this is going well so far, great laughs and times had. I have but one issue however, and that is that everyone is talking about these great animations for stripping and covering and the things they do to the your character. But I'm getting none of that. They simply stand behind my character and she is then naked, no animations. She stands as they talk about the things they are doing, but it's never more than just a standing animation. As far as I know I've downloaded all the requirements and they are up to date as everything else is running fine, just no animations. 

I for one think having a light version and a hardcore version of getstripped would be great, The mod can start out light with whatever you can think of groping,touching,teasing etc with the story around that. The light version of the mod can end there but with the more hardcore version the story continues with more sexual events happening against your will (since your tied up or whatever else there is). We can keep these 2 story's separated, if people want the lighter version they can download the light version play that and stop there but with the hardcore version it'll continue onward from that. Thats only one way you can cover both fan preferences in my opinion, i know this probably wont happen since this might be to much work but its just an idea. Also thanks again for the updates Bahow :D

this is going well so far, great laughs and times had. I have but one issue however, and that is that everyone is talking about these great animations for stripping and covering and the things they do to the your character. But I'm getting none of that. They simply stand behind my character and she is then naked, no animations. She stands as they talk about the things they are doing, but it's never more than just a standing animation. As far as I know I've downloaded all the requirements and they are up to date as everything else is running fine, just no animations. 

happened to me when i started using the mod. Have you tried updating FNIS behavior?

This mod is FANTASTIC, great work!

Just played for the first time, so a little question: after the "coin event", is there more? I could not find the two girls anymore.. And when I was messing with the menu I clicked on that walktrough and I met the assassin girl but then I loaded the save again because I thought the normal events would lead me there again? So the assassin girl is a sequel to the coin event or is another event?

By the way, you should make these encounters "quest-like", I would love to see these things "saved" forever in my quest journal.

There is lots more... but most of it is from choosing different paths on the story, so you'll need to reload an earlier save and try different things.

Altho, first I would recommend talking to Haelga in her bunkhouse...

I managed to get the "strapon revenge" ending and The dialogue was really great. There is a lot of talent in this mod. However, I went to Haelga before the stripping events and after but I did not notice anything different, her dialogues were vanilla or from other mods.

And I did the walktrough part once, pretty entertaining looks like our character will have an enemy rival? Looked like a tease for next updates unless we can meet her again throughout the game?

Is there more paths or content am I missing? :)

happened to me when i started using the mod. Have you tried updating FNIS behavior?
If i may ask, how does one do this?

You need to have Fores New Idles (FNIS) installed in your game: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Read the description carefully and after installing it with a mod manager do these steps:

• Goto to your Skyrim Installation directory(usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim), and from there toData/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users
  • Start (double-click) 1d7d11201fe82ed68231a5859d843d5b1fc9b4eb GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (part of FNIS Behavior) ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, or NOTHING works
  • Select necessary Behavior patches in the Possible Patches field (make sure you have the patched mod installed!)
  • Click Update FNIS Behavior (this will create your installation-specific behavior files)
  • Click Behavior Consistence Check (optional, checks if new mods have defined inconsitent stuff)
  • Click Exit. Say "Yes" when asked to "Create a shortcut on your desktop?" (strongly recommended, you will need the generator quite frequently)

I for one think having a light version and a hardcore version of getstripped would be great, The mod can start out light with whatever you can think of groping,touching,teasing etc with the story around that. The light version of the mod can end there but with the more hardcore version the story continues with more sexual events happening against your will (since your tied up or whatever else there is). We can keep these 2 story's separated, if people want the lighter version they can download the light version play that and stop there but with the hardcore version it'll continue onward from that. Thats only one way you can cover both fan preferences in my opinion, i know this probably wont happen since this might be to much work but its just an idea. Also thanks again for the updates Bahow :D

Yes! This is exactly what I think! 

so i finished it a couple of times but what i am wondering is when i enter the bunkhouse i talk with helga no special dialogue all vanilla i do the girls in the basement they walk away i talk with helga no special dialogue i know the one after the market scene but is there another helga scene except the one that she fingers you while sleeping.

so i finished it a couple of times but what i am wondering is when i enter the bunkhouse i talk with helga no special dialogue all vanilla i do the girls in the basement they walk away i talk with helga no special dialogue i know the one after the market scene but is there another helga scene except the one that she fingers you while sleeping.

Not that I have ever seen.

except the one that she fingers you while sleeping.

Wait, what should I do to make that happen?

When you speak to the guard, pay him nothing, Test his steel and then stamp on them.

You then get the full punishment from the girls, don't suggest you enjoy it. I don't think it matters what you do after that.

Go back to Helga's bunkhouse, assuming Helga is there then there is an extra option in chat about what she says when the girls lead you outside.

That should instigate you getting drunk and her taking advantage of you.

You need to have Fores New Idles (FNIS) installed in your game: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Read the description carefully and after installing it with a mod manager do these steps:

• Goto to your Skyrim Installation directory(usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim), and from there toData/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users
  • Start (double-click) 1d7d11201fe82ed68231a5859d843d5b1fc9b4eb GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (part of FNIS Behavior) ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, or NOTHING works
  • Select necessary Behavior patches in the Possible Patches field (make sure you have the patched mod installed!)
  • Click Update FNIS Behavior (this will create your installation-specific behavior files)
  • Click Behavior Consistence Check (optional, checks if new mods have defined inconsitent stuff)
  • Click Exit. Say "Yes" when asked to "Create a shortcut on your desktop?" (strongly recommended, you will need the generator quite frequently)

Thank you, that worked perfectly. The mod is crazy fun. 

About other animations, comes to my mind also the possibility that a girl distract the character and the other girl undress her by surprise, I think it would be sexy.   :)

Currently, all of the events include a surprise attack. How else can you strip Dragonborn? Well, if you haven't tied her up :)

About stripping an enemy before kill him, you have tried the nude spell from this mod?  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D33102%26preview%3D&pUp=1  looks like it do the job really good and is very sweet for use before kill an enemy but if it look more like your mod it would be great!   :)

I don't want to include anything "death" related and there could be conflicts with other mods utilize before death situations.

Are you sure there are a bunch of comments? I only get 2 or 3 differents and is very rare get some new one. I think you need the help of my dirty mind.   :P

Yes, there are 16. Some of them depend on your cover state, and 2 of them need you to be... ok, let's say there are 14.

Oh! YES! YES! to my 4 question! that's great! thanks! yum!   :)

Sure, I can do some artwork for the new version, talk me about what is in your mind by PM. 

I haven't done anything about new version yet. But it shoudn't stop someone with a "dirty mind", yes ? :)

If you like my artwork check this:  WARNING STRONG FEMDOM SO IF THAT MAKE BLEED YOUR EYES BETTER DO NOT WATCH IT:  https://plus.google.com/+KarlaPerezSneaksmile/posts/3QCBikCZG1V

Ouch! 

On the other hand, you have no idea what people are sending me as suggestions via PM. 

About your questions, my favorite scene is when the stripper girls win, over of all when I play with a male character, do not like me very much when the player win, I lose on purpose   :P  about that ... this mod is meant to be played as a woman? because when I play as a male character the dialogues remain representative of woman.

Yes, it is meant to be played as a female character. Otherwise, where all those coins could go?

Could be an option to return and repeat the mission and become it infinite? it is very sad when it ends.    :(

I answered this a lot, it's very hard for me to make it repeat itself, you can use an earlier save. 

Greetings!

any news on get stripped again and again and again??  :P (and again)

I also would like to have some news about this mod, the guy told me that if I could make an artwork for his new version of the mod and I said yes but apparently he has not come here in a while. 

I haven't started working on the new version yet. That guy have been busy.

I think there should be a tie up animation over the Dragonborn! or they threatening with a weapon forcing her to be naked and give them his clothes, would be sexy!  oh! you've thought about the idea that girls stolen the clothes just for fun and they hide it in some random chest and you stay naked until you find the clothing? oh! yum!  :) 

14 comments? I swear I've never seen more than five, but I believe you.

I meant to the coverage that you would add, and I see it is already in version 2.1, thanks   :)   I mean the '' General Cover '' 

Yeah, nothing can't stop a dirty mind, the artwork is ready and I did it just for fun, but as you gave me no idea from your mind, I did it as I wanted.   :P

Dear, it's just a little of Pegging  :)  Gendou deserves that and more   :P

The coins in a male? I think we all know where it would go, but if you do not know '' where '' then just look back at my drawing.   :P    LOL

Then a earlier save is the only option, that's sad but I suppose is okay. 

Well, I suppose that here in Lovers Lab we are all anonymous, I do not expect you call me Karla, so you are '' the guy '' that sounds cool.   :P   :)

Oh, a little question, is the 2.1 version safe for the main save? what is a clean save? 

At first i did not think it would be all that much to it, but after what happened to my strong proud Orc Lokkah in Whiterun..

I'm impressed. I never knew her face could turn so red through all that green. :blush:

Hoping to see more of that in the future :P

Oh, a little question, is the 2.1 version safe for the main save? what is a clean save? 

Yes and No.

It is suggested that you don't but I don't think there is anything in it that will break a save.

That being said, you install all mods at your own risk, so always keep a good save that you can return to, with any mod.

Clean save:

• Load game, make sure there are no active quest events for the mod you wish to remove. Check the MCM to see if there is any Uninstall or Deactivate/Disable option, use it if there is.
  • Save Game (I normally use the Console command Save <NAME> for cleaning saves)
  • Uninstall mod with whichever mod organiser tool you use or removing appropriate files.
  • Reload, wait a few minutes. check MCM, is the menu still there for the mod. If so exit, wait a little longer, check again. I have had the MCM menu remain even after waiting 10mins but normally it will disappear on the second look.
  • Save Game.
  • Use save game cleaner on this last save and save the result.
  • Load Game, wait a few minutes (real time)
  • Save Game - This is your clean save, the mod and any scripts left over should now have been fully removed.

Thanks you all for your kind words and support. I'm surprised how much of a boost the mod had with the new update despite the lack of new content, which makes me happy of course :)

I'll reply to some of the unanswered comments.

Well i use RCOTS for children (Children of the Sky) and they mock and touch. Could it be because of that mod? 

Is it an overhaul mod? It must be it. Maybe it forgets to add a keyword to the actors.

In that case, I can add another condition for scale or height on mocking. 

If anyone gets an issue with the Seductive girl's outfit textures (and missing limbs) she's wearing Dark Brotherhood armour so disable any replacers you have. Black Sacrement armour replacer was giving me issues.

Thanks for the heads up.

By the way, you should make these encounters "quest-like", I would love to see these things "saved" forever in my quest journal.

Skyrim's journal is far less interesting than Oblivion. You can't read the details of a quest you've completed. One of my fav things in Oblivion was reading those quest entries, which included your characters interpretation on what's going on. 

I have a fun idea for your journal. I bet some of you caught the hint in the update, but it's still early to reveal it yet.

Please don't take away the darker aspects of this mod bahow. I know it's not everyone's favorite but I loved what you did with the coins! As an alternative, why not hide the darker side or activate it via mcm? 

Loved the new version. By the way, I think this mod should follow its genre and stay away from the "dark things". There are plenty of dark mods in loverslab, 80% of them are about devious devices or sex content, this mod should stay unique.

I for one think having a light version and a hardcore version of getstripped would be great, The mod can start out light with whatever you can think of groping,touching,teasing etc with the story around that. The light version of the mod can end there but with the more hardcore version the story continues with more sexual events happening against your will (since your tied up or whatever else there is). We can keep these 2 story's separated, if people want the lighter version they can download the light version play that and stop there but with the hardcore version it'll continue onward from that. Thats only one way you can cover both fan preferences in my opinion, i know this probably wont happen since this might be to much work but its just an idea. Also thanks again for the updates Bahow  :D

Yes! This is exactly what I think! 

:s I'll balance it out. Don't worry :)

so tell us bahow.. this walkthrough was just a creative preview of incoming goodies???

What was the point of the walkthrough? That's a good question. There are several reasons. I'll use spoiler tags just in case:

1) To pull a prank on people who wanted a walkthrough. Personally, I never explained how you get an ending and I never will :)

2) To test things out. POV without any additional mods, recoloring hair, usage of animobjects in a new way...

3) To introduce the other stripper. I hope you liked her. 

4) I wanted to add another tickling scene in v2, this time, player as victim. I had an idea for strippers' punishment scene. While they were kissing your feet, they were suppose to ask you to remove your boots to do it better. This was a trap of course. Leading them gaining the control by tickling you. I threw out the idea later as you can tell.

I think there should be a tie up animation over the Dragonborn! or they threatening with a weapon forcing her to be naked and give them his clothes, would be sexy!  oh! you've thought about the idea that girls stolen the clothes just for fun and they hide it in some random chest and you stay naked until you find the clothing? oh! yum!   :)

Whiterun scenes include a tie up pose for both stripper and player, Riften also includes a bound Dragonborn. I'm running out of "tied up" poses. I can say that you'll either see a forced strip or a strip search in the next version though. 

14 comments? I swear I've never seen more than five, but I believe you.

You better be!.. Joking aside, comments are picked randomly, maybe you're just unlucky to hear the same ones. Also keep in mind, comments are also depend on your current cover state. For example, if your bottom is revealed, you'll get a different response from the people. You need to cycle through all covering poses to hear them all.

And here is another quick fun fact. I wasn't going to reveal this, but it's been a long time since the release of  v1, so...

I have a thing for redheads, so, in v1 I've made a rare 13th comment, that you can only hear if your character had red hair. In v2, I was also going to add a secret scene, which you can only see if your character had, you guessed right, redhair. Sadly, I haven't had enough time to do it. Remember the girl from the eariler screenshots? There was a reason I chose that character. 

I meant to the coverage that you would add, and I see it is already in version 2.1, thanks    :)   I mean the '' General Cover '' 

Yeah, nothing can't stop a dirty mind, the artwork is ready and I did it just for fun, but as you gave me no idea from your mind, I did it as I wanted.    :P

I love hand drawn art. Occasionally, I post images to devart too, nothing proffesional of course. Will you share it? If you do I can put a link to the first post. 

(This is valid for everyone, you have an art, screenshot, story... related to the mod, if you share, I'll put up a link.)

Dear, it's just a little of Pegging   :)  Gendou deserves that and more    :P

I hope "Gendou" would get his payback sometime. :)

The coins in a male? I think we all know where it would go, but if you do not know '' where '' then just look back at my drawing.    :P    LOL

Yeah, this will sound a bit weird to say, but as coin scenes go, I think females have more storage capacity. I meant, you can't make a male as rich, there were a lot of coins I mean. Sorry, I have no idea where the drawing is!

Then a earlier save is the only option, that's sad but I suppose is okay. 

Well, I suppose that here in Lovers Lab we are all anonymous, I do not expect you call me Karla, so you are '' the guy '' that sounds cool.    :P    :)

Haha, I wasn't offended by it :) I wasn't even aware that, "that girl" called me "that guy" was you, "Karla". 

I can never say you're %100 safe to go. Always back up your saves in case something goes wrong. I, myself use a heavily modified version of the mod. Sometimes, I get a ctd while loading an earlier save if I edit a script or scene afterwards. But you should be good. You can wait a bit more if you want, to see if the users are experiencing issues.

OMG really love the latest version that you can be touch by the people, i have suggest how about if the people you see aroused they can raped you after they touch you?

I wanted to make the touching mechanic as a tease. It should be quick and shouldn't last long. Only long enough to make you feel a bit of a chill. "Teasing" will be a main aspect in the new version.

New feature is really funny.

But get Get Touchy scene is too short.

Here is some IDEA.

Heroin have a high arousal or some title she cannot resist NPC's touchy.

If she have naughty title they can touchy she was wear some cloth.

I wanted to make those animations short. You need a more "seductive" person so you're unable to resist ;)

Get touchy is a really great feature. I would love to see more of that and perhaps an animation with the Dragonborn slapping the perv's face.  :D

Good point. Touching animation for the first covering state was going to include a slap to the face. As you can see, your char turns to your aggressor and he/she gets back. You were suppose to slap his/her face before that. But, there was a clipping issue with your char's "slap hand" and "covering hand", so that doesn't happen. I can say that I was lazy to fix it by turning your char a bit more by altering the position of her feet.

Thanks you all for your kind words and support. I'm surprised how much of a boost the mod had with the new update despite the lack of new content, which makes me happy of course :)

I'll reply to some of the unanswered comments.

Skyrim's journal is far less interesting than Oblivion. You can't read the details of a quest you've completed. One of my fav things in Oblivion was reading those quest entries, which included your characters interpretation on what's going on. 

I have a fun idea for your journal. I bet some of you catched the hint in the update, but it's still early to reveal it yet.

Your mod deserve the recognition: impressive animations, amazing dialogue and the whole idea is inovative. You have talent. :D

And nice to see plans for the journal. :D

Well i use RCOTS for children (Children of the Sky) and they mock and touch. Could it be because of that mod? 

Is it an overhaul mod? It must be it. Maybe it forgets to add a keyword to the actors.

In that case, I can add another condition for scale or height on mocking. 

I appreciate that, but you don´t need to do that if is not planned. I can deal with the mocking and just stay away for children on touching. I would take RCOTS out but, with Fallout near, my attention will be with that one. But i would love to see a new "story" before the day of Fallout arrive, and, if possible, see your work on Fallout aswell. And again, thank you for making and sharing your mod