, the Walkthrough is brilliant (totally unexpected) and I loved that I could interact with my followers and even Prank them. And it is a nice feature to have the mod list some of the statistics.

Hmmm... Have I missed something here.

All I got from the walk through was a tickle scene and a suggestion at there being more to come?

Hello, 

Running into a problem, the Whiterun guard completes his "investigation" but during the force greet conversation I can't move after it. The mod won't move to the next stage. Its frozen in place until I hit "enableplayercontrols" then I can go through the force greet conversations. Unfortunately the mod won't proceed to the next stage. No animations and I can't interact with the stool in the market place. 

I've Re-run FNIS and Hit the Updated Reference once this happens.  I also read somewhere to NOT save during his investigation, which I did an I also stayed in the market place during the whole investigation and let the guard initiate the conversation. I also did that and still have the above problems. I also did the "setplayeraidriven 0" which did not affect anything that I could tell... 

Love the mod but any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

, the Walkthrough is brilliant (totally unexpected) and I loved that I could interact with my followers and even Prank them. And it is a nice feature to have the mod list some of the statistics.

Hmmm... Have I missed something here.

All I got from the walk through was a tickle scene and a suggestion at there being more to come?

What you got from the walk through is what there is as far as I know. The follower stuff Mez mentioned is just an extra little feature added in the lates update and has nothing to do with the walkthrough. To see it, make sure to turn off the "remove follower" option or whatever it is called, then get stripped with a follower, or strip yourself with a follower. Hope that helps.

It's same for me, i didn't understand how the walkthrough works. I guess the walkthrough is a work in progress yet.

I think Bahow mentioned it was just a little proof of concept, something about being stripped or playing events while in first person. It doubled as a teaser which is kind of amazing. 

What you got from the walk through is what there is as far as I know. The follower stuff Mez mentioned is just an extra little feature added in the lates update and has nothing to do with the walkthrough. To see it, make sure to turn off the "remove follower" option or whatever it is called, then get stripped with a follower, or strip yourself with a follower. Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you. I never really have a follower but also had never used general cover.

It's same for me, i didn't understand how the walkthrough works. I guess the walkthrough is a work in progress yet.

I think Bahow mentioned it was just a little proof of concept, something about being stripped or playing events while in first person. It doubled as a teaser which is kind of amazing. 

Yes i thought about that but i wasn't sure, and i confirms then that was a terrible teaser i want to know more about the story now  xd.

Who is this mysterious assassin girl, How will she do to break the player, who is her boss..........can't wait the next update.

Yes i thought about that but i wasn't sure, and i confirms then that was a terrible teaser i want to know more about the story now  xd.

Who is this mysterious assassin girl, How will she do to break the player, who is her boss..........can't wait the next update.

her boss is the female dark elf thats the whiteruns housecarl i think eirilith i think her name was she wants revenge for when you took over whiterun with stormcloaks side ;) thats why shes in windhelm

I don't think Seductive Girl (assassin armor) and Mysterious Girl (thalmor robe) are working together as of yet. The first clearly said the Player was her target, while the second met the Player accidentally and deliberately told her not to follow her to Windhelm. They might end up working together, or the Player might end up using them against each other. We shall see soon.

what elf for windhelm im on about the female dark elf in whiterun the one thats always with the jarl shes getting revenge by hiring the stripper girl in windhelm when you pick stormcloaks side the jarl of whiterun and the dark elf gets tied up i havent played further than that for story line but if she lives then she must of hired the stripper girl in windhelm to get revenge on the player

I'm maybe sadistic, but now i'm very curious what kind of humiliation situation this assassin girl will invent to broke the player.

I'm not sadistic but i cant wait to see what Bahow has in store for my heroine, so far the humiliation scenes she has been through have been amazing :heart: 

I'm maybe sadistic, but now i'm very curious what kind of humiliation situation this assassin girl will invent to broke the player.

im guessing a nude tickling in front of a town maybe a few npc taking turns tickling her ? you know like the coins took turns then final tickle could be 4 npc on player 1 person focusing on left foot 1 person on right foot 1 person on left armpit 1 person on right armpit

You said boob action is difficult to animate because of the different body mods and weights. I think something like what you did with the Get Touchy animation fit most body mods and weights well enough. It is not like anyone expects every animation to be perfectly precise.

But if you want it even more precise, maybe you could do 2 or 3 separate versions of that scene with the distance slightly changing a few inches. For let's say, small, medium and large breasts. (Or considering LL mentality, should I say big, huge and ginormous breasts?) And during installation we could choose the option we would like and only see that scene when we eventually get there in the story. Or download the corresponding version in the first place.

If you already had a boob action scene, editing it to move things a few inches closer of further shouldn't be that difficult. Definitely not that difficult to ignore the entire idea of boob action completely.

And just another suggestion, but maybe you could add 1 option in the Mod Configuration that disables/enables everything related to the mod. You can still keep the separate options, but having 1 option to disable all would be so much more convenient. Because right now if I just want to be naked in public (like for any other mod here), I need to disable Mockings, Comments, Get Touchy and General Cover beside actually disabling Strippings, else they mess up other animations.

I.e.: if I am jailed by Prison Overhaul and forgot to disable 1 of the several options of Get Stripped, I need to reload because all scenes are messed up and I am stuck naked thus unable to turn them off.

And last suggestion, make an option to enable Get Touchy for the actual follower. Whoever is following the Player, will be the most likely to be "close enough" to her. And since followers already react to the Player being naked (i.e. laughing, prank), it wouldn't be out of their way. It's just a slap on the butt. It's not like I'm suggesting gang rape. :D

im guessing a nude tickling in front of a town maybe a few npc taking turns tickling her ? you know like the coins took turns then final tickle could be 4 npc on player 1 person focusing on left foot 1 person on right foot 1 person on left armpit 1 person on right armpit

Or maybe trying to makes somes bad rumors about the Player all around of Skyrim, a little like the Oblivion mod "ggblackmail" , when you talk to a simple citizen. He could to respond you something like"Oh again this piggy bank" or be more insulting against you, it's a idea like other.

Hello, 

Running into a problem, the Whiterun guard completes his "investigation" but during the force greet conversation I can't move after it. The mod won't move to the next stage. Its frozen in place until I hit "enableplayercontrols" then I can go through the force greet conversations. Unfortunately the mod won't proceed to the next stage. No animations and I can't interact with the stool in the market place. 

I've Re-run FNIS and Hit the Updated Reference once this happens.  I also read somewhere to NOT save during his investigation, which I did an I also stayed in the market place during the whole investigation and let the guard initiate the conversation. I also did that and still have the above problems. I also did the "setplayeraidriven 0" which did not affect anything that I could tell... 

Love the mod but any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

I had the same problem, I know its not a great solution but I tried a different play through/character and it worked, oddly it was a new clean playthrough that didn't work for me and a 100 hour (utterly abused) save that did

Just to keep the suggestions going (if we keep throwing them at you, you will have to keep expanding and expanding the mod right? public demand and all that). The player, having been stripped so much realizes it might be fun to start doing it herself. So you go to a town or city and commence. However, after several strips the townsfolk have had enough and arrange some payback (although what the payback is that could be different to previous situations I'm still not sure)

We keep suggesting stuff and it is good to see that you actually read and reply to most of them. If we only manage to give you a few good ideas for future updates, that is more than enough for us. Whiterun was the easiest setup. Riften was kind of about intrigue, where we got to face off and maybe outsmart thieves. Windhelm is apparently focusing on magic (can hardly wait). Most factions of Skyrim have already been represented. But not all.

Considering any assassination/killing stuff wouldn't really fit the mood of this mod, I would say a next version should focus on combat. Catfights, stripping with weapons, cutting off clothes in duels, and all the like. Maybe with a strong, proud barbarian lady as the Stripper. A Stripper that could dominate the Player with muscle alone. With the goal of defeating the Player in combat and humiliating her in front of everyone. Just imagine the new stripping animations in light of these. The Stripper could even be a long-lost Companion or maybe even a werewolf. After some power struggles, the Player could find out and expose her secret strength coming from some daedric artifact (or the werewolf curse if she is one), to get back at her. Maybe even remove her artifact/curse and expose her as a weak, fragile lady who can barely lift a sword (it could maybe be shown through a bodyweight change from 100 to 1). Free for the Player to humiliate her in any way she pleases. She would cease to be the proud, strong bully she used to be and she would become the weak, whimpering little girl she once was. Her true self, even she has forgotten about. Being stripped of clothes in public is humiliating, being stripped of your image is even more humiliating.

I could imagine the fight scenes more like "dialogue battles" where the actors are animated with some conversations in between scenes, rather than actual fights. Similar to the Riften basement scenes. Like some talk, then clash and she removes your gloves. Then some talk, then clash and she removes your boots. etc. And even if she is a Companion, it doesn't have to be Whiterun again. She could come for a tournament in Solitude (just to have a new city). The perfect setting for the Player or the Stripper (or both) to be humiliated in front of a huge audience. And a lot of space for the fight scenes. She could start dueling the Player and humiliating her to break her spirit before the grand tournament finale. Or she could cause her wardrobe malfunctions during her fights with other opponents (during the tourney). Like sabotaging her armor, paralysing her with arrows from afar. And the Player could get information from a daedric prince before the finale. The one that gave the Stripper the artifact or Hircine if she is a werewolf. Dialogue options could lead to several different outcomes, but I'd like the "revenge" option the most.

It could be a non-daedric artifact with no daedric princes at all, but this is Skyrim, so I thought to involve them. Nobody else could make such an artifact. And daedric artifacts are already being given to champions then taken away from them some time later. Those daedric a$$holes like nothing better than toying with mortals. And it's not like they would be the main characters here. The artifact could be her entire armor, but it would be hard to remove it from someone who is very strong. A helmet? That would mean we barely get to see her face/hair. A ring? No, she is not Sauron. So I think an amulet would work best. Easy to break. Yeah, it needs to be broken, to avoid the question of "what happens to the artifact after?".

I think the basics of this idea are unique enough, and it retains the mood of this mod/series. I hope I could give you at least some inspiration for the future.

We keep suggesting stuff and it is good to see that you actually read and reply to most of them. If we only manage to give you a few good ideas for future updates, that is more than enough for us. Whiterun was the easiest setup. Riften was kind of about intrigue, where we got to face off and maybe outsmart thieves. Windhelm is apparently focusing on magic (can hardly wait). Most factions of Skyrim have already been represented. But not all.

Considering any assassination/killing stuff wouldn't really fit the mood of this mod, I would say a next version should focus on combat. Catfights, stripping with weapons, cutting off clothes in duels, and all the like. Maybe with a strong, proud barbarian lady as the Stripper. A Stripper that could dominate the Player with muscle alone. With the goal of defeating the Player in combat and humiliating her in front of everyone. Just imagine the new stripping animations in light of these. The Stripper could even be a long-lost Companion or maybe even a werewolf. After some power struggles, the Player could find out and expose her secret strength coming from some daedric artifact (or the werewolf curse if she is one), to get back at her. Maybe even remove her artifact/curse and expose her as a weak, fragile lady who can barely lift a sword (it could maybe be shown through a bodyweight change from 100 to 1). Free for the Player to humiliate her in any way she pleases. She would cease to be the proud, strong bully she used to be and she would become the weak, whimpering little girl she once was. Her true self, even she has forgotten about. Being stripped of clothes in public is humiliating, being stripped of your image is even more humiliating.

I could imagine the fight scenes more like "dialogue battles" where the actors are animated with some conversations in between scenes, rather than actual fights. Similar to the Riften basement scenes. Like some talk, then clash and she removes your gloves. Then some talk, then clash and she removes your boots. etc. And even if she is a Companion, it doesn't have to be Whiterun again. She could come for a tournament in Solitude (just to have a new city). The perfect setting for the Player or the Stripper (or both) to be humiliated in front of a huge audience. And a lot of space for the fight scenes. She could start dueling the Player and humiliating her to break her spirit before the grand tournament finale. Or she could cause her wardrobe malfunctions during her fights with other opponents (during the tourney). Like sabotaging her armor, paralysing her with arrows from afar. And the Player could get information from a daedric prince before the finale. The one that gave the Stripper the artifact or Hircine if she is a werewolf. Dialogue options could lead to several different outcomes, but I'd like the "revenge" option the most.

It could be a non-daedric artifact with no daedric princes at all, but this is Skyrim, so I thought to involve them. Nobody else could make such an artifact. And daedric artifacts are already being given to champions then taken away from them some time later. Those daedric a$$holes like nothing better than toying with mortals. And it's not like they would be the main characters here. The artifact could be her entire armor, but it would be hard to remove it from someone who is very strong. A helmet? That would mean we barely get to see her face/hair. A ring? No, she is not Sauron. So I think an amulet would work best. Easy to break. Yeah, it needs to be broken, to avoid the question of "what happens to the artifact after?".

I think the basics of this idea are unique enough, and it retains the mood of this mod/series. I hope I could give you at least some inspiration for the future.

doesnt have to be a god it could be a new strenth potion that she got from the guy in riften or some other alchamy shop but if the player does get to torture the stripper hopefully there would be choices in chat and a chance to repeat the events in mcm to reset strippers so you can redo them to try other outcomes without having to load a old save before the events started