The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

I'm looking for a small variety of things:

Ā 

a necrophilia mod. i.e, your sim will be able to copulate with the freshly dead wicked whims style. necrodog is working on a mod much like this, but it's more maxisĀ woohoo style because a blanket covers the sims.Ā would be open to their corpses either being reanimated for the interactions, or for them to just lie still and keep being dead while it happens.

Ā 

this flows to my next thing: zombie sex mod.Ā a human (or another zombie) sim will be able to have sex with a zombie preferably wicked whims style.Ā 

Ā 

lastly, I'm just looking for more zombie cc in general. there's a few skins out there but nothing has really caught my eye so far.Ā 

Ā 

any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance to all xx

MOD REQUEST:Ā  Human(Sim) Trafficking

Ā 

I have an gang house hold that already does this, but it requires befriending the sim, moving them into the house hold, locking doors so they cannot leave their room, then befriending another sim to move them out, and then using the Motherlode cheat to get paid.

Hoping there would be a way to mod in kidnapping with a chance of getting caught if you're seen by other sims.Ā  Then a way to actually sell the sim to another sim or maybe even just through a phone or computer.

Seeking a mod that change actual love system didn't find one, if someone already seen something like this.

Ā 

Exemple :

When we rise a romance, both sims get same % of love actually.

What i seek is that sim A can be 100% in love with sim B and sim B at 0%.

Ā 

Ā 

Hi folks, first time time requesting.Ā  Does anyone know if there is a cameltoe mesh accessory I can use?Ā  Sort of like gtaman9's pokies, but lower.Ā  :)Ā  .Ā  I've got wild_guy's vaginas for when nude, and Universal Cameltoe accessory shading, but that only works on some outfits.Ā  I wonder if someone can point me to a subtle cameltoe mesh, something that would be visible in more types of bottoms or the "next step" in cameltoe for tights.

Ā 

Thanks for your time!

you know what would be hella cool? some special infected sex animations, like with them twitching and giggling like maniacs as someone rapes them.

or maybe a trait about the infected trying to lay Eggs/ seeds for mother plant, like a "next stage" of the plant invasion

I have been looking at a couple of the different expansion pack jobs and I feel like there could be potential with both the Military and PR careers.
Specifically, I think the "Order to" and "Persuade to" interactions are untapped gold mines.
Strip would probably be the simplest, but really, anything goes.

• IĀ  would like a mod where Ms Landgrab's large boobs fall when she takes her top off. No way can they stand up like that under the force of gravity on their own.Ā  Yeah, bouncing boob mod is epic!
  • As is, Wicked Whims is either Incest is just regular sex, or Incest is not an option and possible only if BOTH related sims have the reward trait, then it's just like any other sex again.Ā  I liked the way it was done in Sims 3 Kinky world where the sexual arousal had to be a lot higher than normal before they'd resort to incest. I was kinda freaked out when my sim was visiting the Goth family and Morty started banging his own daughter. Please! Not while he's still married to Bella, there's just no contest there! I just don't believe it.
  • The polyamorous reward trait, like the incest trait and the switch, should also just be a matter of high enough arousal and require no special switches or reward traits. Just make the gate really high, so a sim with beguile, sexually attractive trait, and the vampire alluring visage would be the only sure way to get a threesome going from a cold start, so to speak.
  • I want a sex skill. Makes no sense to me that there is a skill for exhibitionism but not sex. Should be a book too. I learned a lot from a book irl. Sex Skill should be separated into "man pleasing" and "woman pleasing" cuz different.
  • More moodlets please, even if they don't do much, it should describe the sex.
  • The Sim Ray really needs a "Change Sim Gender" option so you can toggle the target sim's gender. Make the upgrade at level 8 or 9 of the science career.
  • The Sim Ray should also have a "enlarge boobs" upgrade at level 5 of the science career.

Another mod i'd like to see, although it isn't NSFW, i'd like to see a mod that adds in beaks for sims as an accessory. Also some pig themed accessories would be cool too, especially tail and nose.

Ā 

Edit: Also forgot, multi colored and patterned furry skintones for sims. Like a white with fur with black spots for cow sims and a brown fur that's white in the head for gryffins. And some lion based CC such as manes and tails would be awesome too.

Several of the wonderful animators have already started adding a more romantic side to the game. Could we get some booty rubs, cuddles for watching tv, sleeping etc... I enjoy the sex animations, but I want something more romantic to give the Sims a real feel. I would also like to see erotic spankings and such. I had a spanking animation and it needed updating. The game feels so real, but a few extras could really seal the deal.