I don't know if this was suggested before, but it would be a nice addition something like "Strip fighting". For instance:

-In a fight, your opponent can randomly (determine by a chance slider maybe) play an animation to strip your clothes, and then the battle would end and she would run away with your clothes while you are naked, you can also do the same, by using a spell on the opponent, playing an animation and stripping her of her clothes, letting her naked and embarrassed, (However, even if this is a great feature, it could break combats, so a MCM toggle would be a nice idea for this)

OR

-A spell cast by yourself or some npc, that starts a fight (catfight animation), you VS npc, and in the middle of the fight, someone is stripped of her clothes, leaving her naked and embarrassed. This could work better since it would use 2 spells (for example), "dragonborn strip" where YOU are always the winner, or "npc strip" where the chosen female npc is always the winner.

As always, thanks for the mod :D

"Catfight" is a concept I like, especially if stripping is involved. I'm planning to add a little struggle scene, if a certain character from the mod fails to seduce you, we'll see how it turns out.

Other than that, I'll look what I can do.

amusing mod; two odd things

bad FPS around the strippers

the ENB changes after being stripped

Is this normal?

The enb doesn't change, actually, it is the "blush" feature, the screen changes to simulate your character blushing. But about the strippers issue, I don't have a clue.

Yeah, during a stripping event, when your armor is unequipped, mod applies a filter to the screen. Saturation increases with a red tint. It doesn't change your ENB. You can disable it if you can, it's all written in the first post.

Strippers have a script with an event that register in short intervals, to check if you're close enough, dressed, mod is paused etc. But it shouldn't affect the game much. Bad FPS near strippers when you're Riften or Whiterun? Do you use a high poly armor replacer for thieves set? Does the FPS gets better when strippers run away after a stripping event and how is it while the NPCs are mocking you? If you answer those, we can narrow down the posibilities. 

Strippers have a script with an event that register in short intervals, to check if you're close enough, dressed, mod is paused etc. But it shouldn't affect the game much. Bad FPS near strippers when you're Riften or Whiterun? Do you use a high poly armor replacer for thieves set? Does the FPS gets better when strippers run away after a stripping event and how is it while the NPCs are mocking you? If you answer those, we can narrow down the posibilities. 

Just Kelo's skimpy armor. I am wondering if it might be because I was running Maria Eden with it at the same time.

You said something about trying to address the cold of Windhelm by adding a rub your hands together animation or something like that. I don't know whether we'll get to lose our boots or not, but you said something about allowing us to enable what other item slots we want to be stripped of. Like boots. Then making the Stand Cover Idle animation use some switching of legs because of the cold floor would look even more realistic. Kinda like when you try to spare one of your soles from the cold ground by standing on one foot and having the other's toes barely touching the ground. Then switching after a few seconds. I really can't write down what I'm thinking of. But I hope it is understandable enough. Point is: barefeet don't like ice-cold stone/snow. Would make the Player feel even more defenceless/naked.

When i talk to the Guard in Whiterun about punishment nothing happening. Doesn't matter what i tell him at 1st time he just stand at place with stripper or the pc. If he get the stripper i can speak to her but nothing changes.

Hmm. I seem to have the same issue. When I switch to V1 it works properly however. I Updated references as well. Oh well, it's a minor issue for me.

The idea of a cat fight is awesome.

What I want to see is the ability to make it impossible to get stripped if your weapon or fists are out and you're facing the stripper.

Maybe figure out some reason that the crazy powerful dragonborn can't stop a girl or two from ripping their cloths off?

What about some effects upon attacking and killing the strippers?

Like if you attack them they launch paralyzing spells at you that increase arousal of nearby NPCs by a lot to buy themselves time to escape. Then if you're able to kill one of them some sort of hit is put out on you that causes random attacks by powerful NPCs with poisoned daggers that will knock you out and then bring you somewhere to have naughty stuff done to you.

Lastly any ballpark ETA for v3?

Any chance in the next version to implement the steal clothing option? I see that its in the MCMenu but can't be selected yet. Also can we have the option of adjusting the timer on how long it takes to access your inventory again after the stripping event? Its too short... :P   Wonderful mod by the way! 

Cheers! 

maybe a small wall inside the city and if the dragonborn is running in its direction a rope or something makes the dragonborn trip up and gets stuck in the wall just like in this

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/846011/d05aee1f9c/

then after a while a gaurd shows up to pull the player out

with the wall it gives you the chance to set stuff up either dragonborn gets fuck or a stripper puts on a show or something else

You said something about trying to address the cold of Windhelm by adding a rub your hands together animation or something like that. I don't know whether we'll get to lose our boots or not, but you said something about allowing us to enable what other item slots we want to be stripped of. Like boots. Then making the Stand Cover Idle animation use some switching of legs because of the cold floor would look even more realistic. Kinda like when you try to spare one of your soles from the cold ground by standing on one foot and having the other's toes barely touching the ground. Then switching after a few seconds. I really can't write down what I'm thinking of. But I hope it is understandable enough. Point is: barefeet don't like ice-cold stone/snow. Would make the Player feel even more defenceless/naked.

Yes, currently, a short animation plays occasionally, if you don't dress up, where your character rubs her arms and legs. When the mechanic is stable enough, I can add more random animations to play. But, I'm not sure about that mechanic yet, it can be frustrating time to time.

Other than that, I can't replace or change the default stading idle animation by using a script. Not without the next FNIS release anyway.

As a side note, I find it better if PC has her boots and gauntlets equipped as opposed to complete naked body :)

When i talk to the Guard in Whiterun about punishment nothing happening. Doesn't matter what i tell him at 1st time he just stand at place with stripper or the pc. If he get the stripper i can speak to her but nothing changes.

Hmm. I seem to have the same issue. When I switch to V1 it works properly however. I Updated references as well. Oh well, it's a minor issue for me.

In which part or after which dialogue? I admit, I didn't test the Whiterun before releasing v2, but I didn't make any changes to Whiterun scenerio either. I'll test it when I have time. Though, I remember people mentioning playing the Whiterun part with v2 loaded.

What I want to see is the ability to make it impossible to get stripped if your weapon or fists are out and you're facing the stripper.

Maybe figure out some reason that the crazy powerful dragonborn can't stop a girl or two from ripping their cloths off?

Like if you attack them they launch paralyzing spells at you that increase arousal of nearby NPCs by a lot to buy themselves time to escape. Then if you're able to kill one of them some sort of hit is put out on you that causes random attacks by powerful NPCs with poisoned daggers that will knock you out and then bring you somewhere to have naughty stuff done to you.

Why she can't stop the strippers? Maybe she is surprised? Or she holds herself from hurting them, maybe she just likes it, I don't know, use your imagination :)

Those additions would complicate things and cause more bugs. Working with NPC AI is tricky and unreliable, if it's not a scripted event. You need to play the story mod, if you want them to stop.

No ETA at the moment. I'm sure it'll take time, I'll keep you updated as I go on. 

Any chance in the next version to implement the steal clothing option? I see that its in the MCMenu but can't be selected yet. Also can we have the option of adjusting the timer on how long it takes to access your inventory again after the stripping event? Its too short...  :P   Wonderful mod by the way! 

Cheers! 

The reason why I keep that option locked is, that it's not working properly. If I can make it work with relatively less issues, it will be available. 

I'm using a magic effect as a timer to keep PC from excessing the inventory. It has a certain duration, that's why I can't add an option to change the duration, for now.

Yeah, it's not very long. I think it's very packed, tough. I don't understand how some people call the mod "little". It has over 500 animations! I don't want to increase the play time by using tricks, like;

- Get stripped 15 times before the guard shows up

- Get stripped 10 more times until the guard completes his investigation

- Gather these rare object to pay to the guard

- Watch this animation for 4 minutes before the next dialogue triggers

etc...

I could also remove all choices and merge them to create a longer linear story like get punished first and get revenge later or vise versa. 

Don't get me wrong, my complaints are not to you :) I admit it's short, but it's better this way.

maybe a small wall inside the city and if the dragonborn is running in its direction a rope or something makes the dragonborn trip up and gets stuck in the wall just like in this

with the wall it gives you the chance to set stuff up either dragonborn gets fuck or a stripper puts on a show or something else

Haha, some people have imagination :) I don't think I can create a wall mesh with a hole in it and put it into the game. Also camera angles may be problematic. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little update;

I'm still experimenting with new stuff and trying to create simple custom armors. Like the edited dark brotherhood armor from the previous screenshots. Also writing dialogues and thinking about the story.

I believe the previous entries were "situation" based. It was about the situation you're in and expressions of the characters. I want the next one to be "story driven". I want to tell a story for change. Of course, there will be choices and different paths again, but you've already made some of the choices :)

Do you remember the previous artwork for v2? I asked the same artist if he can do another one, a while ago. So there is another teaser image available now. It, more or less, represents a short scene from the mod. I'll upload it to the screenshot section, eventually. For those who want to see it earlier, check here.

Yes, currently, a short animation plays occasionally, if you don't dress up, where your character rubs her arms and legs. When the mechanic is stable enough, I can add more random animations to play. But, I'm not sure about that mechanic yet, it can be frustrating time to time.

Other than that, I can't replace or change the default stading idle animation by using a script. Not without the next FNIS release anyway.

As a side note, I find it better if PC has her boots and gauntlets equipped as opposed to complete naked body :)

In which part or after which dialogue? I admit, I didn't test the Whiterun before releasing v2, but I didn't make any changes to Whiterun scenerio either. I'll test it when I have time. Though, I remember people mentioning playing the Whiterun part with v2 loaded.

Why she can't stop the strippers? Maybe she is surprised? Or she holds herself from hurting them, maybe she just likes it, I don't know, use your imagination :)

Those additions would complicate things and cause more bugs. Working with NPC AI is tricky and unreliable, if it's not a scripted event. You need to play the story mod, if you want them to stop.

No ETA at the moment. I'm sure it'll take time, I'll keep you updated as I go on. 

Any chance in the next version to implement the steal clothing option? I see that its in the MCMenu but can't be selected yet. Also can we have the option of adjusting the timer on how long it takes to access your inventory again after the stripping event? Its too short...  :P   Wonderful mod by the way! 

Cheers! 

The reason why I keep that option locked is, that it's not working properly. If I can make it work with relatively less issues, it will be available. 

I'm using a magic effect as a timer to keep PC from excessing the inventory. It has a certain duration, that's why I can't add an option to change the duration, for now.

Yeah, it's not very long. I think it's very packed, tough. I don't understand how some people call the mod "little". It has over 500 animations! I don't want to increase the play time by using tricks, like;

- Get stripped 15 times before the guard shows up

- Get stripped 10 more times until the guard completes his investigation

- Gather these rare object to pay to the guard

- Watch this animation for 4 minutes before the next dialogue triggers

etc...

I could also remove all choices and merge them to create a longer linear story like get punished first and get revenge later or vise versa. 

Don't get me wrong, my complaints are not to you :) I admit it's short, but it's better this way.

Haha, some people have imagination :) I don't think I can create a wall mesh with a hole in it and put it into the game. Also camera angles may be problematic. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little update;

I'm still experimenting with new stuff and trying to create simple custom armors. Like the edited dark brotherhood armor from the previous screenshots. Also writing dialogues and thinking about the story.

I believe the previous entries were "situation" based. It was about the situation you're in and expressions of the characters. I want the next one to be "story driven". I want to tell a story for change. Of course, there will be choices and different paths again, but you've already made some of the choices :)

Do you remember the previous artwork for v2? I asked the same artist if he can do another one, a while ago. So there is another teaser image available now. It, more or less, represents a short scene from the mod. I'll upload it to the screenshot section, eventually. For those who want to see it earlier, check here.

what about a wooden wall or something mainly thin the hole wouldnt be on display itll be a thin wooden wall then when player goes through no hole visable problem would be rigging it so it doesnt cause collisions

Another nice one, and a really hot situation.

*sigh*

I wish I'd have enough money to buy my new laptop already so i can finally play skyrim (again) and your Mod.

Getting more and more pumped up for the next update! :D So from it seems there going to be 2 strippers the Elf and the *Dark brotherhood* Girl and 2 Guards who
we'll question you about either Whiterun or Riften. I was wondering if you dont mind giving us a teaser will choosing either change the outcome? like bring back old characters from either city. 

Also keep up the great work! Cheers~

I found my issue. The Wet Dream scene fucked up my force greets. The walkthrough didn't work on that save either. I reloaded it from there and it worked fine. I'm 90% sure it was my fault so if other people don't complain I wouldn't worry about it.

Suggestion:

Three hired guys are after you to kill you for steal something from a merchant.

Maybee they do not kill you, maybee they strip you as a lesson and than its up to you what they do.

A new one like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12082-immersion-auto-equip-swimsuits-and-towngear/,

but when you want to swim, you lay youre clothes or armor on the side from the river or sea and they can be took by someone when you are back.

Suggestion:

Three hired guys are after you to kill you for steal something from a merchant.

Maybee they do not kill you, maybee they strip you as a lesson and than its up to you what they do.

A new one like this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12082-immersion-auto-equip-swimsuits-and-towngear/,

but when you want to swim, you lay youre clothes or armor on the side from the river or sea and they can be took by someone when you are back.

The Mod is about getting stripped not about your clothes beeing stolen while you skinny dip.

It is another hot scenario though.

Experiencing a bug, no one else has posted about it so I'm guessing it's new. 

Started a new character for a new play through, I'm going down the list in MCM tweaking my settings for everything, but once I get to GetStripped! the tab is totally blank.

2.1 has worked before and I made a fresh install of the mod, making sure its at the bottom of my load order, but nothing has helped. Not sure what other steps to take to troubleshoot :(

(Tried to post a screenshot, but LL is mean on won't let me)

Started a new character for a new play through, I'm going down the list in MCM tweaking my settings for everything, but once I get to GetStripped! the tab is totally blank.

2.1 has worked before and I made a fresh install of the mod, making sure its at the bottom of my load order, but nothing has helped. Not sure what other steps to take to troubleshoot :(

Oh well, that never happened to me, I don't know what it is

Does it work normally on your old save?

Have you tried making a clean save

(remove mod, load, wait couple of minutes, save, use Save Clean Tool, load cleaned save, wait couple of minutes, save)

And then installing?

Does it work normally on your old save?

Have you tried making a clean save

(remove mod, load, wait couple of minutes, save, use Save Clean Tool, load cleaned save, wait couple of minutes, save)

And then installing?

It didn't work on an old save either, that's what confused me about why the clean start didn't work. BUT I tried the save cleaner on a whim, just in case, and that fixed the problem. Thanks.