[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

10 minutes ago, landess said:

Okay, so you're telling me KW uses a texture built into the game for the massage table, and it isn't actually stolen from the store after all?

Since the meshes reference the textures in the game since whatever object is being made with the meshes would use the games textures, yes. But the meshes are indeed taken from the Store Item. I never said anything about textures being taken from the Store.

But I'm out of this conversion you seem to thinking I'm bitching or whatever else you're imagining. I'm simply pointing out something I found that concerns me especially if EA ever caught wind of it and I hope they never do or if they do just ignore it. EA has gone after people before for using their meshes and shut them down not with the Sims 3 but Dragon Age they have.

3 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

I'm simply pointing out something I found that concerns me especially if EA ever caught wind of it and I hope they never do or if they do just ignore it. EA has gone after people before for using their meshes and shut them down not with the Sims 3 but Dragon Age they have

With EA 'officially' endorsing mod use with the Sims series, while not doing the same for Dragon Age, could be the very reason for whom they go after. Geez, imagine the amount of legal fees EA would have to spend, tracking and documenting Sims mods to create a court case. As long as profit isn't involved, mod creation only helps interest in titles from a developer/publisher POV. (although the moral content of some mods may bypass 'looking the other way') 

47 minutes ago, landess said:

With EA 'officially' endorsing mod use with the Sims series, while not doing the same for Dragon Age, could be the very reason for whom they go after. Geez, imagine the amount of legal fees EA would have to spend, tracking and documenting Sims mods to create a court case. As long as profit isn't involved, mod creation only helps interest in titles from a developer/publisher POV. (although the moral content of some mods may bypass 'looking the other way') 

Actually EA has an Official built-in Mod Manager for Dragon Age. More like their just willy-nilly about who they go after. It just depends if they have a bug up their ass when they find out what you're doing. I think he was making a rape mod or something like that.

They tried it with me once with Mass Effect but I'm too smart for them I made everything from scratch. They backed away but not without letting me know they would be keeping a close eye on me.

EA didn't like the mod I made but using the original BIOWARE forums probably wasn't a good idea to host the mod even though they hosted mods even adult oriented ones on a sub-forum site. I basically made a nude mod they didn't mind that it was when I made another version by request and made Sheppard a Tranny. I gave female Sheppard a dick and gave male Sheppard a pussy :naughty: (EA fucking hated me for that :D ).

9 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

I believe it was based off of CrammyBoy.

Thanks. Always something to delay me from uploading the FemmeBot... This time is trying to figure out why the KW strap on, doesn't work. And in his game, my testing guru, landess,  it appears that one of the other penis mod attachments will work.

8 hours ago, landess said:

Are YOU going to report this thread?

Why would @spaceman1 report this thread? Oooooo landess.... what did you do??????? ?

8 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

I got it again

OY! Hope you get better soon. You're the first person I've heard of catching it twice.

8 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

the mesh for the Salt Shaker

Do they use the mesh at all? 99% of what I make, I simply use af dress tank ruffles in TSRW, since it's basegame, and a 2 group mesh, but the actual mesh I use has nothing to do with that dress. I mean, this Vampirella outfit that I'm working on is af dress tank ruffles...

Spoiler

Screenshot-78.jpg.ac6c090d501315d69470faf17c669579.jpg

I don't make or alter many objects, so lots for me to learn. Trying to remember... I think the KW dildo is the salt shaker too.

7 hours ago, landess said:

Does an animation 'need' the body mesh to function?

I know basically nothing about script, but as we had discussed with @Clydie and @Lucas on another thread, it seems to be a matter of writing whatever specific object into the script for it to work. It can't be too generic, or Sims would be shoving anything that is based on salt shaker into their hoo hoos!

< I thought textures were needed to see anything - a mesh is invisible, correct? >

More or less, yes. And a texture will only show on one side of the mesh. That is the basis of my first lessons from Josh Q. Open bottom requires 2 meshes. One you see from outside, and a second that you see from the inside. You must "flip" the "normals" on the inside. This is also how hair works.

7 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

Yeah but Store Items use the games built in textures as it's cheaper to have them reference an existing texture than make a totally new.

I converted a few EA shoes to height altering for myself, as defaults this way. I basically stretched the EA mesh, but left the UV map as is, so my shoes use the game's textures. CTU is almost opposite. It will generally use whatever mesh you choose from the list and apply your new texture to it.

7 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

But I'm out of this conversion you seem to thinking I'm bitching or whatever else you're imagining.

OY!!! This is what happens when 2 GOOD people with naturally cranky personalities have a conversation!!! I live that with my husband, so I know he's just being him. Landess is just asking questions, in his way, and trying to get it, and you're just answering them in your way.

(although the moral content of some mods may bypass 'looking the other way') 

You used EA and moral in the same thought!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if EAis now trying to push TS4, and supposedly TS5 is around the corner, if they can get just 1 person to spend $50 buying their 32 bit TS3 and a couple of EP's because of KW or any other mod, they'll take the $50, I'm sure.

6 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

I gave female Sheppard a dick and gave male Sheppard a pussy :naughty: (EA fucking hated me for that :D ).

Now, I hate you too...KIDDING!!!!!!

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

You used EA and moral in the same thought!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if EAis now trying to push TS4, and supposedly TS5 is around the corner, if they can get just 1 person to spend $50 buying their 32 bit TS3 and a couple of EP's because of KW or any other mod, they'll take the $50, I'm sure.

Things have changed a lot in the last 8 yrs though. At one time this would be true. But ever since game companies moved to being publicly traded they no longer have to keep the investors happy as using the threat of dropping their investment in a company no longer matters as they can easily be replaced by some other investor. Nowadays game companies are ran by radical SJW's dealing with them is worse than dealing with a conservative that has a stick up their butt. At least when dealing with conservatives their consistent on what they hate with SJW's their all over the map and don't always agree with each other. It's also the reason why the quality of games has went down the toilet in recent years.

25 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

conservatives their consistent on what they hate

The biggest problem when dealing with "conservatives" is that most of us tune out when someone tries to tell us we "hate" anything.

27 minutes ago, spaceman1 said:

SJW's their all over the map and don't always agree with each other

Like liberals??? )))) See... this is why I tend to leave politics out of LL. )))

12 hours ago, spaceman1 said:

EA does own the meshes and textures in their games

According to their EULA for the game itself, anything made to use within their game environment is under their umbrella.  One of the reasons you can't make a profit form things you make for the game unless you have their blessing (and give them a cut). Some work around this by going through a front like Patreon, or pandora sim, charge for access to the downloads or a membership... then the download is free...  - a lot of hoops just to be shot down or restricted, in the end. 

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Like liberals??? )))) See... this is why I tend to leave politics out of LL. )))

No not liberals. I wouldn't put liberals and SJW's in the same boat. Most liberals I know don't like SJW's anymore than conservatives do. Moderates like myself don't like SJW's either.

Come to think of it does anyone actually like SJW's?

SJW's are radical progressives their more like fascist's.

2 hours ago, mewster said:

I need help ? my townies aren't woohooing autonomously. They're horny but they just won't do it even though my settings say they should. It's not always agree to woohoo though cause I don't really want rampant cheating ??

Having an opposite issue in my game, and had to turn autonomy off completely as my Sims were woohooing everywhere, anywhere, any time.

As far as I know, you can't have it both ways. There are 3 settings in the KW menu for autonomy... disabled, low and high. Disabled, you must tell Sims what to do, and another algorithm in the mod may override what you want anyway. Low and high are supposed to allow different amounts of autonomous woohoo, but again, something else may override what you expect. Tuning isn't THAT precise.

If Sims are in public places with low exhibition, they won't woohoo. Several factors are written in, to determine who, what, when and where a particular Sim will woohoo, and with which other Sim.

In debug, "always accept on", and it's just what it says. Best thing for you to do is try playing with the autonomy settings to see which does as you want. You might also try changing the exhibition restriction to none, as Sims may be shy about public woohoo... but again, that may lead to public orgies.

Hi could anyone help me? 

I know this is an old mod but recently been able to fix my sims 3 on my computer, Blah blah

Anywho... The download I'm getting for this mod doesnt show at all in game. 

is there any other link still available?

Thanks! 

On 2/15/2015 at 10:02 AM, OnikiKay said:

+Added a new option menu to manage the blacklisted woohoo stages.

Stage.png.4d8e970e28a0f4d13f786f762f0b1102.pngBlacklist.png.5f52209b4b308be9863db618be29a31b.png

Must do this DURING Woohoo, and it effects the animation that is CURRENTLY active.

>>> Like I said - I haven't used it - so I guess once an animation is added to the blacklist (and rapelist/possibly) a 'new' option appears somewhere in the settings to manage this list.

On 7/31/2020 at 10:35 AM, LadySmoks said:
On 7/31/2020 at 2:47 AM, landess said:

< I thought textures were needed to see anything - a mesh is invisible, correct? >

More or less, yes. And a texture will only show on one side of the mesh. That is the basis of my first lessons from Josh Q. Open bottom requires 2 meshes. One you see from outside, and a second that you see from the inside. You must "flip" the "normals" on the inside. This is also how hair works.

I needed to add to my statement... Something like the straight jacket is probably a custom mesh, that doesn't have arms as referenced by a normal mesh, but the bones from the reference mesh are probably there, and that's what the accessories attach to. In the case of the straight jacket, if there was an arm mesh, it was simply that the multiplier wasn't applied to cover the arms, you would then see the arms with the Sim's skin tone applied to them.

On 8/2/2020 at 7:17 AM, landess said:

Must do this DURING Woohoo, and it effects the animation that is CURRENTLY active.

>>> Like I said - I haven't used it - so I guess once an animation is added to the blacklist (and rapelist/possibly) a 'new' option appears somewhere in the settings to manage this list.

Tried it on two NPC sims that were doing the arcade interaction, and the option didn't appear. Maybe it doesn't come up for certain interactions, I guess.
Thanks though.

1 hour ago, VoidTerraFirma said:

Maybe it doesn't come up for certain interactions, I guess.

Try it on your active Sims, and with different animations for confirmation - if it never appears for you, it may be a build/version issue, but since there 'IS' a mention of a blacklist in the versions available here at LL, there must be a way to add them.....

14 hours ago, landess said:
16 hours ago, VoidTerraFirma said:

Maybe it doesn't come up for certain interactions, I guess.

Try it on your active Sims, and with different animations for confirmation - if it never appears for you, it may be a build/version issue, but since there 'IS' a mention of a blacklist in the versions available here at LL, there must be a way to add them.....

I have only ever tried this on active (household) Sims. I think it works? I have too many animations (not as many as landess) to keep track, but I don't think I've seen those particular animations used again.

9 minutes ago, jws1979 said:

The loss of the wiki is unfortunate.

More than you can imagine! I tend to think Oniki removed the Wiki because she had been posting updates for versions that she hasn't bothered to make public. This created out cry over no public releases in more than a year, and also gave the info out to people who have "pirate" versions of the newer Patreon releases.

If you have a specific question, someone here will try to help. But, none of us are Oniki, or have any access to her. We are just people, like you, who play the game and are willing to share our experiences to try to help others when we can. But, I suggest at least reading the first page that WAS written by Oniki, and maybe some of your questions can be answered there. Honestly... if you ask a question that is answered on page one, you may, or may not get a reply.