On another note, I also tried to use DDFeed on a victim, which did not change my character's arousal but I did notice that all my targets of DDfeed were at maximum arousal. Perhaps by some magical wizardry the mod had reversed the effect?

Do you have the latest Aroused Redux installed? :P

Yes, I do. Is that the source of the problem? 

I could totally add a slider for it, it's not every 10 sec tho, it drains every time an animation changes, possibly also when it loops.

So the drain will happen when you advance stage.

Will look at it for the weekend.

Any news on this feature? Did you managed to implement it in your WIP? Or did it turned out to be too difficult / inconvenient?

I could totally add a slider for it, it's not every 10 sec tho, it drains every time an animation changes, possibly also when it loops.

So the drain will happen when you advance stage.

Will look at it for the weekend.

Any news on this feature? Did you managed to implement it in your WIP? Or did it turned out to be too difficult / inconvenient?

No sorry, haven't got anything implemented yet :|

pelvis is what i should use to make the ass bigger right? (talking about on the ddedit tool)

Depends on your mesh and your skeleton, but I think there are some ass nodes.

If you're taking suggestions still, how about a buff system. Doesn't really fit the name too well, but it fits the overall i think.

What I mean by a buff system is having sex with a follower and pressing a hotkey to give them a certain buff that lasts for a few ingame hours or something. Similar to Lovers Comfort i guess. But maybe it could be +x amount of bonus Heath and Health Regen for 8 hours (ingame time). One of my character concepts from a while ago was a Futa mistress with vamprime servants that fought for her. And instead of feeding on blood, she trained them to feed on her special futa seed which they then crave more than blood because it made them feel stronger and more powerful for a while, thus submiting to her. I had another futa character concept that was sort of the same thing as the first one but this time the character have Spriggan hybrid followers that need "feed" on her everyday in order to grow in power only in that one, the followers were the dominate ones while the futa was their servant

For buffs there could be anything from health, magicka, and stamina regen to bonus damage and defense.

Just a random idea to throw out there. I come up with a billion of these weird concepts all the time so I just RP it in my head since most mods don't cover them. but with this one, i'v got all sorts of ideas for concepts!

One suggestion I have would be a hotkey toggle for auto drain on orgasm.

The reason being is that I use for example sexlab enchantress to avoid direct combat via calm and pacify spells in a illusion magic based mage build which deadly drain would pair up quite well.

However with manual drain the moment it starts it breaks the calm effect and everyone becomes hostile again, auto drain on orgasm gets past this issue for the most part but with auto drain it drains always so I'm draining my companions who if not marked as essential wind up dead.

The hotkey would give me the ability to choose when to drain without having to go into the menus to turn it off after every dungeon run, of course a solution that calms the victim specifically to avoid them breaking the animation and going into combat or a solution that otherwise doesn't override the calm effect would be nice as well.

Just something I'm a little confused on.

The setting for how long Physical Drain lasts seems a little vague to me. How does the slider work exactly? Is it how long the PCs body stays how it looks after draining a victim or is it something else? Also, what does the number chosen signify as far as duration goes?

The setting for how long Physical Drain lasts seems a little vague to me. How does the slider work exactly? Is it how long the PCs body stays how it looks after draining a victim or is it something else? Also, what does the number chosen signify as far as duration goes?

It extends the last stage of an animation, the orgasm stage, by that many seconds.

Physical drain happens during that stage, and the higher the value the longer but also slower physical drain takes place.

It extends the last stage of an animation, the orgasm stage, by that many seconds.

Physical drain happens during that stage, and the higher the value the longer but also slower physical drain takes place.

Ah okay. Thanks for the info haha. 

First: Thank you a lot for this great mod! I love the idea and your realization.

But I have a problem with the deathanimation. If a sexpartner dies during sex, he doesnt transform to a draugr, but hang up naked in the air. I don't understand the problem. Maybe I need some settings in Sexlab? Or is this a known bug?

Please help!

First: Thank you a lot for this great mod! I love the idea and your realization.

But I have a problem with the deathanimation. If a sexpartner dies during sex, he doesnt transform to a draugr, but hang up naked in the air. I don't understand the problem. Maybe I need some settings in Sexlab? Or is this a known bug?

Please help!

Does it happen to everyone? Or is it just for some specific NPCs? If it's just some NPCs is because they are protected or essential. I hate Skyrims bullshit death state system, it just causes so many issues.

Greetings, 

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I was noticing that Deadly Drain was resetting my PC's body on each game load (basically I use UUNP sliders to change her body in game depending on what I want her to look like but they are gone each time I load the game again and I noticed this only began happening after I installed Deadly Drain and I turned off the option to drain physically and everything and still it resets her body on game load), is there a way to prevent that? 

Thank you. 

-C

Greetings, 

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I was noticing that Deadly Drain was resetting my PC's body on each game load (basically I use UUNP sliders to change her body in game depending on what I want her to look like but they are gone each time I load the game again and I noticed this only began happening after I installed Deadly Drain and I turned off the option to drain physically and everything and still it resets her body on game load), is there a way to prevent that? 

Thank you. 

-C

oh, yeah added to the bug list but that's pretty bad yes :s

What you can do for now it remove all the nodes in the Drain Config using the DDEdit tool in the Mod folder.

And that should be enough for it not to update the nodes when you launch.

Greetings, 

Thank you. 

-C

oh, yeah added to the bug list but that's pretty bad yes :s

What you can do for now it remove all the nodes in the Drain Config using the DDEdit tool in the Mod folder.

And that should be enough for it not to update the nodes when you launch.

Ahh I meant to get back to you about this, unfortunately that didn't fix the problem and they still reset :( 

I'm not sure if it was because I did it wrong or something of that nature. Are there any other suggestions you might be able to make? Either way, thank you for the mod and the help :) 

-C

Is there a way to reverse the physical drain when the player is the victim and not the aggressor? Losing your physical shape when raped/slavery and gaining things when you want it/you rape "it".

I think i asked it in the past, but time has passed and i wonder how far you come with your mod^^

Hey i'm trying out the mod but some stuff doesn't work correctly for me.

-The enslave spell doesn't increase relationshiprank (at least doesn't seems so when i use the getrelationshiprank player command)

-The kill on manual drain doesn't wait for the end of the animation, it kills the guy almost immediately and end sex or it messes up the next animation.

-When i kill someone often their corpse stay mid air floating.

-Some guys seems impossible to kill

The mod seems really cool but i guess i messed up something  :blush: