been trying this mod lately, and have to say there is one thing that pisses me off, the mock time!

I don't mind the mock animations, they are nice and everything, but the time it lasts for is like 2 and a half hours, rel time, not game time, real time. this means that for the next 2.5 hours all npcs everywhere you go will be mocking you, this wrecks any sex animations as the participants go from fucking you to mocking you and back and forth. it also breaks the immersion as after 2.5 hours you are likely no longer naked and the mocking makes little to know sense, especially with how days or weeks could have gone by by then.

I would highly recommend reducing the time to either something like ten minutes real time or make it in game time instead. or better yet put a tool in the MCM to control it more

been trying this mod lately, and have to say there is one thing that pisses me off, the mock time!

I don't mind the mock animations, they are nice and everything, but the time it lasts for is like 2 and a half hours, rel time, not game time, real time. this means that for the next 2.5 hours all npcs everywhere you go will be mocking you, this wrecks any sex animations as the participants go from fucking you to mocking you and back and forth. it also breaks the immersion as after 2.5 hours you are likely no longer naked and the mocking makes little to know sense, especially with how days or weeks could have gone by by then.

I would highly recommend reducing the time to either something like ten minutes real time or make it in game time instead. or better yet put a tool in the MCM to control it more

Mocking and stuff stops for me as soon as I equip a piece of armour.

It´s a bug and not intended. I got the same bug a lot with the mod maria eden.

Issue:

When the Burnette makes a bootlicker comment, the Blonde girl decides she doesn't have a choice and walks over to my character, but she just walks inplace and it doesn't go beyond that.

For me, it's the opposite; the brunette is the one who walks in the place, which naturally means that I cannot proceed past that point.

Hopefully that patch that bahow uploaded will fix that.

I've got the blonde Jane (what about a more lorefriendly name?) moving at the same position as well. An old SD+ version (2.02) does edits to the room, adding bedrolls at least. Is there a solution?

Issue:

When the Burnette makes a bootlicker comment, the Blonde girl decides she doesn't have a choice and walks over to my character, but she just walks inplace and it doesn't go beyond that.

For me, it's the opposite; the brunette is the one who walks in the place, which naturally means that I cannot proceed past that point.

Hopefully that patch that bahow uploaded will fix that.

I've got the blonde Jane (what about a more lorefriendly name?) moving at the same position as well. An old SD+ version (2.02) does edits to the room, adding bedrolls at least. Is there a solution?

Disable SD+ perhaps?

ok, thought it was part of the mod as I have never had this before

Mocking is supposed to stop as soon as you've re-equipped the body armor that was stripped.  If it is continuing beyond that than you have likely have some type of bug or conflict causing the issue.

I don't know about this issue. I use a lot of markers in that room and use them as travel package targets. If a mod puts an object on them and edit the vanilla navmesh, your character may lost its navigation path from point A to point B. You can try to change their positions by using "getposx setposx getposy setposy", maybe there is a problem with their initial position. 

Another trivial info for you:

Strippers names are a reference from a movie. Originally they were going to be sisters. Changed that, so I can make them interect with each other in stripper punishment scenes.  

I've recently discovered that, If you google their names, you can find the images of two characters with the same name and even very similar looks. I couldn't find who those characters are or where they come from, but that's really a big coincidence :)   

Insights and eastereggs, always nice to read :)

So I've tested the scene without SD+ and nothing has changed, the problem persists: In the basement Jane walks forward when my char is sitting, trying to turn and while still facing the open door she does sidesteps on the same position. ELFX is editing the room as well.

edit Works with "getpos, setpos, getangle, setangle x/y/z values, but I had to move Roxy as well.

Mocking is supposed to stop as soon as you've re-equipped the body armor that was stripped.  If it is continuing beyond that than you have likely have some type of bug or conflict causing the issue.

i have had a active spell called mocking lasted for 2 pissing days couldnt wait the dam thing out had to fast travel alot to clear it 2 days of mocking couldnt do cd quests due to master mocking the player even though the event happened in whiterun npc mocking from any city when the stripping happened in a diffrent 1 is a pain in the ass master kept mocking and breaking out of chat

also i used coc to enter the house after the walkthrough you possitioned the door teleporter thing wrong way round with coc it teleported the wrong side of the door and caused the player to drop like a sack of bricks i was after seeing where her house was XD

Strippers names are a reference from a movie. Originally they were going to be sisters. Changed that, so I can make them interect with each other in stripper punishment scenes.  

I've recently discovered that, If you google their names, you can find the images of two characters with the same name and even very similar looks. I couldn't find who those characters are or where they come from, but that's really a big coincidence :)   

Lol, that is funny. Always good to hear news from behind the scenes. The two characters that Google drops are from the MSPA and various fanarts of it. Though their names are switched, with Blonde being Roxy and the Brunette being Jane.

It's nice to see the thread this alive again.

he could do both in 1 esp all he has to do is put in mcm to toggle lightmode on or off lightmode = doesnt have that stuff being used unticking lightmode = allows things like that to happen that way both sides are happy those who arent into that stuff can use lightmode while those who are can turn lightmode off

I prefer to do that with dialogue options and such, more bitchy you behave, harder your punishment is. More organic this way. Fair?

On the other hand, I also like the surprise element. Like playing the good girl leading you into trouble. It's still early, we'll see what will happen next.

It is fair.

A small addition to the idea that came up badbat111. Idea

Warning spoilers.

Do you remember the scene in Whiterun punishment? For bad behavior, you can get anal... Well, you understand.

You can do something like that.

The idea, proposed by badbat111. You can implement as another punishment Whiterun. If the heroine is too aggressive. Random girl can ... You know the expression: "Wash your mouth out with soap?". However, at the time there was no soap. But there is another remedy. What else could be better for the humiliation than the sperm? Yes, it looks dark. But compared with anal fisting. It does not look so bad.

The punishment is only the gag and the sperm. Minimal physical impact (not counting the inconvenience.). But if we consider the situation in terms of psychology. This penalty has a strong psychological pressure on heroine. Because women do not like to take the sperm inside. And even more so to try it to taste. And if you do that in public... It increase the humiliation.

And if even after this character will behave aggressively. Since the mouth Heroines busy ... You can be aggressive in the actions or the look on the girl.

For example, be aggressive actions.

Random Girl: How does it taste? Do you like?

Player: [furious look] or [Lower head...]

Random Girl: (a specific comment depending on the previous choice of the player.) You realized your mistake? Will you behave quietly?

Player: [shakes his head yes] or [shakes his head no]. Random Girl: (If the previous answer was "no"). You have not realized your position... Well now I'll be serious. Let's see how you react to it. (Starts anal punishment)

By the way, a small addition. You can implement gathering the crowd during the punishment? Specifically, in Whiterun. And if the NPC will react to conversations player. This will be even better.

And by the way the reason that people felt that the scene was dark with a coin. Just the thing to forced vaginal penetration. This is similar to rape. Although I do not think many are thinking about it. Yes, it was cruel. However, we see that despite the brutality of the process. The heroine gets his share of pleasure... So all is not as bad as they say.

Thanks you all for your kind words and support. I'm surprised how much of a boost the mod had with the new update despite the lack of new content, which makes me happy of course :)

I'll reply to some of the unanswered comments.

By the way, you should make these encounters "quest-like", I would love to see these things "saved" forever in my quest journal.

Skyrim's journal is far less interesting than Oblivion. You can't read the details of a quest you've completed. One of my fav things in Oblivion was reading those quest entries, which included your characters interpretation on what's going on.

I have a fun idea for your journal. I bet some of you caught the hint in the update, but it's still early to reveal it yet.

Journal? It sounds interesting. It will be a kind of diary?

That's funny.

---

For me, the ultimate dream to become used Deviously device. Maybe later it will be the girl who works with these devices? Girl trying to break the will of a noble hero. One way or another. She will open the heroine of her true self. Perverted and filthy self. And how large is the world of sexual pleasure. Which the heroine craves. But just do not admit it.

Maybe with the implementation of the system: Slave - Mistress. Although ... Okay, that's just my dream :D

Okay, this is too much. But the girl could leave in parting gift...

Say a few vibrators... And a special harness. Which does not allow to wear clothes...

A key somewhere in the city...

Of course it is quite difficult subject for creation. But we have realized that the heroine of a sexy woman unsatisfied. We know that under the guise of a strong character. Hide and perverted the essence of a weak woman. At least as I see it.

---

And by the way, how about another idea. After the events in Riften. Girl from Whiterun can meet girls from Riften. And they know that they have similar goals. They can come together. And put another blow to the heroin? In the process it will be disclosed the identity of a random girl. It would be interesting to learn about it for more. This time they will act discreetly and sophistication...

Sorry for bad English.

So I just used the 2.1 version in Riften. I assumed the Whiterun content was absent in this version and available only in 1.1? Or there are strippers in Whiterun too in version 2.1?

I got the strippers in Whiterun back in this version too. Which was good because I hadn't played through that before.

well I equipped the torso armour and the mocking did continue, perhaps I equipped it too fast and it didnt register?

So the mod works great for me, but I was wondering if there was anyway to edit what armor slots are affected by the stripping. The reason I am asking is so I could try to edit it to affect armors from other mods that are on the chest (or other areas), yet fo not use the traditional slot for it. Any help is welcome ^_^

(Also, I can't seem to activate this "extra scene" with a guard. I've been stripped plenty of times, so idk.)

well I equipped the torso armour and the mocking did continue, perhaps I equipped it too fast and it didnt register?

Yes, I have seen this recently, where the mod still thinks you are naked. I think I left Whiterun completely and then returned to fix it. Or I might have exited the game and restarted, I don't recall now.

So the mod works great for me, but I was wondering if there was anyway to edit what armor slots are affected by the stripping. The reason I am asking is so I could try to edit it to affect armors from other mods that are on the chest (or other areas), yet fo not use the traditional slot for it. Any help is welcome ^_^

(Also, I can't seem to activate this "extra scene" with a guard. I've been stripped plenty of times, so idk.)

At the moment there isn't anyway to modify the items stripped, it would be cool if there was an MCM option for custom armours or perhaps an underwear option too, with an extra animation to take those away, if they're equipped. At the moment it's only slot 32 and custom armours will not register if they use another slot.

Which extra scene are you referring to?

If you mean getting tied up in WR then just get the description of the stripper wrong or say you never saw them and can't describe.

At the moment there isn't anyway to modify the items stripped, it would be cool if there was an MCM option for custom armours or perhaps an underwear option too, with an extra animation to take those away, if they're equipped. At the moment it's only slot 32 and custom armours will not register if they use another slot.

Which extra scene are you referring to?

If you mean getting tied up in WR then just get the description of the stripper wrong or say you never saw them and can't describe.

Aw, that's too bad. Thanks though

I mean Riften. I got Whiterun's to work, but in Riften I just get stripped by the two girls over and over, and the quest never updates. It only took one stripping in Whiterun for the scene to start.

Great mod, very fun! I was looking forward to the release as I played through the first version several times. I had a few glitches though;

- First glitch: for some of my characters I just can't get it to start. I've checked all the usual causes but no go. The inconsistency of this glitch is a bit baffling.

- Second: Once one of my characters is stripped for the first time they will be bent over in mid air every time an inventory piece is used, or when peeing (Private Needs) or bathing. This happens even after completing the play through. Not the biggest isue, but a bit odd.

One idea I had was that it would be really cool to be able to combine the two main branches of the story. For instance; after the PC is publically humiliated in the town center, instead of the story ending she could then track the guard down again and make him  find the brunette and blonde so she can get her revenge.  This time the PC could actually pay the guard so he would cooperate this time. That would be great!

Also something I noticed in the first version also exists in the second. If you hit one of the girls she will say various things in a demonic, other worldly voice, like some spirit of demon is inhabiting her body. Just wondering what that is about. Are they perhaps being used by Sanguine, or something?

Aw, that's too bad. Thanks though

I mean Riften. I got Whiterun's to work, but in Riften I just get stripped by the two girls over and over, and the quest never updates. It only took one stripping in Whiterun for the scene to start.

It should happen after 3 or 5 times, once you get dressed. If not try use the MCM for update quest and then head to the guards barracks by the bridge

Also something I noticed in the first version also exists in the second. If you hit one of the girls she will say various things in a demonic, other worldly voice, like some spirit of demon is inhabiting her body. Just wondering what that is about. Are they perhaps being used by Sanguine, or something?

I don't know if this was intentional but it's easily fixed in Creation Kit.

I actually made the girl into a guy and had him as one of the WR guards, works fine as long as you don't describe "him" properly. Obviously changed a lot of the dialogue to fit.