If we talking about shame and humiliation of the PC, maybe (about the story not necessarily the strippers) i remember the seductive girl got a kind of magic wand and why not to make live somes humiliation situations with this magic wand.

For exemple ,this magic wand could to make teleported the pc to a humiliation situation on a stage or anywhere else (still crowded of course) just for the pleasure of the assassin girl but like public nudity has already been used,  it's just a idea like other of course.

this may be off top but is it possible to have it so all females use the cover animations whenever they're nude or can that not be done? I play as a male character and thought this might work for npc's but I have no clue as to how I can make them have two separate animations with the same name used at certain points. I sorta figure it has to do with scripting but, as I do not know how to script, I was wondering if it can be done without script. Like, why should only one person be ashamed of being nude in town? And why do I have to be the victim?

I'd love to be able to sneak up on a person, do a spell/action that removes their clothes, and watch as they run away while being taunted. It would be a delight to all the high lvl'd thief players out there. 

this may be off top but is it possible to have it so all females use the cover animations whenever they're nude or can that not be done? I play as a male character and thought this might work for npc's but I have no clue as to how I can make them have two separate animations with the same name used at certain points. I sorta figure it has to do with scripting but, as I do not know how to script, I was wondering if it can be done without script. Like, why should only one person be ashamed of being nude in town? And why do I have to be the victim?

I'd love to be able to sneak up on a person, do a spell/action that removes their clothes, and watch as they run away while being taunted. It would be a delight to all the high lvl'd thief players out there. 

Then the spell you use to make them naked would probably have to be scripted to play the animation on the target. I remember encountering something similar in Estrus something mod. Suprisingly it was on Nexus. It had a spell with all sorts of brutal tentacle/machine rapes, but after those, the victim would cover herself and run while being mocked. One of them was just a thingie that stripped the target without any rape scenes. Now if you could edit the random spell effect to always get the stripping one, you would get the "cast spell-->victim is naked-->victim runs around embarrassed" result that you want. It may even have been done already.

There is an option for this in Deviously Cursed Loot.

There is an option for this in Deviously Cursed Loot.

thx

i'll try it out

You're worried about offending someone, on lovers lab? Not that I don't respect your decision to make them female or male at your discretion, but there are mods that have to do solely with making females and specifically females sex toys and slaves, and they haven't gotten any offended comments. Again your choice obviously, just seems odd.

Have you ever thought about making an update or separate mod where the player goes around stripping other women and watch them run around humiliated? After getting her clothes taken a few times by different girls one would think she would get curious as to why they find it so fun and try it herself.

Have you ever thought about making an update or separate mod where the player goes around stripping other women and watch them run around humiliated? After getting her clothes taken a few times by different girls one would think she would get curious as to why they find it so fun and try it herself.

maybe a seperate mod where the player does the stripping after so many strips a gaurd hunts you down in the town and ends up punishing the player sort of like whiterun the player gets tied up but a new thing is the females that got stripped can punish her either throwing fruit at her or other punishment ideas

A small idea for the humiliation of the heroine. When the heroine humiliated. She was always making excuses. They tied me up. They did it against my will, and so on.

But we can destroy the last hope of the heroine. If in V3. Stripper will try to break the player. Maximum humiliate. Then stripper should show everyone. The heroine is not a sacrifice. heroine enjoys it. But how? The heroine always looks like a victim.

The plan is that when the heroine aroused she loses touch with reality. Her mind is weakening. And the heroine craves climax.

In the middle or at the end of the scene. Stripper can suddenly release heroine. Untie or cease to hold. The heroine will be able to stop all this and go away. But the heroine is already very aroused. She can not just walk away. She wants to continue.

If the heroine will not go away. This would mean that she is not a victim. She is not against it. All spectators will understand that it is really ... And she heroine will greatly humiliated. After all, she put herself in that position.

Previously, everyone thought that the heroine has no choice. But now there is a choice! And heroin made its choice. She decided to stay and allow to humiliate himself. Such a situation would be a damn humiliating. The heroine of the show all its perversity and break.

To implement this stage do not need anything new. The main point - it is psychology. We had a fantastic scene of humiliation. Because the heroine herself humiliate. It will break her completely. Actually, it is the goal of the new stripper.

What do you think?

Personally I really wouldn't like that. The fact that she never had a choice, makes the whole Scenario so great in my opinion.

A small idea for the humiliation of the heroine. When the heroine humiliated. She was always making excuses. They tied me up. They did it against my will, and so on.

But we can destroy the last hope of the heroine. If in V3. Stripper will try to break the player. Maximum humiliate. Then stripper should show everyone. The heroine is not a sacrifice. heroine enjoys it. But how? The heroine always looks like a victim.

The plan is that when the heroine aroused she loses touch with reality. Her mind is weakening. And the heroine craves climax.

In the middle or at the end of the scene. Stripper can suddenly release heroine. Untie or cease to hold. The heroine will be able to stop all this and go away. But the heroine is already very aroused. She can not just walk away. She wants to continue.

If the heroine will not go away. This would mean that she is not a victim. She is not against it. All spectators will understand that it is really ... And she heroine will greatly humiliated. After all, she put herself in that position.

Previously, everyone thought that the heroine has no choice. But now there is a choice! And heroin made its choice. She decided to stay and allow to humiliate himself. Such a situation would be a damn humiliating. The heroine of the show all its perversity and break.

To implement this stage do not need anything new. The main point - it is psychology. We had a fantastic scene of humiliation. Because the heroine herself humiliate. It will break her completely. Actually, it is the goal of the new stripper.

What do you think?

ValgoPersonally I really wouldn't like that. The fact that she never had a choice, makes the whole Scenario so great in my opinion.

Agreed! I would love to see some forced orgasms - she didn't have a choice so it would be even more out of her control. So after the "final act" I'd love to see the action kicked up yet another notch.  And personally I'd love to see something like this: 

post-113270-0-30132600-1445187449_thumb.jpg

post-113270-0-06477300-1445187450_thumb.jpg

post-113270-0-45751800-1445187451_thumb.jpg

post-113270-0-02964300-1445187452_thumb.jpg

Thanks for an amazing mod! Can't wait to see what you do next! :D

Yes, I asked for the same thing pages ago. Watching embarrassed nude girls running away would be a complete pleasure.

Yes, I asked for the same thing pages ago. Watching embarrassed nude girls running away would be a complete pleasure.

Unfortunately, i don't think it is the goal of this mod because bahow said the PC were the main target.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but the dialogues have been pretty great. I think I would prefer more talk relating to how "excited" my dragon born is if she goes down the more submissive branch of the story.

As for the humiliation, I would prefer it be a little more light hearted than some other mods on this site. I haven't had a problem with anything in this mod, even if some parts were not exactly my taste. I still enjoyed the scenes, and I actually started to like some of the scenes I initially didn't love. I think your dialogue has been spot on. I really don't care on the dark or light debate, I just hope the dialogue does not go to some demon worshiping whip thing.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with. Thanks!

So far, the dialogues are more humorous and more sarcastic. 

Currently, I've completed one scene and working on the second one. I think the first one is the lightest scene I've ever made, other than the walkthrough. Second one is a bit darker, I can say, it is as dark as the basement scene with the strippers from v2. I don't know how a "demon worshipping whip" sounds like, but I'm sure dialogues won't be like that :)

Yes, I pretty like tickling scene , but if you think tickling are overused and dont want to include those again, it's ok    :angel:

And I see the theme of V3 is "teasing" , I like that too !!   :cool:

But I really want to see PC get tickled again by Seductive Girl again personally   :blush:

Im looking forward to the info for the strippers and V3   :cool:

So far i think a lot of the dialogue is great maybe an extra line for when the PC is humiliated shes goes for a more revenge vendetta toward the stripper only to dig herself a deeper hole.

Oh and another "walkthrough" would be cool first time tickling and second time if you insist on *help* she decides you need a bit more incentive to stay away from it.

yes plz make more walkthroughs!!! more detailed ones that explain everything we need!!!

There will be another walkthrough scene... I guess. 

Tickling is pretty innocent, there is no harm in adding another one. It can be a hidden scene or maybe a get touchy animation, I don't know.  

What do you think?

In v1, I wrote the dialogue as PC certainly doesn't like what's going on and leave the actual thoughts of her to user's imagination. I remember this causing some dislikes because of people finding it too harsh if the PC doesn't enjoy it. In v2, one of the outcomes was PC admiting that she's enjoying this kind of stuff, but most people went with the other route as far as I understand. 

New stripper is called seductive girl and well, she'll try to seduce you at some point. If she succeeds, I'm sure you'll be more submissive than before. 

First scenes don't have any ropes or tying up, your character is doing things willingly, not that she's enjoying it (or does she :)). There is a story reason for it.

I think most people will be dissapointed to hear that there won't be much of a public scene. The reason is to reduce the possible bugs. This can change of course.

I don't like to totally break the heroine. Sure, she can be humiliated, groan and moan and she can even beg to her aggressors, but, in the end she always shake it off pretty quickly. Even making fun of the situation or ignoring what she had before. I understand what you mean though, it's sort of there.

As for the motives of the characters (contains spoilers):

Random Girl: Blame

Brunette Girl: Jealousy

Blonde Girl: Admire

Seductive Girl: Play and distract

Mysterious Girl: Elimination

Queen: Respect and friendly

Those info about the characters you are planning, make sure not to hide them too well. Unlike the Random White Robe. It would be a shame not to get them just because they are so well hidden.

Tickling is always fun. Especially since there are literally no other mods using that theme. Sure it could be overused, but a tickling scene once in a while wouldn't hurt. Maybe tickling till the Player pees herself and then called a dirty little baby or made to wear a diaper.

YES, we want another "not so useful" walkthrough. The demand is high.  :D

For dialogues, maybe some lines that are specific to certain races or body weights. I mentioned this before, you said it would be hard but not impossible. Though it was mentioned for mockings and I don't know how they could be implemented into actual scenes. Because women take pride in their bodies, and comments meant to mock the body are low blows. Sometimes literally.

Teasing is fun, but have you ever thought of teasing AND denial? Or edging? Making someone cum in front of a crowd is humiliating, making her WANT to cum in front of a crowd is even more so. Definitely something I could imagine Seductive Girl liking.

And another idea for a scene (mostly the end part) could be mind breaking. The state where the Player no longer fights back, even if untied. She has suffered enough (pain or pleasure) and can literally not think straight anymore. At least for a while. But I would use this for the "Strong Stripper" we have talked about before. The one that overpowers and strips the Player through sheer muscle alone. After the punishment, she could make the Player act like a pet, crawling around on all fours, maybe even making her bark and such.

As for female guard, you could make her the compassionate one. Who really wants to help the Player because she can understand what she went through. Or a total bitch who gets her upcommance in the end.

And this is just a side idea: Could you add random NPCs as passersby in the affected cities during the mod? Because those who play on high level characters might have an empty Whiterun or Riften market square. I know 2 out of the 3 market stands were empty on my main character. And being stripped in an ampty city is not necessarily humiliating. Maybe an option in the mod menu to add random passersby, so it wouldn't affect those that have the vanilla NPCs still alive.

Info about characters won't be hidden, one ally character even says something like "There are some info there, check it out if you like." What I wanted to say before is, they will be optional. On the other hand, there won't be a total explanation of the characters or events, you may need to piece them together. 

I didn't say lines regarding to races or body weight are hard, they are easy. Hard part is to get the skin color, hair color etc. You're right those kind of comments are low blows, I feel like a dick writing them. What I do is this; if a character is going to make a negative comment about your physical apperance, he/she does it regardless of your body type. Only what he/she say changes. It can be "Look at your fat ass" if you have more weight, it can be "You have a laughable small ass" if the weight is low or "You're pretty avarage, nothing special" if it's avarage. Same with the positive comments "Curvy body", "Cute body" ... 

Yeah, seductive girl may do something like that :)

I talked a bit about the mind breaking in the previous post.

What happened? Did you commit a mass murder:) My char is level 45 and I've completed nearly all quests. Most of the people are alive. I admit, before trying out Prison Overhaul I kill many people in town, but load a previous save later. 

If we talking about shame and humiliation of the PC, maybe (about the story not necessarily the strippers) i remember the seductive girl got a kind of magic wand and why not to make live somes humiliation situations with this magic wand.

For exemple ,this magic wand could to make teleported the pc to a humiliation situation on a stage or anywhere else (still crowded of course) just for the pleasure of the assassin girl but like public nudity has already been used,  it's just a idea like other of course.

Yes, it was a staff from the game. Lore-wise it does crazy things and it comes from a crazy person. I used it as a macguffin device for the walkthrough. It won't be in the story. It has a loose connection to the story though.

Honestly, I don't like the teleportation. It's better when you walk to your humiliation, feels more tense to me. Also helps with the pacing.

maybe a seperate mod where the player does the stripping after so many strips a gaurd hunts you down in the town and ends up punishing the player sort of like whiterun the player gets tied up but a new thing is the females that got stripped can punish her either throwing fruit at her or other punishment ideas

Making all nude characters cover themselves would most likely cause incompatiblity issues. Think about how many mods there are where you see naked NPCs. I don't want to break them. 

NPCs covering and fleeing if you steal their clothes can be done. 

You're worried about offending someone, on lovers lab? Not that I don't respect your decision to make them female or male at your discretion, but there are mods that have to do solely with making females and specifically females sex toys and slaves, and they haven't gotten any offended comments. Again your choice obviously, just seems odd.

What's so odd about it :)

About female sex toys and slave mods, I don't like them much, not because they're offensive, but I find it boring when characters obey everything and doesn't respond. 

Personally I really wouldn't like that. The fact that she never had a choice, makes the whole Scenario so great in my opinion.

Agreed! I would love to see some forced orgasms - she didn't have a choice so it would be even more out of her control. So after the "final act" I'd love to see the action kicked up yet another notch.  And personally I'd love to see something like this: 

Every character other than guards in the mod had a forced orgasm so far (depending on the path you take). So, that won't change.   

Sounds great. I really have loved everything you have done so far. Hope I didn't sound like I was complaining, because that is the last thing I want to do.

When you say you are working on scene two, is that scene two of part one, or part 2? I guess that is my cheap way of trying to get a release date out of you.

Thanks!

And this is just a side idea: Could you add random NPCs as passersby in the affected cities during the mod? Because those who play on high level characters might have an empty Whiterun or Riften market square. I know 2 out of the 3 market stands were empty on my main character. And being stripped in an ampty city is not necessarily humiliating. Maybe an option in the mod menu to add random passersby, so it wouldn't affect those that have the vanilla NPCs still alive.

What happened? Did you commit a mass murder:) My char is level 45 and I've completed nearly all quests. Most of the people are alive. I admit, before trying out Prison Overhaul I kill many people in town, but load a previous save later. 

No mass murder, I simply did the Civil War and all faction questlines. Here's a list of market NPCs that die/disappear from the market according to quests:

Whiterun:

One of the brothers of the Drunken Hunstman is assassination target. The one that was supposed to use the market stall.

Fralia from the market committed suicide after the Civil War. I found her body at her house with a farewell note.

Saadia was given back to the Hammerfell authorities.

Olfina Grey-Mane became housecarl to the new jarl after Battle for Whiterun.

The Guard captain Caius disappeared after the Battle for Whiterun.

Something killed Hulda, and Ysolda now runs the inn.

I personally recruited Uthgerd and Janessa to the Blades.

A farmer dies in his home next to the market during the Civil War. His house is smashed.

Riften:

Maven became jarl and no longer walks around the market.

Brynjolf goes to the Ragged Flagon after you help him get the dark elf merchant to jail.

The dark elf merchant goes to jail after the first quest of the Thieves Guild.

I recruited Mjoll to the Blades and Aerin followed her. :D

Windhelm:

The alchemist dies during the White Phial quest and his apprentice takes over.

You can fail to save the last target of the serial killer.

Nilsine is assassination target, and if killed her mother, Tova, commits suicide.

These are the ones I can remember. And there are radiant quests for vampires to kill high profile victims and frame the Dawnguard. These include named NPCs on the streets of the big cities (like Grelka, for example). And random people can die in vampire attacks ever since Dawnguard. And I didn't notice missing all these people until I started a new character and suddenly saw that the markets are actually crowded, well... crowded in Skyrim terms. Especially if I use some ai mod that makes NPCs act naturally and walk, visit the market, eat, etc.

That is why I thought that maybe an option to add about 4 random NPCs walking around the markets would make the place less empty for higher level players.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone, but the dialogues have been pretty great. I think I would prefer more talk relating to how "excited" my dragon born is if she goes down the more submissive branch of the story.

As for the humiliation, I would prefer it be a little more light hearted than some other mods on this site. I haven't had a problem with anything in this mod, even if some parts were not exactly my taste. I still enjoyed the scenes, and I actually started to like some of the scenes I initially didn't love. I think your dialogue has been spot on. I really don't care on the dark or light debate, I just hope the dialogue does not go to some demon worshiping whip thing.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with. Thanks!

So far, the dialogues are more humorous and more sarcastic. 

Currently, I've completed one scene and working on the second one. I think the first one is the lightest scene I've ever made, other than the walkthrough. Second one is a bit darker, I can say, it is as dark as the basement scene with the strippers from v2. I don't know how a "demon worshipping whip" sounds like, but I'm sure dialogues won't be like that :)

Yes, I pretty like tickling scene , but if you think tickling are overused and dont want to include those again, it's ok    :angel:

And I see the theme of V3 is "teasing" , I like that too !!   :cool:

But I really want to see PC get tickled again by Seductive Girl again personally   :blush:

Im looking forward to the info for the strippers and V3   :cool:

So far i think a lot of the dialogue is great maybe an extra line for when the PC is humiliated shes goes for a more revenge vendetta toward the stripper only to dig herself a deeper hole.

Oh and another "walkthrough" would be cool first time tickling and second time if you insist on *help* she decides you need a bit more incentive to stay away from it.

yes plz make more walkthroughs!!! more detailed ones that explain everything we need!!!

There will be another walkthrough scene... I guess. 

Tickling is pretty innocent, there is no harm in adding another one. It can be a hidden scene or maybe a get touchy animation, I don't know.  

or maybe a new city could have a group of strippers and they trip the player up pin her down then tickle strip her ;)

I finished Whiterun so far and really really like the dialogue options and the custom animations (though they obviously could use some work). 

Only thing I actually don't like is how you can't talk to the strippers at all, you don't even get a dismissive word when trying to talk to them.

Would be really nice if they at least said something like "I'm busy", "Get lost" or "Stop bothering me". 

This has probably been suggested already but what about a stripper stealing your clothes and blackmailing you to get them back ?

I finished Whiterun so far and really really like the dialogue options and the custom animations (though they obviously could use some work). 

Only thing I actually don't like is how you can't talk to the strippers at all, you don't even get a dismissive word when trying to talk to them.

Would be really nice if they at least said something like "I'm busy", "Get lost" or "Stop bothering me". 

This has probably been suggested already but what about a stripper stealing your clothes and blackmailing you to get them back ?

You can talk to Random Girl. You can accuse her of stripping you but she will get out of it one of several ways.

"Hey, you stripped me!"

"I didn't, but I can if you want me to."

"Hey, I know you!"

"I just came to town, you must be mistaken."

These are definitely options in Whiterun. And they make sense, considering now she changes outfits to look different. And in Riften you can find the Strippers at the top floor of the inn during evenings and can talk to them. They have some cheeky dialogues there.

No mass murder, I simply did the Civil War and all faction questlines. Here's a list of market NPCs that die/disappear from the market according to quests:

Whiterun:

One of the brothers of the Drunken Hunstman is assassination target. The one that was supposed to use the market stall.

Fralia from the market committed suicide after the Civil War. I found her body at her house with a farewell note.

A farmer dies in his home next to the market during the Civil War. His house is smashed.

Riften:

Brynjolf goes to the Ragged Flagon after you help him get the dark elf merchant to jail.

Windhelm:

Nilsine is assassination target, and if killed her mother, Tova, commits suicide.

These are the ones I can remember. And there are radiant quests for vampires to kill high profile victims and frame the Dawnguard. These include named NPCs on the streets of the big cities (like Grelka, for example). And random people can die in vampire attacks ever since Dawnguard. And I didn't notice missing all these people until I started a new character and suddenly saw that the markets are actually crowded, well... crowded in Skyrim terms. Especially if I use some ai mod that makes NPCs act naturally and walk, visit the market, eat, etc.

That is why I thought that maybe an option to add about 4 random NPCs walking around the markets would make the place less empty for higher level players.

Ysolda will also replace Belethor in his shop if he gets killed, I have not had a game where both Hulda and Belethor died but I suspect that that last one to die will get Ysolda to replace them and then the other place will remain empty.

Sounds great. I really have loved everything you have done so far. Hope I didn't sound like I was complaining, because that is the last thing I want to do.

When you say you are working on scene two, is that scene two of part one, or part 2? I guess that is my cheap way of trying to get a release date out of you.

Thanks!

This is kind of hard to answer, but release won't be soon.

Unlike other versions, I'm not preparing the scenes chronologically. It's a bit mixed now. I can say that, currently new content is a bit more than total Whiterun story. Scene structure is different this time, it's hard to explain. It'll be more complex than Riften. Actually, you might go back to Riften at some point depending on your choices. 

Whiterun:

Riften:

Windhelm:

Yeah, those are fair points. I didn't notice most of them, good job listing them :) I went with Imperial route last time, joined Dawnguard and killed the assassins because of that annoing Jester. My world is a bit different. 

I find random vampire attacks annoying, they can kill shop owners. This was the main reason why events are taking place in day time.

You can recruit Mjoll to Blades? I wasn't aware of that. During the testing of v2, I hated Mjoll, she and Aerin were occasinally coming near my PC while coin scene was playing and making random greetings like "Hello friend" etc.

I can add a few NPCs to the cities, it shouldn't be that hard. Just need to add AI packages to illustrate an everyday life. I can even name them after some of the voluntary users from here to make things more interesting. 

After being tied up by the guard and then humiliated, is the stripper supposed to disappear forever? If so, that's kind of disappointing. :[

Yes, all of the strippers disappear after you complete story mode for respective cities. Some of them might come back in v3 though.