The titles are just in Riften. In Whiterun you don´t have titles.

See on MCM if you are endless mod on or off. To continue the "story", as to be off.

thaks for answering...  :)

anyway, that was already off...  but going there i found out that i had off also the ignore devices box and that some of the items i was wearing were considered devices...  so maybe that was the problem, i'll try playing again tomorrow (now it's to late, need to go to sleep)

2nd question...  with the latest version (2.1)  do i still need the patch ?  i remember i needed it with the previous version in order for the ignore device option to work properly...

The titles are just in Riften. In Whiterun you don´t have titles.

See on MCM if you are endless mod on or off. To continue the "story", as to be off.

thaks for answering...  :)

anyway, that was already off...  but going there i found out that i had off also the ignore devices box and that some of the items i was wearing were considered devices...  so maybe that was the problem, i'll try playing again tomorrow (now it's to late, need to go to sleep)

2nd question...  with the latest version (2.1)  do i still need the patch ?  i remember i needed it with the previous version in order for the ignore device option to work properly...

You don't need any patch for the 2.1v.

hi...

sorry for bothering you guys, but there's still something i'm missing in this mod...  i mean...  in thos tread i read of events, endings, titles and so on... but nothing of that happens to me...

i went to Whiterun, met the random girl and got stripped a couple of times...  besides that nothing else happened...  i kept playing, stayed in the city a couple of days and when i met the girl again now i could talk to her, asking why she stripped me (that she would deny) or telling i knew her (and she'd tell i'm wrong)...  nothing more. :(

kept playing, left and returned to whiterun several times... yet when i meet the random girl still i can talk to her with those 2 choises but nothing new happens... :(

what's wrong ?  maybe i should have done something i didn't ?  :-/

did u "update references" in the menu? it works for me when nothing happens anymore after she strips me. and she have to strip you 3 times in whiterun, then a guard should come.

1: I can't wait to see what the girls from Riften have planned for revenge.

2: I don't know much about moding at all, but if you need help with dialog (grammar), or some sort of tester, I would be more than happy to help.

3: The screenshots look great. So great that I have to ask....

4: I know you said progress is slow, but I have to ask when you think the new version will be ready. It's your fault really for making the mod so dang good and teasing us with amazing screenshots and spoilers :sleepy:. You obviously don't have to answer, I know it is probably annoying as hell getting asked when you'll be done. Just need something to look forward too.

As always, excited for what you have planned, and I will wait somewhat patiently.

Good luck, and Thanks!

Thank you  :)

did u "update references" in the menu? it works for me when nothing happens anymore after she strips me. and she have to strip you 3 times in whiterun, then a guard should come.

I checked the ignore devices box and got stripped the 3rd time....  then came the guard and talked to him :)  that seems to be everything by now...  stayed there one more day and nothing else happened...  the random girl seems to be gone too...  i think i'll go to Riften now... ;)

thanks everybody :)

Testing more i noticed one thing.

When 

the brunette takes the blonde girl outside in riften

everything works fine until i leave halega bunkhouse.

At that time i can see the brunette with the blondie on his shoulder stuck outside the bunkhouse and player is stuck too.

Using enableplayercontrols unstuck player but with NPC still stuck no way of going further.

Tried to teleport via console NPCs but it didn t unstuck them.

everything else, and any other scene works fine....

This is normal, you and strippers shouldn't be moving for a while. This is what suppose to happen:

- Strippers exit the bunkhouse and you gain your controls back and exit the building as well

- When you go outside, you lose your controls again, your PC walks a few steps forward and see the strippers talking to an NPC. 

- After the dialogue between NPC and strippers is over, the guard should approach you and initiate a dialogue.

- Strippers should move to market place while you're speaking with the guard. (Dialogue with the guard is a distraction, gameplay wise, so you don't see them teleporting to the market place.)

- After the dialogue with the guard you gain your movement controls back (interaction control is still disabled here)

- You go to the market place, finish the rest of the scene, gain all controls back, mod ends.

I think your problem is with the guard. He doesn't starts the dialogue, so the scene doesn't progress. Wait a bit when you exit, if he doesn't appear at all, check what he's doing by using "tfc" command.  

So I am wondering if this have ever happened to someone. I finished the punished in the plaza scene and got the lucky coin, but every time I enter the bunkhouse it tires to reply the entire scene as if it never happened.

You hear the same dialogues? That's odd. All dialogue lines are inside the scenes and they have a say once flag. Also, strippers shouldn't be in the bunkhouse at that time. So, who are you speaking with? Can you explain more?

Completely hyped for the next version!

Hopefully, v3 will be more like v1 instead of v2, keep up the great work Bahow!

It'll be unlike v2 or v1.

1: I can't wait to see what the girls from Riften have planned for revenge.

2: I don't know much about moding at all, but if you need help with dialog (grammar), or some sort of tester, I would be more than happy to help.

3: The screenshots look great. So great that I have to ask....

4: I know you said progress is slow, but I have to ask when you think the new version will be ready. It's your fault really for making the mod so dang good and teasing us with amazing screenshots and spoilers :sleepy:. You obviously don't have to answer, I know it is probably annoying as hell getting asked when you'll be done. Just need something to look forward too.

As always, excited for what you have planned, and I will wait somewhat patiently.

Good luck, and Thanks!

I have no idea when will it be available. I haven't started working on the story yet, and haven't decided which ideas I'll implement. If you compare it to Riften, I'm where you first meet with the guard now. Stripping events are done, I tried to edit the dark brotherhood armor which can be seen in screenshots. Also, a scene prior to the story mod is done. 

Yeah, I'll ask for a "tester" later on. 

Hey bahow, on a different note, is there anyway you would share the preset used for the character in those screenshots?

You mean my PC? Yeah, sure. I can share the slot file.

- I'm using Ningheim race, you'll be needing that mod and its requirements.

- Her hair is from ApachiiHairs mod, "ApachiiHairHuman02". 

- You'll also need RaceMenu with a version includes CharGen, so you can use the "load preset" function rather than using clipboard.

- I'm using ancient nord armor set.

Becareful not to overwrite your existing preset slots.

Preset.7z

So I am wondering if this have ever happened to someone. I finished the punished in the plaza scene and got the lucky coin, but every time I enter the bunkhouse it tires to reply the entire scene as if it never happened.

You hear the same dialogues? That's odd. All dialogue lines are inside the scenes and they have a say once flag. Also, strippers shouldn't be in the bunkhouse at that time. So, who are you speaking with? Can you explain more?

I don't hear the strippers as they are indeed not there, but the people in the market all come up as if the scene was playing and try to talk. The scene hangs there, I haven't played it beyond that point but I will get back to you when I do. I did try updating the aliases to see if that would fix it, unfortunately no such luck 

As another joke/prank, you could maybe put a generic training dummy over a fence, in a similar fashion as the Player was during her Riften punishment. Not necessarily at the same place but somewhere noticeable, while not in the way. Near Honeyside, maybe. Not sure how hard it is to change the position of a static object like the training dummy, but considering someone has made it into a fully animated follower, I don't think it would be too hard.

I checked the ignore devices box and got stripped the 3rd time....  then came the guard and talked to him :)  that seems to be everything by now...  stayed there one more day and nothing else happened...  the random girl seems to be gone too...  i think i'll go to Riften now... ;)

Give the whiterun guard some time, he should be returning soon.

Give the whiterun guard some time, he should be returning soon.

oh, i see... :)  i already left Whiterun :P  i hope he will show up when i get back next time :)

Random question. I was just looking at the screenshots again that you had most recently posted. I noticed they had titles. Guard greet was fairly obvious. There were "magstr" and "sedstr" which I am assuming stand for mage strip and seductive girl strip respectively. I am wondering what "Danstr" could stand for. Any spoilers or hints or do I have to wait? Or am I an idiot who is looking too much into things?

One thing I'm noting in playing with this, is that the magical affect to cause the NPCs to mock you, doesn't just last for 3 hours - it lasts for 3 RL hours, meaning you can't even rest it off. This seems to me like it lasts a little too long. At minimum, I'd prefer something that lasts longer, but that wears off normally with sleeping/waiting, as it causes all sorts of odd behavior if you try to go back to questing or other normal activity (normal as in "not this mod") while the affect is still on.

Otherwise, it's awesome and I love it!

I don't hear the strippers as they are indeed not there, but the people in the market all come up as if the scene was playing and try to talk. The scene hangs there, I haven't played it beyond that point but I will get back to you when I do. I did try updating the aliases to see if that would fix it, unfortunately no such luck 

This is a weird problem. It's like the scene is resetting itself and since necessery conditions are not met like NPC locations, it hangs. These kind of things usually happen when I save in the middle of a scene, edit the scene and load the same save as before. 

As another joke/prank, you could maybe put a generic training dummy over a fence, in a similar fashion as the Player was during her Riften punishment. Not necessarily at the same place but somewhere noticeable, while not in the way. Near Honeyside, maybe. Not sure how hard it is to change the position of a static object like the training dummy, but considering someone has made it into a fully animated follower, I don't think it would be too hard.

Changing the location of a static object or adding a new is quite easy actually. Problem is, if you don't edit the navmesh after that, NPCs can try to walk over the object and bump into it. I don't like to edit vanilla navmesh, something may go wrong. 

Yeah, I can export the mesh without its collision, like I did before. But this time the problem is the opposite, NPCs and PC can go through the object as if it's not there.

I'll look what I can do, that's a good idea.

When i talk to the Guard in Whiterun about punishment nothing happening. Doesn't matter what i tell him at 1st time he just stand at place with stripper or the pc. If he get the stripper i can speak to her but nothing changes.

Try loading an earlier save and hit "update references" option in MCM. Also try not to initiate dialogue with the guard, instead, let him approach to you and start the dialogue himself. 

Is this compatible with Open cities? Based on the description it looks like you added npcs to cities in order to strip the pc however with open cities moving the cities to the tamriel world space it would competely mess up any encounters.

Yes, it sounds like an incompability. There isn't much I can do about it.

Do you think it would be possible to release a demo of the new version? Just the striping events like you said were done.

I won't release a demo or such. Though, I may upload v3 as a two parter, if it takes too long to complete. But it won't be like; play "choice A" and wait for the new part to play "choice B". I won't upload a part of the mod, until all of the options/outcomes are completed for the first scenes.

Can you make a option for them to remove all equipped items since I use part armors.. (Also for them to steal yer' clothes o3o) 

I'm thinking about adding a "strip also" option, which will let you select additional slots to strip. Currently, it only strips body armor slot (32), it doesn't matter if you're wearing heavy/light armor or clothing. 

Random question. I was just looking at the screenshots again that you had most recently posted. I noticed they had titles. Guard greet was fairly obvious. There were "magstr" and "sedstr" which I am assuming stand for mage strip and seductive girl strip respectively. I am wondering what "Danstr" could stand for. Any spoilers or hints or do I have to wait? Or am I an idiot who is looking too much into things?

I label the screenshots, it makes it easy for uploading. You're mostly right about the file names. "MagStr" and "SedStr" stand for "magic strip" and "seductive strip" respectively. They're coming from the name of the animations playing. "danstr" is for "dance strip", if you're wondering.

One thing I'm noting in playing with this, is that the magical affect to cause the NPCs to mock you, doesn't just last for 3 hours - it lasts for 3 RL hours, meaning you can't even rest it off. This seems to me like it lasts a little too long. At minimum, I'd prefer something that lasts longer, but that wears off normally with sleeping/waiting, as it causes all sorts of odd behavior if you try to go back to questing or other normal activity (normal as in "not this mod") while the affect is still on.

Otherwise, it's awesome and I love it!

Surely, I won't make you sit around 3 hours for the effect to end :) It should end as soon as you equip your body armor (slot 32) back. If not, that's a bug. Try using the "Update References" option in MCM. Then, unequip/equip your body armor again. That should fix it. Otherwise try doing a clean save.

Alright - I thought it was weird that people kept doing that even after I put on armor again. I'll try and see if it happens next time - it's possible that the armor I was using wasn't slot 32, though I'm pretty sure it was, since I tried a few different ones.

As it was the workaround I wound up using was going somewhere secluded and using a console command to set time compression to a ridiculous rate (like 30x) and burn through it that way.

I don't know if this was suggested before, but it would be a nice addition something like "Strip fighting". For instance:

-In a fight, your opponent can randomly (determine by a chance slider maybe) play an animation to strip your clothes, and then the battle would end and she would run away with your clothes while you are naked, you can also do the same, by using a spell on the opponent, playing an animation and stripping her of her clothes, letting her naked and embarrassed, (However, even if this is a great feature, it could break combats, so a MCM toggle would be a nice idea for this)

OR

-A spell cast by yourself or some npc, that starts a fight (catfight animation), you VS npc, and in the middle of the fight, someone is stripped of her clothes, leaving her naked and embarrassed. This could work better since it would use 2 spells (for example), "dragonborn strip" where YOU are always the winner, or "npc strip" where the chosen female npc is always the winner.

As always, thanks for the mod :D