The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

On 11/23/2018 at 5:52 PM, sexxysims4 said:

Are their any mods solely for the pleasure of the female.... all manners of sucking and licking without penetration? Mods that cater to the female by males mostly...

you could use WW and curate your animations. you can disable individual ones so you only have the ones you like left. or just write down the names of the ones you like and choose those. not the fastest solution, but it would work. 

it would be cool to have the option just imagine it, another reason to be evil, and with consequences too, like you can get arrested by forcing yourself on to another sim either by the act or afterwords when a small chance the victim reports you

and also give the victim a sad emotion, while the the guy that did the act would get a confident emotion   

Hi guys, I have a request for the get famous pack.

I'm wondering if its possible and if someone is up for the challenge to mod the new VIP doors.

instead of bouncer checking your actor level, he checks for your outfit type.

so he'd check for everyday, formal, athletic, sleepwear, nude... etc, etc, etc.

I should probably also say im not looking to replace the vip doors, just add a new type for dresscode.

would be cool for a nightclub to be able to have like a party outfit only section and a hidden members only nude section. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that makes sims more human better looking in general - like a mesh or base CAS slider replacement that fundamentally changes how ALL sims look, both developer-made and randomly generated?

Manually editing every sim to at least resemble a human being is kind of a waste of time, and yet they all look too awful not to do anything about it.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:44 AM, Santr said:

Is there a mod that makes sims more human better looking in general - like a mesh or base CAS slider replacement that fundamentally changes how ALL sims look, both developer-made and randomly generated?

Manually editing every sim to at least resemble a human being is kind of a waste of time, and yet they all look too awful not to do anything about it.

it sounds like you might enjoy a skin default replacement. that would change the skin textures on all sims in the game. i don't know a lot about them myself because i don't use them but it's worth looking into. 

Now we have Get Famous I'd like a celebrity phone hacking interaction on the PC. Around level 5 you can hack a celeb's phone for personal info (addresses, phone numbers etc) and get simoleons for selling them on the dark web. Around level 8 you can hack for naked pictures, and get a much better amount of simoleons. At level 10 you get the "Start a Fappening" interaction that takes quite a long time to do (sort of time it takes to programme a game or write a song) but pays shedloads of money. Ideally it'd randomly choose a famous Sim as the target who'd be named in the game message when successful (something like "You've succesfully hacked <random sim's name> and have made $x selling their dirty pictures on the dark web." If possible the celebs would take a reputation hit but gain a fame boost. For The Fappening it'd be the same but would affect several Sims at once (if that's even possible).

Is this doable?