[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

43 minutes ago, landess said:

Since I never had this issue with this family either perhaps it's from a recent build?

375. I personally think it has something to do with the KW outfit manager. Not really sure what it's for. Special whoring outfits? Schools??? But, I think the problem doesn't happen if that is turned off. Or, maybe it's just another of the many "make you think you have control" switches that really does nothing, and KW goes about it's merry way despite what you want. Downloaded Passions... may be trying that out soon.

Even 375 really doesn't work as advertised. Import settings being my biggest gripe. You have to set every setting for every world, and then, KW still doesn't bring up what you set if you return to that world a day later. ((((( 

You lose time dressing sims, I lose time setting up KW every other time I start my game.

Hopefully, I won't be so grumpy soon... I did what was necessary, and although not a new laptop, my husband is installing some major upgrades to this one, including a 500GB SSD.

1 hour ago, cookie_14 said:

How do you actually download the package file? I can't find it

There are 2 downloads on the first page. You may have to read the page, which tells you ALL about the mod, to find the downloads, as the developer intended to avoid a lot of questions that are answered on the first page.

I've encountered a new problem that I can't seem to solve.   I have a game I've been playing for 75 Sim weeks and out of the blue the beds don't work.  If I click on the bed and select "Kinky/WooHoo/WooHoo With" I get the WooHoo Alone menu.  All the beds in the house have the same problem, but chairs, couches, etc. don't.  I've tried resetting the objects, clearing the caches and restarting, replacing the bed with a new one.  Nothing works.  If I reload the last autosaved game everything works normally until I get to the same point in time when the same thing happens.  Also, if I try importing the KW settings it fails.  I'm about to try starting a new game, but given that the saved game starts normally, I don't expect to encounter the same problem.

Anyone ever encounter anything like this?

image.png.d8b075f885989900af1cda94561a8b84.png

6 hours ago, merkle said:

I've tried resetting the objects

This was discussed recently, either here, or another thread. It may have something to do with Nraas Sleep Freedom. Anyway, the bottom line is to try replacing the bed.

6 hours ago, merkle said:

Also, if I try importing the KW settings it fails.  Anyone ever encounter anything like this?

Yes. And this one, start flipping back a few pages here. It's been one of MY biggest issues that has not been resolved.

5 hours ago, heatskapad said:

"No, we can't do that here. Someone might see us."

KW is a game inside the game, and your sim's desire to woohoo is based on many factors, including mood, horniness, exhibition level, traits, energy level, and a bunch of other things. You can play along and get your sim's "Kinky characteristics" higher, and although frustrating, work your sim to being an any time woohooer.... Go into the KW settings menu, Global Settings> OptionSettings.MenuPrivacy.Label... You can play with settings in there. Or KW debug> accept always on, and you have what is basically an online sex game where any sim will woohoo at any time on demand, regardless of other factors.

30 minutes ago, SavitaHorny said:

Getting rejected whenever i try 2 lesbians to wohoo

Are they lesbians? Now, read the post directly above your post, as the answer is right there, and you never took time to read it. Just as you probably didn't read the first page, where Oniki says in... 

WARNINGS:

Note: Most of the new interactions require some skills and motivation. So do not expect your sim to accept stripteasing in the middle of a crowded community lot without training. WooHoo motive increase with time but with stimulation too. Seeing a naked (and attractive) sim is stimulating.
And stray dogs aren't dangerous but can do naugthy things to your sims.

One of the reasons there are over 16000 posts on this thread.

3 hours ago, SavitaHorny said:

gender restrictions disabled

This controls the animations available for a particular scene.

If you have NRaas master controller:  NRaas/MC/Intermediate/gender preference   - See what the values are for both 'lesbians'. Positive values mean attraction. EA game mechanics for partnering is +2 to romantic interaction from/to the initiating sims gender and -1 to the other gender. So it will take perseverance to create a true bi-sexual using in game interactions. -Or- you can just set the values yourself, the same as giving the household money, dragging relationship and needs sliders up or down.....

Disabling autonomy means the game won't 'do it' unless user directed.

On 9/7/2020 at 2:35 AM, landess said:

Use your phone - find the option to 'Create Brothel Business'. Once you accept, use the Brothel Management App to see your options. You can make a brothel at your home (which is nice because you can ask people to LEAVE). You can own other homes/lots/businesses. Using the app you must assign your hired prostitutes to work someplace, and can be a variety of locations which don't even need to be owned by you. LadySmoks mentioned you may need at least one level in Woohoo to become a brothel owner (or options may not show). Look at and read the different options available in the app - it's all pretty self explanatory, plus it's just a game, you won't hurt anything by trying.....

You need to have positive relationships with other Sims you want to Pimp out (Work for you).

If you do a search for Brothels in this forum section/Sims 3 - you'll find a lot of discussion so I don't have to repeat it all. Have fun.

If you have questions - Look at the app! There is no walk through available, so use some intuition and common sense. Also remember, it's KinkyWorld, so it's far from perfect.

One problem with using a house as a brothel is that sims keep moving into it.  I've tried everything to stop this but to no avail.  The simple solution?  Use a community lot.  Build one if you have to.  I generally create a hangout, since it allows essentially all the objects you can have with a house but sims don't move in.  It also has the advantage of the extra traffic from sims visiting the hangout.  More potential customers.

Another trick is to have the whores as roommates.  That way whatever you pay them comes back into your household funds.

On 9/21/2020 at 8:55 AM, LadySmoks said:

This was discussed recently, either here, or another thread. It may have something to do with Nraas Sleep Freedom. Anyway, the bottom line is to try replacing the bed.

Yes. And this one, start flipping back a few pages here. It's been one of MY biggest issues that has not been resolved.

I did try replacing the bed, but the new one behaved the same.  If I get curious enough I'm going to load the corrupted save and try visiting another sim and see if their beds are messed up, too.  I'll bet they are.

I just tried reloading the next to last autosave and this one seemed to work, so whatever got corrupted seemed to happen in the time period between these two.  Importing settings is still FUBAR, though.

EDIT:  Also, I'm not using Sleep Freedom, so that isn't a factor.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

One problem with using a house as a brothel is that sims keep moving into it.

Using cheats to move the whores into the house will stop squatters... although, as residents, your whores can now get pregnant, as opposed to using NPCs. I also always place condom dispensers in the bathrooms, and bedrooms, AND several boxes of condoms in the bedrooms.

My other is to build FemmeBots (Plumbots) as whores. KW sexbot chip, a competent cleaner chip (so they don't make a mess), place a few charging stations and I make a fortune! I also buy bars, and place beds and condom dispensers, and use that as a brothel.

I've had to go to save before last for a few different reasons, but don't recall borked beds being one of them. ((( Hmmmmmm.....

3 hours ago, merkle said:

One problem with using a house as a brothel is that sims keep moving into it

30 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

stop squatters

The majority of my Brothel experience is using the home (because I can kick people out/ask to leave) and I have never had a sim just 'move in'. University allows players to rent/sims move in. One might want to check those settings if they are getting NPC's living there as uncontrollable sims. Other than that, I have no clue why people get unsolicited 'roommates'.

>Importing KW settings: When starting a 'new game' one can import settings, but making a new KW settings save for some reason won't apply to games in progress already using KW in my experience. Not sure if there is some kind of settings selection/change which could trigger a forced import upon established games. I found this a pain after installing LadySmoks panties and not being able to import the new settings into existing games, instead having to re-type the codes into KW for each save series already in progress.

1 hour ago, landess said:

The majority of my Brothel experience is using the home (because I can kick people out/ask to leave) and I have never had a sim just 'move in'. University allows players to rent/sims move in. One might want to check those settings if they are getting NPC's living there as uncontrollable sims. Other than that, I have no clue why people get unsolicited 'roommates'.

>Importing KW settings: When starting a 'new game' one can import settings, but making a new KW settings save for some reason won't apply to games in progress already using KW in my experience. Not sure if there is some kind of settings selection/change which could trigger a forced import upon established games. I found this a pain after installing LadySmoks panties and not being able to import the new settings into existing games, instead having to re-type the codes into KW for each save series already in progress.

I recall we had this discussion some time ago.  I tried every setting I could find and nothing stopped sims from moving in.  I even tried raising the rent to exorbitant levels, figuring I could bankrupt them out, but they just kept paying the rent.  I was making more on rent than from the brothel, so I gave up and just recruited them to work.

Last rumor is that Oniki is basically done with KW, and is concentrating on another project. This is also my take after reading some of her Patreon page. Other rumors are that Oniki hasn't worked on KW herself, for some time, and that several others have been producing KW for her while she has been working on her other project.

No one here has any clue if Oniki ever plans another public release.

49 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Last rumor is that Oniki is basically done with KW, and is concentrating on another project. This is also my take after reading some of her Patreon page. Other rumors are that Oniki hasn't worked on KW herself, for some time, and that several others have been producing KW for her while she has been working on her other project.

No one here has any clue if Oniki ever plans another public release.

Ah, rip.

I hope she's having fun with her new project at least.

Do you have a link for the submissions of anyone else's KW?

And thanks for responding.

21 minutes ago, Edge_of_Yesterday said:

Do you have a link for the submissions of anyone else's KW?

10 minutes ago, timelesstincan said:

is there anyone that could send me the most recent build of kinky world as it seems to be unavailable to download on her site.

There are pirate sites that share what is basically stolen pay site content, be it Patreon, Sims 3 Store, or whatever. If you want a pirated KW, you'll have to search for yourselves. As far as I know, LEGALLY, anyone can "share" something that was made public by it's creator, as (public)build375 is sometimes shared here, even though it was removed. Once public, forever public. Content that is not released as public... Again, as I understand things, with the risque content here, those who run LL don't like anything that might cause anything that remotely resembles a problem.