[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

9 minutes ago, landess said:

best to use KW sexbots

Ahhhh! This is a problem that I am working to solve with FemmeBots. If you use KW debug to turn a human sim into a sexbot, she will become a human sim if she travels. I found this also seems to happen if the sexbot is an NPC and travels autonomously... although, I still need to return to the world she is from to see if she reverted back to a sexbot, or remains a human sim. Your other option is to have regular Plumbots, and equip them with the sexbot chip. FemmeBots do look better. )))

Testing going well. A FemmeBot traveled after being equipped with sexbot chip and sentience!

20 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

sentience

I remove sentience from my humans turned KW sexbot - I like the awkward walk they have and no fear of a robot uprising - I've seen enough A.I. takes over the world movies to know what happens next  :) 

They start off all friendly, and the next thing you know, Sims are disappearing.

Screenshot-803.jpg.e8ffe08fb2ada83347ba87cc794233a0.jpg

1 hour ago, landess said:

I remove sentience from my humans turned KW sexbot - I like the awkward walk they have and no fear of a robot uprising - I've seen enough A.I. takes over the world movies to know what happens next  :) 

I generally don't use sentience either, but for purposes of testing, I added the chip to 1 of 3 FemmeBots to see if the sexbot chip and sentience chip together would cause problems during travel. All 3 have sexbot chips and various others, to see if a combination cause them to change. So far, no. I think that what causes problems is to accidentally take one to regular CAS using MC.

I have not been able to set the face quite as I want, but have found that you CAN use MC to transfer genetics, and that will not effect them adversely. So, you can "clone" their appearance from another sim. )))

I like the silly walk also, and my husband says it reminds him of John Cleese on Monty Python.

48 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I think that what causes problems is to accidentally take one to regular CAS using MC

I don't have any problems taking a human turned KW-Bot into CAS as long as I never choose another outfit option - EVERYDAY ONLY. Choosing any other outfit wreaks havoc and I must change them back to human, then back to Bot (which reloads all the chips) so just remove any 'non-KW default' chips 1st if replacing them is an issue.

Hair, Make-up, and ANY option in EVERYDAY is fine. If this affects travel, I have no idea because travel seems to 'lose' the KW debug setting regardless, so I would have to reset x2 them again.

If you mean the FemmeBots then I'm clueless....

8 hours ago, landess said:

I have no idea because travel seems to 'lose' the KW debug setting regardless

This is what I try to solve. I found that KW debug "droid" will always become human after travel and lose chips. So, as you have seen, FemmeBot is a Plumbot with more human sim appearance, but not a human sim. I was not able to solve exactly human sim turned to KW droid that turns back, so am working on making Plumbot parts that look more like cross between human sim and Plumbot... like a cyborg. BUT... to make human sim appearing parts, I used human sim meshes and clone replaced Plumbot parts. I do not fully understand all, but somehow, "invisible" tags are attached to meshes. Even if you list a human sim head as Plumbot part, build her as a Plumbot in the Plumbot shop, secret code still says it is a human sim head, and the wrong trigger will turn the entire Plumbot to have human sim motives.

I can not be sure that I was able to scrub all of this secret code from my parts. So, I continue to test, and try to see what, if anything, will trigger Plumbot to human sim transformation. That way, when I do upload this, at least I can warn people, "DON'T do......"!!! )))

I have had this FemmeBot, and another, for several real (and sim) weeks. They have had sexbot chips installed, and various other chips, and traveled without turning to human sim... So, she may be close to being ready...

Spoiler

aaa.jpg.a2dcff32bd2ff76ca047d81d459cf068.jpg

17 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

! Muito tem a ver com o seu computador. Se houver requisitos mínimos, será difícil executar os programas. TS3 é grande e KW também. E como o KW substitui constantemente o código da EA, um computador mais lento terá mais pontos de atraso.

I cleared the cache and removed the mod by uninstalling it from the inside and then removing it, as soon as I uninstalled everything, it moved smoothly, but I will look more deeply, at some point the mystery is solved.

53 minutes ago, deadin said:

I cleared the cache and removed the mod by uninstalling it from the inside and then removing it, as soon as I uninstalled everything, it moved smoothly, but I will look more deeply, at some point the mystery is solved.

You might try this build - less features but very stable.

ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

>> I wanted to add: nice job properly uninstalling the mod. a lot of people just rip the file out and wonder why their saves are borked because KW scripts are still attached to objects and now have no way to work.

18 hours ago, landess said:

spawn/despawn points

Was also the purely KW-only stray pets (which are different than the strays that EA generates).  Dunno, it might've only happened that way if I force-spawned a KW NPC/pet (kw|debug|spawn...) but the naturally occurring visits from such was fairly rare.

They work 7 days a week and usually for way more than 8 hours.

They do?!? hehehe Hmmm. OK, I've been able to tweak the hours for the shop workers (consignment/potion) and do see those at bars after their shifts are over, but I've actually not tried (or thought about it) doing the same for bartender/bouncers.  I might have to screw around with those settings... so that sims can screw around with them... (that made more sense in my head)

18 hours ago, landess said:

ghosthunter

OMG! Could EA have created a more annoying pseudo-profession than that??? I had to block that profession from my town (via SP, and maybe other means) just to prevent that horribly loud and obnoxious music playing ever again. It might've been a fun thing, but nooooooo they had to kill it by that loud blaring music that's heard many lots over. Gaaahhhhh.  For added fun, 'google' misophonia. :)

edit: Come to think of it, some of the reactions Sims seem to have to "loud noises" (noisy sim, loud tv/radio, crying baby, etc.) is fairly accurate.

22 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

OK, I've been able to tweak the hours for the shop workers (consignment/potion) and do see those at bars after their shifts are over, but I've actually not tried (or thought about it) doing the same for bartender/bouncers.

You made them to work shifts? Or changed the number of hours worked??? Because, if you created a way to have shop workers and can create a way for bar NPC's to work shifts, and have EA's script create multiple NPC's to fill the multiple shifts... PACKAGE AND UPLOAD THAT!!!! ?

27 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

OMG! Could EA have created a more annoying pseudo-profession than that???

I guess I'm lucky to not have that EP... whichever it is.

18 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

This is from a while ago. I have more gargoyles now!

Nice! And I thought I took a while creating lots. lol Playing around with terrain, just isn't quite something I've taken the time to master. But that view certainly looks like the same lot. (It's the last one before the resort)

23 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

Sims seem to have to "loud noises"

It's funny, I have 'Pets EP' but rarely take advantage of it. Anyways a Dog owner I played was sitting reading when the dog grabbed a squeaky chew toy and lay near him. I noticed this sound and saw my Sim did also with the appropriate thought bubble with the 'circle-slash/NO' pet toy in it. Apparently the Sim was annoyed as well. It did make me smile. It's the little things - not as many as previous versions of the sims, but 3 still has a few......

The Miner will also make nearby Sims act up. One mod I have is 'realistic' thunder, and sometimes that can make me jump IRL if lightning strikes near.

14 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

You made them to work shifts? Or changed the number of hours worked???

IIRC, I just adjusted the shop hours.

It's looking like adjusting the bar/bouncer hours isn't possible w/o adjusting the hours of the bars they're at. But if you're OK with some bars closing earlier in the day, I think that could be done. But then, a town where the bars/clubs close at 10pm wouldn't be too much fun. lol

I'm running out of mental/emotional/physical steam... it'd be one of these
S3_0333406C_00000000_1D845318317FFD35_NpcRoles%%+_XML.xml
S3_0333406C_00000000_270C087EF75701F3_Bars%%+_XML.xml

I'll check later/tomorrow to see what can be done.  (I'll also have to dig into the KW extracts to see if that mod is overriding any of this.)

14 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

whichever it is.

Ambitions. Here's some info... Like I said, it looks cool. But I have a low tolerance for extra noise.

https://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/careers/ambitions/ghosthunting.php

9 minutes ago, landess said:

One mod I have is 'realistic' thunder, and sometimes that can make me jump IRL if lightning strikes near.

Since I've gotten to where I'm almost 100% of the time playing with noise cancelling headphones on... I think I'm gonna stay away from that mod. (But, I'd also have to turn weather on.) The stock thunder sound, though, even if I do a nraas|debug enabler|lightning strike does make me jump... and that's me telling it to do it. 

Do they make thundershirts for humans? ?  For sims? 

I found EA doesn't handle sound realistically, though. If your gem carving machine is only 1 level down, they'll bitch and moan about the noise. So I've gotten to where I put it on the 4th basement level away from most sleeping/living areas... if I found a way to go deeper, I would. lol

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Nice! And I thought I took a while creating lots. lol Playing around with terrain, just isn't quite something I've taken the time to master.

Oh NO!!! That is how the lot is in World Adventures France! I could never do that with all of those levels and make stairs fit! Although, most of the time, my sims go around the stairs and walk up the hill. )

59 minutes ago, jdw6 said:

It's looking like adjusting the bar/bouncer hours isn't possible w/o adjusting the hours of the bars they're at.

Oh, I already adjusted some bar hours to be longer. As I often say, I play vampires, and could not understand why a vampire bar would close at 2am? Mine are open until 5 am and that gives vampires an hour to go home and stay out of the sun.

1 hour ago, jdw6 said:

Ambitions.

Ghost Hunter annoying noise? So, what you are saying is, "YUCK! This tastes awful... here, try some!" ))))))

47 minutes ago, gruspojk said:

Is there any way to disable the alcoholic beverages?

Never wanted to, but maybe someone else has?

1 hour ago, gruspojk said:

Is there any way to disable the alcoholic beverages? Trying to do a dare but i got to get juiced.. i obv only get drunk.

Without Late Night, bars only served 'juice' and Sims got a sugar-rush. With Late Night a 'non-alcoholic' option was added. World adventures introduced 'wine' but it is like the original 'juice' from the default game as it was released before Late Night. University added the party keg after Late Night.

KW adds it's own alcohol options. I also use this one: http://www.modthesims.info/d/399992

Choose non-alcoholic drink from a non-professional bar(Late Night) and see if that or a World Adventure's 'Wine' allows you to complete the dare.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

thundershirts

Had to look this up - hilarious. People love their pets.....

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Ghost Hunter annoying noise?

Not sure if the music or sound effects emanating from the residence is the issue...

Spoiler

Judging from this Sims inventory, that's a lot of ectoplasm. The wishes reminds me of another EA mis-queue: The infinite increasing values on the same activities. Oh, you picked 500 flowers? Good! now pick 1000.....

44 minutes ago, landess said:

Judging from this Sims inventory, that's a lot of ectoplasm.

Could be worse. Newer KW versions have an option to "collect sperm". Not sure which paying patron asked for that... or why??? Or what that particular fetish is called???

6 hours ago, Clydie said:

You can earn some extra money by selling this to a hospital......

Yes, I know this... but think about this... The person given the option is the one on the receiving end. What is supposed to happen? They get filled up, squeeze it out of whatever hole it was deposited into and into a jar or something??? Then run to the hospital and say, "Oooo look what I have to sell you!"

The silly Kinky joke, "What's the difference between kinky and erotic...???"

Well, the sperm collection thing is the difference between kinky and disgusting.

Although, it would be interesting for the option, "Save (sim x's) sperm to impregnate self when fertile". Sim goes home and puts the sperm in the refrigerator. If left in inventory, it starts to stink like bad food. )))

Hey folks, I thought I should try Sunlit Tides because I've never used it seriously... and I'm having the most boring game in a long time. So I thought I'd ask:

Do you know any good custom worlds you would recommend, possibly with cribs already in place (Rflong7's ALMOST thorough on this, but I already have those worlds)?