hey thanx for the quick replies guys!  so i downloaded the latest version...but i dont seem to be able to get the dont get touchy content? nomater how close i stand to the npcs after i got striped all they do is the mocking animations... am i missing something?>

Did you activate in MCM that option?

hey thanx for the quick replies guys!  so i downloaded the latest version...but i dont seem to be able to get the dont get touchy content? nomater how close i stand to the npcs after i got striped all they do is the mocking animations... am i missing something?>

Did you activate in MCM that option?

witch option will that be exactly...cause i gave it a quick check and i didnt see anything...let me recheck and ill be back!

NVM i found it!!....oh my gawd whatanoob :P  thanks again anyways!

Hey everyone, I really love this idea and want to try it out, but no matter what I try I can't get this MOD to even show up. I've been trying to do in manually for hours, if there's a mod manager for this one out there I can't find it. I've unzipped the file and dragged every last folder and individual file everywhere I can think of. Got the latest SKSE and FNIS. When I open up the MCM I just get the normal SKYUI options but nothing relating to this mod. Maybe I can't turn it on until a certain point in the game? I just started a brand new character for this one. I feel like I'd still see the options for the mod though so I don't think that's it. I hate to ask but I guess I need a legit hold my hand barney style walk through on how to do this, I'm brand new to using mods after all and quite frankly I'm lost. I tried opening the files with the Nexus mod manager but it wouldn't let me. Any help at all would be appreciated. 

Hey everyone, I really love this idea and want to try it out, but no matter what I try I can't get this MOD to even show up. I've been trying to do in manually for hours, if there's a mod manager for this one out there I can't find it. I've unzipped the file and dragged every last folder and individual file everywhere I can think of. Got the latest SKSE and FNIS. When I open up the MCM I just get the normal SKYUI options but nothing relating to this mod. Maybe I can't turn it on until a certain point in the game? I just started a brand new character for this one. I feel like I'd still see the options for the mod though so I don't think that's it. I hate to ask but I guess I need a legit hold my hand barney style walk through on how to do this, I'm brand new to using mods after all and quite frankly I'm lost. I tried opening the files with the Nexus mod manager but it wouldn't let me. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Have you updated to SkyUI 5.0 yet?

Try saving the game, exiting, starting the game again and loading the save. Sometimes that helps. Other than that read the SkyUI page to find the console command to try to get it to reregister all mods.

It's nice to see the thread this alive again.

he could do both in 1 esp all he has to do is put in mcm to toggle lightmode on or off lightmode = doesnt have that stuff being used unticking lightmode = allows things like that to happen that way both sides are happy those who arent into that stuff can use lightmode while those who are can turn lightmode off

I prefer to do that with dialogue options and such, more bitchy you behave, harder your punishment is. More organic this way. Fair?

On the other hand, I also like the surprise element. Like playing the good girl leading you into trouble. It's still early, we'll see what will happen next.

Love this mod and i laugh everytime i play it.

Just a question bahow. On "Get touchy", you forgot to disable the kids to touch the PC, or was intended?

Overall, one of my favorites mods and please continue your great work.

Are you sure? I can't see how this can happen. Let me explain;

1) Touching events are send via mocking script.

2) Mocking script is attached to a mocking spell.

3) This spell has over 10 condition functions.

4) Two of them are:  It looks if the actor is not a child and it looks if the actor is a playable race. 

Therefore, they cannot mock, touch you or make comments about your situation.

Only way that can happen is if you have a mod removes the isChild tag from them and make them a playable race or adds new children to the game.

Even so, I think children skeletons are different in game, so, if they receive an animation event, game should crash or their mesh should get into weird shapes instead of playing the animations. 

I also tested it again and haven't encountered this problem. 

Sounds like the plugin is not active. Can you check it? Go to your steam directory and open SkyrimLauncher. Click on the "Data Files" and see if the esp is active.

Don't install your mods manually. It makes very hard to remove them afterwards. Nexus Mod Manager is a easy to use tool. Copy the mod while still compressed to your default mod directory, run NMM as admin, let it scan and find your installed games and continue. When it opens you should see the mods you've added. Just double click on the mods to install them.

If you insist on installing it manually, you don't need to copy-paste every single file to its proper location. Just unzip the folder and copy the data folder from the mod over your data folder. Files should find their right places themself.

Don't forget to install the requirements and don't forget to run FNIS for users in data->tools after each time you install/remove a mod with a FNIS list. 

heh that walktrought was really helpfull!!  need more walkthrough!!!!  u are genius!

Glad it helped.

It's nice to see the thread this alive again.

Love this mod and i laugh everytime i play it.

Just a question bahow. On "Get touchy", you forgot to disable the kids to touch the PC, or was intended?

Overall, one of my favorites mods and please continue your great work.

Are you sure? I can't see how this can happen. Let me explain;

1) Touching events are send via mocking script.

2) Mocking script is attached to a mocking spell.

3) This spell has over 10 condition functions.

4) Two of them are:  It looks if the actor is not a child and it looks if the actor is a playable race. 

Therefore, they cannot mock, touch you or make comments about your situation.

Only way that can happen is if you have a mod removes the isChild tag from them and make them a playable race or adds new children to the game.

Even so, I think children skeletons are different in game, so, if they receive an animation event, game should crash or their mesh should get into weird shapes instead of playing the animations. 

I also tested it again and haven't encountered this problem. 

Well i use RCOTS for children (Children of the Sky) and they mock and touch. Could it be because of that mod? 

Well i use RCOTS for children (Children of the Sky) and they mock and touch. Could it be because of that mod? 

RCOTS replaces the child race with one that is not classed a child so yes, that is undoubtedly the reason.

Sadly this is been an issue with all versions of CoTS which is a shame as the last version is the best NPC overhaul mod (imo) but I ended up removing it for RS children as other mods (understandably) disabled themselves if it was present.

RCOTS replaces the child race with one that is not classed a child so yes, that is undoubtedly the reason.

Sadly this is been an issue with all versions of CoTS which is a shame as the last version is the best NPC overhaul mod (imo) but I ended up removing it for RS children as other mods (understandably) disabled themselves if it was present.

I see. Them is a problem on my side. Thank you for your help.

2.7 is good to go? I am gonna test it later.

You want 2.1.7z not 2.7z. So it's not version 2.7 it's 2.1 with the 7 zip file extension aka .7z. You probably knew that but just mentioning it since you wrote 2.7 in your post.

Thanks, I read too fast and did not notice the 7 zip format. lol

If anyone gets an issue with the Seductive girl's outfit textures (and missing limbs) she's wearing Dark Brotherhood armour so disable any replacers you have. Black Sacrement armour replacer was giving me issues.

i liked the walkthrough i was expecting a book to pop up in inventory to show all possible events but got the girl in the assassin gear XD

a little glitch if you toggle pause events on and do walkthrough itll send you to the hut but instantly send you back with your character on the floor in the bound pose

This mod is FANTASTIC, great work!

Just played for the first time, so a little question: after the "coin event", is there more? I could not find the two girls anymore.. And when I was messing with the menu I clicked on that walktrough and I met the assassin girl but then I loaded the save again because I thought the normal events would lead me there again? So the assassin girl is a sequel to the coin event or is another event?

By the way, you should make these encounters "quest-like", I would love to see these things "saved" forever in my quest journal.

This mod is FANTASTIC, great work!

Just played for the first time, so a little question: after the "coin event", is there more? I could not find the two girls anymore.. And when I was messing with the menu I clicked on that walktrough and I met the assassin girl but then I loaded the save again because I thought the normal events would lead me there again? So the assassin girl is a sequel to the coin event or is another event?

By the way, you should make these encounters "quest-like", I would love to see these things "saved" forever in my quest journal.

There is lots more... but most of it is from choosing different paths on the story, so you'll need to reload an earlier save and try different things.

Altho, first I would recommend talking to Haelga in her bunkhouse...