[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

14 hours ago, landess said:

one can gets some cardio miles

So far, I've just been tossing them on a treadmill if I want to keep a sim "occupied"... (read that as "safe from becoming pregnant or doing something stupid").  I've got this [ velocitygrass_AddAnyLotSize.package ] so I can add odd lot sizes to fit wherever I need.  Too bad the in-game 'world edit' mode doesn't really allow heavy editing of the world... and I never really could get the actual world editor to, well, work how I expected.

'no autonomous play in water' mod, so they sun bathe or swim more often, and I just remembered I have a fun in sun type mod so other things like windsurfing happen spontaneously.

Hmmm. It seems like I tried adding some of those into the bazillion tunings that I've done, but I can't locate it in my changelog.  (I did find where I adjusted who can/can't auto play with the sprinklers.)  I've got this one [ ijSunbathingFix.package ], which does help with some 'realism' for those worlds that aren't quite at 'ocean level'.  I do know I looked at both those you mentioned (or ones very much like those). 

sometimes a rabbithole job can be more relaxing as a player.

Yep. Until you get to a level where they're working only about 3 hours a day for 2 days a week... (slight exaggeration).  Best "non-rabbithole" career I've found for keeping them occupied w/o much player interaction: gardening. Set up a huge garden (either take a few days & a lot of gathering seeds, this helps a ton, but I've found it needs to be in 'Overrides' to always show the command MTS_douglasveiga_1670280_AutoCollectInteraction, or use buydebug to autoseed the ground) and then have them go at it... I had one take 10 hours to finish the garden, once.  And, shooot, they make more selling produce than a sports team owner per day.  ? 

Speaking of produce, I find it a bit odd (and [headdesk] annoyingly horribly implemented) that the carrot interactions are shown on the seed.  sigh.

IRL travel, you only buy the small containers once

I used to do that, but in the current world of ultra sensitive TSA/security/customs people, I've decided against trying that -- at least for international travel.  A 35mm film canister filled with "white powder"?  It's powdered laundry soap.  Really.  Test it.  Yeah, I don't need that sort of headache, and delay.  Also... in not packing a few things the last trip, b/c I'd just pick those items up once I got there, I was annoyed to discover that what I wanted wasn't available in any city for a week.  Travel.  It's not about the destination, so much, as those little annoyances & learned tricks.  

2 hours ago, gruspojk said:

So, theres no way to disable the alcohol-feature?

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

get s3pe, open the Kinky World Mod, find the Kinky Drinks XML, delete it.

I kinda think that might cause issues, as loading that file is hardcoded in the codebase.  It _might_ work, deleting the NPCs or Cannabis package doesn't cause major, game crashing, issues, but an XML file from inside the core package? Same as LadySmoks said, I'm not gonna do your legwork for you.

As I already said, maybe to @gruspojk or someone else, your (and here, let me make it clearer:  your only option) is to learn how to use s3pe, go into the KinkyDrinks xml file, and change the drink strength to None.

This is OnikiKay's world.  If that dev didn't want you to be able to turn something off by a simple option in the Settings menus, then you must learn how to modify the XML files -- and not even then is it gonna work every time.  Some stuff is hardcoded -- hard wired... unchangeable.  Accept it, use the info given, and experiment for yourself.  It's really not that bloody hard.

But bitching about not having an "easy" push-button off switch, when you've already been told what you need to do isn't gonna win you any friends or get what you and you alone want done, done.

56 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

I can't figure out why the name isn't showing up in the pie menu. 

Do a search for adding pie menu to sims 3 objects... or something like that. It was a long time ago... over a year, and I honestly don't remember what I was trying to do, but it involved adding a pie menu, and I did find articles on the subject... perhaps at MTS or Simlogical??? It may have been about creating the xml AND the STBL for a new pie menu?

10 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

It may have been about creating the xml AND the STBL

Yeah... I'll figure it out, eventually.  I mean, these things (computers/programs) only do what they're told (unlike n00bs... [rollseyes]), so there's a real reason it didn't show up. Probably buried in the other nether-regions of KW's code for loading things. (Or it's a case of me overloading that menu & it really couldn't handle more.  I played around with adding all drinks to all bars at all locations a year ago, so maybe that + KW = :( [shrugs]

Spoiler

And, sometimes people who have new accts, only post 1 or 2 posts, whining about not having an easy solution -- and who never type more than a small sentence -- realllllllllyyyyyyyy make me want to... um....

keyboard2head.gif.c97e35f0fd330023e64c9e48cb70de15.gif

... but that looked like a decent keyboard, so it'd be kinda a waste of good technology. lol

Я знаю, что не все говорят по-английски, но есть хорошие онлайн-инструменты перевода. Так что нет причин писать так мало.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I find it a bit odd (and [headdesk] annoyingly horribly implemented) that the carrot interactions are shown on the seed.

KW added carrots to the 'dildo' faction - not sure if this is the factor causing the issue you mention. I sure wish someone more capable than I made a fix to flip the carrot in the animation 180 degrees so a sim will self penetrate, instead of using the green leaves to self 'tickle'.

Spoiler

Screenshot-162.jpg.0e02880a3fe4c87631338ab5bcb45fd5.jpg

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Set up a huge garden

My Immigrant Pot Grower approves of this strategy.

Spoiler

Screenshot-280.jpg.201b4082678c06cd0b3cc2e8d9a7adb3.jpg

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

ijSunbathingFix.package

Appears in my notifications upon game start up.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

I've just been tossing them on a treadmill

I don't think this increases the values needed for the 'Marathon' challenge (whatever it's called) in the skill book which gives a sim a longer life.

>>>>>Was that Dr.X taking out Starlord? :) 

4 hours ago, gruspojk said:

So, theres no way to disable the alcohol-feature?

Seems like a lot of headache for a simple 'dare'.

But then with the youth of today being indoctrinated with a 'completionist' mentality due to achievements introduced as content for console users, an obsession with jumping through developer hoops seems inevitable.

Besides, in the big picture - it IS a feature of KW. Sometimes you have to take the bad with the good in life when using someone else's product.

Features:
+Brothel management.
+Open High School (requires University EP)
+Sex motive: Used by custom interactions scoring function.
+Menstrual cycle.
+Custom female impregnation system based on menstrual cycle.
+Custom skills: Exhibitionist, Sex, DogSlut.
+Custom buffs: Aroused, Horny, FirstWooHooEver.
+Custom traits: Slut, Exhibitionist, DogBreeder.
+Custom interactions: UndressBottom, UndressTop, RemovePanty, AskForWooHoo, PeeHere, StripteaseOnCounterOrTable, Striptease.
+Moded interactions: TakeShower, UseToilet.
+Stray dogs: Spawns naughty dogs on lots (community and residentials)  to do kinky things with sims.
+Rapist service: Spawns male npc on community lots when a sim wanders alone during night time.
+Whore Role: Earn money using your woohoo skill.
+Drugs.
+Modeling Career.
+Alcoholized Drinks. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
+Nudist Venues.
+Kinky Books.

>>> I mentioned making non-alcohol drinks and explained how alcohol was introduced into the Sims 3 series over time, but never received any feed back on that suggestion.... Did it work? Was it tried?

How about turn KW off <de-activate> - complete the dare, and then turn it back on? <re-activate> 
2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Я знаю, что не все говорят по-английски, но есть хорошие онлайн-инструменты перевода. Так что нет причин писать так мало.

Я согласен!

1 hour ago, landess said:

I sure wish someone more capable than I made a fix to flip the carrot in the animation 180 degrees so a sim will self penetrate, instead of using the green leaves to self 'tickle'.

2 things... Never tried turning 180 degrees in TSRW, but I'm pretty sure it could be done by turning 180 in Blender.

Other thing... Awful movie "Little Nicky"... 

Spoiler

>>> I mentioned making non-alcohol drinks and explained how alcohol was introduced into the Sims 3 series over time, but never received any feed back on that suggestion.... Did it work? Was it tried?

Did you go to his house and do it for him???

On 6/6/2020 at 2:03 AM, landess said:

Does a household sim have a menu wheel option with the word Kinky? If so, did you choose it?

If not, your mod set up is incorrect.

it did not start up with the kinky wheel. ive had this mod on my old desktop computer and i dont remember how i downloaded it, its been so long lol

20 minutes ago, GhostlyDesires said:

it did not start up with the kinky wheel. ive had this mod on my old desktop computer and i dont remember how i downloaded it, its been so long lol

http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

I just NOW pulled this from my working sims package folder - It 'can' become corrupted somehow (likely Origin/Steam which I don't use - All disks) so I know this one works.

Resource.cfg

Spoiler

Screenshot-115.jpg.a29ae5cb0a5a009d4ea2982d7d923aed.jpg

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Awful movie "Little Nicky"

I'm not a big Adam Sandler fan, but have enjoyed a few movies he's been in - usually in a supporting, or co-star role.

I WAS surprised to see Harvey Keitel in that clip - I like him as an actor and many movies he's appeared in.

It's funny now I think of it - I have yet to start a band in the Sims 3 with Kinky World installed, and basically recreate my youth.... I might leave the marriage and kid parts out though.

Spoiler

I WAS surprised to see Harvey Keitel in that clip

I'm quite surprised not to see that movie in my husband's video collection!

@jdw6 Okay, I double checked what I did for drinks. In the xml, I changed prices, strength, and for vodka, made hard cider white in color. In the STBL, I changed the names of the drinks, as that is what is displayed on screen. I think that I changed names in the xml once, and that caused the pie menu to be blank, as in your picture.

I haven't tried to add a drink.

On 6/21/2020 at 4:50 AM, LadySmoks said:

Hotels and flats have there advantages and disadvantages. Hotels are expensive for larger rooms, or multiple rooms... but almost always have an elevator! Our last visit to Kharkov, we had a 4th or 5th floor apartment with no elevator! Not much fun after a long night out, especially for my husband!!!

I not agree! Lifts in ts3 - it's just awful! And for the first time in Bastport, I discovered multi-story buildings without an elevator. I will try to save them for other cities.   In real life, this ugliness looks no better. To cheer up, after a nervous trip on this monster, I spend a couple of times mawashi to its door, if the neighbors do not see.) 

Im discovered editing high-rise buildings using cheat codes. Now I abandoned the KW, and I’m fixing the houserooms. I mean, not in real already.)). 

1 hour ago, sim333 said:

I not agree! Lifts in ts3 - it's just awful!

Shto shto? What I quote was about real world.

But, for TS3 elevators, there is a fix, but I have had it for a long time and do not remember where I got it.

Yes, if you refer to the download world, Bastport, it is very close to real world, that many apartments do not have elevators. One thing that was not real to me is there is an apartment with 2 elevators, and both work!!! Normally, one is broken. )))

4 hours ago, sim333 said:

Lifts in ts3 - it's just awful!

I use the fastest version myself - http://modthesims.info/d/433745/make-those-elevators-go-faster-or-slower.html

Elevators do get 'broken' at times: replacing all of these components (door/lift) fixes them for me. I'm guessing the problem occurs mostly when it's in use AND queued for use when saving/quitting the game. By going faster, the chances of a sim being on one or waiting for one is minimized. To me, this and the mod to 'fix' crowding at rabbithole entrances like the default school are 'quality of life/must have' mods for the Sims 3. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/ Twoftmama’s Route Fix Mod

23 hours ago, landess said:

Features:

+Brothel management.
+Open High School (requires University EP)
+Sex motive: Used by custom interactions scoring function.
+Menstrual cycle.
+Custom female impregnation system based on menstrual cycle.
+Custom skills: Exhibitionist, Sex, DogSlut.
+Custom buffs: Aroused, Horny, FirstWooHooEver.
+Custom traits: Slut, Exhibitionist, DogBreeder.
+Custom interactions: UndressBottom, UndressTop, RemovePanty, AskForWooHoo, PeeHere, StripteaseOnCounterOrTable, Striptease.
+Moded interactions: TakeShower, UseToilet.
+Stray dogs: Spawns naughty dogs on lots (community and residentials)  to do kinky things with sims.
+Rapist service: Spawns male npc on community lots when a sim wanders alone during night time.
+Whore Role: Earn money using your woohoo skill.
+Drugs.
+Modeling Career.
+Alcoholized Drinks. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
+Nudist Venues.
+Kinky Books.

<re-activate> 

A good list of KW option's, I think a few are missing, but has a lot of them.

Yeppers!  You would need to down 4 or five WW mods to even get close to all that is added in KW, and it would still fall short because of the lack of Open world.  And actually WW is just an attempt to mimic KW mostly anyway.

I think maybe you missed also the Computer adult related interactions.

EDIT >>> the krakan attack's as well

DynamicAvoidance:  I was curious has anyone noticed a difference to there game by setting
these in the Sims3.ini ?

I was just curious I did not set them this last time I tweaked thing's and for me, << Note the for Me!  I have not really seen any noticeable difference.

I was asking out of curiosity mostly for making a choice as to whether or not to go ahead and tweak those value's.

path 1.JPG

Path 2.JPG

35 minutes ago, galgat said:

A good list of KW option's, I think a few are missing, but has a lot of them.

As it's a cut and paste of part of what Oniki herself wrote on the first page, and that's all we've gotten here since May of 2019... well....

And if gruspojk needs more, he or she can go to page one and start reading... you agree?

Perhaps there is more on Patreon? We don't have that information, wiki and Fandom are gone and when people come here asking questions about newer Patreon builds, we generally figure they got it from a pirate site with no answers, or if they got it on Patreon, Oniki hasn't replied to their question. 

I personally never mess with resource config, if that is what you are showing. Perhaps jdw6 has, or landess, as they mess with stuff like that. )

28 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I personally never mess with resource config, if that is what you are showing. Perhaps jdw6 has, or landess, as they mess with stuff like that

Those are settings the default game uses, and part of the things shown in that Steam post link I referenced to 'improve' the Sims 3 experience. I found it interesting so decided to share it for others. I'm NOT the author of the Steam post, therefore have NO desire to argue the merits of the suggestions put forth in case someone wants to try and get technical with me. I'm sure you get my drift.....

And yes, you noticed that I 'cut and paste' that info directly from the OP, not that it was hard to figure out :) 

@Spaceman1 : Ah,ok the Fog its the troublemaker. Thank you for this.

@Landess,@galgat   : I have this Dynamic Avoidance Settings set all at 0.1 a long time. It has something to do how near can the Sims stand or walk by.So there is no feet Stomping and whining,when a Sim is in the Way.( It can be wrong,but this is saved in my Brain,because i read it somethere long ago.)

Thank You!

yes I used it in all past installations, and know that it is suppose to make the collision avoidance I guess you would call it more like sims 4. 

I was just wondering if you could actually tell the difference, I have not made the changes this time, and have not actually seen a big difference, was just curious as to how much of a difference it actually made, and what you found noticeable about it.

1 hour ago, Otti said:

Dynamic Avoidance Settings

There appears to be 2 values. This one is for sims routing past each other. There is another coded into the ground 'tiles' is my guess. This one allows the cursor to perform menu selections but if you move the cursor too close to another sim, the menu options change and is not affected by a smaller sim 'footprint'.

6 minutes ago, landess said:

There appears to be 2 values. This one is for sims routing past each other. There is another coded into the ground 'tiles' is my guess. This one allows the cursor to perform menu selections but if you move the cursor too close to another sim, the menu options change and is not affected by a smaller sim 'footprint'.

Thing is after realizing that the sims3.ini is mostly avoided sense the game was enhanced to 4 gig, makes me wonder if the newer .EXE even references the sim3.ini any more.

seeing as it takes no notice of the 4 gig, and leaves the value in the ini the same as before the 4 gig change, makes me wonder if any of that is even relevant anymore.

You know with out some proof of the changes actually doing anything.

EDIT >>> don't get me wrong, I used those setting always before I still have original disk's of morst all the packs, and I believe it made a difference way back then, but now I have not implemented it, and playing Isle Paradise smooth as silk, noticing no real loss or determinable loss with out them.

8 hours ago, galgat said:

DynamicAvoidance:  I was curious has anyone noticed a difference to there game by setting
these in the Sims3.ini ?

I was just curious I did not set them this last time I tweaked thing's and for me, << Note the for Me!  I have not really seen any noticeable difference.

I was asking out of curiosity mostly for making a choice as to whether or not to go ahead and tweak those value's.

path 1.JPG

Path 2.JPG

That's the collusion settings for Dynamic Objects like sims, cars, bicycles and a few other things. It also tends to smooth out certain animations. It does have some effect also if you set those values wrong you can see sims stutter when they walk.

I had remembered seeing something about this before and I found a post on the Nraas website the way this guy explains it seems to make a lot of sense.

https://www.nraas.net/community/post71483#p71483

6 hours ago, Otti said:

@Spaceman1 : Ah,ok the Fog its the troublemaker. Thank you for this.

@Landess,@galgat   : I have this Dynamic Avoidance Settings set all at 0.1 a long time. It has something to do how near can the Sims stand or walk by.So there is no feet Stomping and whining,when a Sim is in the Way.( It can be wrong,but this is saved in my Brain,because i read it somethere long ago.)

Yeah that fog is pain way too much of it. If you ever played in Twinbrooks when you're in the swamp where there is a lot of fog as well you can notice the difference in performance but at least in Twinbrooks it's not game breaking.

4 hours ago, galgat said:

Thing is after realizing that the sims3.ini is mostly avoided sense the game was enhanced to 4 gig, makes me wonder if the newer .EXE even references the sim3.ini any more.

seeing as it takes no notice of the 4 gig, and leaves the value in the ini the same as before the 4 gig change, makes me wonder if any of that is even relevant anymore.

You know with out some proof of the changes actually doing anything.

EDIT >>> don't get me wrong, I used those setting always before I still have original disk's of morst all the packs, and I believe it made a difference way back then, but now I have not implemented it, and playing Isle Paradise smooth as silk, noticing no real loss or determinable loss with out them.

It still does reference some things in that INI. 

On 6/20/2020 at 5:20 AM, landess said:

Sadly there's limits to this form of 'action', yet what has been done is a pleasant diversion. It's not the focus of the mod, yet The Sims 3 allows: Kinky World, which allows: BDSM content.

2 Bondage rigs, Handcuffs, Riding crop, Arrest mod, Cage walls/locked doors, Padded Room texture, Straight jackets, Hoods, Blindfolds, Several animations. Using your ability to search for Items with your browser and your imagination in combination with available objects should give a little scratch to that itch.

Just scanning through some of my uploaded screenshots would have answered the question:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-200.jpg.6d863c976ca4b75dc799f7dd6df7383d.jpgScreenshot-380.jpg.4466e0f1d15403f3c3efaa27ff4cc0ef.jpgScreenshot-368.jpg.1e3f84b3479afe3058a74851118fa6ff.jpgScreenshot-397.jpg.b1ea874dc695e0cce5e1e1ca9d865209.jpgScreenshot-572.jpg.bd69fe46abd35af11420168076559b29.jpgScreenshot-576.jpg.f9c5ad88472d1e1ffcae5a0a4d174650.jpg

More?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-165.jpg.42f75e18ff83f3b35ea20105c784cfad.jpgScreenshot-238.jpg.724990b5c69224eca3477ada66cbe307.jpgScreenshot-322.jpg.96f245dd50036f09f3671eb3c147253d.jpgScreenshot-14.jpg.31fe441861fb3dfa86f785ee2efb2e69.jpgScreenshot-13.jpg.97a434d1ca376efd91bcfeb16b50c2e1.jpg

I don't use pose packs - these are all in game captures from activities/animations. There could be a shitload of bondage pose packs I'm unaware of....

Oh thank you very much! Those picture help alot! And wow there's straitjacket in this mod? Sounds delicious! Do you have any other picture of the straitjacket?