@Hoenheim, no left over scripts. How did you have weight set up? Was update node checked?

Okay wtf, gonna see if I can get this to happen, that just feels super bizarre, yeah the weight update was checked, nothing much happens if you don't have that checked. 

>.> Not like I actually changed anything related to the left arm... >.<

Not entirely true.... if you don't have update node checked, the weight does update, but it's delayed. I've been leaving it unchecked because if it's checked, then as soon as I hit an NPC with give beauty, my character stops casting, and the NPC draws weapons over and over. I'll try it with that box checked.

Yeah true, I made a change in SKSE that makes the character not take the hands down when her weight it updated, I can add that separately but the character "flickers" when you do it anyway.

Skyrim is really not made for this kind of live manipulation it's a massive pain to work with >.> so many compromises and dodgy things...

(Edit)

Actually before I add anything to the downloads page, maybe you want to test it to see if it's even worth uploading it.

attachicon.gifSKSE_NoDisarm.7z

OK, found a few things. First, even with update node checked, I still get a neck gap on any NPC that I use give beauty on that isn't already at 100 weight. So it still seems like whatever you're doing to calculate and update the neck isn't working. But I don't know what you're doing, so you should probably just ignore this bit.

Second, that skse change does what's intended.

Third, setting drain speed to 1 seems to fixes, or at least helps an awful lot with, characters having give beauty cast on them starting to flicker. It also stopped the crashes I was getting after using give beauty for a few seconds.

So anywho, that's all I've got for now.

After a bit more testing, I'm again cursed by the left arm thing, but this time, my arm scale is decreased, not increased. And it hasn't cleared after several hours of game play. I also tried resetting body scales, along with removing all nioverrides, but neither made any difference. And for me, the neck seam only affects NPCs. My PC is fine with weight changes from this mod. So I got that going for me... ;)

Sooooo, did anyone find a fix for that "long-arm bug"???? Its realy bugging me that I can't go on a draining rampage cuz I know that my lady's arm will touch her feet when I walk through a door... T_T Love this mods consept sooo much!

It eventually reverses itself. What I've been seeing lately is that instead of increasing the arm length, it's being decreased so I have a tiny little T-Rex arm. And it's only the left. Hits NPCs too. Seems  to happen most commonly after using either give/absorb beauty.

Hi hoen ;

Like the new version , although i wanna request something.

In previous versions you had a Max and min scale in the Menu , so you could adjust how far the Drain can change your Body.

They arent implemented atm , but i like them because they stop the 'Overgrowth' through draining things physically.

Cheers , hero097

Edit : I also requested you for the hooves like about 6 months ago or such... you didnt have a solution but i found one :) If you wanna know just pm me :P

Hi hoen ;

In previous versions you had a Max and min scale in the Menu , so you could adjust how far the Drain can change your Body.

They arent implemented atm , but i like them because they stop the 'Overgrowth' through draining things physically.

Cheers , hero097

Edit : I also requested you for the hooves like about 6 months ago or such... you didnt have a solution but i found one :) If you wanna know just pm me :P

The min and max scale are still in this mod, but now it is controlled by a file in the mod which can be modified by a program that is also packaged within the mod. That program is DDEdit and is located in the Tools folder inside the mod. The instructions for using it are also in the same folder. The file you modify with it not only allows you to set scale min and max on a per node basis, but even allows you to pick every single node you want to be affected. So its not simply breast, hip, butt, and belly, but anything. If your body supports it, its most likely scale-able through SLDD. Of course, the word of caution goes out with it, with this much control, things that go wrong are probably your fault. For example, scaling weight is still strenuous to the Skyrim engine when done through SLDD, but DDEdit will allow you to do it anyway. (This is not a bash on those who have 'T-Rexing' arms and whatnot, as it seems repeatable to several people and Hoenheim is working on figuring it out.)

Hi hoen ;

Cheers , hero097

The min and max scale are still in this mod, but now it is controlled by a file in the mod which can be modified by a program that is also packaged within the mod. That program is DDEdit and is located in the Tools folder inside the mod. The instructions for using it are also in the same folder. The file you modify with it not only allows you to set scale min and max on a per node basis, but even allows you to pick every single node you want to be affected. So its not simply breast, hip, butt, and belly, but anything. If your body supports it, its most likely scale-able through SLDD. Of course, the word of caution goes out with it, with this much control, things that go wrong are probably your fault. For example, scaling weight is still strenuous to the Skyrim engine when done through SLDD, but DDEdit will allow you to do it anyway. (This is not a bash on those who have 'T-Rexing' arms and whatnot, as it seems repeatable to several people and Hoenheim is working on figuring it out.)

Yeah I fixed the arm issue, was some debug code that had made it in via a very confusing file structure, just about to upload it. Thanks Reibushido for your reply, yes that's exactly how it works.

About the hooves, it's just too much work to get the hooves working... they are welded on to a specific body mesh. Besides Vivi made them, she's my little 3D expert ^^

Hi hoen ;

Cheers , hero097

Yeah I fixed the arm issue, was some debug code that had made it in via a very confusing file structure, just about to upload it. Thanks Reibushido for your reply, yes that's exactly how it works.

About the hooves, it's just too much work to get the hooves working... they are welded on to a specific body mesh. Besides Vivi made them, she's my little 3D expert ^^

Yea saw the lil note after i posted my thingy...... but ty for the replies :D

About the hooves ... i dont mean for you to make them , i have a solution and got some so if you wanna know i can tell you :D

About the hooves ... i dont mean for you to make them , i have a solution and got some so if you wanna know i can tell you :D

Oh that's cool, yeah if you have a solution to the hooves issue I would definitely be interested :D

Oh that's cool, yeah if you have a solution to the hooves issue I would definitely be interested :D

This Draenei race might make a good base with racemenu or a different set of textures to get the red: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51208/?. Has horns, hooves, etc.

I want to know if Deadly Drain works with SL Defeat well?

Yes it does work with SL Defeat. Im using it myself and it works like a charm , since this mod triggers on orgasm f.e. and SL defeat uses normal Sexlab anims so it triggers the drain

About the hooves ... i dont mean for you to make them , i have a solution and got some so if you wanna know i can tell you biggrin.png

Cool, I guess now you can go ahead and remake all the pics and gifs for DD too.

What have I done.... NotLikeThis :(

Adding the "Weight" node in DDEdit seems to be a really good way to consistently crash the game.

I tried it with the Absorb Bearuty spell. First, the PC's body disappears, then CTD.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

There's a reason weight isn't a default setting. But if you have to have it, uncheck "update this node". You'll have to wait for a cell change for the weight to update, but at least the game won't crash. Weight also causes neck gaps on NPCs, especially if you use give beauty on them. Or at least this is the case for me.

hallo thx 4 the mod,i just installed it today via nnm manual and everything was very fine on game i was able to use spell etc etc...then after few hrs i changed my mind and download even with mod manager cos is more stable due my mods weight,and for my another newbie profile.i ususally use both grid(nmm-mo). and here i found a problem like mcm stopped to load a mod ,then i tried again launching via nmm same story mod stopped to work,looks like both nmm and mo dont import on mcm,i ve reinstalled mod again but nothin seems like both grid dont read the plugin i never had such issue do u have any idea what can be it?? ty again hope for a reply ^^

Adding the "Weight" node in DDEdit seems to be a really good way to consistently crash the game.

I tried it with the Absorb Bearuty spell. First, the PC's body disappears, then CTD.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

There's a reason weight isn't a default setting. But if you have to have it, uncheck "update this node". You'll have to wait for a cell change for the weight to update, but at least the game won't crash. Weight also causes neck gaps on NPCs, especially if you use give beauty on them. Or at least this is the case for me.

Thanks. That keeps the game from crashing.

I think I'm just going to leave the Weight node off the list though. It wasn't quite the effect I was hoping for.

Hello,

i have a big request. This is a result of my playthrough as a succubus. Its about to collect every succubus mod and merging it into one. Your mod is a big part of it and already contains an idea that i wrote here a month ago. I have a thread "Need inspiration?" where i posted the hole thing as "30. Succubus Playthrough". The thing is that you are the only one that works activ on his succubus mod (i know its yours is about draining but thats something a succubus is doing^^). Im sorry when im wrong with this statement. Since here are some succubus lovers maybe someone else is interested to make it.

Hello,

i have a big request. This is a result of my playthrough as a succubus. Its about to collect every succubus mod and merging it into one. Your mod is a big part of it and already contains an idea that i wrote here a month ago. I have a thread "Need inspiration?" where i posted the hole thing as "30. Succubus Playthrough". The thing is that you are the only one that works activ on his succubus mod (i know its yours is about draining but thats something a succubus is doing^^). Im sorry when im wrong with this statement. Since here are some succubus lovers maybe someone else is interested to make it.

Cool, had a quick read and yes I have plans for a large RPG mod but ain't got time right now, it's got some important base stuff put down but nothing interesting for an end user so far.

My mod would basically include a small quest chain with an intro and then some interesting game loops, which means gaining abilities by draining and leveling up your succubus skillz and stuff.