in the middle of a desert.

11 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

To be honest I don't think they cared they acted like they didn't know those people where living there when I asked about it.

May have been people who basically staked their claim like was done 150 years ago? I wonder if the government will hit them for not paying property taxes!!!

11 hours ago, landess said:

Another example of EA dressing females with 'facial hair'

Does that happen with a vanilla game? I've always thought it to be some other mod, possibly Nraas Dresser going goofy.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Does that happen with a vanilla game? I've always thought it to be some other mod, possibly Nraas Dresser going goofy.

The problem is the item is found under facial hair. You would need a mod like master controller to access it for females in the first place (enable beards for females) which isn't enabled in my game settings.

So why is the game dressing females in beard 'objects' at all? While I understand the mod could be used for female werewolves as intended, as a female, there is no facial hair tab meaning they would NEED another mod just to access it. (there may be some console command I'm unaware of)

I don't see the game dressing females in other 'male-centric' objects. In a couple of games I have the 'unisex' flag turned on in MC so I could make real 'girly-boys' and not rely on KW/futa for all that stuff although that isn't the case concerning these teeth. Using the unisex option in MC/CAS settings means the game has to load both/all female/male hair/clothing each time going into CAS and increases the SNAP size as well per use/per game play session. So I use it very sparingly.

While I know it's not a 'vanilla' problem the fact this item is chosen close to 50% of the time it 'rolls' npcs (always on females) during a new game drives me batshit crazy after awhile. I'm probably going to remove it because the game 'uses' it a hell of a lot more than I do. As mentioned - thank goodness NRaas Dresser has an option - Remove bodyhair on all outfits or I would have to jump through several hoops just to manually fix each occurrence. 

When starting a new game/save series watching that little notification box in the upper right brings more terror than most other things - Blah blah has just had 20 accessories added to their outfit. Dresser also has remove accessories on all outfits.......

While it may be noted NRaas  Dresser is likely to blame for some clothing issues, it helps me 'fix' sims without being always forced to go into CAS for each and every NPC since there are 're-roll' options for most everything.

3 hours ago, landess said:

thank goodness NRaas Dresser has an option

Which is one of the reasons I tend to think that it's Dresser that is screwing up. I primarily use dresser as a way to have more than 3 outfits per category for a few of my favorite sims... I honestly can't remember if it happened BEFORE installing KW, but I'm pretty sure Dresser was installed, and I get NOT for random CC being thrown on sims. 

No beards, but I have had body hair on females also, and BEFORE adding SN with werewolves. Check to see if Dresser has "inherit body hair" on... although, I think it has happened even with that off. That setting may also be in MC??? Not sure who does it, but sometimes I get males aging up and have female pigtails for hair! And nothing like a female child aging up and inheriting her father's pubes!!!

4 hours ago, landess said:

're-roll' options for most everything.

OY! And it seems that after hitting re-roll 10 or 20 times, I'm still heading to CAS!

hey all, been awhile since i have been on. can anyone fill me in on the current state of the mod, and when perhaps the next public release may be coming? i've been on build 399 for awhile now. lol. i wants the next one! but, sadly, no monies to give to the oniki...

7 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

the current state of the mod, and when perhaps the next public release

No one on LL knows anything more than you regarding what Oniki is doing or if she will ever make another public release. 

On 8/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, LadySmoks said:

May have been people who basically staked their claim like was done 150 years ago? I wonder if the government will hit them for not paying property taxes

Nah that area had no property tax at that time.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, LadySmoks said:

Less harsh than being forced from your home and set on some worthless hunk of land kilometers away in the middle of a desert.

True but the Cherokee did turn that worthless hunk into a very successful reservation as well as making some of it very fertile farming land. As for us Navajo we had always lived in the desert.

19 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

No beards, but I have had body hair on females also, and BEFORE adding SN with werewolves.

Believe or not Dresser really isn't to blame for that. I've had that happen with the vanilla game after Late Night was installed it seems the body hair that came with it can be inherited from their father. Vlad Schlick in Bridgeport always ended up having some very hairy daughters.

I'm actually having a new issue...

Now, I only recently installed SN and Uni, and am still feeling mt way through them... I thought it was here, but may have been on another thread that @landess talked about setting up the high schools, and issues caused if you turn things on in the wrong order.

So, I downloaded this...

... and installed it in my home world, Moonlight Falls, turned everything on, and it works fine.

BUT... when I travel to another city, I get a bunch of error messages about there being no school (in that city), and the big problem, my sims no longer woohoo... both direct, sim to sim, or click on object. So, I added a school, but nothing changed.

What happens is, click a not controlled sim or object (window, table, etc), ask for woohoo, woohoo IS agreed to, they undress (animations control that), do you want to use condoms question (I'm set for manual), click yes or no (have tried both)... And immediately, the actual woohoo animations are bypassed, and the two sims then give their event evaluation (the boo, thumbs down or the kiss fingers and approve), then get dressed.

Any ideas while I keep checking?

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

BUT... when I travel to another city, I get a bunch of error messages about there being no school (in that city), and the big problem, my sims no longer woohoo... both direct, sim to sim, or click on object. So, I added a school, but nothing changed.

That's why I never used the high school and/or travel with KW installed. Sometimes everything is fine and sometimes all hell breaks loose.

14 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

BUT... when I travel to another city,

Had the same issue. Have nothing to do with the school from Jim Delaware. They work fine.

The only way I can think of, is to have set up such school in every world you travel to first or you always

de-register the school in KW settings before you travel. This whole thing is a mess once you travel.

So, in worlds (saves) where I have setup a school, I do not let the sims travel.

On saves where I intend to let the sims travel, I have not set up a school.

This is the easiest way for me, since I do not see a way to fix this issue and want not spend hours for testing

the many variants on settings, load again and test to find a way to avoid that issue....... 

21 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

That's why I never used the high school and/or travel with KW installed. Sometimes everything is fine and sometimes all hell breaks loose.

Well, just installed Uni and SN, so still feeling them out, and what happens during game play. Just started traveling a bit to do more travel testing on what should be the FINAL version of FemmeBot. Went a few saves back, in my home city, and same thing. Tried resetting the house, now trying disable school and resetting the whole town. Next step will be to find a save BEFORE enabling the school. If that is the whole problem, I guess I won't need the KW school.

15 minutes ago, Clydie said:

This whole thing is a mess once you travel.

Starting to see that. For my play, travel is more important than the high school, so I'll probably end up not using it.

17 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I'll probably end up not using it.

Senseful, since this school thing creates trouble for the gameplay on other places too and eat up much system performance.....

By the way, did you saw that Lukas found the right word to implement the Picnic Table ? If not have a look to his thread ?

18 minutes ago, Clydie said:

By the way, did you saw that Lukas found the right word to implement the Picnic Table ? If not have a look to his thread ?

YES! And I downloaded and installed, BUT... haven't had a chance to try the animation, as my current issue with woohoo interactions.(((

Still trying to save my game, but fear that I will end up saving the household to library and have to start a new game. ((((

Travel and KW school don't go together - good to know.

I only have 2 save series with the working school. One is for a teen-centric 'town' and the other is about playing a teacher. Travel? I only have one currently with Lara Croft using the World Adventures EP. While a school would 'never' be implemented with the Lara Croft save, I'll be sure not to send either family for the ones that are using the school on vacation.

Recently found a working exercise bike - like the one from Sims 2, and a 'Punching/heavy Bag skin' for the Martial Arts training object/pole. Also found a working Rock climbing wall so the gyms will get a little more love as I visit them in future game session in the different series.

Screenshot-251.jpg.f7729118052d1c7aa5f9c8364e06e500.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

Travel and KW school don't go together - good to know.

I honestly figured that YOU of all people would have run across this long ago!

I gave up trying to save the mess, saved to library, my family and HOUSE that I had been customizing since starting the Moonlight Falls game, and just started a new game... NO HIGH SCHOOL!

I'm sure one of the reasons my games eventually clog is from travel to basically everywhere, but I just can't stop myself! )))

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

I honestly figured that YOU of all people would have run across this long ago!

The thing is after years of playing, collecting CC, and seeing how fragile the game really is being an old 32bit application, I've really tried not to push the boundaries. I can make the game crash easily enough, but I'm trying to play it, not spend all my time reloading/troubleshooting.

Most of my knowledge comes from this - IF I end up running into a problem, then I have to figure it out: whether it can be fixed, or must be avoided. I know playing with aging on creates a 'ticking time bomb' of sorts with the game slowly choking on crap in the background that save cleaning, memory removal, and every other trick we use to extend the life of a save series probably doesn't remove. The game was made to run a certain way and already had issues with the open world that EA wasn't prepared for.

Adding EP's, and other stuff has EA 'recommending' NOT to run them all at once, yada yada.....    This just shows how ill prepared they were to deal with the monster that the Sims 3 became. Luckily with the help of others like NRaas, etc. the game has been made as stable as possible, and with better computers, any remaining problems are purely based in the original code.

Living with, and learning all this means I generally avoid playing the game in ways that may be problematic in my opinion. I may missed out on some things by doing this, but that's why I have so many save series - each with a specific theme or play style. I do get to experience most all the game has to offer, I just don't try to do it all in one save series.....

>>> If I want to play as a KW Student, KW teacher, Professional Whore, World Adventurer, Brothel Owner, etc. - I have a separate save for each of those. Then there are saves where nothing more than day to day life happens with 'interesting' Sims.

4 minutes ago, landess said:

Most of my knowledge comes from this - IF I end up running into a problem, then I have to figure it out: whether it can be fixed, or must be avoided.

Which is why I thought you would have run into it long ago. ))) As you have played all of the EP's and have had KW for so long, I figured you would cross such an issue, even by total accident, as I did. It never would have happened if I didn't get Uni. Most of the KW smart phone interactions are Uni based from what I understand, I was curious about the open school thing, AND... as we found the KW "member" that works on FemmeBot is tied to Uni... Soooo...

And as with any new EP, I went exploring to see what's in there (the high school), and I never saw any warning about a problem on the first page. (((

So, I saved my household with house and started a new game. That which does not kill us.... may cause us to want to kill others....

2 hours ago, landess said:

Revenge is a dish best served - with a bottle of fine wine.

Or good vodka!

So... been spending time setting up my new(ER) game, and re-housing the special townie families I had created for Moonlight Falls... Another Goth family,aside from the ghosts. He's a werewolf, she's a witch and the kids are just odd. MY back story for Morrigan Hemlock... her family. Dad is an old vampire turned by a friend when he was dying from wounds during a battle in the French Revolution. Her mom who is a a lovely red haired Irish lass who was turned by her husband by force after the death of one of their daughters... and Morrigan's identical twin sister... who died as a teen when she was attacked while walking home after fixing the boiler at the school when the family had moved to Bridgeport to escape Ireland in the early 70's. 

Yeah, I gave it some thought!

Been making FemmeBots to work in my brothel which is next door to my vampire night club House of Tepes II, with Vaginator watching the brothel door. ))) I did as I mentioned before, and just made them, installed sexbot chips and used Nraas MC to add them to the brothel lot.

Thing is, that once everything is set up, I'm taking the FemmeBots traveling again!

On 8/21/2020 at 12:50 PM, landess said:

The problem is the item is found under facial hair. You would need a mod like master controller to access it for females in the first place (enable beards for females) which isn't enabled in my game settings.

So why is the game dressing females in beard 'objects' at all? While I understand the mod could be used for female werewolves as intended, as a female, there is no facial hair tab meaning they would NEED another mod just to access it.

It's most likely there is a CASP flag that is wrong or it's just plain old bad CC.

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

YES! And I downloaded and installed, BUT... haven't had a chance to try the animation, as my current issue with woohoo interactions.(((

Shortly back to the Picnic Table animation......

Besides the very nice and funny animation Lukas just created, you can easily add three more by modifying  two OKW files.....

Open the OKW for the AMRA animations and search for

<Key>KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)DiningTable_Blowjob_01</Key>

and insert "PicnicTable" in the line below for the Objects like this :

<Objects>TableDining,PicnicTable,TableEnd,TableBar</Objects>

Same with two Master animations : Open KW_Masteranimations (the XML for Masteranimations) and search for
<Key>KinkyWorldMasteranimations.a_table_the_erotic_v_01</Key>

and insert "PicnicTable" in the line below for the Objects like this :
<Objects>TableDining,PicnicTable</Objects>

Do the same for this animation

<Key>KinkyWorldMasteranimations.a_table_the_padlock_01</Key>

This animations I found to be usable with the Picnic Table without clipping to much into the -I don't no how to say- the boards where you sit on....