Just to keep the suggestions going (if we keep throwing them at you, you will have to keep expanding and expanding the mod right? public demand and all that). The player, having been stripped so much realizes it might be fun to start doing it herself. So you go to a town or city and commence. However, after several strips the townsfolk have had enough and arrange some payback (although what the payback is that could be different to previous situations I'm still not sure)

We keep suggesting stuff and it is good to see that you actually read and reply to most of them. If we only manage to give you a few good ideas for future updates, that is more than enough for us. Whiterun was the easiest setup. Riften was kind of about intrigue, where we got to face off and maybe outsmart thieves. Windhelm is apparently focusing on magic (can hardly wait). Most factions of Skyrim have already been represented. But not all.

Considering any assassination/killing stuff wouldn't really fit the mood of this mod, I would say a next version should focus on combat. Catfights, stripping with weapons, cutting off clothes in duels, and all the like. Maybe with a strong, proud barbarian lady as the Stripper. A Stripper that could dominate the Player with muscle alone. With the goal of defeating the Player in combat and humiliating her in front of everyone. Just imagine the new stripping animations in light of these. The Stripper could even be a long-lost Companion or maybe even a werewolf. After some power struggles, the Player could find out and expose her secret strength coming from some daedric artifact (or the werewolf curse if she is one), to get back at her. Maybe even remove her artifact/curse and expose her as a weak, fragile lady who can barely lift a sword (it could maybe be shown through a bodyweight change from 100 to 1). Free for the Player to humiliate her in any way she pleases. She would cease to be the proud, strong bully she used to be and she would become the weak, whimpering little girl she once was. Her true self, even she has forgotten about. Being stripped of clothes in public is humiliating, being stripped of your image is even more humiliating.

I could imagine the fight scenes more like "dialogue battles" where the actors are animated with some conversations in between scenes, rather than actual fights. Similar to the Riften basement scenes. Like some talk, then clash and she removes your gloves. Then some talk, then clash and she removes your boots. etc. And even if she is a Companion, it doesn't have to be Whiterun again. She could come for a tournament in Solitude (just to have a new city). The perfect setting for the Player or the Stripper (or both) to be humiliated in front of a huge audience. And a lot of space for the fight scenes. She could start dueling the Player and humiliating her to break her spirit before the grand tournament finale. Or she could cause her wardrobe malfunctions during her fights with other opponents (during the tourney). Like sabotaging her armor, paralysing her with arrows from afar. And the Player could get information from a daedric prince before the finale. The one that gave the Stripper the artifact or Hircine if she is a werewolf. Dialogue options could lead to several different outcomes, but I'd like the "revenge" option the most.

It could be a non-daedric artifact with no daedric princes at all, but this is Skyrim, so I thought to involve them. Nobody else could make such an artifact. And daedric artifacts are already being given to champions then taken away from them some time later. Those daedric a$$holes like nothing better than toying with mortals. And it's not like they would be the main characters here. The artifact could be her entire armor, but it would be hard to remove it from someone who is very strong. A helmet? That would mean we barely get to see her face/hair. A ring? No, she is not Sauron. So I think an amulet would work best. Easy to break. Yeah, it needs to be broken, to avoid the question of "what happens to the artifact after?".

I think the basics of this idea are unique enough, and it retains the mood of this mod/series. I hope I could give you at least some inspiration for the future.

Those are GREAT IDEAS, Bahow, please add them !!

Please stop asking OP for ridiculous scenarios for the future we have yet to even start the one he is working on now and here is everyone throwing suggestions or their *unique ideas* and asking for to much. I could be speaking out but you should let the man do what he wants to do and not try to force him to do certain things, It could be just me and my way of thinking but i feel like a lot of you a being very inconsiderate and rude about how you are asking all this try to be more considerate and realize Bahow doesn't need to do this and hes taking time out of his schedule to do this for everyone.

One more thing I'm now saying your ideas are bad i quite like them but modding is very tough and takes time i may not have much experience in this but a lot of your ideas require a lot of scripting and animating which takes a whole lot of time.

Also sorry if i offended anyone just me feeling i should speak out. :-/

Please stop asking OP for ridiculous scenarios for the future we have yet to even start the one he is working on now and here is everyone throwing suggestions or their *unique ideas* and asking for to much. I could be speaking out but you should let the man do what he wants to do and not try to force him to do certain things, It could be just me and my way of thinking but i feel like a lot of you a being very inconsiderate and rude about how you are asking all this try to be more considerate and realize Bahow doesn't need to do this and hes taking time out of his schedule to do this for everyone.

One more thing I'm now saying your ideas are bad i quite like them but modding is very tough and takes time i may not have much experience in this but a lot of your ideas require a lot of scripting and animating which takes a whole lot of time.

Calm your tits, buddy. Bahow himself said before that he likes reading suggestions/new ideas for new stripping animations/etc. And he usually reads and replies to most of them, while he is not obligated to do so. Probably 1 good idea/scene is maybe enough to spark the possibilities of a next update in the future. So no harm done when we offer him some ideas. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY demands that he do any of these ideas. Just as nobody demans him to change any of the previous version, even if there were some who had problems with them. If anything, it is a sign of a growing fanbase who love and appreciate his work and never want it to be over. And that is a flattery in itself.

Calm your tits, buddy. Bahow himself said before that he likes reading suggestions/new ideas for new stripping animations/etc. And he usually reads and replies to most of them, while he is not obligated to do so. Probably 1 good idea/scene is maybe enough to spark the possibilities of a next update in the future. So no harm done when we offer him some ideas. Nobody, and I repeat, NOBODY demands that he do any of these ideas. Just as nobody demans him to change any of the previous version, even if there were some who had problems with them. If anything, it is a sign of a growing fanbase who love and appreciate his work and never want it to be over. And that is a flattery in itself.

Ah yeah my bad it may have come on in the wrong way, its just that when i read one of the post it kinda got me worked up saying how he'll have to keep adding and adding to keep up with demand and it kinda came off really rude and i sorta just based my post off of that.

Again sorry if i offended anyone just me being all ranty.

Ah yeah my bad it may have come on in the wrong way, its just that when i read one of the post it kinda got me worked up saying how he'll have to keep adding and adding to keep up with demand and it kinda came off really rude and i sorta just based my post off of that.

Again sorry if i offended anyone just me being all ranty.

Guess that's my bad, just meant I loved the mod and hoped it would keep going, but could have chosen my own words a bit better as well

Really loved the idea for this mod, but simply would not work right on my game.  Had the  whole "inventory issue", where you'd end up stuck hanging in the air whenever you tried to access your armor / clothes or spells.  And I'm using 2.7, so I don't know what that issue is.  Also it would never completely strip my toon, just her top, and the animations were real spotty, as in she'd cover up, then revert to normal, then a few moments later do a different cover pose but would still go back to normal after a moment.  And, worse of all, interfered majorly with Deviously Cursed Loots sex attacks.  If in a striped scenario, if the DCL attack initiated, the attacker would be all jacked up trying to go back and forth from the stripped animations to the DCL animations.  Tried the "pause" option in the MCM, no affect.  Can't live without my DCL incidents, so....

We keep suggesting stuff and it is good to see that you actually read and reply to most of them. If we only manage to give you a few good ideas for future updates, that is more than enough for us. Whiterun was the easiest setup. Riften was kind of about intrigue, where we got to face off and maybe outsmart thieves. Windhelm is apparently focusing on magic (can hardly wait). Most factions of Skyrim have already been represented. But not all.

Considering any assassination/killing stuff wouldn't really fit the mood of this mod, I would say a next version should focus on combat. Catfights, stripping with weapons, cutting off clothes in duels, and all the like. Maybe with a strong, proud barbarian lady as the Stripper. A Stripper that could dominate the Player with muscle alone. With the goal of defeating the Player in combat and humiliating her in front of everyone. Just imagine the new stripping animations in light of these. The Stripper could even be a long-lost Companion or maybe even a werewolf. After some power struggles, the Player could find out and expose her secret strength coming from some daedric artifact (or the werewolf curse if she is one), to get back at her. Maybe even remove her artifact/curse and expose her as a weak, fragile lady who can barely lift a sword (it could maybe be shown through a bodyweight change from 100 to 1). Free for the Player to humiliate her in any way she pleases. She would cease to be the proud, strong bully she used to be and she would become the weak, whimpering little girl she once was. Her true self, even she has forgotten about. Being stripped of clothes in public is humiliating, being stripped of your image is even more humiliating.

I could imagine the fight scenes more like "dialogue battles" where the actors are animated with some conversations in between scenes, rather than actual fights. Similar to the Riften basement scenes. Like some talk, then clash and she removes your gloves. Then some talk, then clash and she removes your boots. etc. And even if she is a Companion, it doesn't have to be Whiterun again. She could come for a tournament in Solitude (just to have a new city). The perfect setting for the Player or the Stripper (or both) to be humiliated in front of a huge audience. And a lot of space for the fight scenes. She could start dueling the Player and humiliating her to break her spirit before the grand tournament finale. Or she could cause her wardrobe malfunctions during her fights with other opponents (during the tourney). Like sabotaging her armor, paralysing her with arrows from afar. And the Player could get information from a daedric prince before the finale. The one that gave the Stripper the artifact or Hircine if she is a werewolf. Dialogue options could lead to several different outcomes, but I'd like the "revenge" option the most.

It could be a non-daedric artifact with no daedric princes at all, but this is Skyrim, so I thought to involve them. Nobody else could make such an artifact. And daedric artifacts are already being given to champions then taken away from them some time later. Those daedric a$$holes like nothing better than toying with mortals. And it's not like they would be the main characters here. The artifact could be her entire armor, but it would be hard to remove it from someone who is very strong. A helmet? That would mean we barely get to see her face/hair. A ring? No, she is not Sauron. So I think an amulet would work best. Easy to break. Yeah, it needs to be broken, to avoid the question of "what happens to the artifact after?".

I think the basics of this idea are unique enough, and it retains the mood of this mod/series. I hope I could give you at least some inspiration for the future.

That can also working for the PC, with differents ending or choice maybe.As Dragonborn is seen like someone really powerfull and strong could be nice to humiliate her like this too. Even imagine a another kind of humiliation with a cursed artefact.

What you still haven't tried is to have a female guard, another victim, or both. Or maybe one female guard being a victim. Also having the scenes have later impacts on the city/people. Like walking into Riften after the story has been finished and hearing two random people talking.

"Hey, were you there when the Dragonborn/Thane was made into a Piggy Bank?"

"No, I was on duty, but I have heard every detail. I can no longer look at her the same."

"Shhh, here she comes."

"Hey, have you seen that thief finally getting what she deserved at the Plaza?"

"You mean Jane? Yes, I was there. I can't believe I used to be afraid of her and the Thieves Guild."

"I wouldn't dare showing my face in this city ever again. But I do hope she will."

These could maybe happen once, the next time the Player enters Riften, because overusing would feel silly. But other character could mention the events when talking to them. Like having a "What' so funny?" option during normal conversations, that would lead to some teasing. And the Player could ignore it, if they want to do something else.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, I just remembered that I need to visit the bank later today. *grin*"   or   "Don't you happen to know where I could store a few coins?"

"Ha-ha... very funny..."

Or maybe add a few comments during the mocking part that reflects the race/skin colour of the Player (also the bodyweight, but you talked about that before). Not sure about Argonians and Khajiit, but Nords are generally pale skinned, and Redguards are dark skinned, etc. It could be interesting to see remarks for the actual look of the Player. And adding them according to race is probably easier than having them according to actual skin colour. If someone plays a black nord, then he wouldn't really care about this feature anyway. I don't think they can be added according to hair colour, though. I don't use Devices, but those who do could maybe get mocks according to what they wear (they have specific item slots).

In story mod (new), there are already occasions where you and other NPCs (related to story) discuss earlier events. There will most likely be random chats among town's folk about what happened before. But this is not my priority right now. After I'm done with the story, I'll look for the details. 

Getting the skin color or hair color is not an easy task. You don't get the actual color like white, brown, red etc... What you get is the RGB values. I tried to get the hair color of PC by using the ratios of RGB values, but it wasn't consistent enough. But it's still there in Whiterun part, there is a chance you can hear a rare mocking dialogue if your hair color is red or pink.

Hello, 

Running into a problem, the Whiterun guard completes his "investigation" but during the force greet conversation I can't move after it. The mod won't move to the next stage. Its frozen in place until I hit "enableplayercontrols" then I can go through the force greet conversations. Unfortunately the mod won't proceed to the next stage. No animations and I can't interact with the stool in the market place. 

I've Re-run FNIS and Hit the Updated Reference once this happens.  I also read somewhere to NOT save during his investigation, which I did an I also stayed in the market place during the whole investigation and let the guard initiate the conversation. I also did that and still have the above problems. I also did the "setplayeraidriven 0" which did not affect anything that I could tell... 

Love the mod but any advice would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

Do you see "Force Greet" options in dialogue menu? If you do, there is something wrong to begin with. 

It seems the scene is starting, but it doesn't proceed to the next stage, because something prevents current package from getting completed. Can you describe where does the problem start, like after which dialogue? 

Also try making a clean save where your character is already in Whiterun. 

Hi. Is it possible to add an option for the NPC mocking animations (and the touchy too) to happen anytime the player is nude? Not just after a stripping (or even self strip) event?  They're really good

That will most likely cause compatibility issues. Also, you can always make them happen by stripping yourself anytime you want. When else you want them to occur?

what elf for windhelm im on about the female dark elf in whiterun the one thats always with the jarl shes getting revenge by hiring the stripper girl in windhelm when you pick stormcloaks side the jarl of whiterun and the dark elf gets tied up i havent played further than that for story line but if she lives then she must of hired the stripper girl in windhelm to get revenge on the player

Haha, you're just making this up :)

I'm maybe sadistic, but now i'm very curious what kind of humiliation situation this assassin girl will invent to broke the player.

im guessing a nude tickling in front of a town maybe a few npc taking turns tickling her ? you know like the coins took turns then final tickle could be 4 npc on player 1 person focusing on left foot 1 person on right foot 1 person on left armpit 1 person on right armpit

I'm not a tickling fan, but I like its light tone and its humiliation aspect. I'm not planning on adding another tickling scene, but I can if there is demand.

You said boob action is difficult to animate because of the different body mods and weights. I think something like what you did with the Get Touchy animation fit most body mods and weights well enough. It is not like anyone expects every animation to be perfectly precise.

But if you want it even more precise, maybe you could do 2 or 3 separate versions of that scene with the distance slightly changing a few inches. For let's say, small, medium and large breasts. (Or considering LL mentality, should I say big, huge and ginormous breasts?) And during installation we could choose the option we would like and only see that scene when we eventually get there in the story. Or download the corresponding version in the first place.

If you already had a boob action scene, editing it to move things a few inches closer of further shouldn't be that difficult. Definitely not that difficult to ignore the entire idea of boob action completely.

And just another suggestion, but maybe you could add 1 option in the Mod Configuration that disables/enables everything related to the mod. You can still keep the separate options, but having 1 option to disable all would be so much more convenient. Because right now if I just want to be naked in public (like for any other mod here), I need to disable Mockings, Comments, Get Touchy and General Cover beside actually disabling Strippings, else they mess up other animations.

I.e.: if I am jailed by Prison Overhaul and forgot to disable 1 of the several options of Get Stripped, I need to reload because all scenes are messed up and I am stuck naked thus unable to turn them off.

And last suggestion, make an option to enable Get Touchy for the actual follower. Whoever is following the Player, will be the most likely to be "close enough" to her. And since followers already react to the Player being naked (i.e. laughing, prank), it wouldn't be out of their way. It's just a slap on the butt. It's not like I'm suggesting gang rape.  :D

1) I was doing that before, but it's tiresome to add 3 variations of the same animation. Also, I'm more of a "butt" guy :)

2) That's easy enough, I think.

3) Mocking and get touchy mechanics need a huge overhaul to my framework, if I want to use them for followers or any other NPCs. 

OR what you want is that your followers could also get touchy on your PC? 

Just to keep the suggestions going (if we keep throwing them at you, you will have to keep expanding and expanding the mod right? public demand and all that). The player, having been stripped so much realizes it might be fun to start doing it herself. So you go to a town or city and commence. However, after several strips the townsfolk have had enough and arrange some payback (although what the payback is that could be different to previous situations I'm still not sure)

I admit stripping people can be fun, but this also eliminates the victim status of your PC. So, it's not there for story reasons.

A brute, strength type of stripper can happen in the future, playing with you like a doll and such. Main concept of the next update will be "tease" and I can't see that kind of stripper teasing you in a sexual way :)

There won't be any catfighting scene. Not that I don't like the concept, on the contrary I find it amusing, but I don't think I can make the necessary animations for it. 

There is already a small influence from a Daedric prince on the story. I bet some users can guess who.

Also sorry if i offended anyone just me feeling i should speak out.  :-/

I encourage people for giving suggestions and open discussions. As a matter of fact, that's the only thing that keeps the thread alive at this point.

I get what you want to say. It can be annoying and even frustrating when people constantly persuade you to do certain things of their liking. But that never happened in here :) 

Really loved the idea for this mod, but simply would not work right on my game.  Had the  whole "inventory issue", where you'd end up stuck hanging in the air whenever you tried to access your armor / clothes or spells.  And I'm using 2.7, so I don't know what that issue is.  Also it would never completely strip my toon, just her top, and the animations were real spotty, as in she'd cover up, then revert to normal, then a few moments later do a different cover pose but would still go back to normal after a moment.  And, worse of all, interfered majorly with Deviously Cursed Loots sex attacks.  If in a striped scenario, if the DCL attack initiated, the attacker would be all jacked up trying to go back and forth from the stripped animations to the DCL animations.  Tried the "pause" option in the MCM, no affect.  Can't live without my DCL incidents, so....

So... so what? Sorry, but I really don't like these kind of comments. Thanks for trying out then, you can't expect all of the mods working together flawlessly. Anyway, here are your aswers.

- Hanging in the air issue was fixed with a patch. All of the patches are included in the latest release. Latest version is v2.1 there is no v2.7. I get your confusion though, I used 7zip for the last updates, so you're mistaking the files extension (.7z) with the mod version number. (I feel bad about abusing the everlasting trial of winrar :) )

- During a stripping event, only body armor is removed (Slot 32). Seems like you have armor pieces using other slots.

- You can disable almost all of the mechanics from MCM, if you think there is a compatibility issue. However you can't disable them when certain mechanics are active. For example; you can't disable mocking if you're currently being mocked, you can't pause stripping events if one of the strippers is already chasing you... 

Played around with this for a good while, it's so great. Really like the idea, and the implementation is top notch. I'm glad you're still developing this, I'll definitely be following your progress.

If we're still doing suggestions I'd like to see the get touchy function be further fleshed out, maybe in some scenarios it transitioning from just touching into some forced sex scenes (like maybe a guy grabbing a female character from behind and jerking off on her ass, or grabbing her tight and fingering her).

Either way what's here is already great, thanks bunches, bahow.

Oh yeah, and that bit with the coins was great. I was almost too impressed with it on a technical level (the static floating coins (that eventually popped out) were straight up wizadry), to stop and enjoy the scene. Brilliant stuff.

"OR what you want is that your followers could also get touchy on your PC?"

Yep, that's what I meant. If they can already laugh at the Player for being naked, I think a slap on the butt or a pinch here and there wouldn't really hurt their relationship at all. And they are bound to be the closest person to the Player in that situation. After all, they are "following" the Player.

Loved this mod when I first used it but now I have a problem. The cover animation is interfering with other mods and I was wondering if there was a way to disable it? I want to come back to this mod as well but its preventing me from playing around with a few others and I'm hoping for a solution that would be temporary.

I tried to use the toggles in the mod menu in game but that didn't effect the cover animation at all so I uninstalled the game and deleted everything in the skyrim directory and reinstalled but the animation is stuck into my game for some reason. 

I'm not sure we've found everything in the mod yet.... Has anyone else found the 'Random White Robes' behind the counter at Haelga's bunkhouse? Haelga says some lines about a girl looking for her husband when you pick it up. I'll try to post a screenshot later. 

You are right. Good find. And considering it is called "random" and looks like the robe Random Girl was wearing, it is probably a reference to her. Haelga says she was "already done with her". Then a guard killed me, because it can only be stolen. :D

I love how there are so many little things outside the story that we can find in this mod. I wonder what else we have missed.

I have other mods such as Defeat which have the option for strong enemies to strip your clothes. In the rush of things, sometimes I can't pick them up and run away nude. In instances like this, it would be awesome if your animations played. I think your npc animations nicely simulate an onlookers reaction to seeing a nude character.

The difficult part to that would be Bahow having to write in a script so that the cover animation isn't fighting with SL animations. If this isn't done your character will stand up and play out the cover animation while the attacker (assuming they're not also playing grope or mocking animation) will still be on the floor or on their knees playing out your character's sexual assault.

Love the mod, and appreciate all the work that went into it.  I'm still going to throw more unsolicited suggestions into the ring. 

Instead of the 14 second timer for inventory lock, make it 5 minutes.  But when stripped, add an object somewhere in the city that when interacted with will remove the debuff. Object model would be a pile of clothes.   That adds to the premise that clothing was stolen and the victim has to run through town to find the clothes.   There could be 5 random locations all in very public places.  5 minute timer is there in case a bug prevents the object from spawning.

Also, a question for other fans of this mod.  Any suggestions for mods with a similar atmosphere of naughty and whimsy?  I've looked through LL but haven't found any that strike the balance this one has.

Love the mod, and appreciate all the work that went into it.  I'm still going to throw more unsolicited suggestions into the ring. 

Instead of the 14 second timer for inventory lock, make it 5 minutes.  But when stripped, add an object somewhere in the city that when interacted with will remove the debuff. Object model would be a pile of clothes.   That adds to the premise that clothing was stolen and the victim has to run through town to find the clothes.   There could be 5 random locations all in very public places.  5 minute timer is there in case a bug prevents the object from spawning.

That is the best idea ever. Of all time.

Also, a question for other fans of this mod.  Any suggestions for mods with a similar atmosphere of naughty and whimsy?  I've looked through LL but haven't found any that strike the balance this one has.

currently, if you extend the timer, when another cover animation plays it resets so you can dress again even if the timer has not ended. I don't know if this was intentional or not but if not then I expect there would need a bit of investigation and work done to fix this.

No, I have not seen anything quite like this anywhere else. If you've not tried Dark Investigations then get that a look, it's a much more grim scenario but still worth a look, sadly the modder has given up on it.

It is totally unnecessary. The short timer on the debuff is more than enough. If you want to be stripped for 5 minutes, then simply don't dress for 5 minutes. Hell, you can even stay stripped for hours, and whether you have the debuff or not is just a question of immersion. And the "steal clothes" option is already a bonus that is implemented in Whiterun (similar to your idea). Anything else you can roleplay on your own. You can roleplay that all the houses are locked and you can't escape from the streets. You can roleplay to get yourself locked out of your home naked, with the "general cover" feature whenever you want. You can roleplay to be bound by the Strippers, by equipping any bindings from other mods. Just like how everyone roleplays how they can carry 5 different sets of armors while being butt naked on the outside. You don't need an "embarrassed" debuff to reenact embarrassing situations. Use your imagination.

i need a walkthrough :/ i really dont get this mod lol anyone know where one is?

Save your game BEFORE installing this mod, you'll want that save after you've played through this mod and that save should be the only save you use to continue developing your character. DO NOT use any save with this mod installed for character development.

You need that save for two reasons:

A. There are a lot of different endings in both Whiterun and Riften, you'll need to start over fresh each time to explore all those different endings.

B. You may want to check this mod out again later so you'll want to be able to have a clean start at that time too, especially if a new version of the mod is released.

Start in Whiterun, it's simpler. Just walk around town (you need to be a female) and bad things will happen, after you have been stripped and have redressed yourself several times a guard will approach you. Describe the person who did it correctly and the guard will find her and you will get the opportunity to redress your grievance. Describe her incorrectly and you will get punished and your tormentor will be the prime participant in your further embarrassment.

There are at least 6 different endings for the Whiterun scenario, which one you get is dependent on your responses. Start over from your mod is not loaded save again to check out all the possible endings, rinse and repeat in Riften but be aware that there are a whole lot more possible endings in Riften.

No complete walk-through is or should be provided, part of the whole point of this mod is for you to explore the various endings yourself instead of just reading a script and robotically following instructions.

i need a walkthrough :/ i really dont get this mod lol anyone know where one is?

Save your game BEFORE installing this mod, you'll want that save after you've played through this mod and that save should be the only save you use to continue developing your character. DO NOT use any save with this mod installed for character development.

You need that save for two reasons:

A. There are a lot of different endings in both Whiterun and Riften, you'll need to start over fresh each time to explore all those different endings.

B. You may want to check this mod out again later so you'll want to be able to have a clean start at that time too, especially if a new version of the mod is released.

Start in Whiterun, it's simpler. Just walk around town (you need to be a female) and bad things will happen, after you have been stripped and have redressed yourself several times a guard will approach you. Describe the person who did it correctly and the guard will find her and you will get the opportunity to redress your grievance. Describe her incorrectly and you will get punished and your tormentor will be the prime participant in your further embarrassment.

There are at least 6 different endings for the Whiterun scenario, which one you get is dependent on your responses. Start over from your mod is not loaded save again to check out all the possible endings, rinse and repeat in Riften but be aware that there are a whole lot more possible endings in Riften.

No complete walk-through is or should be provided, part of the whole point of this mod is for you to explore the various endings yourself instead of just reading a script and robotically following instructions.

At least 6 endings in Whiterun? How? I only ever got 4.

If I am punished, the Stripper takes advantage of me back or front door, according to my dialogues.

If I punish her, I spank or tickle her into submission, depending on my character being magic user or warrior

Never saw more. Never read any more here, either.

At least 6 endings in Whiterun? How? I only ever got 4.

If I am punished, the Stripper takes advantage of me back or front door, according to my dialogues.

If I punish her, I spank or tickle her into submission, depending on my character being magic user or warrior

Never saw more. Never read any more here, either.

You didn't get your PC fisted? Maybe you need to explore the dialogue options some more.