i love your mod but i think of one possible incompatibility and what i checked as an incompatibility by too much strain on the computer. 

first : did someone have tested this mod with frostfall ? 

second : i'm an user of deviously cursed loot. as nakedness (or devious devices) causes npcs to ask sexual favor by force greeting it's causing CTDs.  

I don't use Frostfall so can't answer that but I do use DCL and I've not had too many conflicts but that might be down to my individual settings.

One conflict I have noticed, both have a cover animations and even with DCL's turned off it sort of breaks GS's cover animations in that they are no longer held for the duration of (stripped) nudity. Had another mod that had a similar feature also do this before I removed it so it's not limited to DCL.

My WR stripper is a male guard who, on occasion, has followed the strip up with a sexual assault from DCL, so in that respect they worked quite will together. Even though I  was stripped and still being mocked by NPC's neither my attacker or my PC had their SL animations broken by GS wanting to use a cover up.

No idea why you're getting CTD's I think have that option turned off but I certainly wouldn't expect that event to cause such an issue. What option is it in DCL? I must have it turned off.

Thanks for sharing your experience with DCL. yes it have a great chance that's it as something to do with an option. maybe the sex attacks ? i turned off a lot of thinks from DCL (after seeing and playing them a couple of time) but i will check more clearly.

Dont know if it as ever been mentioned but how many ending is there? only got 2 in riften and 2 in whiterun

Not really a straight forward answer

There are 2 in WR but each has 2 variants. If the PC is the victim then they depend on conversation choices. If the PC is doing the punishing then it depends on whether you have a Magic skill higher than a Melee one.

Riften is more confusing. If the player has the upper hand then it depends on conversation choices as to who, of the two girls, gets punished.

If the player does not have the upper hand then it depends on a few things.

How she treated the guard?

Did she admit to actually enjoying the torment?

Then her responses from there decide if one of the bonus scenes is played or not.

I got the latest SKSE and SkyUI, and did a clean save update from 2.0 (with the patch) to 2.1, but I can't seem to get any of the new features working.  General Cover and Get Touchy don't do anything, even though I have them activated in MCM.  Also, when I click on the "walkthrough", it doesn't toggle on or anything, but disappears next time I come back to the MCM menu, no matter where I am.  I started a new game to try to get to the "walkthrough" as well, but nothing's happening.  From the comments above, I understand I'm supposed to get teleported to a house and stripped by an assassin?

Anyone encounter this problem and have a solution? Thanks in advance.

Try using “update references” in MCM.

Walkthrough doing nothing is weird. It should at least do the teleportation. You sure you installed the mod properly? It doesn’t visually toggle on, that’s normal. It removes itself once used, so that’s normal too. 

I'm pretty sure I installed properly.  Update references doesn't seem to fix it.  I still get stripped by the girls in Whiterun and Riften so the references seem fine to start with too.  Also ran FNIS (5.5 fix 1) and stuff.  Is there a way to manually start the quest through console commands?  Like, coc to the house and then use setstage to start?  Sorry for the inconvenience, but it sounds like the walkthrough is pretty cool and I'd love to see what you've made.

thank you , means i still got a lot to discover :D good thing for me

Dont know if it as ever been mentioned but how many ending is there? only got 2 in riften and 2 in whiterun

Not really a straight forward answer

There are 2 in WR but each has 2 variants. If the PC is the victim then they depend on conversation choices. If the PC is doing the punishing then it depends on whether you have a Magic skill higher than a Melee one.

Riften is more confusing. If the player has the upper hand then it depends on conversation choices as to who, of the two girls, gets punished.

If the player does not have the upper hand then it depends on a few things.

How she treated the guard?

Did she admit to actually enjoying the torment?

Then her responses from there decide if one of the bonus scenes is played or not.

I got the latest SKSE and SkyUI, and did a clean save update from 2.0 (with the patch) to 2.1, but I can't seem to get any of the new features working.  General Cover and Get Touchy don't do anything, even though I have them activated in MCM.  Also, when I click on the "walkthrough", it doesn't toggle on or anything, but disappears next time I come back to the MCM menu, no matter where I am.  I started a new game to try to get to the "walkthrough" as well, but nothing's happening.  From the comments above, I understand I'm supposed to get teleported to a house and stripped by an assassin?

Anyone encounter this problem and have a solution? Thanks in advance.

Try using “update references” in MCM.

Walkthrough doing nothing is weird. It should at least do the teleportation. You sure you installed the mod properly? It doesn’t visually toggle on, that’s normal. It removes itself once used, so that’s normal too. 

I'm pretty sure I installed properly.  Update references doesn't seem to fix it.  I still get stripped by the girls in Whiterun and Riften so the references seem fine to start with too.  Also ran FNIS (5.5 fix 1) and stuff.  Is there a way to manually start the quest through console commands?  Like, coc to the house and then use setstage to start?  Sorry for the inconvenience, but it sounds like the walkthrough is pretty cool and I'd love to see what you've made.

I don't use quest stages, when you toggle the walkthrough from MCM, a function with 25 lines of script launches; setting actors, positions, inital animations and so on. So there is no way doing all those manually.

There are a lot of conditions being checked in the background to determine if you can use the walkthrough or not. But if you can see it in MCM, then it should be ok. Try using it outside of Whiterun and Riften.

You said earlier that non of the new features are working properly, I think you've an issue with the new version generally, not just with walkhrough. Try doing a clean save and see if it fixes it. 

Just out of curiousity. Should we finish the Windhelm serial killer questline before the upcoming v3?

I don't think it'll effect the new version much. It's a good questline though, one of my favourites. 

All of the deaths from that quest are scripted, right? So, non of the strippers should be murdered. 

*puts on internet detective hat*

Just out of curiousity. Should we finish the Windhelm serial killer questline before the upcoming v3?

I don't think it'll effect the new version much. It's a good questline though, one of my favourites. 

All of the deaths from that quest are scripted, right? So, non of the strippers should be murdered.

Strippers, plural. Plural! Multiple strippers confirmed.

B)

The mod shows up fine in the mcm, but when i try to tun FNIS, it says ERROR: Index was outside the bounds of the array. I used nexus mod manager to install the mod and everything but the animations seems to work. Even the blush effect. Any advice?

Update the FNIS to the newest version, I had the same problem and this solved it.

First of all: I'm sorry for any granmar or language error, because english is not my native language

Small suggestion for a possible future Markarth scene:

A new, young, ardent priestess of Dibella starts preaching the glory of the goddess (like the talos priest in Whiterun), near some flat location (the market, the mine's enter, the jarl's palace doorstep). If the PC stops near her, she talks about joining the Dibellan Cult; if the dragonborn refuse, the priestess call her a miscredent, stripping her down;  if she accept, the priestess aske the pc to follow her to the doors of the dibellan temple and goes there. When the PC approaches, the priestess ask her to humble to the goddess, removing her wealth... in the form of her clothes. if the pc refuse, the priestess strips her down, as before; in this case, she keeps acting like other random strippers, but only in flat locations (Talos damn those stairs). If the pc accept to humble herself, they enter the temple, where the priestess and a pair of accomplices offered to the PC the "Holy Waters of Dibella"...a sort of sleep potion, like in riften. After that, the pc fall helpless to the ground, where the three cultist have fun with her. The scene blacks out and the pc woke up naked, hands and feet tied out of the temple, on the balustrade in front of the main door. After a while, the priestess who lured the pc appear and starts preaching again, about the valor of humility when the other two invite any npc to show that to the pc...making good use of her intimate parts, as Dibella comands. After two (or three) citizen, the pc will be freed... or maybe not.

First of all: I'm sorry for any granmar or language error, because english is not my native language

A new, young, ardent priestess of Dibella starts preaching the glory of the goddess (like the talos priest in Whiterun), near some flat location (the market, the mine's enter, the jarl's palace doorstep). If the PC stops near her, she talks about joining the Dibellan Cult; if the dragonborn refuse, the priestess call her a miscredent, stripping her down;  if she accept, the priestess aske the pc to follow her to the doors of the dibellan temple and goes there. When the PC approaches, the priestess ask her to humble to the goddess, removing her wealth... in the form of her clothes. if the pc refuse, the priestess strips her down, as before; in this case, she keeps acting like other random strippers, but only in flat locations (Talos damn those stairs). If the pc accept to humble herself, they enter the temple, where the priestess and a pair of accomplices offered to the PC the "Holy Waters of Dibella"...a sort of sleep potion, like in riften. After that, the pc fall helpless to the ground, where the three cultist have fun with her. The scene blacks out and the pc woke up naked, hands and feet tied out of the temple, on the balustrade in front of the main door. After a while, the priestess who lured the pc appear and starts preaching again, about the valor of humility when the other two invite any npc to show that to the pc...making good use of her intimate parts, as Dibella comands. After two (or three) citizen, the pc will be freed... or maybe not.

That is all very similar to the Sisterhood of Dibella mod.

I would like a scene where the guards do some stuff to the hero :D

Strip search? Cavity Search? Or confiscation of illegal and dangerous weapons and armor?

I would say cavity search and confiscation of illegal and dangerous weapons and armor :P

Strippers, plural. Plural! Multiple strippers confirmed.

B)

Yeah, there will 2 strippers again. They both make a small appearance in v2.1 and v2. 

Windhelms a pretty cold place wonder how the dragonborn will cope without clothes on  :angel:  (especially for non nords or imperials)

I've made a little "rub your shoulders/arms" animation, which plays when you're naked in Windhelm. That should do it. I may also add a minor debuff like stamina loss. 

when will the steal clothes option be available ?

I know I made a promise that "steal clothes" feature will be back in v2.01. But instead I've implemented "get touchy" and "general cover" features and call it v2.1, which I think is better. So, no steal clothes will be available, not for v2 anyway. Sorry about that.   

Always nice to see suggestions and feedback. Yeah, that sounds a lot like "Sisterhood of Dibella". I didn't try it, but I'm sure it's an awesome mod. You can try that.

I've already decided what will happen in the story mod. It will play a bit differently from the previous releases. 

Also glad, you know about of lining multiple actor animations on a not evenly ground surfaces.

I would like a scene where the guards do some stuff to the hero :D

I think guards will most likely team up with you, since there is a dark elf walking around. You can be sure that there will be some stuff done to the hero by others though. 

Strip search? Cavity Search? Or confiscation of illegal and dangerous weapons and armor?

I would say cavity search and confiscation of illegal and dangerous weapons and armor :P

When you got stripped the stripper put a illigal artefact in your clothes?

Strip search or cavity search? How about both?

That is all very similar to the Sisterhood of Dibella mod.

Ops. I've no idea about the existence of a similar mod. I'll give a look.

Love this mod, not really tried it before but is now in my top 5 must haves, only issue I get, is with devious devices. if any are equipped and I check the ignore devices in MCM settings, my character will start one of your animations, it looks as if someone is throwing her over their shoulder. This happens every 3 seconds roughly, so ofc have to play with no DD equipped to get it to perform, and perform it does , and very well.. hats off to you sir, tyvm for sharing :)