Hey great mod hoenheim. i love it. i have on problem though. i was able to get the breats growth to work once, but ever since I try to start a new game I can't get it to work again. Ive double checked sexlab settings and drain settings. Enabled and disabled the mod. Uninstalled and reinstalled, but to no avail. I want the tatas!

i made a new male char yestarday and it was really fun when i went get dragon tablet in that first nordic ruin :) .i basicly killed every hostile male npc:s and makeout all females XD

leavin them all with 1 hp and sneaked then out ow wiew if they were deadly wenches mod which by the way adds eyecandy and bit more challangin fights :) .i definatelly play as female charachter at somepoint and try hormones for fun XD and test how thats go. thank you for your effort you put your mod and take your time when makin updates ,you mod is definatelly best succubus mod i have had this far :) .

Hey great mod hoenheim. i love it. i have on problem though. i was able to get the breats growth to work once, but ever since I try to start a new game I can't get it to work again. Ive double checked sexlab settings and drain settings. Enabled and disabled the mod. Uninstalled and reinstalled, but to no avail. I want the tatas!

Hmm very strange, can you take a screencap of your settings so I can have a look? I have rewritten almost the whole mod but it's in an update not released yet. So this might be solved soon.

i made a new male char yestarday and it was really fun when i went get dragon tablet in that first nordic ruin smile.png .i basicly killed every hostile male npc:s and makeout all females XD

leavin them all with 1 hp and sneaked then out ow wiew if they were deadly wenches mod which by the way adds eyecandy and bit more challangin fights smile.png .i definatelly play as female charachter at somepoint and try hormones for fun XD and test how thats go. thank you for your effort you put your mod and take your time when makin updates ,you mod is definatelly best succubus mod i have had this far smile.png .

Awesome stuff! ^^ 

Not allowed to post pics yet. but i can tell you breast growth, physical drain, auto drain, and auto drain on orgasm is selected. mod is enabled. sexlab's orgasm effect is enabled. ending timer is set to 25 secs. and all other functions of your mod work. I tried with death hotkey and without. I may be able to post pics after this post.

Great mod. Downloaded it and its all working perfectly.  What I was wonder is if you have any plans of making that cazy hot succubus in to a stand alone follower?

I don't want my character to be a succubus but i certainly want to get pounded by one.

Thanks! Badsector is the one who made the crazy hot succubus, it's a complicated mix of mods so it would be pretty hard.

Ya I was thinking it was a rare cocktail alright. No problem tho and thanks for the responce.  I might give it a go myself sometime.  I been looking at how to create followers, dosen't seem too too hard. Man it might even be worth it. *boner*

Yeah making the actor a following NPC is not to hard, I think the art side is the hardest to be honest xD. But if you want your follower to have draining powers you will have to wait for Version 1.3 I'm testing a test build  myself now.

Have you tried to start a new game with this mod disabled?

Some mods/some features of some mods don't work if they were enabled when starting a new game, maybe it's the case here, too.

Here's my big question... will 1.3 include the source? On a lark I tried the lastest sexlab beta last night, and this mod isn't working under it. It's not the only one, so I'm starting to look at why some are breaking.

Very few things will work with the sexlab beta. Even after it is officially released you should wait awhile before getting it. it will take some time for all the mod that rely on it to update.

Here's my big question... will 1.3 include the source? On a lark I tried the lastest sexlab beta last night, and this mod isn't working under it. It's not the only one, so I'm starting to look at why some are breaking.

Very few things will work with the sexlab beta. Even after it is officially released you should wait awhile before getting it. it will take some time for all the mod that rely on it to update.

This version will probably not work with the SexLab beta, however i trust it should be a pretty easy fix as this mod is very loosly tied to the Sexlab Framework. 

1.3 will include a collection of mod events that should make it possible to make nice RPG mods that use DD and factions for making enemies and such. 

The mod hooks in with these events:

EventTypes = new string[5]
  EventTypes[0] = "Sync"
  EventTypes[1] = "Prepare"
  EventTypes[2] = "Reset"
  EventTypes[3] = "Strip"
  EventTypes[4] = "Orgasm"

Source will also be included so that people can make mods dependent on DD ^^

Updated to 1.3 now. I wont be here for a few hours so don't get upset if I don't answer your questions.

Extended change log:

What's changed:
- Added threads so that multiple draining sex scenes are supported
- Added a draining faction with ranks
- Added a feeding slave faction, actors are used by the player as feeding minions especially fun with Hentai Creatures automatic roaming.
- Added a Utility Spell Enslave that makes the player the highest relationship rank with an npc.
- Added a Utility Spell Give Drain power 0,1,2 for making any targeted npc able to drain during sex.
- Added a Utility Spell for making an npc a drain slave.

- Improved compatibility with vampire mods by remaking the Feed options.
(Compatibility does NOT EQUAL support)

Options:
- Added Utility spell option
- Added drain effects level so that you can decrease the amount of effects played
- Split mod enabled and Player has drain powers into different options
- Added option to disable biceps draining
- Added Is Crime option, if you kill with draining it's a crime.
Mod Support:
- Added modevents
- Moved arousal code into spell effect

Sub Mechanics:
If the player has draining powers and is the victim of
another entity with draining powers the player will
not be able to use draining.

However if the player is the victim of a non drainer
the player will be able to drain.

If the player has sex with one of the draining slaves
the slave will attempt to drain from the player but
will be unable to drain from it's master.

Draining slaves will give half of their own power
to the player when they drain a victim.

Power is the ammount of Health + Mana + Stamina added to the player.

Draining Faction ranks:
0 is able to drain health but not kill
1 is able to drain to death but wont always do so (50% chanse of a deadly drain)
2 is always thirsty for the victims soul and will drain do death.

This is a zip file containing an excel file of the mod events, i havent had time to write propper documentation yet.

SLDD_ModEvents.7z

This version will probably not work with the SexLab beta, however i trust it should be a pretty easy fix as this mod is very loosly tied to the Sexlab Framework. 

1.3 will include a collection of mod events that should make it possible to make nice RPG mods that use DD and factions for making enemies and such. 

The mod hooks in with these events:

EventTypes = new string[5]
  EventTypes[0] = "Sync"
  EventTypes[1] = "Prepare"
  EventTypes[2] = "Reset"
  EventTypes[3] = "Strip"
  EventTypes[4] = "Orgasm"

Source will also be included so that people can make mods dependent on DD ^^

So far, I've only seen the beta break this mod, at least definitely. I'm not running all that many SL mods though, so time and testing will tell. I'm having another SL (I think) related issue where my frame rate goes in the shitter over the first 10 hours or so of play time with a new character, and I was just testing to see if the beta made any difference since some of the changes are improvements in performance along with a newer version of papyrus util.

I got the mod updated, though a clean save and a pass through the savetool to clean out the old stuff ended up being required. I'm still trying to find where HoVampFeedBoner is defined. I get a compile error saying it's not a user-defined type. I might just be missing something somewhere though.

Guest tomm434

When I updated from 1.2 to 1.3 I had MCM menu but it was empthy.

Then I made clean save without mod and I still got  empthy MCM menu (it didn't dissapear)

Then I cleaned save manually via "Savegame cleaner" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?) and installed v1.3 again - only then it worked.

So maybe mod should have "uninstall" option to evade glitches like that?

And small suggestion - you have "calm" spell her which works on any enemy - nice. But it'd be good to have option to have sex with that NPC to drain him (I don't have any external mods installed to initiate a sex act)

When I updated from 1.2 to 1.3 I had MCM menu but it was empthy.

Then I made clean save without mod and I still got empthy MCM menu (it didn't dissapear)

Then I cleaned save manually via "Savegame cleaner" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?) and installed v1.3 again - only then it worked.

So maybe mod should have "uninstall" option to evade glitches like that?

And small suggestion - you have "calm" spell her which works on any enemy - nice. But it'd be good to have option to have sex with that NPC to drain him (I don't have any external mods installed to initiate a sex act)

A clean save, at the very least, is always recommended if you're updating a save.

Guest tomm434
A clean save, at the very least, is always recommended if you're updating a save.

yeah but I couldn't make a clean save because scripts were not deleted from savegame. There should be "uninstall" option at least.

Also I had a problem with Rolff Stone-Fist   http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Rolff_Stone-Fist

he is issential and my char couldn't drain him to death untill I manually set his essential to 0. (MCM option to kill essentials was active).