The Sims 4 Mod Request Thread

On 9/26/2018 at 8:19 AM, Freyjaa15 said:

Well, with WickedWhims, when the sim is aborting, the sim is feeling guilty and has a bad mood during 3 days. Women are not forced to feel guilty/sad after an abortion ; it's a stereotype and it will be amaaaziiing to have a mod/script for changing this stupid mood. We don't need judgements with mods like this. :)

I don't think that buff occurs with all sims especially those that have the Hates children trait (I think those sims get a relieved/happy buff) and technically it would make sense to have that buff if the sims has family oriented or has some other similar trait. Perhaps rather a reactions vs no reaction switch is needed.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:26 AM, JordyKRowling said:

Oh, cool :D Thank you :)

But, what is this "renderosity" website ? It intrigate me ^^'

I know this is a bit late but from my experience, it's a site that allows people to buy and sell content for DAZ 3D. They might support other programs but I am mostly on there for DAZ stuff. I have seen clothing and hair from various DAZ 3D marktetplaces pop up in games and that. If you end up interested in DAZ though, Renderotica is the best place to track down NSFW content.

Anyone interested in making a horse cock mod for WickedWhims? I've come across the mods for the alien penis and double penises. Horse cocks don't seem all that far off. It wouldn't have to be super huge or anything. Maybe come in a few different sizes so it wouldn't look weird during animations. You don't even want to know how my I want to make a demon girl with a horse dick.

6 hours ago, UsagiJun said:

Anyone interested in making a horse cock mod for WickedWhims? I've come across the mods for the alien penis and double penises. Horse cocks don't seem all that far off. It wouldn't have to be super huge or anything. Maybe come in a few different sizes so it wouldn't look weird during animations. You don't even want to know how my I want to make a demon girl with a horse dick.

You might wanna contact Minigiles if you're looking for penis stuff, he is the guy that made the alien cock after all. There's no guarantee that he'll do it, but it couldn't hurt to ask politely.

8 hours ago, UsagiJun said:

Noir has a horse cock dildo, so maybe she will turn it into a proper horse cock one day? I made a personal edit like that, but I do not think I can release it. You should ask Noir about her plans.

13 hours ago, porkybork said:

You might wanna contact Minigiles if you're looking for penis stuff, he is the guy that made the alien cock after all. There's no guarantee that he'll do it, but it couldn't hurt to ask politely.

11 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Noir has a horse cock dildo, so maybe she will turn it into a proper horse cock one day? I made a personal edit like that, but I do not think I can release it. You should ask Noir about her plans.

Thanks for the heads up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Functional Brothel Mod,

Hey everyone The Sims 4 already has functional Strip Clubs with the Addition of Sacrificial's Hoe It Up Mod, it's not perfect  but it's pretty damn good, but what I truly love about this mod is that I can make money from NPC Strippes, weather I choose to employ them in the store or not because I can pick a random harlot is up to me. Now, that's my favorite part, I can make money off NPC sims. We really need a functional Brothel Mod to work this way. I want my sim to be able to run a functioning brothel where I can assign hoes that are NPC's and I get a cut of what they make. Or I can go all out and have my Sim be a "Pimp Drug lord" where the girls get little to nothing and I keep all the money, with  a option to pay them later or convincing the hoes to not be paid. Personally, I think Nisa's  Prostitution system is the most detailed out there, but I still can't employ hoes which is something I really want in my game. I have more detail and what not to explain but first off..any one want to work with me to create this mod? 

Link to Sacrificial's Mod incase you haven't heard or used it before: https://sacrificialmods.com/hoe-it-up-news.html

Link to Nisa's Mod: 

Hello everyone! I'm wondering if there's any talented modder out there who would be willing and able to create a Train Slave type trait mod. Where a sim can be trained similarly to pets or children to behave certain ways or do certain things, and also perform tricks like pets. They could develop whims that encourage them to perform "tricks" for their master. With the master mentioned, I think it would be nice to have their trainer have a trait called Master. Only a Master can train a sim. Tricks could be: come running when called, stay by master's side, brag about master, bring master a drink or food, give master a massage (like when selecting butlers)...and so on. I think this could be a really fun mod

• 2 weeks later...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I've yet to find any WW animations that feature selfies or 'talking' on the phone during sex. There's way too many to count but some examples are having sims giving a blowjob while 'talking' on their phone, pounding the girl on the phone against a wall or over furniture, and having the sim film the girl blowing him while texting.

oh jeez i'm probably gonna regret this..

but there's some mods i'm curious if they exist... they might've been asked for already...

(and i'm not exactly into these things outside of internet roleplay)

but um..

vore, feederism, ageplay (like, littles for example), ABDL (like.. bedwetting..) and petplay...

sorry I sound so nervous btw, this is not something i like to talk about afk lol

also my computer keyboard sucks so capitalization is eh

So with Get Famous, there are now drones that you can set to film either yourself, or other sims. 
Unfortunately, it seems like they automatically shut down if a sim they are filming does anything that can be considered private. Basically anything that would cause another sim to yell/get embarrassed if another sim walked in on them (e.g showering, using the toilet etc.)

A mod that disabled this privacy function on the drones would be nice.

On 11/18/2018 at 12:09 AM, Zurin said:

So with Get Famous, there are now drones that you can set to film either yourself, or other sims. 
Unfortunately, it seems like they automatically shut down if a sim they are filming does anything that can be considered private. Basically anything that would cause another sim to yell/get embarrassed if another sim walked in on them (e.g showering, using the toilet etc.)

Really? I saw a video of a drone watching a sim use the bathroom and woohoo.

10 hours ago, dolphin3000 said:

Now with "Get Famous" Expansion, there is an interaction where a sim can perform a dramatic scene/romantic scene in front of others for simoleons. It would be great if Wicked Whims or other adult mod would add an option to perform a sexual scene too. (one of the Wicked Whims animations)

Nice suggestion, would totally want this.

Since every mod for it is either outdated and causing problems or requires WickedWhims, is it possible anyone could make a mod that just allows our poor nude men to have a penis. I don't want WickedWhims, but every single mod that'd make guys not ken dolls requires it and the only older mod I could find that isn't causing issues requires a nude mod that is also broken.

So would it be possible to just make guys not ken dolls, let them be naked, and that's it? No sexy stuff or erections involved?

On 11/18/2018 at 12:09 AM, Zurin said:

On 11/19/2018 at 10:17 AM, jUSTaWeirdo said:

Really? I saw a video of a drone watching a sim use the bathroom and woohoo.

15 hours ago, Zurin said:

Oh? I seem to have issues with anything mildly privacy inducing. I am talking base game actions, not just ww. How bizarre.

Same here drone stops recording/streaming whenever a sim does an action considered private.